if you've ever been there, in the back you probably remember the birthday party tables and the video screens and the animatronic that moves its arms and seems to talk

it wasn't even anyone's birthday, my cousin graduated from kindergarten today and this was their celebration

i was using the restroom and when i left there was a group of employees standing and i had to run through them

it was a surreal experience

my dad and grandmother kept asking me to use my play card thingy for them when they wanted to play a game and i just tapped the card on the card thing and ran off to do my own thing

that card lasted for 2 hours and i spent 30 minutes of it eating and dying inside before i went to play some more games

one of the videos they were playing was about capsaicin and spicy foods and i was eating a spicy chicken wing

that scared me a lot

every time the guy in an anthropomorphic mouse suit (i'm knowledgeable enough to know that now) walks by i run and hide behind the nearest game to avoid being caught

i had to do my homework for the first 10 minutes i was there and most of it was indirectly self-inflicted because it was from my classmates

which doesn't make any sense without context but whatever

and i have a field trip tomorrow involving boats, ferris wheels, and expensive things

i'm not kidding the least anything costs there is 10 dollars

that's why i brought a calculator because phones aren't allowed

thanks for reading my useless flood of information

how was your day?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

yeeesh

today was okay, i guess, but i am so not looking forward to my science test tomorrow. It's going to be the hardest of all

• Posted at:

goddess of the feline world tHaoNCrAzcALaDin the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

i mean i just wrote a true descriptions of greek gods thread and I am extremely entertained.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

A friend of mine told me that Chuck E reminds him of FNAF, and I agree.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.