It’s difficult to notice. The observant may catch a chilling presence or brown eyes glowering in the shadows. The unfortunate nymphs who noticed this were left with slit throats and broken necks. While it may be difficult to notice, it is there nonetheless.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I’m Bengal and I am so sorry.

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

Xavier waits patiently on Silver-skies's balcony, He was wearing a black dress shirt with a white suit vest over it. His black almost decaying wings are flexing nervously as his eyes dart around the area.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

There was a slight fluttering and out of the light-speckled darkness of Aeolus erupted seven large black swans, sleek and glossy. They each held the edges of a glowing silver net in their beaks and sitting perfectly poised in the net was Silverskies, but she looked.... very diffrent. Her usual silver-streaked black tresses were replaced with pale blond curls that were swept up into a loose bun, her skin was even paler than usual, so much that it was almost transparent, and she had a perfectly emotionless smile. Her dress was crafted entirely out of glossy black feathers that rippled with iridescent undertones of green, blue, and purple, with a high collar that framed her head and a trailing train that dragged behind her. The goddess wore no jewelry save for a single silver necklace set with dark emeralds and polished pieces of obsidian. But when the black swans touched down, she silently rose from the silver net and with a bright smile, spun in a flare of black towards Xavier. Silverskies stopped abruptly a few feet away from him, her appearance already back to a kind of normal. She wore a simple, but elegant white lace dress with long sleeves, a train, and no back. Her hair, now just a bright dusky silver, fell down her back and her skin returned to normal.

"You did say to wear something that stopped you dead in your tracks," she smiled, walking up to him as her white heels clicked on the balcony's floor.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

The thing watching from the shadows went rigid. It certainly did not like the fact that Xavier and Silverskies were together.

• Posted at:

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

Poke

• Posted at:

Her outfit did more than just stop him dead in his tracks. It caused him to Blushed uncontrollably and unable to form words. "I- You, incredible...just, you look Fantastico," He tried, Blinking several time and brushing his hands through his hair. "I think you did more than stop me dead in my tracks. You've killed me." He joked.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies laughed and looped her arm through his, exclaiming,"Yes, I certainly did! I'm so thankful that Wind Weaver was in a stable enough state to give some tips for my dress. And it was Nimbus's idea to come in with the swans and net." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

"I'm going to have to thank those two for putting up with us both." He chuckled, leading her to the edge of the balcony. He turned around and took both her hands in his, a wiry smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind a little flying." He said, Climbing onto the railing and spreading his wings.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Something small followed from the shadows, glowering in the dark.

• Posted at:

She laughed, and stepped up onto the railing after him."Well, Windy went and started talking to the wall after I got the info I needed and Nimbus was ready to claw my face after I was done with him." Silverskies sighed, smiling fondly as she thought of the two. But after avecond, she stiffened and asked cautiously,cautiously,"Xavier, do you sense anything unsual? I just feel like something's.... Off." The sky goddess frowned and flicked a ball of blue electricity in a random direction, unsettled.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Bengal, who was in the form of a black cat, froze, holding her breath.

• Posted at:

(I’m sorry I’m not saying much; I suppose I can‘t really say much, seeing as Bengal is supposed to be hidden...)

• Posted at:

@Bengal

It's fine. :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He glances around, Using his enhanced sense of smell to find the culprit. To his disappointment, He found nothing unusual apart from the scent of a Stray cat. "It's nothing." He says, Looking back at her and stepping off the balcony. 

he didn't fall though, His wings beat hard enough to make it look like he was walking on air. "Our destination awaits," He swept and arm oyt and did a cheeky bow.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies shrugged and replied,"I guess you're right." But any concerns soon vanished as she followed his lead and stepped out into thin air, hovering in place beside him."Where are we going? Or is it a surprise until we get there?" Silvy asked, looping her arm through his.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

The black cat followed, sitting by the balcony.

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at:

"it's a Surprise," He Said in a hushed voice, Leading her away from the palace.

A good fifteen minutes later, They arrived at their destination. A forest with glowing mushroom and ferns the colors of turquoise and blue forming a pathway. They walked  down the path until they came across a clearing lit up by Glowing pink and purple pixies and Bright yellow fireflies. The magical sources of light danced across the cool green grass that had a blueish tint and was dotted with flowers you've never seen before.

at the center of the clearing is a large Weeping willow with roots bigger than Phoebes dragon form, and twisted more than a spring. The roots of the tree forms a sort of Secluded area where a candle light dinner and a pond was hidden. The Pond was filled with glowing Koi, and had Water pixies dancing across the surface. Xavier must have spent a good while trying to find this little enchanted forest.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies gently sent gentle tendrils of wind sweeping through the air, feeling all the beauty around her."Oh, Xavier.... it must be gorgeous. What I would do to see it." She breathed, sinking to her knees and burying her hands in the grass and flowers.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

The cat sprouted wings made of ice and followed in flight, watching the two.

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at:

"But.. There is a way," He said whiling letting go of her hand and Walking backwards. "Stay here." He turned and disappeared behind the willow tree.

A few moments later, He came out holding a Silver and Sapphire choker with engraved designs. Gently he pushed aside her hair and fastened the choker to her neck and whispered a little spell into it. 

((He's been practicing magic with his mother and made a spell where he can create a Familiar for her that can see everything and stand as her "eyes". Anything the Familiar see's, she can too. But she has to be present with the Familiar))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

((Okay! Who's her familiar, Nimbus or something?))

"What's this?" She asked, her fingertips brushing over the cool silver and sapphires.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

((Lets just say, A Girlfriend for our boy Nimbus, But I gotta make a form for her ;-;))

There is a spiral of Purple smoke on Silver-skies's Left shoulder, taking the form of a White and Purple Bird that sort of looks like a hybrid cross between Raven and Eagle. It's eyes are the same as Silver's when she had them. 

" Your Familiar, Ciel."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies nearly screamed when she realized that she could see the world again, all the glowing plants and the water pixies on the pond and everything."Oh my gods, Xavier.... it's amazing!" She gasped, staggering back into a tree trunk."I don't know how to thank you enough," she breathed, tears sliding down her cheeks.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Jealousy raised its head as Bengal seethed and glared. Why did THEY get to be happy? All she got to have was a dead husband and a broken heart! [I DESERVE HIM! HE LOVED ME FIRST!] the goddess thought furiously.

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at:

He strode over to Silver-skies, kneeling in front of her and wiping away her tears, smiling tiredly. "It took a lot of practice and energy but I did it. I wanted you to see the world again."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Bengal transformed into a humanoid, silent tears of fury streaming down her face.

• Posted at:

((I am feeling so bad for them all right now!))

Silverskies pulled him into a fierce embrace, burying her face in his shoulder."Xavier.... how did you manage to find a spell to fix my eyesight? No one else managed to." She asked, pulling back and staring at his face. His appearance had vastly changed, but he still looked just as handsome.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He hugged her tighter, smiling sadly. "I used one of my mothers spells...the one where we use our second power and harness it..." He tried to summon a flame but couldn't. "I used up all my fire,"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies pulled back, staring at him in shock."One, you had fire?! Two, how can we restore it? And three, did I mention that you're probably the most caring boyfriend in Forengard?" She asked, hugging him tighter.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

The twelve Roman numerals stitched on the sides of Bengal’s mouth(1-6 on the right, 7-12 on the left) started glowing bright blue with hatred as she bared her teeth and turned away.

• Posted at:

"Its a perk of being the Demigod son of a Corrupted Fire goddess." He chuckled, caressing her cheek while smiling  at her. "I was contemplating about not telling you of my new...appearance? Look? abilities? " He tried, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Enough about that. How are you feeling? Can you see clearly? Does it hurt?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies laughed lightly and replied,"I feel perfectly fine and a bit overwhelmed, with happiness and graditude, of course. Nothing hurts and I can't tell anything wrong with my new "eyes"." She broke into a wide grin, spinning around to take in the world.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Bengal felt sick. The man she loved, in love with another. Her stitches glowed bright blue with hatred.

(I feel I may need to explain the glowing stitches.)

• Posted at:

As she spun around to explore her surroundings, Silverskies caught sight of something glowing bright blue, but dismissed it as some sort of flower or plant."What's for dinner?" She eagerly asked, her white dress flashing among the grass and flowers as she strolled towards the candlelit table with her new familiar perched on her arm.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Bengal froze, slowly bringing up her wings to cover herself.

• Posted at:

"Well, It's your favorite." He walked over to the table and Pulled out her chair for her, smiling. ((Gosh darn I forgot her favorite food XD))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies sat down and practically beamed when she saw the food."Seafood?! You know me to well." She exclaimed, laughing as she gestured at the piles of mussels, clams, shrimp, calamari, fish, and pretty much any other type of seafood you can imagine.

((I never decided on her favorite food, I only just decided now that seafood in general is her favorite. XD))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

1 , , 3 , 4