"A good boyfriend is required to know such facts." He said, taking his seat. "Now, tell me how was your day?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

Bengal unsheathed her claws. Oh, how she was tempted to just go out there and tear Silverskies apart...

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I am so sorry.

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

While stroking Ciel, she replied,"Well, there was that lovely surprise of you dropping by to give me flowers and the invitation to a date, planning out my outfit with Nimbus and Wind Weaver, and dealing with Skylight this morning after she tried to murder one of my nymphs for gossiping about her, Ryoko, and Griffon." She plucked a piece of calamari from it's dish and dipped it in sauce."And I managed to schedule the next week of weather for eastern Forengard. It's clear skies and bright sunshine, with some refreshing showers sprinkled in here and there." With a triumphant smile, she popped the calamari in her mouth."Overall, I'd call my day a success. What about you?" She asked, eying the clams. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

He took his seat and rest his face on the palm of his hand, watching her blissful smile. For some reason, he wasn't hungry.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Although everything was perfect, something was... off tonight. She couldn't quite place the chills that ran down her spine, the sinking feeling in her stomach, or the sharp stabs of pain in her head. What's wrong with me?! I felt fine this morning... maybe it's just getting used to seeing again or some sort of sickness. Silvy thought, eating another mussel to distract herself.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He was too distracted at admiring her that he completely forgot about the question. "Ah, Sorry. My day was wonderful," He replied, Blushing slightly from embarassement. "Of course, It got even better when I laid eyes on you, this fine night." Of course, He just had to use a flirty comment.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies laughed softly and replied,"It's good to know you're flirtatious side is still in there alongside that gentleman." She had started on the piles of calamari, and was going with gusto.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He smiled and tilted his head to the side, The glow from the fireflies and pixies illuminating his face and making his Eyes have a ghostly glow. "I keep the flirty side for sentimental purposes." He replied. "Afterall, you did fall in love with that side first." 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"True," Silverskies replied, admiring the way the pixies and fireflies illuminated his face and eyes."I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but I feel like you've been filling the gentleman role more than the flirt role ever since we started dating. I mean, when we first met, you were flirting with pretty much with every beautiful woman you met." She chuckled softly, just staring into his eyes.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Bengal felt sick to her stomach. She kind of just crumpled to the ground in silent defeat as she cried silent tears, her stitches glowing brightly.

• Posted at:

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

((That's so sad!))

Again, the bright blue glowing seemed kind of... familiar, and she could have sworn that she felt the aura of another person. I'm just getting paranoid. And the pain in my head... eating too fast? She wondered, setting down her forkful of fish and gripping her head in her hands.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Silverskies shuddered as chills raced up her spine and spread through her body."Ugh, I think I must be coming down with something. I probably caught something from Wind Weaver or some weird germ off Noctus." She quickly explained, hiding her discomfort behind an light, airy laugh. That's when Solitude spoke. I assure you, my dearest Silverskies, that I am no ordinary sickness. Why, I'm not even a sickness at all, but more of an..... adviser. I will direct you to the best path, for the sake of everyone. So, just as a warning... BRACE YOURSELF!!! Silvy's vision spun and she gripped the edge of the table so hard that her knuckles turned white.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Xavier was on his feet in an instant, Right at Silver-skies's side. "Hey, What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, Resting a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Do you want to go home? It's okay if your not feeling well." He offered, handing her a glass of water to drink.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

With a quiet hiss, Bengal formed a dagger with her ice magic. She put a hand over her mouth to hide the glowing and turned around to observe.

• Posted at:

She shook her head and sipped the water, shaking slightly. She's back! Silvy thought, desperately trying to sweep all pain from her face. She gripped the glass of water tightly and leaned into Xavier, forcing a smile."I'm just a bit dizzy, I'm fine... Perfectly fine.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He was still very worries about her well-being. He felt her unsteady breathing against his chest as she leaned on him.  "Are you sure? I don't want you hurting yourself..." He trailed, thinking of many possibilities. Gently and carefully, Xavier help her stand up and guided her over to the koi pond. "I think you just need to relax," He says quietly, Stepping onto the water. He didn't sink in though, The water solidify under his feet with ever step he took. 

"Don't worry, just feel." He whispers, Pulling her onto thw water and into his arms.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Um, what on Forengard are you doing?!" Silverskies asked, instantly stiffening and clinging to him."Really, I feel fine. It's nothing." She pleaded, her mind whirling with pain, confusion, and anger.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He brushed a kiss on her lips to silence her. "If your fine, than dance with me." He said. It sounded more of a challenge than an offer.

"Prove to me you're okay."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

boop

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Silverskies disentangled herself from Xavier and swept out of the water, the pearl-speckled hem of her dress soaked."Since I am more than capable of dancing, I accept. If that's what it takes to convince you, mi amor, then that's what will happen." She replied, Ciel's eyes flickering with tiny tendrils of lightning, just like Silvy's once had.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

"And what if I'm not convinced?" He pointed out, his hooded Eyes watching her every move. When Silver disentangled herself from him, his heart sort of dropped a little. Seeing him stand there alone in the blueish purple glow made him look like a mere fantasy. All the crickets and other animals seemed to have silenced, leaving the area eerie and quiet.

((So this is what I'm planning. Silver and Xavier dance, Then they kiss, and while they kiss, Bengal is about to leave in a  fit of rage. Just as she's about to leave, Solitude Takes full control and tries to Shank Xavier with a stake or something and Silver-skies cries out in pain, drawing back the attention of our savior and Psycho-Heroine, Bengal))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Skiddy bop bop pop, and toom toom toom

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

(Sounds good my dude)

• Posted at:

((Why, Mods?! My posts aren't going through!))

Watching Xavier stand there all alone, it made her heart plummet."Xavier, darling, look at me." She softly said, reaching out and grabbing his hand."I want you to know.... my heart is your's forever. Even if you move on someday, you'll always have my heart... for you are my un amor verdadero." Despite the stabbing pain in her head or the chills running down her spine, she leaned forward and gently kissed him. Silvy pulled away and said,"Now, let's have that dance."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

He smiled down at her, but you couldn't help but notice his sad eyes. Carefully he took her hands in his and started to sway to the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. 

The animals and crickets had returned and so had the pixies, creating a quiet and relaxing symphony in the darkness.

((Ohmagawd, The song to describe this moment would be "Perfect" by Ed sheeran))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

((Oh my goodness yes!!))

Silverskies slowly swayed with Xavier, simply listening to the wind blow through the trees and the nightlife sounds."Mi amor, why do you look so sad?" She asked quietly, her face bathed in the moonlight.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

"I'm not." He replied, his eyes were closed and his breathing was steady. But his heartbeat increased ever more  "I'm just living a dream." He finally opened his eyes and smiled at her. "My greatest dream come true."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

At this point, Bengal had collapsed to the ground in a fit of silent tears.

• Posted at:

((I feel so bad for every single one of them ;-;))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"My greatest dream came true the day I met you." She breathes, pulling him into a fierce hug. 

That's when it happened.

Her silver hair turned a lustrous midnight black, her skin became so pale that it was almost transparent, and in place of empty sockets was two piercing gray eyes. 

"And my greatest dream will come true after tonight, when you are a corpse!!" Solitude shrieked, a long wooden stake appearing in her hands. With a victorious cry, she plunged it straight for Xavier's heart.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

((Imagine this as an anime or cartoon series episode ;^;))

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

POKE 

and @Bixy

YES!!! XD

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Xavier's reflexes kicked in and he grabbed her wrist before she stabbed him. But he couldn't hold her for long, After all, she was a goddess and he was a demigod. "Solitude!" He shouted, Stepping back a bit. All pixies and fireflies along with other animals had fled the scene, Leaving the place light merely by a sliver of moonlight. 

He was now holding her back with both hands. "Silver, i know your in there! Fight!"

((Oof, Now we just need her to attack him with some lightning.))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Solitude's eyes narrowed and she hissed,"You've interfered in Silverskies's life long enough, son of Senshei, and it's time your little fling ends. I care very much about Silverskies and her well-being is my number one priority. You, Xavier, are not good for her well-being. I warned her and gave you both so many chances to end this relationship, but you both ignored it. I see if you want something done, you have to get it done yourself!" With that, she twisted her wrist and yanked her wrist out of his grasp, swinging the stake around for another attempt to stab him. But at that moment, she paused."Wait... wouldn't it be better for our dear little Silvy to see you die, as a lesson against getting in relationships." Solitude mused, before stepping back away from Xavier. Her eyes glowed a bright dusky silver and a second later Silverskies was laying on the ground, gasping for air. Although Solitude had taken on her own form, pulsing veins of black--gray-silver connected the two.

"Xavier..." She panted, looking up to meet his gaze."RUN!!!" 

Solitude merely smiled and threw the stake towards Xavier's chest with frightening speed, saying,"In time, my dear, you'll forget him and fully embrace the glorious feeling of isolation.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

((Ooooooooooffffffff))

Xavier ducked as the stake flew past his head and in the trees behind him. He turned his head just in time to narrowly miss getting hit by another stake. 

Instantly, his wings spread, lighting up with fire and electricity. His sword was back at Fireon, But that didn't stop him from getting to his feet and summoning a crackling blade of Violet lightning. "I am Not leaving you here!" Hs shouted back.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND GET YOURSELF KILLED BECAUSE OF ME!! SOLITUDE'S LITERALLY APART OF ME, OF MY SOUL!!! JUST GO!!!" She screamed back at him, throwing up an arm and letting her brand new familiar perch on it. Now with a better view of the glade, she summoned her own crackling bolt of blue lightning and pointed it at Solitude."Back down or I will fire this!" She hissed.

Solitude sneered and replied,"Don't be a fool, Skye. You hit me with that lightning bolt and you'll only end up hurting yourself." Another stake appeared in her hands, only this one was tipped in silver.

With grim determination, she replied,"If I have to suffer through pain for Xavier to live, I will gladly do so." Without another word, she sent the bolt of lightning flying with deadly speed towards Solitude's chest.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

((OH! Make Solitude Manipulate the bolt to Hit Xavier!))

His eyes widened in disbelief when Silver-skies told him about the consequences. If She hurt Solitude, She hurts herself. He thought. He didn't want her to get hurt, But he most certainly didn't want Solitude to cause more damage.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Solitude raised a single hand and the lightning bolt just froze in midair, a few breaths away from her chest. With a heavy sigh, she said,"Silverskies, when will you understand that I am trying to look out for you? That your well-being is my number one goal in life?" She shook her head with actual sadness and simply flicked the lightning bolt towards Xavier.

Silverskies didn't even have the time to scream before her entire life shattered around her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

In a blink of an eye, The lighting zapped towards him. In those few seconds, he threw the sword up as a shield just in time to make contact with the bolt. The hit sent him flying into the trees.

Although the Sword absorbed most of the lightning, the force and speed left a nasty bleeding gash on Xavier's chest. He lay on the ground groaning in pain.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Bengal leaped our of the shadows, shrieking horrendously as she swung her katanas at Solitude. “LEAVE. HIM. ALONE!” she screamed.

• Posted at:

, 2 , , 4