((I know!!))

Her expression turned wary and she asked,"Solitude? Who's that?" 

Silverskies nearly face-palmed once she realized that she'd never actually explained to her friends and family the details of her problem."Um, Solitude's the personification of my darker isolation magic." She slowly said.

Skylight stared back at her blankly, not registering."Who?" She asked, confused.

She groaned and threw a pillow at Skylight.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Bengal blushed a bit while the follower didn’t seem too interested(Yep she’s aro/ace). “S-so, u-um...” the goddess stuttered, stumbling over her words.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

((Thats genius to have an Ace follower watch over you Senpai.))

"Yes?" He said, Finishing up and turning fully to face her. The shirt wasn't entirely buttoned up, Xavier had left two buttons undone at the top to show his chest. "Bengal, Are you alright? Your cheeks have gotten red." He strode over to her and rest his palm on her forehead. "And your hot, Are you getting a fever?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight desperately tried to keep her expression bored and uninterested as she caught the pillow with one hand and threw it back at her mother's head, but her mind was screaming hysterically at this new revelation. My mom's magic is personified?! what's next, her sky magic prances out of nowhere smiling and casting rainbows around everywhere? If what she says is true... than Solitude is the reason I lost my wing. She stormed forward and leaned in close her mother, their noses a few inches apart."I guess you're even more of an emotional wreck than I thought, but you're my mom and I guess I'll help you beat back Solitude as a way of getting my own revenge." Skylight smoothly said, shrugging and leaning back, her arms crossed.

Silverskies squirmed under her daughter's fiery gaze and slowly replied,"About that... I'm not planning to do anything against her. Everytime I fight back, someone I love is hurt. I can't let that happen again." She ducked her head and fiddled with a loose thread on her sheet, not meeting Skylight's gaze.

"WHAT?!" Skylight screeched, loud enough for half the palace to hear.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Bumptiy

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(Bengal is ace too but she still likes hot people)

Bengal blushed more, shivering from excitement at his touch. “I-I’m a-alright...” she mumbled, a shaky smile spreading across her lips. “Is is hot in here or is it just you?” The follower audibly facepalmed in the background.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

He barked a laugh at her attempt in flirting. "Oh bengal, I think its best you leave the flirting to me." He chuckles. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bengal nodded, sheepishly blushing and stepping forward a bit. She kept walking closer and closer to Xavier until their faces were mere centimeters away from eachother, her cold, frosty breath reaching his face. The follower pretended she wasn’t watching.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Too Flirty! Too flirty! He thought, doing his best to not back away. If he did, she might notice something suspicious and ruin his chances of escape. To keep distance, He reached out a tucked a loose strand of her soft brown hair behind her ear, His hand absentmindly  brushing her cheek gently.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!" Skylight screeched, whirling around towards her mother."H-How can you just stand by and let that darker part of you just govern your life? You're as old as the sky and you can't face a part of yourself? And I thought I knew cowards." With a sneer, she turned around and marched towards the doors, only to be hit in the face with the door.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Bengal purred, a hand coming up to gently caress his face.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

His cheeks heated up. Old feelings that were buried before flaring up again. He sort of froze when she caressed his face and he didn't know what to do. 

((Oh! What if, Bengal had found a love potion and kisses Xavier and he is under the love spell! But then The spell wears off and he starts to genuinely like her and has no memory of the "Terrible night" But then suddenly, He finds out the truth and BAM!))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

((What a wonderful idea! More emotional pain and suffering for GGaD! Silverskies! >:D))

She bristled at Skylight's disgust and replied in an icy tone,"Don't speak like you know anything about it, Skylight Winged. You don't know what it feels like to have love ripped away from you, for your ENTIRE WORLD TO COME CRASHING DOWN AROUND!!" Silverskies flung aside her sheets and jumped to her feet, bright blue electricity crackling at her fingertips.

The demigoddess fixed her mother with a steely glare and snapped back,"Actually, I do know what it feels like to have your entire world shaken and everything you love destroyed. if you took the time to actually to get to know me, you'd know that, Mother. So sulk around in your palace and let yourself slowly be destroyed for all I care, Forengard is better off without you." With that, she whirled around and stormed out of the room.

Any rage left instantly evaporated, and Silver felt a cold sinking feeling in heart... as if icy claws had numbed a bit of her love for those around her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

A pleasant aroma suddenly filled the air as Bengal kissed Xavier on the lips, her cold hands wrapped around his hands.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

He was Taken by surprise, but for some reason, His vision got hazy and he leaned into the kiss, hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

The sky goddess wasn't alone to ponder Skylight's words for long, though, because Eglantine burst into her chambers with Noctus in her arms and Nimbus on her shoulder."What on Forengard is happening OH MY GODS, YOUR EYES!!!" She shrieked. Silverskies face-palmed and replied,"And?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

After a little bit, the goddess pulled away, staring into Xavier’s eyes.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Even the stoic, dignified Nimbus was shocked to see Silvy's piercing gray gaze meet his and he flared his ebony wings, launching off Eglantine's shoulder and gliding over to his mistress's side."How?" Was all he asked in Bird Tongue.

"It was Solitude," she replied quietly.

Noctus had already passed out in Eglantine's arms from the sheer surprise of seeing his beloved Silver with eyes, forcing Eglantine to gently drop him to the carpeted floor.

"Milady, you have a lot of explaining to do," the dark faerie exclaimed, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I know," Silverskies groaned.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Something definitely changed about his eyes. They were closer to a magenta-pink color than ultra violet. He looked like he was in a daze, hooded eyes trace over Bengal's facial features as his hand came up to cup the back of her neck. His mind was muddled and foggy, unable to form coherent thoughts and make good decisions.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

((*Cackles evilly as the Silvier ship crashes and burns*))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

;-; greatest, long lasting ship to ever exist in GGaD...destroyed.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

*Shrugs* But hey, you never know what might happen.... ;D I imagine Xavier will be feeling pretty betrayed after he finds out about the love potion incident and Silvy did vow to love him forever, even if he moved on to someone else. I have plenty planned for her. *Distant evil laughter*

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(*aggressive reminder that Bengal met Xavier before Silverskies met him*)

Bengal missed her love’s signature violet eyes, but at least he loved her now... right? The follower was holding an empty vial of something, but she looked as though she wasn’t so sure of Bengal’s plan. “Is it working?” she whispered in the cat language. Bengal nodded to the follower and then hugged Xavier.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

He smiled and hugged her to his chest, Stroking her hair gently and kissing the top of her head. 

"I love you," He says in his raspy deep voice.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”I love you too,” Bengal purred, her cold breath in his face. Suddenly, her blue lips were on his and she was kissing him.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

After a pause, she added,"Can I get a bottle of wine? I feel like I'm going to need it." As soon as she finished her sentence, a large bottle of dark red wine appeared in her hands."Thanks, Eggy," she said, uncorking it and taking a long sip.

"Thank me later today after I've healed your hangover." Eglantine replied bluntly, sitting crossed-legged at the end of the bed and glowering at the goddess with her chin propped up on her hands.

Nimbus settled down on the headboard of Silver's bed, gazing down at her."Tell us everything, and I mean everything. Leave no details out, we need all the information we can get." He rumbled.

"Ohh, storytime!" Noctus giggled, jumping up on the bed and curling up next to Silverskies.

After a few more sips of wine, she began the story. She told them everything, from when she first had a strange dream about her three types of magic all the way to when she stumbled home after the disastrous date. By the time she finally finished, Silvy was halfway through her second bottle of wine and had used an entire box of tissues."Why did this have to happen to me, of all people?! I thought I'd found the love of my life and here my stupid magic has to come and RUIN EVERYTHING!! THAT TSUNDERE ICE GODDESS ISN'T HELPING MATTERS EITHER!!" She sobbed, spilling wine onto the pure white sheets.

Eglantine only patted her back and muttered,"You're one heck of a mess, Silverskies, one heck of a mess." 

Nimbus clacked his beak disapprovingly and said,"Personally, I think you're better off without Xavier. I never did like that flirtatious man in the first place. I think it's time you forget him and romance for a while, focus on ridding yourself of Soliude."

Noctus was rocking back and forth on the floor, in complete waterworks."That story's so sad, it's like one of those romance drama novels Windy sometimes reads to me." He sobbed, shaking.

"Eglantine," Silverskies rasped between sobs.

"Yes?" The faerie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you happen to have any tequila? Or ice cream?" 

She face-palmed and replied,"That's enough alcohol for you today. Just get some rest." She pulled the bottle from Silver's hands and herded everyone else outside of the room, before casting a sleeping spell on the goddess and magically removing the wine stains from the sheets. With one final glance over her shoulder, she sighed and left the room.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(is rolling on the floor like Noctus, crying: NOONOOoooOOOoooOoo, the ShIp!))

He kissed her back, slow gentle kisses gradually becoming more passionate. His hand that was cupping her neck tangled into his hair, and his other hand slid down her back to rest on her waist, pulling her closer. 

Invisible ink ⤵

((I think we should kill Xavier.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Invisible Ink: 

If you kill Xavier, you'd be killing my heart. :|

((I love how while Silverskies is crying and drinking her sorrows away, Xavier is kissing Bengal. XD Such a funny contrast.))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(Bad break-up and rebound...)

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(DON’T YOU DARE KILL HIM)

After a bit, Bengal pulled away again and then hugged Xavier tightly.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

((Okay you don't have to shout at me ;-; Walks away and into a soup store))

He protested when she pulled away, but quickly shut up when she hugged him tightly. He smiled smugly and hugged, pulling her over yo the fainting couch and lying down with Bengal resting on his chest. They lay there for a while, Xavier playing with Bengal's hair.

"So, what are we now?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

However strong Eglantine's magical abilities were, Silverskies was quickly woken an awful nightmare where she was shunned by everyone and left as an outcast who spent her days in an isolated tower by the seaside, completely and utterly alone. For some reason, she found herself crying and despite all her silent pleading, not even Solitude would speak to her. So this is it, then. Alone and abandoned... while Xavier basks in the warm love of Bengal. If he genuinely loves her more than me.... Well, the least I can do is let him go. Silvy thought, cold tears streaming down her cheeks. Despite this revelation, it only made her pain hurt more and her self-loathing increase.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((Xavier:...I'm still conflicted.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Self-pity and tears are not going to do much," Skylight drawled, stepping out of the shadows and standing a few feet away from Silverskies."I learned that a long, long time ago." She said, sitting down.

Silverskies silently nodded, quickly swiping away the salty tears.

She looked the sky goddess up and down, and quietly said,"Mother, you need to do something about this. Find a way to cure yoursekf, get your eyes back truly. I've heard many different myths and legends about you, and none of them ever mentioned you'd be like this." With a shake of her head, she got up and left the room for good.

Silverskies sat there, in shadows and grief, musing over her daughter's words.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 , 2 , , 4