Signups At /327695

Prologue

All the campers were asleep. It was midnight, and the camp director sat in the office, looking through the list of regestrations. 

The director came across a few people who's personality descriptions,,,were disturbing to the master plan.

fierce...cunning...a threat....must..be...eliminated....

a test, the director decided, would see if these specific camper really were a threat..and if they were, well, a little lower in numbers makes a camp more fun.....

One

Morning sunlight streamed through a window as Amare woke up. She blinked open her eyes and shook her head, sitting up.

She was sitting in a small bunk house, one that you might find in the back of a trailer, but was clearly just..sitting there.

She sat up and studied the small room. In one corner was the cabinet, with a door to the outside next to it. On the opposite side of the quarter was a wooden sliding door, presumably leading to the other sleeping quarters in this one bunk house.

Carefully and quietly, Amare stepped off of the couch that was on the ground for her. There were three other bunks, three other people in that room.

Amare reached for the outside door, as quietly as possible. Unfortunately, it was locked from the outside, but with a key. She sighed, louder than intended, and behind her one of the other campers stirred and sat up.

“Trying to open that door?” She called sleepily. “Don’t, I already tried last night. It's locked.”

Amare sighed mentally. “I tried already.”

The girl stretched and said, “Who are you anyway?”

Amare replied with, “I could say the same for you. I'm Amare.”

“Longclaw’s the name.”

Amare nodded. “Nice meeting you. Am I the only one who wants out of this dreary bunk house?”

“Nope. So do I.” Longclaw stood up, and the two tried for the other door.

Across camp, A young gal was on a morning jog. Lucky for her, the bunk quarters she was appointed had most fortunately been unlocked, and she managed to explore a little bit of the camp already.

Fennec was also very light on her feet, and had been able to slip out of the quarters without hardly a sound. She rushed passed a small bush, where two pairs of eyes watched her pass suspiciously.

Fennec slowed to a stop and turned. “Okay, I know someone's watching me. Who is it?”

The bush rustled, and out came another young girl. She glared at Fennec. “You scared a robin on your way past the birch tree!” Zoroark spat.  “Do you know how young it was?!?”

Fennec looked sympathetic. “I'm sorry. Anyway, Do you happen to know where the mess hall is?”

Zoroark hissed. “Somewhere over there.” She grumbled, pointing eastward.

“Thanks!” Fennec said, starting to jog off again.

Zoroark watched her go “And next time, Watch out for Robins!”

As Longclaw was about to push open the door, the outside door clicked, and the two red dots aligned, signaling that is was now unlocked.

“Let’s get out of here.” She said softly to Amare. Amare nodded in agreement, and the two carefully opened the outside door, abandoning their work on the other door’s latch.

As they stepped outside, Fennec slowed down to a walking pace and nervously glanced around at the camp. When she noticed Longclaw and Amare she waved.

“Who are you guys?” She asked breathlessly, shivering slightly in the cold morning air.

“I'm Amare; this is Longclaw. Who are you?” Amare asked, a slight note of caution in her voice. Longclaw was busy looking at the campground around them, along with the various tents, bunk houses and small buildings.

“I'm Fennec.” Fennec replied. “I’ve been out here for a while, looking for a counsellor.”

“We don't know where they are either.” Longclaw put in, returning back to them.

“Some other girl showed me where the mess hall is. Wanna come along?” Fennec said.

“Sure.”

All this time, a girl sat in her bed, blinking. She'd woken up a little while ago,  though had been thinking. Her bunk quarter was missing a person; only two other people peacefully slept in the small room. The empty bunk below had everything folded and the pillows were fluffed, though not like how the other bunks were, more like as if someone else did it instead of a staff member.

Lana yawned and shook her head, carefully slipping out of bed.

“Riri? You awake?” Lana whispered to the girl in the next bunk over.

“I am now.” Riri said sleepily from her bunk, sitting up. “Is there something wrong?”

“No, I was just seeing if you were awake.” Lana replied. She bounced over to the door, Riri climbing down from her bunk, slipping into some casual clothes  and following the ten-year-old.

Lana poked at the lever that opens the door. She turned it in satisfaction when it twitched, and opened the door. She hopped out, waiting for Riri to come out after.

Speaking of, Riri rubbed her eyes, blinked and asked, a bit more awake,“So, What do you want to do?” 

“I don't know….Walk? Find out where the Mess hall is?” Lana replied.

Riri nodded. “Maybe we can see if there's an Art's Cabin or a Community Center.”

A map stood, staked to the ground. It was in the rough center of Camp Chance, and had a little You are here sign. Amare, Longclaw and Fennec stood in front of it. “Oh, so the mess hall is…” Amare pointed right to a huge building near the sign. “There!”

“It seems so.” Longclaw said.

“Well, let's go in!” Fennec said.

Carefully, the three campers approached the Mess hall, perhaps a place of chances.

//whew, sorry for slight delay! Hope you enjoy, Chapter 2 should be out in the next week or so

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

uppity

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Ha, thats what you get for scaring a bird, me snapping at you

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

yyyyYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

This is great, Amare! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thanks you guys! 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

All im saying about two is references 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Boop

Im exited for the next chapter

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

here it is m'dudes:

Two

As the sun rose higher and higher, bit by bit, the camp started to come alive.

The door to Amare and Longclaw’s quarter opened and out stepped one of the other girls in the small bunk room. Her dirty blond hair was hastily tied in a ponytail, and she walked carefully, as if afraid to wake the fourth and final member of her quarters.

Natalie stretched and blinked, watching the few campers that were outside start to head in the same general direction. She glanced at a nearby clock. 1:90.

Well, clearly, that clock needed some major fixing.

By 8:15, Most campers were in the Mess hall, roaming around and staring at the tables of freshly-made food in perplexity.

Natalie walked in, eyes widening slightly at all the people. “There’s this many campers?” She muttered to herself.

She seated herself at a far table, glancing around.

Her attempt to stay away from people failed, as for a moment later Lana plopped down her tray and asked, “Mind if I sit?”

Natalie nodded. “Go ahead.”

Riri joined them, setting down her own breakfast. “Hi there.My name is Riri, and this is Lana.  Who are you?” Natalie blinked. “I’m Natalie.” Lana smiled. “Hello Natalie. Did you know that grass leaves tiny-”

“-Microscopic cut on your fingers when you touch them?” Natalie finished. Lana nodded in delight. “You do know! Great.”

A bell Somewhere nearby, rang.  A gal ran as fast as she could, knowing that this was the summons bell to the mess hall. The problem was, Swampy didn’t know much about where the mess hall was.

She stumbled upon the camp’s central map and raced off to the mess hall.

Swampy made it just as a person stepped out of a door labeled Kitchen.

A side room door also opened up, and out stepped another person.

The kitchen person nodded to the second, and went back through their door.

Swamp[y rushed to sit down quickly by Amare, Fennec and Longclaw, who all had froze at the sight of adults.

The remaining person stepped out if the doorway with a smile. “Hello! I’m your Head Counselor here at Camp Chance! Call me Anna.” Anna smiled at them all.

“Them All” Stared in response.

“At Nine-thirty you are all required to be out of bed and to have eaten breakfast. You all will then gather by the pond to the southern part of camp.” She smiled again (Sickeningly Optimistic, Amare observed, keeping that for record), and turned back into the room.

Silence. Then, as if planned, the whole room burst into little murmurs of conversations.

“I want to get out of here already.” Amare muttered.

“Maybe we’ll have some fun!”

“There’s freedom just beyond those trees….”

“This will be great!”

“The food tastes good.”

One by one, the campers started dumping their trays and going off to their quarters to brush their hair and stuff.

Amare sighed. This would be a loooong year.

Meanwhile, Zoroark glared from her bush at all the campers. All of them rushing out of that room at once was going to obviously scare the robins and squirrels.

The patted the squirrel that was on her shoulder. “You’ll be okay.

“I’ll deal with those campers.”

The clock still  said 1:90 as Natalie, SWampy, Longclaw and Amare returned to their bunk quarter.

Natalie entered first, made her bed and then exited, heading towards the Art’s Cabin.

Amare stepped on a floorboard that creaked ominously.

Longclaw sat up on her bed, while Swampy walked off to chat with some other people.

Amare sighed and plopped down on her couch.

Longclaw poked her. “You okay there?”

Amare sighed again. “This place is not what all the teachers said it would be.” She groaned.

Longclaw studied Amare’s blank face. “You have a plan already, don’t you?” She said.

Amare let a small twitch of a grin pass over her face. “Maybe I do..”

Just then, a crack of lightning split the sky, and rain poured from the clouds.

Swampy climbed up into the bunk quarters and slammed the door shut, peering out the door’s window.

Amare shoved the curtains on her window aside to watch outside.

“That was abrupt.” Longclaw said with slight dryness in her voice.

Amare nodded, and was about to turn when out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a flash of movement outside.

A  purple blurr whizzed by so fast that Amre didn’t know if it was a balloon or bed sheet or…

A hidden camper?

The downpour continued, and as her bunk quarter filled with the three of them talking, Amare wondered: Is Camp Chance really Safe?

//sorry for short chapter, delay and quick editing

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash