Ooooh Hornet is already someone else's HiveWing oc.... Uhhhhh... Hornet's name is now Sting! Spinneret: She was standing next to Allumer, smiling and handing out little leather satchels for the students to carry stuff in. Sh introduced herself as "Spinneret, Headmaster's assistant, if you need anything, then come to me and ask. My office is on the third floor, 5th cave to the right". Mindmelter: He had landed a while ago, gotten his map and winglet and cave assignments from Ensky, then stood there, watching the others pass by. He spotted a couple firescales, some animi.... But he was sure no one here (except maybe the firescales) knew what he had been going through all his life. Cactus: He landed near the school, and stopped to say bye to his family. Then he continued, got his map, cave, and winglet from Ensky, and went inside to explore. Sting: She was still flying, though she was almost there. She kept thinking about how she'd have to restrain from threatening anyone with her stinger and claws... She'd find other ways to become top predator at school, without drawing too much attention from the teachers. Depth: He was in the library, making sure everything was clean and organized before the students arrived and darted messing everything up. He enjoyed the relative calm, and was content for now...
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Here are the clawmates:

Jade winglet:

Blues d'hiver and Alizarin and  Papilionidae

Mindmelter and Pyro

Hornet and Venus

Quartz Winglet:

Lantern and Cactus

Mirror and Goblin shark

Copper winglet:

Silver and Glass and Yellowstone

Silver winglet:

Aybss and Everest and Seafoam

Gold winglet:

The two dragnet in gold winglet was made by the same person so... I'm going to move Nightshade to gold if that is fine.

Nightshade and Ocelot and Adriata

Also, idk why I called Seafoam, Foambubble last night XD Her name is Seafoam and she is animus

Also, Olive is accepted!

Ok time to rp-

Allumé la flamme:

Allumer smiled as he turned to see Spinneret standing next to him. "I can't wait for this school year to start!", he said, over-enthusiastically. 

Seafoam:

I flew down and grabbed a map from the chorus teacher, then I went into the academy. I wonder who my clawmates will be. Seafoam was in deep thought until she bumped into a Nightwing(Mindmelter). "Ah! I'm so-o sorry", Seafoam said quickly, her fear and embarrassment making her words come out shaky.

Ensky:

Ensky smiled as she handed the maps to dragnets. "Hello, hello!", she called with a friendly smile.

Blues d'hiver:

Blues sighed as she went inside to explore the school.

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

(Yes, It's fine if Nightshade is gold)

• Posted at:

Sincerly,

Who?   (I think I'm going insane)

Who am i? 

RPs I'm in: Quetzal Mountain Academy, Academy for powered dragons, Pyrrhia's Battle, Dogs of the Sky

Books I'm writing: None right now!

Ok, thank you

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Poke

• Posted at:

Abyss realized he forgot to get a carrying satchel and turned around to go back and get one.

He decided to take some time to look around at everything in the path back.

The little lanterns of fire were so pretty, and so were the occasional leaf windows. It was amazing.

Abyss was so preoccupied looking at things he didn't notice the dragon (Goblin) in his way until he tripped over their tail.

"Sorry! Sorry! Are you okay? Well, yeah you're probably ok, but still, are you OKAY?"

Rose noticed that a number of students didn't seem to want to be here. She frowned slightly, knowing this could be difficult.

But hey, most good things have a rough start.

She put her smile back on and spread her wings a bit to seem more welcoming. She continued studying the students, hoping more of them would be happy to be here.

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

✩Blopfish and Plants Society✩

»»Snazziest nerd on the block««

we're all just stardust 

Remember Hurricane

no white ink here hehehehehehehe

oh wait

Pyro 

Pyro was glancing around in a sort of nervous, excitement. Here he was, Jade Mountain Academy! What wonders the future held for him here! He shivered with happiness as he walked towards the entrance after bidding his mother goodbye. His talons tingles as he neared the two dragons that were waiting inside the huge cave. 

"Er, hello. Are these maps of the school? Cause, I think I'm going to need one." 

Willow

Willow was quietly organizing the library cards, carefully labeling each one, before putting it in alphabetical order. In the distance she could hear the chatter of students arriving, and she felt a pang of worry hit her. 

"Oh dear, all these dragonets.. with these powers!

I'm  Not sure this library will make it through a whole week!" 

Olive 

Olive was tidying up her classroom, while lighting the last few leaf globes on the ceiling. She dusted the tables with her tail, and adjusted a few objects she had placed on the shelves. Her plats were large and healthy, as she had a window in the stint wall. She tapped her talons on the floor in thought, wondering how tomorrow would go when she would meet her students in class.

While Olive had animus powers herself, they were not as powerful as the students that would be joining her in class.

She shook her head, knowing that this would be a difficult task. Yes, she wasn't the most powerful animus, but she knew everything there was to know about them.

Goblin 

Goblin marched into the school, dragging his tail behind him.

He glared at the halla, unsure where to go, so grudgingly he turned to go to what was presumably the Headmasters. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE 

#RememberHurricane 

Ensky

"Yes", Ensky said with a smile as she handed the Sandwing(Pyro) a map. "I am the chorus teacher", she said, then added, "I hope you have a good time here".   

Blues d'hiver

Blues sighed, looking down at her talons as she walked through the school. She came to her room and opened the door. The door made a loud creak as she opened it. She peeked inside, luckily no one was there. She set down her thing and sighed as she picked a small ledge to sit on. It has been a long day, she thought drowsily before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Please unsave Rainwing for the Jade winglet but still save Seawing 

Thanks and sorry 

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

/Queen of RAINDOMNESS/

#WingsOfFire

{Status: Amazing}

BFF: Bramble

#RememberTheLost 

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

Or did it already start???

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

/Queen of RAINDOMNESS/

#WingsOfFire

{Status: Amazing}

BFF: Bramble

#RememberTheLost 

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

saved!

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

@Bobcat: um, who is Sting's clawmate? Spinneret: "Me neither!" she said to Allumer. Mindmelter: a dragon bumped into him. "Ah! I'm soo sorry!" she exclaimed. "It's alright," he said. He paused. "You're in Silver Winglet, right? I'm in Jade. My name's Mindmelter." Cactus: He looked at his clawmate/cave list. "I'm with Lantern..." he mumbled. Sting: she arrived at the school, curled up her tail, and stalked toward the entrance. Whn she reached where Allumer, Spinneret, and Ensky were, she stopped to collect her map, satchel, and clawmate list. "Im Sting," she introduced herself to the headmaster, trying to sound innocent and friendly. Depth: He sighed, stepping back from the shelves. Everything was organized... Now he just had to wait for the students to bring chaos to his library. @Everyone: sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy running my rp (thread number listed in my siggy), and helping run a friend's rp.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Here are the forms!

Name: Sweetbriar

Tribe(s): LeafWing

Winglet: Chorus Teacher

Power Desc: She can make plans appear out of nowhere if she wants. 

Appearance: Sweetbriar is mostly brown, ranging from the lightest brown possible to the darkest brown it can be without it becoming black. She is spattered with dark green spots, and her wing membranes are minty green.

Personality: She is a fun, bold, and outgoing teacher. She is kind and patient. Overall, she is fun and a good teacher. 

Other: She is an amazing singer.

Name: Campfire

Tribe(s): Sky-Night

Winglet: Firescales Teacher

Power Desc: Firescales

Appearance: She is all a very dark red, almost like this ink just a little lighter, and dark gray wing membranes and underbelly. 

Personality: She is quiet, keeping to herself, and mindful.

Other:

There we go! Tell me if this is too much or if its good. 

• Posted at:

Sincerly,

Who am i? 

RPs I'm in: Quetzal Mountain Academy, Academy for powered dragons, Pyrrhia's Battle, Dogs of the Sky

Papilionidae tumbled through the school halls, her eyes filling with wonder. Her talons clicked against the floor as she unfurled her four wings and kept exploring.

• Posted at:

w i l d

☆ forum bad person

☆ queen of fugitive plots

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ atheist

remember hurricane

(: we are arm now

#firstdingut

(Dude... Shut your face and get to work already!)

Sting can be with Lantern and Cactus if that is ok

Seafoam:

“I’m Seafoam”, Seafoam said quickly. I hope he doesn’t think I’m weird... 

• Posted at:

@Bobcat: Sting is in Gold Winglet, and Cactus is in Quartz Winglet, so... Mindmelter: He smiled. "So, who's in your cave?I hope I don't get stuck with someone that snores, though I'm told that I snore, which I don't believe. I mean, wouldn't I know if I did?" he started fiddling with his little leather satchel.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Bump

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

#Cleril

#Ripnami

#Glorybringer

#Sunnyflight

#Moonbli

#Lynxter

#Turtlejo

#Auckliff

#Blistarrow

Goodbye everyone. I'll miss you, and just  know, I love you guys.

Mirror looked around nervously. There were so many dragons! He looked at his sister, Silver (forgot to mention that). Her expression was unreadable. No one seemed to be looking at him... But I guess they kinda can't, he remembered. He just hoped his Winglet members wouldn't be so rude to him as the IceWings at home were.

Silver was so excite, she could feel the ground around her growing cold. She wanted to meet all her Winglet members! She wanted to take every class they offered. But first she needed to research the other dragon tribes. Studying always comes first, she reminded herself as she walked down the long hall.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

#Cleril

#Ripnami

#Glorybringer

#Sunnyflight

#Moonbli

#Lynxter

#Turtlejo

#Auckliff

#Blistarrow

@Sorrel

I know, but I didn't see Sting at first and I already moved someone to a different winglet so... let's just stick with this plan

Seafoam:

Seafoam couldn't help but blush a little is this ok with you? XD  She looked at her paper, narrowing her eyes to see who her clawmates are. "Some guy named Abyss, and some guy named Everest", Seafoam said with a friendly smile. "And now you're making me scared if I snore!",  Seafoam giggled, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Blues d'hiver:

Blues continued sleeping on the small ledge.

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

@Bobcat: I'm ok with the crush thing, and the Sting thing. Mindmelter: "Well, do you get stuffy nosed often? Do you sleep on your back? These are all symptoms of a snore," he joked.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Nightshade

She glared at the paper. "So, I'm with Ocelot and Adriata? I have no idea who they are. Guess I just have to meet them."

Glass

The SilkWing dragonet slipped past the (again) angry HiveWing, and got her paper. 'I'm with Silver and Yellowstone..... I hope I get to meet them.' She thought. She turned and headed for her cave. 

• Posted at:

Sincerly,

Who am i? 

Ok good XD I ship it now, Seamelter. And sorry about the Sting thing, I didn't see him earlier XD

Seafoam:

Seafoam giggled. "Well I don't know", she joked back. "Well, what power do you have? I mean, that is the reason we are here! I'm an animus", Seafoam said with a kind smile.

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

Will post later

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE 

#RememberHurricane 

Mirror watched as his sister disappeared down the hall. Argh, I get so nervous without her... He took a deep breath and began walking to his room. He looked around. There were several ledges to sleep on. "Oh gosh," he muttered, "I sure am tired..."

Silver was dazzled by the library. "Call me a nerd, but I sure love the library!" She began looking at the shelves. "Let's see," she murmured, "I have a SkyWing, a HiveWing, and a SilkWing in my Winglet..." She went over to the "Scrolls about Dragons" section and began her search for scrolls.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

#Cleril

#Ripnami

#Glorybringer

#Sunnyflight

#Moonbli

#Lynxter

#Turtlejo

#Auckliff

#Blistarrow

Abyss hurried away from the other dragon, and quickly got a satchel. He left the entrance cave and stopped to actually study his map this time in the corridor he thought led to his cave. 

Even with the light globes, the light was dim in here, and Abyss only had minor seeing in the dark abilities, ironically enough. It would be way easier to read the map if he had inherited his father's vision and not the weak NightWing kind from his mother.

He noticed his cave was labeled as "Seafoam, Abyss's and Everest's sleeping cave"

So he'd share a room!

He felt a new boost of excitement at this, because he was bound to become friends with them if a room was shared!

He skipped merrily down the tunnel to his cave, excited to meet his clawmates.

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

Remember Hurricane

oh wait

Mirror was happily asleep on a ledge.

Silver had done so much research of her classmates species, she felt as if she couldn't forget it if she tried. "Well," she said, "Now that I know a bit about them, let's go meet my clawmates."

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

#Cleril

#Ripnami

#Glorybringer

#Sunnyflight

#Moonbli

#Lynxter

#Turtlejo

#Auckliff

#Blistarrow

Is there anything open?

• Posted at:

~+Infinity+~

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Ocelot and Addie (Convurged third person)~

Looking out onto the entrance of the academy, the two dragonets couldn't stop but sit and wait and watch. Adriata (Ah-dree-ahtuh) noticed multiple other Seawings enter and exit, darting to find claw mates and to leave and say one last good bye to their own parents. Ocelot stared on in worry, clutching Adriata's talon in his own, the first dragon he'd ever known to treat him like an actual being. He was worried, very worried, because of the powers he hid in his tingling claws. Addrie shared these very powers, and together they kept them a secret and kept each other safe, until the day she heard of the academy. Adriata now looked on at Ocelot, seeing his mixed expression. Leaving their cave on the island in the Sea of a Thousand scales was hard for him the most, even though she was the Seawing. It was the first place Ocelot had been safe from his Sandwing family, who used to hunt him ever day of his life. 

It was unsettling seeing her usually brave faced love standing so small, so she licked his cheek, and help his talons in her's. "You don't have to worry anymore Oz, they said we would be safe here." She rested her head on his warm, smooth shoulder, wrapping him into a hug with her wings (which only worked to some effect, seeing as Oz was twice her size). 

Ocelot invited the embrace lovingly, and wrapped her in his own wings. He didn't feel worried in her embrace, her presence brought him back his fighting spirit. The dragons buzzling around him became less scary. He was ready. Ready to face other dragons, ready to accept them as being a lot better than his mind let them be.

Adriata let go of him, holding his talon in hers one last time, and led the way to where they said their sleeping cave would be. She was just as ready, if not a lot more, to finally meet other dragonets, and finally belong.

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Headmaster: Allumé la flamme (French for "Kindled the flame", goes by "Allumer") (Me) (Fire scales)

Headmaster's assistant: Spinneret (Sorrel) (no power)

Jade Winglet-

RainWing:

MudWing:

NightWing: Mindmelter (Sorrel) (Animus)

SandWing: Pyro (Snapple) (Unique powers)

IceWing: Saved for Rainbow

SkyWing: Alizarin (Séance) (Fire scales)

SeaWing: Blues d'hiver (French for “Winter Blues”. She goes by “Blues”) (Me) (unique power)

HiveWing: Hornet (Quartz) (Unique power)

LeafWing: Venus (Wolfmidnight) (Unique power)

SilkWing: Papilionidae (Wild) 

Quartz Winglet-

RainWing:

MudWing:

NightWing: Lantern (Wolfmidnight) (Unique power)

SandWing:Cactus (Sorrel) (Animus)

IceWing: Mirror (MidsummerDragon) (Unique power)

SkyWing:

SeaWing: Goblin Shark (Snapple) (Animus)

HiveWing:

LeafWing: Sting (Sorrel) (Unique power)

SilkWing:

Copper Winglet:

RainWing:

MudWing:

NightWing:

SandWing:

IceWing: Silver (MidsummerDragon) (Unique power)

SkyWing:Yellowstone (Alpha) (Fire scales)

SeaWing: Saved for Rainbow

HiveWing:

LeafWing:

SilkWing: Glass (Who) (Unique power)

Silver Winglet-

RainWing:

MudWing:

NightWing: Aybss (hybrid night/sea, Andromeda) (Unique power)

SandWing: 

IceWing: Everest (Alpha) (Ice scales)

SkyWing: 

SeaWing: Seafoam (me) (Animus)

HiveWings:

LeafWing:

SilkWing:

Gold Winglet-

RainWing: Ocelot (Rain/Sand hybrid) (Animus) (Blossom)

MudWing:

NightWing:

SandWing:

IceWing:

SkyWing:

SeaWing: Adriata (Animus) (Blossom)

HiveWing: Nightshade (Who) (Animus)

LeafWing:

SilkWing:

Teachers and such:

Nurses: (Up to three)

Librarian(Up to two): Willow (Snapple) (no power), Depth (Sorrel) (no power)

Chorus teacher(I just wanted to XD, up to 2): Ensky (Me) (No power), Sweetbrair (who) (Unique power) 

Animus teacher: Olive (Snapple) (Animus)

Fire scaled teacher: Campfire (who) (Fire scales)

Ice scaled teacher:

Unique powers teacher (Up to 3): (They can help dragons cope with their unique powers) Rose (Andromeda) (No power)

oh wait, Sting will be clawmates with Mirror and Goblin shark. Sorry Sorrel!

• Posted at:

@Blossom

Oh god I ship them so hard 

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

Remember Hurricane

oh wait

Goblin took a map and scrutinized it with his bulging pale eyes. 

“We have partners?” He said to himself. He pulled the paper closer to his snout, hoping maybe his eyes were deceiving him. 

But he had seen it correctly, and according to it, he was assigned to the Quartz Winglet, and would be rooming with someone named Mirror.

”Who names  their dragonet ‘Mirror’?” Goblin said while navigating himself towards his room. He passed other students, each different shades of the rainbow, some of them even having four wings, or none at all. Some of them radiated heat, or an icy chill, and Goblin shivered, knowing that some of these dragons could kill him with a single touch. 

I should enchant something.. something to make me immune to that sort of thing. I won’t get through a day here with all these psychos here. 

Goblin clenched his talons, knowing he was just as dangerous. What things he could do...

He finally arrived at his cave and peeked inside. It was bare, with smooth stone walls and a couple ledges to sleep on. They looked terribly uncomfortable, but the thing that most caught his eye was the dragon inside. 

It was an IceWing with the shiniest scales Goblin had ever seen. 

Goblin blinked and paused, before realizing the IceWing was asleep.

I guess this is Mirror He was thought to himself. 

Pyro thanked the dragon who gave him the list/map and scanned it eagerly. Where should he go first. Pyro was free to do whatever he wanted today, and the choices seemed almost endless. Perhaps he could visit the library.. No.. Pyro didn’t want to risk setting something on fire, or someone on fire. 

Or he could go to the Prey Center and eat something, but he didn’t feel all that hungry at the moment. 

So in the end, Pyro decided to visit his room and make himself at home. Maybe he would meet one of his clawmates.

Pyro set off towards the Jade Winglet caves, casting nervous glances to those he passed on his way there. He felt butterflies flutter in his stomach and he couldn’t decide whether he was shaking with happiness or fright. 

When Pyro arrived at his room, there was no one there. The SandWing gave a little sigh, partly relieved he wouldn’t have to do any talking, yet. So, to pass the time, he set down his bag he had been carrying and started to organize his things. He hadnt brought much, only a camel hair blanket, and leather pillow, and his favorite orange scarf. He laid the blanket on the patch of sand on the floor, and fluffed out his pillow before setting it down. He flung his bag in the corner and flopped down onto the ground, letting his wings relax. 

Willow’s still in the library, and Olive is.. in her classroom. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE 

#RememberHurricane 

Ahhh , forgive me, I can’t keep up with these posts. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE 

#RememberHurricane 

Ah I didn’t see Abyss’s post. Sorry for not noticing that right away. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE 

#RememberHurricane 

Mindmelter- his smile faltered. "Me too." ~I wonder what she's enchanted...~ |everybody: I'm gonna be offline for a day or two|
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

@Andromeda

My favorite things to write are love stories! THank you so much!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

name: shadowcloud

Tribe: night/ sky 

Winglet: Jade

Powers: aunimus, can control storms

Apperance: stars under wings with blue and black changing scales

Personality: shy, loves adventures, loves reading scrolls

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

Sib with Paradox and Yuuki

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

sorry updated

Name: ShadowCloud

Tribes: Night/Sky

Winglet: special powers teacher

Powers: animus, Can create storms and control them

Apperance: large skyWing wings with star scales, black with red intertwining scales

Personality: shy, friendly, adventurous, loves reading

• Posted at:

call me Element!

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

Can you give Shadowcloud some more description please?

Seafoam nodded as she noticed his smile falter. "Well, I have to go now", she said, quickly stumbling away clumsily. She sighed, oh no! I hope he stills think I'm cool and stuff. 

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

red and black eyes and long claws with clouds around ancles

• Posted at:

call me Element!

long claws with clouds around ankles and red black eyes 

• Posted at:

call me Element!

1 , , 3 , ... 8 , 9 , 10