You receive a letter delivered by a lion...

Dear Deities, Demigods, and Deity assistants,

You are invited to a party at my private island. Should you choose to accept my lion will take you there.

Signed,

Sun goddess of fire, warriors and love

You Arrive at beautiful island. The beach sand is golden yellow with large palm trees with bright green leaves hanging from the ends. The ocean is clear and in it, you can see the stars reflecting in the water. In the middle of the island is a large volcano that looked as if it were going to erupt. It didn't seem as if it belonged on the island but there it was casting a dark shadow on the island. Torches lit the way to the middle of the island there lay a large wooden deck. On one side was a food table and on the other side was a DJ station. In the middle stood to Goddesses. The one on the left you recognized. It was Snow. Her long brown hair was put into a loose braid. Around her head, she wore a flower crown. She smiled happily, she waved noticing you. Your eyes quickly forgot about Snow once you saw to your left. The mysterious Goddess was stunning. Her pale skin was flawless and her long black hair flew behind her when the wind blew. Her lips were red matching her sleeveless chition. Her bright blue eyes didn't change colour like Snow's but they were just as beautiful. Around her waist, she wore a belt that held her sword.  And on her back, she carried a bow and arrow. But these ones sparkled with energy. The energy was both captivating and frightening. Suddenly the girl takes a step forward. "Hello', she says warmly wearing a tight-lipped smile,"My name is Sun. I'm Snow's twin sister. Welcome to my island."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

After reviving the letter, Swampy per the lion. "Thank you!" She said in a sing song voice. She hoped on the lion's back and arrived at the island. "Nice to meet you, Sun," She said, hopping off the lion's back and walking towards her . "This is a fantastic island you have here. " 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Rather than let the lion take her, Marx hops through a portal to get to the party. 

"A party hosted by a goddess of love? This can only end badly. I can't wait."

• Posted at:

: 

Luana dipped her head in greeting to her fellow warrior goddess as she slipped off the lion's back. "Hello. I'm Luana, Goddess of Hunters, Human Suffering, and Female Warriors."

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Reading greeted everyone, along with Jace

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Ignoring Marx Sun replied "Hello Swampy", Sun said smoothly, "the island is quite delightful, isn't it? And hello to you to Luana please, make yourself comfortable." Saying this Sun gestured towards the deck and instantly four armchairs apered please, join me."

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB