Hey there! I felt bad that you felt as if the DB community wasn’t welcoming, so I was wondering if you’d like to help me make a separate superhero roleplay? It’s up to you, of course :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

hi my name is riri

i'm uncreative and don't feel like making a fancy siggy

we are an arm now (; #firstdingut

up...?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

awwwwww, thank you so much Riri! Sorry i've been a stubborn little annoying....oh well. 

Thank you so much, i would love it. I really have had a whole where i need a good friend to fill, i am extremely grateful Riri. I love you!! (i would LOVE to help)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Well, it's a collaborative effort between the two of us ^..^ i'd love to be friends! And don't worry about being stubborn: if you're really stubborn, then boy, you haven't met me 

So what kind of superpower RP? Sci-fi, dystopian, any specific genre that you'd like the RP to focus on? I have a feeling you'll want to use Shadow, so we may want to work on that. 

And hey, if you'd like, I can help you with character form creation too (n_n)

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

We could focus on aliens as well, or sci-iFi and give them a home planet we get to make up. 

Then, if they want to, they can create their own planets, but all Rp's take place on the home planet. This allows the rp to branch off ino different planets, one to suit each group of people!

what do you think? If you don't like it, if love to hear your ideas as well

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Lol i had a story idea like that called "The Galaxia Project"

i can't find the link to it rn *grumbles*

We could recycle the old homeplanet and use that as a base. Maybe the aliens are the cause of the superpowers? They could be related to the nine planets (pluto is a planet in my heart) and the horoscope sign that they rule 

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Yeah, and maybe there is a distinct power that comes from having lived on one of those planets. 

Heat-resistance- Mecury

Gas-shooting abilities- Venus

Etc Etc 

thus, it can form a basis for those with little imagination that still want to partake!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Mercury: Heat Resistance + fire manipulation

Mars: Rock manipulation + a creatable and disposable suit of armor (they can form it as a protective instinct and it works as a defense system)

Earth: Plant manipulation + growth

Venus: Poisonous Gas manipulation + the ability not being required to breathe

Jupiter: The ability to shrink + grow at will

Saturn: Summoning rings of pure iron-nickel which can be disposed at will

Neptune: Water manipulation + ability to breathe underwater
Uranus: Ice manipulation + ability to survive cold climates

Pluto: …i’m braindead for pluto tbh 

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Haha! Well, Pluto is a very clear purple planet. It is the coldest of all of them (further from the sun AND no cloud cover) so let's do this

Pluto: The ability to create illusions that last for up to a minute (because Pluto is sometimes dwarf planet and sometimes real planet! No one can decide!) and temperature manipulation. (They can change the temperature of something. Do you think all things or just air in a bubble around them?)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Temperature control is a little much, admittedly. Illusions that can last different amounts of time depending on size and complexity, maybe?

And for plot, I was thinking: what about these power-hungry aliens who abduct nine kids, giving them superpowers and codenames of planets. They're held in the laboratory and are bent on breaking out and going to live a normal life? Once they get out, they're faced with normal problems too (fitting in, finding their families, stuff like that).

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Yeah. That could work, but once the nine kids are full (you and I would probably play one each, right?) who would be the other Roleplayers. 

The family and siblings for the power kids? Or maybe if we focus on a school environment, it could be the teachers and the other students, your choice! 

AKI (i made it up, it means As Information Implies or Insists), its really nice doing this with you. 

We both have a streak of ferocity that means we don't always agree, but when we do, like this, its so much sweeter! You're an awesome person.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

(>///

Want me to start making the sign-up thread?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

:/// mods chopped off part of my message

I was thinking about making this a closed roleplay, so nine RPers max, including us. Sound good?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Sure, Why not. First nine to sign up. You should make that VERY clear in the thread as i know how it feels to be left put of some (not just DB) 

anyhow, anyhum, anyhoo. Good luck! IIll click on your name to find the thread. Also, tup for replying so quickly.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Uh, you...you know that DB is an unlimited spots FWRP, right? You were just missing a large portion of your form. If you changed them up, Shadow could've easily been accepted.

No problem, dude. I'll try to get it on up. We can use this for planning the plot, easy peasy.

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

It was all calm in the beginning. You lived a quiet life in a busy town, attending school just like every other clone child, fitting under a stereotype like the rest.

One school dance, the school locked down with nine teenagers inside.

One school dance, nine teenagers disappeared.

One school dance, nine teenagers were abducted by aliens- permanently.

These aliens had access to unimaginable technology- technology they used to supposedly improve these humans. Make them better. Faster. Stronger.

Instead, the technology set off something combined with a shot. The shot granted unimaginable powers to each teenager. Each power set created from energy harvested from the nine known major planets of the world.

Mercury. Fire.

Mars. Rocks.

Earth. Plants.

Venus. Gas.

Jupiter. Size.

Saturn. Metal.

Neptune. Water.

Uranus. Ice.

Pluto. Illusion.

Test subjects enduring remarkable projects. Having their bodies pushed to the limit. 

The subjects remember home. They wish to return home. But are they able to and continue to live a normal life?

^^^^ looking good for an intro?
and which planet do you want to save?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Sorry for crashing but PLEASE ITS SO GOOD

• Posted at:

META

Certified Math Nerd

Mostly Harmless

Hey...what did I do?

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

Well, it is aimed for new RPers to get them familiar with how RPs work here. I’ll try to get it out soon. 

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

So, SO sorry for not replying sooner Riri! Do you think Illuion might be a bit much for plutoitians, or not? Also, thanks for not getting cross at me. (Or at least not voicing it!)
  • Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Illusions for the one with the powers of Pluto are very draining. Depending on the size, it'll slowly drain their stamina. If they create a massive illusion, they'll basically pass out after three minutes. Bigger it is, shorter the time period and so forth, that clear?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Awesome, absolutely perfect. That way they don't have more might over other players.

just to be clear, no other players can see through this illusion. They can't magically know its not real? 

(Also, thanks Riri. You and I make a great team. I think i was looking for someone who wasn't overly cheerful or 'I'm the best!' But was solid and strong and ki d. So yeah, thanks again.)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Yeah, other players can't see through the illusions. No problem, man.

So, you want to call your spot now? I'm slightly tempted to take Pluto.

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

You choose first. I'll take Pluto if you don't wan it, but if you do, I'll take Mecury.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

We should probably make the Pluto illusion thins clear in the to to. Reckon we need to do that with any i the other powers? 

Also, why do you call?

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Since you're the cocreator, you get to save a spot.

I'll explain the weaknesses in the intro thread.

I'll take Pluto, so Mercury for you?

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Yeah, heat manipulation and fire manipulation. 

Also, when we're done, can i show you an Rp I'm about to release. I'd like your feedback. See what you think, you know? 

You should start the sign up thread, but first, will you need to work out what's in the sign up requirements.....or, you got that downpat?

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers of what planet?:
Shippable:

Other:

There's the form.

I have the thread basically downpat. You ok with LGBTQ ships in this or nah? It'd be a better idea to keep them in, but, y'know...

I'd love to see it!! Go ahead and show me ≥v≤

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Love it Riri! Awesome form, and as for shipping, Heck Yeah! Of course, it should be developable, right? Not just, you WILL ship with this person and what not, right? 

Also, Here's my Rp thing, i'd love to hear your feedback. 

SilverStrike stood on the border of NightClan and LIghtClan. She kneaded the ground with her paws. Whatever happened next would shake the earth and change the future ||Warriors RP Sign up thread|| Semi-Limited Spots available|| By Ellysia (and maybe Riri!)|| Please Join and have fun!

This Rp only has limited spots to ensure the fact that the tribes remain a team. Thanks guys for joining, and most importantly, have fun! The Plot is already created and the spots are all open for the joiners. 

Plot: 

A NightClan tom is born in a time of great promise. A prophecy has arisen, just as certain tribe’s are gearing up for war. However, born with a bright, cream-coloured coat, he has always been an outcast to his fellow kits. But is it just to them? His face is entirely black, but since his body is so light, he is exiled from the NightClan. In a daze, and with no name or recollection of his parents other than his name: CharcoalHeart sets out to find out who he is. Why is he born the way he is? Who were his parents? And finally, is he truly the promised one, born of Light and Born of Night?

Charcoal travels through the LightClan tribe (Any apprentices or kits of NightClan that wish to go with him are welcome, CharcoalHeart permitting), and gets run off. He meets a female LightClan cat who is dark black. Her name is Shadow. She has no idea why she is black since she lives in LightClan, and is always hailed an outcast. Together, CharcoalHeart and Shadow journey into SightClan to ask their leader if they know why they were born that way. (INFO: Most cats are free for you to design and be free to make your own, but a few, Like CharcoalHeart and Shadow must be somewhat kept within the plot boundaries.)

Here are the tribes you guys can join and their charasteristics: 

NightClan: 

NightClan is a clan full of cats that are dark colours. Ranging from Charcoal greys to chocolate browns, any cats that have a light colour coat are exiled. These cats are fast and very silent. Having the natural ability to blend in with any dark surroundings, cats that have gone rogue from the NightClan have even been rumoured to kill off other cats for whoever entices them to. NightClan cats are extremely territorial and are also extremely grumpy.

Spots open for NightClan cats:

Leader: Open

Deputy: Open

CharcoalHeart: Open

Warrior: Open

Queen: Open (Must be aware that the kits of this clan will be hers)

Apprentice: Open

Kit: Open (Must be aware that they are kits of the Clan’s Queen)

Kit: Open (Must be aware that they are kits of the Clan’s Queen)

LightClan:

LightClan cats are big and fluffy. Where they live is cold and is often snowy, and so their coats are large and fluffed up. The colour of their pelt is the purest white, or a creamy white. Any coat that is light is allowed into this clan that inhabits the high mountain faces. LightClan have good temperament, being patient and well-serving. The LightClan leaders is old and wisened, and even adopts lost cats with white coats. However, a dark secret the LIghtClan holds is that they will often shun and throw out a cat with a bad temperament. A rude adopted stray, or even the offspring the leader can be victim to this rule. You’re rude, grumpy or dangerous, you’re out of the tribe.

Spots open for LightClan cats:

Leader: Open. (Must be wizened and old!)

Deputy: Open.

Shadow: Saved for me.

Warrior: Open.

Queen: Open (Must be aware that kits of this clan are hers)

Kit: Open

Kit: Open.

SightClan

SightClan cats have been gossiped about, awed about and told to little kits of the other two clans. Living deep in the Forbidden Forest Valley, little is known about these cats. What colour are they? Ginger, Tortoiseshell, Yellow? SightClan cats have been rumoured to have magical powers, and have even been whispered that they can change form. Of course, this is not true, but the hunting prowess of these cats is impeccable and they are neither good at one particular thing. Each cat is individual and special in their own way, strays that have been adopted into a clan way of life. If you want a kitty-pet turned ClanCat, this is the perfect clan for you to join.

Spots Open in SightClan:

Leader: Saved for me.

Deputy: open

Warrior: open

Warrior: open

Queen: Open (must be aware kits of SightClan are hers)

Riri (if you decide to help. If you don’t want to I can do this) will start an Rp and the story will commence from there. Only NightClan cats participate at first, and then they move through LightClan, where only LightClan cats and Shadow are in Rp. Any NighClan kits/apprentices that went with CharcoalHeart are, of course, also Rping. Then, once in SightClan, only SightClan cats are in the Rp in order to keep the plot alive.

Of course, once the plot Rp has moved from your clan (ie. LightClan and NightClan) you can continue Rping on another thread either I (or Riri, if you want to help) will create.

Appearance:

Rank (Apprentice, kit, warrior, ECT. ECT):

Personality:

Clan:

KittyPet gone clan cat (Only for SightClan RPers) Yes or no:

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

please feel free to say what you think would help. But i'd rather the whole thing was entirely reworked

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Sorry or flooding this thread, but thanks for your incorrect quotes! Can you do some more? Blinks shyly. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

I think the RP thread is looking good! Although, you're missing some parts in the signup sheet (name? age? shippable? sexuality? other?) that might be a bit helpful. I know literally nothing about warriors, so I probably won't be much help ^_^; i say you do it by yourself, show off your skills! i mean, if the rp has a strict story, you may want to consider making it an OCFic

I'll get the RP out tonight, hopefully. 

Ellysia: I wish i had the ability to make boys really nervous

Riri: Holding a really sharp knife up to their neck usually does the trick

Imagine: as a boy i can confirm that this makes me really nervous

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

Haha! Thanks. Good, I'll be looking for the Rp! Also, i just thought about it, If i have heat resistance and fire, I'll be able to flame myself up!! (That would def do some boy freaking out there!) 

here's two Incorrect quotes for us: (I'm not too good at them so let me know if it was utterly terrible!)

Riri: i wonder if Global warming is real? 

Ellysia (in lab coat): Technically, its just a myth. 

Imagine, (Drowning in Antarctic): CAN I GIVE MY OPINION THAT!?!?

Amber: I wonder if, when rainbows appear, the pot of hold appears as well, or if it falls from the sky?

Riri: NAH, it wouldn't fall from the sky, it would appear by pure magic! Along with the rainbow of course...

Ellysia: Why do you have a pot of gold behind your back Riri? And rainbow spray paints that work on clouds?

whatchya think? I think the first one rocked, but the second sunk.....

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

DellowKitCatQuartzWing!!