@Bramble, no.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye/Gleam: ok I'll be Heron, Lilypad, and Shadow. I'll make little forms for them since they're NPCs. (probe name, gender, tribe, spot, appearance)
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

@Skye: Good idea! Can I be Sahara (English), Shadow (History), and Heron (Hunting)? That'd leave 6, just enough for both of you. (If I can't have the others, I NEED SAHARA. Sorry, just a grammar freak, and that'd make me so happy.)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

@Gleam: as you can see I have Heron and Shadow. You still get Sahara though! ~Name: Heron. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: MudWing. ~Spot: Hunting teacher. ~Appearance: light brown with darker underscales. Her armorscales are a murky brown-green, as are her wing membranes and eyes. ________________________ ~Name: Shadow. ~Gender: male. ~Tribe: NightWing. ~Spot: History Teacher. ~Appearance: He I'd black with dark gray underscales and eyes. He wears a skyfire bracelet. _______________________ ~Name: Lilypad. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: RainWing/MudWing. ~Spot: Math Co-Teacher with Frost. ~Appearance: looks mostly MudWing, but more lithe and small. She has a prehensile tail, and the RainWing ruff. She can change her scale colors, but she usually keeps them brown and green.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Ok, I'll take Lemur, Frost and Harpy

Name: Lemur

Spot: P.E. teacher

Tribe: Rainwing

Appearance: Hes a Rainwing, so any color. Thin shout and body, graceful looking. Is usually a light blue color. Sometime wears a emerald necklace.

Name: Frost

Spot: Math teacher

Tribe: Icewings

Appearance: a icey blue color with a light sapphire crisscross along back. Light sapphire is also on wing membranes and underbelly. Lean frame.

Name: Harpy

Spot: one of the janitors

Tribe: Skywings

Appearance: and older dragon, so he's bigger, with lots or war wounds on tail, forearms, and underbelly. A crimson color on scales, and a lighter ruby color on underbelly and wing membranes.

Ok, I will post the teacher spots and who's POVing who shortly.

@Gleam- you get... Sahara, Wave, and Falcon.

Darknight-

Darknight walked into the room, and choose a spot at the front, towards the teachers desk.

Kite-

She headed to her office.

Pansy-

Pansy nodded and moved over to where the library cards were.

@Everyone: HOLD TIGHT! WE ARE SORTING OUT THE TEACHERS! I will post a list of the teachers shortly.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Name: Sahara

Tribe: SandWing

Spot: English Teacher

Appearance: Sahara has pale golden scales and golden eyes.

Name: Wave

Tribe: SeaWing

Spot: Science Teacher

Appearance: Wave has deep blue scales and light blue eyes.

Name: Falcon

Tribe: SkyWing/MudWing

Spot: Janitor

Appearance: Falcon has the build of a SkyWing, but the coloring of a MudWing, which is what gives her her name. She has muddy brown scales and red-gold eyes.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Ok, you guys, that looks great! We can keep going. Let me get the list of staff done. The names with * are still open.

Principal: Kite (Skye)

Assistant Principal: Butterfly (Sorrel)

Art teacher: Paradise (Gleam)

Music teacher: Starbeak (winter, Paradox)

P.E. teacher: Lemur (Skye)*

Hunting: Heron (Sorrel)*

Math teachers: Lilly pad (Sorrel) *Frost (Skye)*

English teacher: Sahara (Gream)*

History teacher: Shadow (Sorrel)*

Science teacher: Wave (Gleam)*

Animi teacher: Pansy (Skye)

Nurse: Bismuth (Topaz)

Librarian: High- Tide (Gleam)

Cleaning dragons: Harpy (Skye)*Falcon (Gleam)*

Darknight-

"Good morning!" He said to the History teacher as he sat down in his seat. "I'm Darknight."

Frost-

She smiled. "Good morning, class!" She said. "I am Frost, and this is Lilly pad! Today we are going to be doing a fun math project!" She drew a circle on the chalkboard and split it into fourths. "Today you are going to tell us four things about you life, but they have to be related to numbers." In the first box, she drew a 2, and circled it, then drew a wall with numbers behind it. "I was in the 2nd circle in Icewing rankings when I left to teach." She then added the other three. How many family members, how many places she'd traveled to across Prryhia, and how old she was. She then looked at Lilly pad. "How about you do one! I'll start passing out the paper."

Lemur-

He was outside, picking flowers. He didn't have his classes till Wednesday.

Harpy-

Was cleaning up the great hall.

@Everyone- if you have math class, listen to what Frost was saying, and what Lilly is going to say.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Lilypad- she smiled. "Hi Sky Blue Winglet! When I was 4 I was leading a school parade, when I was 9 I moved from the marshes to Possibility, when I was 14 I started tutoring math, and when I was 20, now, I got to teach at Diamond Academy!" Shadow- "Hello, Teal Winglet. My name is Shadow, and I'm you're History teacher." he heard dome groans, and held up a talon. "But, seeing as it is the first class, I'm going to mix a little fun into it." he turned around, opened a trunk, poured it's contents on the floor, and started handing out the costumes an props. "We will be acting out the Great Prophecy!" Heron- "Hello, Aqua Winglet! I'm Heron, your Hunting teacher. Today, we are focusing on the different types of fruit and other edible plants. Where to find them, what they look like and taste like..." he noticed some bored expressions. "But I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it, because this class is outside! Follow me, students!" he started leading the way to the school entrance.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

@Skye -sorry I haven't been able to come on, but we'll just pretend Turquoise replied before they left for class. 

@WhoeverWasConfused- Yes, sorry I meant Fate can meet  Darknight and/or Silverstar later :) 

Turquoise's Pov: 

Turqoise looked at Silverstar blankly. "Oh, um. Well...." She shook herself. Very unqueenly, Turquoise! She  up and smiled at her. "Yes, that was me. I was studying for our classes. There is a lot to learn, might as well learn some ahead of time!" She bit delicately into a fish, and thought for a moment. Breaking in to her thought Darknight got all excited about Herbs and Healing and asked her if she was in a club. " Ah yes!" She said tossing her head. " Literacy, of course. I'm a bit of a scrollworm as you probably already guessed." 

*I will post shortly after this about her going to class. I need to read everything else that happened O_O*

• Posted at:

|| ~ Rainbow ~ ||  She ~ Her   ||  Est. 2016 ||       To be or not to be, that is the question... maybe, I think, I'm not sure... wait, you're still reading this?    Drifting away, like a fading r a i n b o w.

Frost-

Frost grinned "Now try it on your own!" She handed out paper.

Darknight-

He perked up.  This could actually be fun! He started listening attentively.

Lemur-

He watcher a class come outside. He slide up next to Heron. "Anything I can help with?" He asked.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye: can I have a spots list please? It'll be easier to know whom to adress in what class. Heron- "Um, could you tell Ms Butterfly that were visiting the Rainforest?" he said to Lemur. Shadow- "Darknight, you are Morrowseer," he handed him a helmet. "Remember; you are intimidating and a fraud." Steam- he filled out the paper. His favorite number was 3. Has once ran into a cactus and got 2 needles stuck temporarily in his shoulder. He has 0 siblings. He had 2 pet scorpions, but they died when he was little.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Fate's PoV:

Fate sat by herself as she watched Mooncatcher slowly walk to the front. Oh, wow she's an animus, Fate thought dreamily

(FASTFORWARD TO CLASS-) Fate was sitting beside a hybrid(Steam), when the math teacher introduced herself. "Hi I'm Lilypad....." 

Turquoise's PoV: 

Turqoise watched Silverstar and Darknight go to class. Aw, they would be a cute couple, she thought as she finished her fish. She'd memorized her schedule already so she quickly slipped into Science before class began. 

(Mods pls let this through :))

• Posted at:

|| ~ Rainbow ~ ||  She ~ Her   ||  Est. 2016 ||       To be or not to be, that is the question... maybe, I think, I'm not sure... wait, you're still reading this?    Drifting away, like a fading r a i n b o w.

Okie Dookie, Sorrel!

Sky Blue Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:Rose- Midsummerdragon

Sandwing: Cove- Paradox

Icewing: Steam- Sorrel

Seawing: Starfish- Gleam

Rainwing: Canvas- Gleam

Nightwing: Fate- Rainbow

Diamond Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing:

Icewing: Puffin- Galaxee

Seawing:Lapis- Topaz

Rainwing: Peridot- Topaz

Nightwing:Mooncatcher- Sorrel

Turquoise Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing:

Icewing: Frostbite- Gleam

Seawing: Turquoise- Rainbow

Rainwing: Death Flower? Blossom

Nightwing: Silverstar- Bramble

Teal Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing:

Icewing:

Seawing:

Rainwing:

Nightwing: Darknight- Skye

Aqua Winglet

There is no one...

I think I may make a Mudwing for the teal winglet.

Name: Mallard

Tribe: Mudwing s

Winglet: Teal

Spot: Student

Appearance: An Amber color with golden flecks. Underbelly is a brown red, as are wing membranes.

Accessories: N/A

Personality: Kind, but will speak up to have his say. Smart, naturally, but likes learning new things. Likes to help people. Friendly, sometimes bossy. Angered easily.

Backstory: All his siblings died either in the war or where they hatched. So, Malard is a loner. He loves learning, and does that by spending his time in the library, learning about healing. He likes to help people because no one ever helped him when his sins died, no one took him in. He heard about Diamond Academy, and wrote a lot of letters to Kite and Butterfly, asking if he could come. They said yes, and he came.

Other: PoV color

Lemur-

He nodded and made his way back to where Kite and Butterfly's office were.

Frost-

Frost sat down at his desk, located beside Lilly's, and said, "When your done," You can turn these into me, and explore some of the math games in the back."

Kite-

Kite was writing a letter to the parents of Diamond academy, letting them know that the school had officially began.

Harpy-

"Falcon! Help me clean this mess up please!" Harpy called, then started cleaning up the crushed fruit that had been stepped on. 

Darknight-

He took the helment, and put it on, grinning.

Mallard-

"What do I get?" Mallard asked.

Pansy-

Pansy finished and slipped out the library room, and into her classroom, lining up the objects she would she her students enchant. "This will be so much fun!" She whispered to herself.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye: Uh, Canvas is in the Teal Winglet. Also, I would totally make a character for the Teal Winglet, but I already have 3 characters.

SOMEONE HELP MEH, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO FOR SCIENCE CLASS. So for Frostbite, Turquoise, Death Flower, and Silverstar, please don't PoV because they have nothing to do.

"Hello, Diamond Winglet!" Sahara greeted the students. "I'm Sahara, and I'll be your English teacher for the year! Now, today, I want all of you to write a paragraph or two about yourselves. Then, we'll share." She began passing out paper.

"Hello, Turquoise Winglet. I am Wave, your Science teacher," Wave said.

Starfish took her paper and filled it out. She had enchanted 1 object. She had 1 sibling. She had 3 pet hermit crabs. She was 8 years old.

Canvas raised her (claw? talon?). "Can I be Glory?" she asked. She had always loved Glory for being so brave.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Shadow- "Mallard, you're clay. You don't have a prop, but I have some cow meat you get to eat to get into character," he moved on to Canvas. "Seeing as Glory is the only RainWing spot, and you're our only RainWing, yes, you can be Glory. Here's some black fabric you can use as venom, since we don't want to use real venom." mooncatcher- she wrote: My name is Mooncatcher. I lived in the rainforest with my mom, but traveled with my dad a lot. I love reading and music, and I think that mangos are the best.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

But wait, didn't you want to switch Canvas to the Sky Blue Winglet? Remember? But you can stay in the Teal Winglet if you want. I don't care.

Mallard-

He grinned. "Great!"

Darknight-

He looked over at Mallard and Canvas. "Grrrrrrrrrr! I'm Morrowseer, and I have come to inspect you." He grinned.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Shadow- "I will bring a script tomorrow, and keep in mind you'll be working with other Winglets. I have arranged practice time at 2:00 pm on saturday. For now, get to know each other, and get into character!"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Fate's PoV: 

Fate listened to Frost and Lilypad and thought about what to write. Hmm, I had 1 pet and my favourite number is 3. When she got her paper she wrote that, her age(6), and 0 siblings. 

• Posted at:

@Skye - I was wondering if I could have two more OCs they would be my main-ish characters more so then Turquoise and Fate, if yes these are their forms. 

Name: Bright

Tribe:Rainwing 

Winglet: whichever needs a RW

Spot:Rainwing 

Appearance:typical Rainwing look, scales usually bright colours, silvery eyes. 

Personality:super outgoing, honest, enthusiastic, loves complimenting others, dramatic, always HAPPY!,

stubborn but usually listens to those she's loyal to, has very little patience, goofy, friendly, adventurous, energetic, extrovert, doesn't care what others think of her. 

Backstory:born in the rainforest, raised by the village, has a sister (Canvas) if that's ok with you Gleam :) 

Got a letter and came to Diamond Academy.  

Other: POV Colour 

Name: Phoenix

Tribe:Skywing

Winglet:whichever needs aSkywing 

Spot:Skywing

Appearance:red -gold shiny scales, copper- brown eyes, wears a small golden hoop earring with a feathery design. 

Personality:generous, trustworthy, patient, likeable, thoughtful, charming, honest, likes to avoid conflict, courteous, calm, has a good temper, a bit of a scaredy-dragon but will fight to the very end, is independent but hates being alone. 

Backstory:lived in the Sky Kingdom with auntie since he was 5 since his parents abandoned him to travel Phyrria and study scavenger and birds and other stuff, then he received a letter and went to the school. 

Other: Pov Color 

MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH!!! 

• Posted at:

Lapis:

I stared at the paper, then began to write. When I was done, I waited to be called on to read aloud.

Peridot:

I grinned, immediately scribbling down everything I could think of about myself.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"There is no tale of greater woe than that of Juliet and her Romeo."

Est. 7/15/2016

@Rainbow, can you just add a touch more to the backstory of Bright? Then she shall be accepted. I will put Phoenix (great name!) In the Teal Winglet.

Darknight-

He ameadantly turned to Canvas and Mallard. "What are the swamps like?" He asked Mallard.

Lemur-

He reached Kite and Butterfly's office, turning himself a shade of blue and purple, with silver crisscrossing across his back. "Hey, I was just supposed to tell you that Heron and her class headed outside the school and towards the center of the island for hunting."

Kite-

Kite nodded, noting the colors Lemur had turned himself. "Your the P.E. teacher, right?" Lemur nodded. Can you take these letters to Queen Glory and have her messengers send them out across Prryhia?"

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye - Ok and thx! ;) What winglet is Bright in??? Also... Bright is in the Herbs and Healing Club and Phoenix is in the I'm Not Sure Yet Club XD. 

Addition to Bright's Backstory:

Bright was born in the rainforest and raised in the village. She grew up with her sister -(Canvas if that's ok with you Gleam :)) and was taught all the Rainwing ways and excelled in Healing( She wants to be a Healer when she grows up). She was always helping out with anything she could and being colourful!  XD. She got along with everyone and IDK IF THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH? PLS HELP IF IT ISNT O_O I'm so bad at backstories -_-...

@@@Gleam- I was wondering if Bright and Canvas could be sisters? :D 

(MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH:))

• Posted at:

and just a heads up I WIll BE AWAY FOR A COUPLE DAYS (Tuesday and Wednesday) BUT WILL BE SUPER ACTIVE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK... :) 

• Posted at:

Skye I was thinking I would make a forum for striker in the teal winglet but it isn't coming thru so could you go to red academy page 8 and look at his forum and tell me if it's good here are the changes. Age 6 Winglet teal When in the forum it's ses she insisted he go to red you change it to diamond and I remembered the snakes name it's the dragon bite viper also his father is related to the queen of the sandwings but striker doesn't tell anyone but kite and his father died from a dragon bite viper that's why his mom held him inside also his earring has the same effect as silverstars he cannot be effected by animus magic If there's anything else tell me Skye PLZ let him be in also mods / Sarah PLZ let this thru I,ve tried three times SOS if this double posts
  • Posted at:

~Bramble~

I am a lonely kitten in the rain 

In a world of wonder a world of pain 

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness will still remain 

#remeber hurricane . July 21

Bff: RainboFireflEllysia

"there is always a Rainboeven in the Darkest of times" 

Skye I was thinking I would make a forum for striker in the teal winglet but it isn't coming thru so could you go to red academy page 8 and look at his forum and tell me if it's good here are the changes. Age 6 Winglet teal When in the forum it's ses she insisted he go to red you change it to diamond and I remembered the snakes name it's the dragon bite viper also his father is related to the queen of the sandwings but striker doesn't tell anyone but kite and his father died from a dragon bite viper that's why his mom held him inside also his earring has the same effect as silverstars he cannot be effected by animus magic If there's anything else tell me Skye PLZ let him be in also mods / Sarah PLZ let this thru I,ve tried three times SOS if this double posts
  • Posted at:

~Bramble~

Me: OH LORD WHERE'S MY COPY OF THE DRAGONET PROPHECY... oh wait I borrowed it from my library *facepalms*

@Rainbow: Sure, Bright can be Canvas's sister! Keep in mind, that also makes her Paradise's daughter.

Canvas smiled.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Bramble: Accepted!

Rainbow: Ok! That's fine. Accepted, and thx for the heads up! And Bright, I think Gleam is sticking with keeping Canvas in the teal Winglet, so I will put Bright in the Sky Blue Winglet

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@skye the also I won't be on today much

striker in his class 

He looked at them " who am I " he said studdering 

silverstar in her class 

She brought out a pensel and smiled and waved at turqoise

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Skye/Gleam - Ok thx I'll be back in a couple days! 

• Posted at:

Boop

You guys realize I still need ideas for Science class, right?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Oh! You do? How about chemical reactions for the first day?

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Shadow- he paused for a moment, looking Striker up and down. "You," he said, handing Striker a blunt spear, "Are perfect for the part of Burn."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

@ Skye ya great idea chemicals

@gleam do what sky any ideas

striker in history class

He frowned " I can't be burn shes endless you want me to sound like this!" He cleared his throat and said in a high pitched joice " oh I'm burn I like heads and parts of things and I want to burn my sisters to death slowly to give me something to watch!" He said still frowning but pulling back a giggle 

silverstar reading her scroll

She pulled out her scroll and started looking to see what class was next

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Peridot is in the art club I guess, Lapis isn't in a club.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"There is no tale of greater woe than that of Juliet and her Romeo."

Est. 7/15/2016

Shadow- "Oh I'm sorry. Would you rather be Blaze?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Striker in history class

He frowned again " I quess I'll be burn!" He said sigh'ing

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Skye: Good idea! Thanks! I'm just going to be changing it to baking soda volcanoes. Because that's sort-of fun.

"Hello, Turquoise Winglet. I am Wave, your Science teacher," Wave said. "Today we will be doing baking soda volcanoes. Get into groups of two." As the students did so, Wave started writing the instructions on the board. He got out baking soda, vinegar, and other supplies, and put them on his desk. "Here are the materials you will need. If you need help, ask me."

Frostbite sighed and slouched back in his seat, waiting for someone to ask him to be partners. Why did it have to be partnets?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Thx, Bramble. Gleam, it's fine, but you should have a science fair later on!

Mallard-

"You'd be a good Burn" Mallard said reassuringly. "It will be fine, Striker."

Darknight-

He nodded.

Lemur-

Lemur dove through the flower field and disappeared down the tunnel, coming up in  the rainforest. Lemurs shivered, remembering all the animus magic that was here, then took of, turning his scales different greens, so he was camouflaged but not completely. He then hopped from tree to tree, spreading his wings occasionally to make his hop longer.

Frost-

When everyone was done, Frost asked if anyone wanted what they had written.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

silver star in class

She put down her scroll as the teacher walked and told them to do volcano's with partners she looked to her side and saw the ice wing ( frostbite) that she had tried to introduce herself to she opened her mouth " u-um h-hi um w-would y-you like to be p-partners?" She said studding

striker took the spear and got the gold neck less with the ruby ( if you've read the comic u know what i'm talking about) and went where he was supposed to.

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Frost-

"Anyone want to read what they had written?" Frost asked.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , , 12 , 13