Starfish raised her (claw? talon? i'll just say claw). "Oh! Me! Me!" She waited for Frost or Lillypad to call on her.

Frostbite sighed. "Sure. Why not." He looked up at the board. "Ok. So first, we need to get a bottle. And dish soap, vinegar, and water." He walked up to Wave's desk and got said materials, then walked back to the NightWing.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

Lilypad- "Starfish, yes!"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Starfish read from her paper. "I've enchanted 1 object - I'm an animus. I have 1 sibling. I have 3 pet hermit crabs. I am 8 years old."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Lilypad- "Thank you, Starfish. Anyone else?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Bump

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Poooookeeeeee!!!

• Posted at:

|| ~ Rainbow ~ ||  She ~ Her   ||  Est. 2016 ||       To be or not to be, that is the question... maybe, I think, I'm not sure... wait, you're still reading this?    Drifting away, like a fading r a i n b o w.

striker in class

he stood next to dark night waiting for what he was supposed to do

@ima change silver stars POV colorcolor

Silverstar in class she 

She smiled at frost bite and picked up some more saplise and started molding the volcano with him

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

I am a lonely kitten in the rain 

In a world of wonder a world of pain 

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness will still remain 

#remeber hurricane . July 21

Bff: RainboFireflEllysia

"there is always a Rainboeven in the Darkest of times" 

Frostbite molded the volcano with the NightWing.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Darknight-

"Where do you come from?" Darknight asked.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Canvas looked over at "Morrowseer." "Me?" she asked. "Oh, what's y-your name?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Darknight-

"I'm Darknight." He said.

Mallard-

"Hey." Mallard said to Striker.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Bright's PoV: 

Bright was sitting in math class listening to what Starfish said. Oooh and animus! She heard Lilypad say, "Thank you Starfish. Anyone else?" She raised a talon. " Ooh me! I want to go!" She said eagerly. 

Fate's Pov: 

Fate sat and listened quietly. Oh, no I don't want to go. Then she was saved by a bright little Rainwing sitting near her, who was pretty much jumping up and down in her seat, waiting to go. 

• Posted at:

|| ~ Rainbow ~ ||  She ~ Her   ||  Est. 2016 ||       To be or not to be, that is the question... maybe, I think, I'm not sure... wait, you're still reading this?    Drifting away, like a fading r a i n b o w.

Canvas smiled. "I'm - I'm C-Canvas."

Oof, Canvas is talking to Darknight like she has a crush on him

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Phoenix's PoV: 

Phoenix looked around at the other dragons chatting and awkwardly went up to Shadow. "Hello, I'm Phoenix. Do you have a part for me?" He asked. 

Turquoise's PoV: 

@Gleam ---Turquoise can't really PoV because the only other dragon in her winglet isn't here (Deathflower), and Silverstar and Frostbite are partners already. 

Turquoise sat by herself and quickly checked what she had to do. She'd already grabbed the materials and was starting to mold the volcano. Well, that's fine. I don't need a partner...I guess. She thought ruefully.  

• Posted at:

Shadow- "Uh, Pheonix, right?" he thought for a while, then handed the SkyWing some black rocks. "You will be Peril. You can use your fire on these rocks, because they contain chemicals that make the fire painless."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

striker in class being sarounded pretty much

Dark night looked at him and said ( I assume it was him) asked where he came from striker flinched and tried to think of a lie but his mind hurt with the fact that his family had a truce never to lie he sighed " meat me after class i'll tell you then OK!" He said quietly to dark night then canvas asked whatthere names where " oh uh i'm striker" he hoped she wasn't one of the rainwings who saw his family they often visited the rainwings for a nice relaxing day well his parents would talk to the Queen he would either look and study the sloths that rain sings owned he had even gotten one himself named tiger or he'd sit down and read a scroll then another dragon snapped his brain back into the world and he turned to see a dragon say hay "oh uh hey there he said shyly 

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Phoenix's PoV:

Phoenix looked at the black rocks Shadow handed him. "Ok thanks." Um, now what do I do? He looked at the dragon nearest to him (Canvas). Make a friend, Phoenix, Rainwings are usually nice?. "Um, hey, I'm Phoenix", he introduced himself. 

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

...Well here is my dark side...

Well I tried.                 

Puffin grumbled to himself and quickly scribbled a paragraph over his paper.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Canvas smiled shyly. "Hi. I-I'm Canvas."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Heron- he lead the class through the tunnel and into the rainforest. "Now split into teams of two and look for a plant you recognize,"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Phoenix's Pov:

"Thats a cool name! I like it." He paused for a moment. "Hmm, I'm guessing you're Glory? So, do you know who Clay is? I'm supposed to be Peril, haha." He smiled at her. 

• Posted at:

@Rainbow- love your new signature. It's beautiful.

@Gleam- Yes, it does. I don't care if Canvas crushes on Darknight.

Mallard-

"I'm going to be Clay." Mallard grinned.

Darknight-

He smiled "That's cool." He said. "I grew up on the night island, but I'm an Animi, so... I kind of used my magic to make sure I was healthy." He grinned sheepishly. Gosh, he sounds so much like Darkstalker.

Frost-

"Come on up!" He said to Bright.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@skye can i have a random evil dragon destroy a class room and try to kill someone but fail BC of silver star?

Striker in class

He looked at darknight " your a animus that's cool but plz don't use your powers even if there encased could destroy your soul!" He said to dark night looking a little worried ( hint hint fathom)

Silverstar

They finished she paited it brown wit reddish orange lava looking clay coming out she handed frostbite the bottle of stuff to make it ignite " would you like to do the pleasure ?" She asked him 

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Skye: Oh, no, Canvas + Puffin is a planned ship. I was thinking something like why is she talking like that, she has a crush on Puffin.

@Rainbow: I agree with Skye. Your new signature is awesome.

Yes, Skye, Darknight does sound like Darkstalker, lol.

"Y-yeah, I'm Glory." Canvas smiled back. "Th-thanks."

"Alright, would anyone like to share?" Sahara asked.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

*GiggLee* This is great, Bamble! Silverstar should be like Clearsight.

Darknight-

"Hey, I've got a lot of my soul left, I should be fine," he said, but seeing Strikers worried face, he sighed and nodded. "I'll be careful, though."

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Bamble- eh, no. Let's have Silverstar have something happen while hunting during hunting class in the rainforest.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@skye ya i already thought that lollol ii was thinking darknight is dark stalker striker is fathom and silverstar was clearsight also btw I have a plan that she would have a vision where the class took dark striker canves puffin and the rest were but she comes in there and if yes you'll see what happens don't worry no ones oc will get hurt or injured without there say so also I can't stop shipping darkstar / silvernight 

@ rainbow i agree with skye and gleam nice siggy

Stiker in class 

He heard darknights answer but he couldn't shake the feeling that something would go wrong vary soon ( hint hint fathom hint hint )

Silverstar in class 

She raised her hand " we would she glanced at frostbite not entirely sure there volcano was lovely palm trees and the volcano she suddenly remembered why it looked so familier. The volcano island where they used to live she wasnt alive when it has happened ( maybe unless this is only one year in the feture) she walked it over with frostbite to the table.

@gleam why havent you poved frostbite?

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Bamble- eh, I'd say no, because somethings about to happen in the next day or two, but may when she heads to the rainforest for hunting class.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Bramble: A. What do you mean, "where the class took Darknight, Striker, Canvas, Puffin, and the rest?" B. Sorry, I forgot. C. Why did Silverstar do that? I control the Science Teacher, and I didn't have him ask if anyone would like to do their volcano.

Frostbite sighed. "Sure." He picked up the vinegar and began pouring it slowly, carefully into the volcano. He wasn't sure why Silverstar had decided to make their volcano dotted with palm trees. To him, it just looked rediculous. The "lava" started flowing over the top, and Frostbite put the vinegar down. He watched as the "lava" flowed down the slope, tipping over the miniature trees.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

@gleam 1 i meant it would effect the ppl in there class bbut skye said not right now so its not happening 2 forgot what? 3 I thought Sahara was the science teacher and she said would anyone.. I cant remeber at this moment what she said but point is I thought she wanted us to show are volcanos. 

Silver star in class she turned and his expression does he not like it? she thought he took the vinagar and started to put it in she smiled as it started to flow down and the palm trees started tipping I dont know why he wouldnt like it i wanted to make it realistic she stared down at the palm trees although maybe rocks would have been better she thought

striker in class 

He started looking at the spear it was amazing but not that detaled

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Skye Gleam, Bramble- TYSM! ~also Bramble your new siggy is nice too! ;)

Bright PoV:

Bright bounced to the front."Hi I'm Bright!!! I have one sister -Canvas- she goes here too. I had one pet sloth named Mango (My favourite fruit) and I had three pieces ofq fruit for breakfast today. I am five years old, probably one of the youngest here!" She smiled happily and looked at the teachers. 

Phoenix's PoV:

Phoenix looked over at Mallard. "Ok, cool! I'm going to be Peril! My name is Phoenix, what are yours?" He asked Mallard and Darknight. 

Turquoise's PoV:

Turquoise looked at her volcano and smiled. It looks amazing! She had added a finishing touch of some red paint to make it look like there was lava. She poured the (soda and vinegar?) into the hole at the top and watched it 'erupt'. Huh, very cool. She looked up at Wave. "Excuse me, I'm done. What to we do now?" She asked politely.

Fate's PoV:

Fate sat and listened to Bright speak. "Hi I'm Bright!!! I have one sister....." Fate got lost in thought. Wow, she is extra excited today, if that's even possible. She thought, amused. I wish I could make some friends...the Rainwings already know me though. Hmmm, I'll just have to wait then... She sighed silently.  

• Posted at:

Save SandWing animus in SkyBlue!

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

@Bramble: 1. Oh, ok. 2. I forgot to PoV Frostbite. 3. Sahara is the English teacher, sorry. Wave is the Science teacher.

Wave noticed a pair with their volcano successfully working. He walked over. "Good job, um... Frostbite and Silverstar, am I correct?"

"Yes, I'm Frostbite." Frostbite glanced over at the NightWing. Is she Silverstar? That's a lovely name. He shook the thoughts out of his head. Stop being soft, Frostbite. IceWings aren't soft.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Oopsies, in my last post I forgot to interact with Turquoise! Sorry!

Wave was pretty sure the NightWing was Silverstar. "Good job." He moved on to the other dragonet, the SeaWing, her name was... Turquoise, if his memory was serving him well. "Good job, Turquoise." He glanced at the clock. "Well, class is almost over. I suppose you could pack up."

Frostbite smiled slightly. Finally, time to go. He walked to his bag and packed his things, checking his schedule. Ok, so I have Art next, he thought.

Paradise was almost ready. It was almost 10:00, her first class. She was so excited, she'd get to meet the new students! That was her favorite part of the year, getting to meet her students. I love my job, she thought. When are Canvas and Bright coming? She checked her schedule. Alright, so Canvas is coming at 2:00, and Bright is coming at 3:00. I can't wait!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

@gleam oh ya that makes sense 

Silverstar leaving class

She nodded " yes I am!" Then the ice wings thoughts came into her head she shoved them away she wasnt saposed to do that then she saw turquoise volcano " Nice volcano !" She said smiling then she picked up her bag the next class was art 

Striker in class w

He watched the other dragons talk and sat down nextto darknights chair cause that's where his chair was

@rainbow thank you

@skye I wont be on till around two so you can talk to my lol but they won't respond till then

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Bamble- Ok. Thanks for the heads up.

Darknight-

He heard the bell for class ring. "We have hunting next!" He said to his winglet, then set of down the hall, hoping to run into Silverstar on the way.

Mallard-

He watched Darknight hurry down the hall. He grinned at Pheniox and slipped out the door with a wave to Shadow.

Frost-

As the bell rang, Frost called, "All right, students!" It's time to collect your stuff!" After the Winglet had gone, Frost sat down with a sigh and smiled.

Lemur-

He returned with a smile at Kite. "Mission completed!" He said. He grabbed a fruit and stepped into his room and sat down, eating the fruit.

Kite-

She smiled back. "Great!" She said.

Pansy-

Pansy headed back to her room to sleep for a bit.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Shutter, let's get you a Sandwing in the Turquoise Winglet instead. He can be a hybrid, but we don't have anymore Animi, honestly. Sorry.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye 

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

@Bramble: Is it ok if Frostbite has a crush on Silverstar? I'm pretty sure you're shipping her with Darknight, and I'm fine with that, but he could have a crush on her.

After the winglet left, Wave checked his schedule. "I have the Diamond Winglet next," he mumbled. When they filed into the classroom, he said, "Hello, Diamond Winglet. I am Wave, your Science teacher. Today we'll be making baking soda volcanoes. All the materials are on my desk, and the instructions are on the board." He gestured to the blackboard. "Please form into groups of two."

"Alright, class, there's the bell!" Sahara announced. "Time to pack up and head to... Science, right?" A nod from one of the students confirmed her theory. She watched as the Diamond Winglet left, then waited for the Sky Blue Winglet to come. When the students began filing in, she greeted them with a cheery, "Hello, Sky Blue Winglet! I'm Sahara, and I'll be your English teacher for this year! Today, we're going to be writing paragraphs about ourselves." She began passing out paper.

Paradise was beaming, sitting in the Art Room. I can't wait until they get here! she thought. She was delighted when the Turquoise Winglet marched in. "Hello, Turquoise Winglet! I'm Paradise, your Art teacher! I'm delighted to meet you all. I look forward to this year, which we can spend making beautiful art and getting to know eachother! Today, I want you to draw someone close to you, someone you know really well." She opened a cabinet and laid out sketchbooks, as well as pencils and colored pencils. "Everyone take one sketchbook and one normal pencil. You can color them in after you outline them. Feel free to talk while you're drawing!" She pulled out her own sketchbook and pencil. "I'll be drawing my younger daughter, Bright. She goes here. Maybe one of you know her!"

Starfish packed her bag. She checked her schedule. English is next, ok, she thought as she walked out of the room, waving at Frost and Lilypad. She walked into the English room with the rest of her winglet. Wow, that teacher is enthusiastic, she thought as Sahara welcomed the students. She took her seat and began writing. My name is Starfish. I am an animus. I am eight years old. I have a little brother named Koi, and my parents are named Aqua and Ocean. I want to make as many friends as I can here, at Diamond Academy.

Woohoo, Art time! Frostbite thought sarcastically as he headed to the Art classroom with his fellow students. He listened politely as Paradise began her speech. He grabbed a sketchbook and pencil. I'm not really "close" to anyone, but I guess I'll draw Mother, he thought as he began to outline her.

Canvas sighed and trudged behind Darknight and Mallard. Of course, the one class where I have to kill animals. Whoopee.

High-Tide woke up. She yawned, though she was well-rested now. Thank goodness for Pansy, she thought. That was an incredible nap. She headed to the library. Depth was still there, of course he was. "Hello," she said.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 11 , , 13