@gleam: of course you can make him have a crush on her that sounds like a nice twist also make frostbite axedentily (i can't Spell) drew silverstar it would be funny also after the first day I want votes from everyone on the rp on witch ship they like most silvernight/darkstar or silverbite/froststar sos i am a ship lord heh also I ship them both its a funny story on why

Silverstar in her next class

She walked down the hall waving at a group who was going to science she walked into the art room and listened as paradise introduced herself and said she was the teacher and then told them to draw someone she new she amidiantely started drewing alall the ppeople in her class including her friends that werent in her class she was a vary good DRawer whenever her sister and her had free time in the night wing place theyed drew them and all the dragons around them they had loved drawing together untill her sister had gotten a job ffor glory they had been not able to have time to do now was perfect she remebered the hall ffilled withe dragons and draw her class and her friends on it as if they had taken a brake there

Striker with his class

He followed darknight mallerd (and the other ones sorry I am bad at remebering names XD) and the others come on striper mamake ffriends

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§Bramble≈§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain  

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains 

But sadness still remains    

Bff: RainboFirefly Ellysia   

"there is always a Rainboeven in the Darkest of times" 

@Bramble: I was thinking of that, but I needed your permission first. I am also a ship lord - or really, a lady, cuz I am female - so I don't mind. I ship... hmm... I have to say Silverbite (I think that sounds better than Froststar. I keep saying it "Frostar" XD).

Frostbite had intended to draw his mom, but after a few minutes, he glanced at his drawing and found that the shape of Silverstar had found its way onto the page. He sighed. I'm not going to start over, he thought. He continued outlining her and shading her, discovering he was a natural artist. His drawing was almost as good as Paradise's drawings, which lined the wall above her desk.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

Flipside: Luna

GroupWinterAesthetic

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Rune, Eliza

@gleam XD now you have saying it frostar frostar also do u happen to know what a ghost starer is BC its been going around and it sounds like someone who stars every post but I do that and i don't want to be a ghost 

Silverstar in art class

She finished turquoise herself and frostbite and the others then draw darknight next to her with frostbite on the other side 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

Shadow- "Hello! I'm Shadow, your history teacher." he said to the new group. Heron- "Hi guys! I'm Heron, your Hunting teacher. Good news; no killing today! Our first week will focus on edible plants. Now follow me, we're going to the rainforest!"
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

My Homethread: /334563

My RPs: /329922 /329168 /332705 /334989

@Shutter- No, it's not. The spots:

Sky blue Winglet:

The Mudwing and Skywing are open

Diamond winglet:

The Mudwing, Skywing, and Sandwing are open.

Turquoise Winglet:

The Mudwing, Skywing, Sandwing, and Rainwing are open.

Teal Winglet:

The Icewing and Seawing are open

Aqua Winglet:

Everything is open

Those are the students.

Darknight-

He grinned at Striker, then glanced at Canvas. Plants. Good for her. He was pretty sure he wouldn't like it, but he decided to give it a go. Not that he had a choice.

Mallard-

"I'm Mallard." Mallard whispered to Pheniox as Heron began talking.

Frost-

"Hello!" She said. Welcome to math class!"

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Fate's PoV: 

Fate sat down beside Steam. "Hello, I'm Fame, oh, uh Fate." She awkwardly introduced herself as Sahara handed out papers. 

Bright's PoV: 

Bright listened to Sahara beaming, as she got handed her paper. I love writing!... Oh wait I love school!! She thought as she started to write, My name is Bright. I am five years old and my mother is Paradise, the art teacher here. I have a sister named Canvas. 

Turquoise's PoV:

Oh yes, drawing! Turquoise thought as Paradise told the class what they were going to do today. Hmm, I guess I could draw me and Auklet swimming, (her and Princess Auklet are best friends.) She picked up her pencil and started forming two Seawing shapes. 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

siggy under construction.

Steam- "Hi, I'm Steam," he introduced. His talon hovered over the paper, quill in hand. ~hmmm. What to write...~
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Phoenix's PoV:

Phoenix listened to Heron say that we are gong plant hunting in the rainforest. Oh, that's great, I bet Canvas is excited. A voice broke into his thoughts whispering. "Hi, I'm Mallard." He looked at the Mudwing. "Oh hello!" He whispered back. "Have you ever been to the rainforest before?" 

Ok so I've seen hints that...

~Darknight is like Darkstalker. 

~Silverstar is like Clearsight. 

~Striker is like Fathom. 

so i was wondering maybe, who are the others? I made an idea list: 

Puffin or Frostbite: Prince Winter 

Mooncatcher or Fate : Moonwatcher (Moon)

Phoenix: Qibli 

Turquoise : Anemone

Bright: Kinkajou

Canvas : Whiteout and/or Tamarin

Fate: Listener (Clearsight's best friend) 

Starfish: Indigo  ( Fathom's best friend/ girlfriend) 

And for the rest I'm not sure yet... 

---> These are just ideas, so please add or switch around things. :) 

@Skye, Sorrel, Gleam, Bramble - What do you think? 

(MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH) 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

Fate's PoV:

Fate smiled at as Steam introduced himself. "Um, your scales are cool." Wow, what a stupid thing to say, Fate. Now he probably thinks I'm weird, ugh. She stared at her paper and pretended to write as she waited for his reply. 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

@Rainbow- I like those ideas! Let's to only one of two of them, though. We don't want all the OCs to resemble characters.

Mallard-

He shook his head. "Only the outskirts." Those were a part of the mud kingdom. Mallard had hid in them once or twice, but never even considered actually heading into the jungle.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@rainbow great idea although this is something I figured out silver star is not only clear sight BC frostbite has crush on her so she is moon as well and he is winter but just BC there like them doesnt mean things will go the same way that happened those chars and here is my list ,smile, 

Dark night / dark stalker 

Silver star / clear sight and moon watcher

Striker / fathom / qibli

Frostbite/ winter 

fate / clear sights best friend 

Mallard / sora

Canvas / tamarin 

Phenix / paril

Sorrels night wing oc / starflight 

Steam / qibli and volture ( part volture bc hes a eevil killer in red) 

Bright / kinkachou 

Kite / ruby

Butterfly / glory / kinkachou  

Sahara / sunny

Wave / anenome 

Heren / clay

Shadow / morrow seer

Lily pad / mango

Others sos couldnt remember your chars names also just BC I put them as these characters doesnt mean they are them OK so not all the same things happen I just think this way BC there personality also save ice wing teal winglet please ill do his forum  the next time I post 

silverstar in art class

She finished them on the stage it was a wonderful picture it was as if she had seen it 

Striker in class

He smiled back then sat down frowning i guess dark nights my friend he thought smiling a little

@skye don't forget i saved ice wing in teal winglet in this post so I want em I'll do her thingy in my next post 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

Phoenix's PoV:

"Hmm, I don't know if I'd want to live in the rainforest though." He said thoughtfully. "I couldn't survive without open sky." He thought longingly about the Sky Kingdom and thought about his life there and how his parents abandoned him. Well, I guess it's better here...

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

@Skye - ok, ok. i’m making things complicated for myself. imma just make a whole new dragon and stuff.

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

@Skye - . Save SkyWing in SkyBlue?

Name : FireWork

Tribe : SkyWing

Appearance : Her egg was animus-touched, changing her scales. Her scales are grey, but her head and neck  faded to light red to grey. so does her arms, tail and wings (not the membrane, which is transparent). Her tail ends with a flame. she can change it from fire to a ice crystal to barbed tail. Fire = light red scale fade. ice crystal = light  blue scale fade. Barbed tail = light purple scale fade. Or no tail ornament = white scale fade. Orange eyes. Rainwing  fangs (have no venom).

Abilities : Tail Effects. Fire=Firescales, Crystal=Icescales, Barbed tail=Venomscales. If there is no effect, she has regular scales. The only thing immune to these powers is iron

Personality : Kind, Shy, but can get a bit rude or mean

Winglet : SkyBlue

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

@Bramble/Rainbow: niice!!! Though idk, I think Mooncatcher is Moonwatcher, Fate is Fatespeaker, Steam is Quibli, and Butterfly is Tamarin/Kinkajou. @Shutter: I noticed some things that need to be fixed in FireWork's form. 1) She is too op. I'm fine with the animus-touched thing, but why was she animus-touched? And I think that her tail is too op. Just fire, please. Please, what's with the RainWing fangs? 2) Take away the Firescales, Icescales, and venomscales please. It is too op. 3) add more to her personality. She is too likeable, and needs more description. 4) finish the form! You are missing some things, like age, other, etc. Steam's pov- "Oh, uh, yeah, thanks," he said. "It's because I hive off heat, but can use frostbreath. That causes the steam, and it's the reason I'm named, well, Steam." he decided to write that down; {My name is Steam. I am a SandWing/IceWing hybrid. I give off heat and can use frostbreath, and that's why I give off steam}
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Bramble- Ok.

@Shutter- Can we add personality and backstory? Then, instead of having flame on her tails, we can make her a firescaled, like Peril. Then your Skywing will be accepted!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Sorrel I agree but I still think Bright is Kinkajou :D 

Fate's PoV:

Fate smiled at him. "Oh wow, that's interesting!" She said genuinely.She began to write in her paper. Hi, my name is Fate. I am six years old. I was born in the rainforest and grew up with the Rainwings...

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

@skye is it ok if I also have mud wing in turquoise and sky wing in diamond and then the ice wing in teal that I saved? If not I'll just have the ice wing ( to give frostbite more friends and bc i loves ice wings 

@shutter wow that is a op character but I like the gray scales although its not my desision although I would love to be a person who excepts forums but I havent asked bc its highly un likely that skye would let meh heh

@skye here are my sky mud and ice dragons.

Name: Opal 

Tribe: ice/sea hybrid ( if hybrids arent aloud then she is ice wing and any of her sea wing fetures can be cut out)

Age: whatever the age limit is she is the middle of the age limit

Winglet: teal

Spot: ice/ sea hybrid in teal winglet student spot is ice wing in teal

Appearance: she looks mostly like a ice wing she has white blue scales and and slightly curved realy light blue horns she has same color claws that are long and sharp and her underbelly is white with white blue swirls that are her glow scales on her belly they are hidden as in they just look like swirls unless she turns them on in the dark she has light blue wing minebrains with white swirl shapes on them her wings them selves are white blue like her scales her tail is long and instead of a tipped tail she has a tall thing tail with glow scales and webbing on it her webing is on her back in between her back spikes and in between her head spikes ( if she cannot be hybrid then her scales will still be same color she will not have swirl or glow scales and her eyes will have to black) she does not have webbing in between her feet her eyes are dark blue so they look black the only thing giving her away as a hybrid is her gail and back scales she does have glow scales around her eyes but there small and look like plain scales she is thinking and agile and can breath under water and her frost breath melts easier then most

Accessories: a animus touched head bracelet that has saphires and is white it was a gift from the royal family BC of the work her mother did it detects if someone is useing animus magic ( if this cannot happen then it will just be a horn bracelet with saphires that look lkke her eyes and it will still be white) 

Personality: shy but helpfull she will not talk to dragons unless they talk to her first she is kind and gentle and is cunning and is really good at helping other dragons 

Backstory: her father was a ice wing named seal and her mother was a sea wing named dolphin they had her in possibility she was loved until her mom died of a sickness. Her father took her to the ice wings and she was raised there for the rest of her life in a house where no one ever saw her or new she was alive one day her father decided that she should go to school so he in rulled her in this school ( if she cant be a hybrid ten her mothers name will be ice burg they would have lived in the ice wing kingdom and she still would have died . also if she can be a princess that would be great her father would be the prince and also her mother was a animus she gave her the gift just before she died)

Powers: she can breath under water and has a watery ice breath that will hold but after one day in the sun will melt she can make huge waves with her tail and has glow scales ( if she is not a seawing hybrid then she will just have the normal ice wing powers)

other: her POV color

Name: dune ( if that cant be his name the it will be bark

Tribe: mud wing

Winglet: turquoise

Spot: mud wing turquoise 

Appearance: his scales are orange brown and his crest is brown his eyes are dark brown his wing membranes are orange brown his claws are long and brown and his wings are brown his back spikes are brown and and his horns are darker brown like his claws his tail is long and tough and so is his body witch is bulky and tough 

Accessories: n/a

Personality: is sweet to others and not vary sarcastic he can get angry at bullys but trys not to be angry to others he is smart and loving but will not interrupt and will hide in corners even though hes probably bigger then kite 

Backstory: he was born to a mud wing named Cynthia and a mud wing named burnard he had three sisters and one brother he was a blood red egg and was the big wings but his sisters eggs were tooken and eaten by crockadyles bc his father died in the war wile they were hatching and there mom didnt care his little brother had died from a ice wing who's father had been killed by there father but then a mud wing friend of there father killed the ice wing and rescued his last egg he then hatched and was raised with the friend the friends name was red he had been a blood red egg too but his siblings had died in the war he raised dune/ bark and named him then as he got older he decided to in role him in this school

Powers: fire proof scales and the normal mud wing power can blend in with mud and breath fire and all that 

Other: his pov color is this 

Name: peak

Tribe: sky wing 

Winglet: diamond

Spot: diamond winglet sky wing

Appearance: his scales are red and his underbelly is light orange his horns and claws are dark red kinda morune colored and are sharp his horns are twisted up like a normal sky wing he has light orange wing membranes and blue eyes his wings are red he is bullet and long and huge probably the size of kite

Accessories: a tooth necklace with a middle peace shaped like a claw that is sky fire

Personality: tough and kind to other dragons but doesnt like to many dragons and wont start a conversation he is cunning and would rather sit in a corner and read then pay attention to other dragons talking although he will answer them he can multie task ( short version is kind cunning tough and can get angry and is not talkative

Backstory: he was born too a sky wing named sky and a sky wing named smolder peak was born with firescales ( if bossible if not ignore the fire scales) and was thought to use them and turn them off when needed though when he gets mad they turn on her was kept in the house and was trained every day and his dad died in the war when he was three he and his mother were sad and after ( whatever he needs to be to go to school age ) years she decided he was ready for the world and put him in this school 

Powers: ( flame scales if possible ) and normal sky wing powers

Other: his POV color

@skye welp hope there good mods please let this through ttell me if theres something wrong with them or something

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Bramble- Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Rainbow: Oh my gosh yes, Frostbite is SO Winter. Like, especially in that he has a crush on a NightWing (Silverstar) who has both Mindreading and Future-Seeing powers. Lol. Wait, does she have both or just Future-Seeing...?

@Shutter: Um, why does she have RainWing fangs, a SandWing barbed tail, and an IceWing (I think it could be of IceWing origin?) ice crystal when she's only a SkyWing?

@Sorrel: Reminder, High-Tide is in the library again and said hello to Depth.

@Bramble: Oh yes, Sahara is definitely Sunny. She loves her job and is far too excitable, but not Kinkajou-level excitable (because Kinkajou is more excitable than Sunny... right...?).

@Skye: Did we get rid of the student character limit of 3...? I SHALL TAKE ALL THE CHARACTERS HAHAHA jk, can I save the Diamond SkyWing?

Canvas's eyes went wide. "We're going home?!" she asked. "And we don't have to kill anything?! YES!" she cried, punching the air. I feel as though her reaction is over-the-top, but meh

Frostbite was almost finished. He had an eye for color, it seemed, and his picture of Silverstar was seemingly perfect. The one thing that kept ruining it: the voice in his head that kept screaming FIX IT! FIX IT! IT HAS TO BE PERFECT! whenever he messed up even the tiniest thing. He wished it would stop; it was giving him a headache, quite literally.

Paradise was smiling as she sketched Bright. A little yellow here, a splash of pink there, she thought as she colored her in.

Sahara was grinning as the students chatted. "Alright, class, would anyone like to share what they've written?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

@gleam yes she has both like i posted I little bit ago she axadintily ( I cant spell things) read frostbites mind when he was thinking he was tough and shouldnt have feelings sshe didnt understand iit and she smacked herself out of it

@skye yay also can they have all the things I wanted or do I take out the things I said id take out if there not possible?

Striker in class

He sat down next to dark night and looked at the teacher ( are they still I history?)

Silverstar finishing her painting 

She smiled as she did the last touch it looked so realistic it was if she was doing a portrait darknight on her left frostbite on her right with turquoise on frostbites other side and the rest of the group lined up next to them as if they were about to bow but not " I'm finished !" She said softly to paradise

I will start poving my other oc as soon as my question is answered they are can my mudwing be named dune or does he need to be bark and can my ice wing be a hybrid and a princess BC her dad is a prince and can my sky wing have heat scales? Please answer and thank you also skye may I be someone who helps except forums like sorrel? If not its OK 

Mods please let this through ( also whoever owns fate btw when I said she was clear sights best friends I was hinting that they can become best friends by they I mean silver and fate

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Bamble- your new OCs are fine. But for the future 

ones:

No royalty, but your OC can have a power.

If you have a hybrid, it can't have firescales. Only a full blood Skywing can have those.

You can have a Mudwing named Bark. Or Quail.

(And no, they are in hunting.)

@Gleam- Yes, we did. Go head.

Darknight-

He grinned as Canvas pumped her first in the air. "Aren't you excited." He said.

Mallard-

Mallard smiled as Canvas pumped her first in the air. Good for her. She didn't seem like she got excited that much.

Frost-

(I'm pretty sure we have the aqua Winglet so, yeah.)

Frost sat down, yawning.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Steam- he raised his hand. "I would like to share!" Heron- he led the class through the school, out the entrance, then through the tunnel. When they emerged into the lush green of the rainforest, he had everyone arrange themselves into a big circle. "Okay, class," he said. "Pick a partner, and go look for any non-poisonous plants you recognize." @Anyone: what class is the Diamond Winglet in rn?
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@skye wait so they are accepted as the dragons I wanted them to be ??? I am so confused ( sorry if I am being a pain) also skye quail is a great name I am so using that instead of bark / dune ya . also what class is peak in right now he is in diamond?

opal in class

She was hovering shyly above the ground what if they all hate me like the ice wings do she thought my own father pretended I didn't exist of course there going to hate me I am part sea wing SEA WING I look like my tail air a wale she stared sadly at her tail there was no way there was anyone like her or anyone who would like her she looked up as a rain wing freak out " where going home and we don't have to kill anything " the rain wing squealed . not kill anything? she remembered that feeling one year after her and her father had went to the ice wing place she had gotten a pet seal but her father had come home and thought it was a gift for lunch he had picked it up and eat it she never tried to get a pet again 

Striker in class

He looked at canvases face as she yelled " were going home and we don't have to kill anything!" He stared at her for a minute confused on what she ment then remembered she was a rain wing they eat fruit not animals he couldn't even picture a rain wing eating meat hed never seen them do it and hed been to the rain forest quite a few times 

Quail in class

He painted his brother vary carefully he wasn't the best at art but it looked like two mud wings together and that's all that mattered he finished it in a matter of minutes and was about to say he was done when a night wing said she was done before him " oh uh so am I !" He said softly he looked over to his other side next to him was a ice wing he was drawing a night wing it looked like the night wing who just said she was done " nice art !" He said quietly to him " don't worry I wont tell her !" He said then turned to his painting as if he was adding a little finishing touches 

Sliver star in class

She put her paint brush down and waited for her teacher to tell her what was next

Peak in class

He looked at the other dragons around his snout wrinkled he new how to control his power pretty well but he couldn't if someone got him mad he calmed himself down a bit

I don't know who peaks wing-let is so say your chars name and say if there in diamond if your not in diamond you don't need to say there name but if you want to go ahead merp also skye may I help with forums and stuff 

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Sorrel- Science.

@Gleam- Saved!

Darknight-

"Striker, wanna be parters?" Darknight asked.

Mallard-

He turned to Pheniox. "How about you and me." He said.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Steam- he read, "I'm Steam. I am a SandWing/IceWinh hybrid. I give off heat and use frostbreath, so steam rises off me," (not sure if that's exactly what I said earlier but oh well) Mooncatcher- ~Science. Huh. Volcanoes...~ she remembered the stories her mother used to tell her, about the deadly volcano island the NightWings used to live on. Mooncatcher was lucky to live on Pyrrhia, where there are no active volcanoes... She walked over to a SkyWing (Peak). "Wanna be partners for the assignment?"
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@skye XD I didn't see your post so ignore where he asks you 

Striker in class

He smiled at Dakota night " sure" this is perfect now I can tell him I also know a good plant that isn't piousness he thought then walked over to dark night 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@sorrel oops I didn't see your post this is striker and opal

Opal in class

She frowned no ones gonna pick me 

Striker in class

He looked around hope no one remembers me his head jolted this was the perfect time to tell dark night he walked over slowly " uh um d-dark night uh you wanna be p-parters ?" He said studdering

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@oh science and XD my post where I said to ignore the post came in before ?? What??

@sorrel why am I not seeing people's posts 

peak in class

He turned to see a female night wing ask if he wanted to be partners he sighed " why not !" And rolled his eyes moving his chair next to hers he grabbed the items they needed and put them on there trey 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Bramble- Fate is my character. Ok, that be great for them to be friends( if you look up Listener wings of fire, it will tell you all about her...she from the time of Clearsight and Fathom.) 

Fate's PoV: 

Fate looked at her paper. She'd only wrote a little bit.  ...My favorite subjects are art and science...

Bright's PoV:

Bright continued writing. Sloths are so furry and cuddly. 

Turquoise's PoV:

Turquoise had finished her drawing of her and Auklet. It looked beautiful. It had the two princesses swimming in the aqua ocean, complete with great detail. She looked over at Frostbite's and saw his drawing of Silverstar. Oh, that's cute, but I thought  her and Darknight would be perfect. But she still said, "That's really good," to him and smiled. 

Phoenix's PoV: 

Phoenix smiled at looked at Mallard. "Hey you want to be partners?" He asked. He probably knows some non- poisonous plants right? 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

Depth- "Hello again, High-Tide," he said. "Did you sleep well?" Mooncatcher- she started sculpting the volcano.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Skye -Ignore Phoenix's other PoV I didn't see your reply. 

Phoenix's PoV:

Phoenix looked at Mallard. "Oh sure!" He said smiling. "Let's go look for some plants!"

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

Darknight-

"Of course!" Darknight smiled mischievously.

Mallard-

Mallard nodded and took to the Sky, landing on a branch. "Watch out for that." He said, pointing to a fern with a huge pink flower. "Those are pink poison flowers. They have a poisonous juice that dissolves your scales." He then pointed to a blood red berry hanging from a tree. "These are blood berries. They sound horrible, but squeezing the juice on your wounds will help them heal faster. The berries are also edible." He plucked one off the vine and tossed it to Pheniox, before eating one himself.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Sahara smiled. "That's very nice, Steam. Anyone else?"

"Oh! I'd like to share!" Starfish said. When the teacher called on her, she began, "My name is Starfish. I am an animus." At this point, she heard a few gasps, but she ignored them. "I am 8 years old. I have a little brother named Koi, and my parents are named Aqua and Ocean. I want to make as many friends as I can here, at Diamond Academy." Sahara said, "Wonderful, Starfish! Anyone else?"

Canvas stopped and blushed. "Oh, sorry. I just love the rainforest. It's my home, you know?" she said conversationally, feeling chatty and happy, walking with a skip in her step. She looked around when everyone stopped. Darknight and Striker, Mallard and Pheonix, who else was there...? She saw an IceWing/SeaWing hybrid (Opal) and asked, "do you want to be partners?"

Frostbite's eyes widened when the MudWing (Quail) said, "don't worry, I won't tell her!" He hissed, "what are you talking about? I don't like her. I just think her eyes look nice and her scales are a nice color..." he realized he wasn't helping his case and stopped. "I'm finished," he said to the teacher. Stupid MudWing, he thinks I'm in love with her. Well, newsflash, IceWings don't feel love. We're just as cold as ice. Why do you think we're named after it? Only idiots fall in - his thoughts were interrupted by Paradise starting to talk.

"It's wonderful to see that..." Paradise paused to count, "...four of you are finished. Let's wait for the others to finish, shall we?"

High-Tide smiled. "Yes, it was wonderful, thank you. Thank goodness for Pansy. Have any students come in yet?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

@Sorrel sorrryyy will chaaangeeee

Appearance : (will explain aminus stuff in separate post) grey scales over black underscales. Head+neck fades from light pink to grey with a few blue specks, like freckles. Right Arm goes from Blue to grey, Left from pink to grey, tail from pink (with blue specks) to grey. Wing membrane is transparent. Eyes are blood red.

Abilities : Dreameater (drains other’s dreams, leaving nightmares, headaches, possible insanity in it’s wake (PUN)) Weakness is Skyfire or any gemstone. In result of dreameating, mindreading, and control over other’s. Like i said, weakness is Skyfire or and gemstone (or animus). 

Personality : Mysterious, will do anything to make no contact with others, can get angry super fast. 

Tell me if still too OP.

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

oh wait wrong thread—

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

opal in class 

She looked up in surprise then her surprise faded a rain wing was asking if she wanted to be partners. " uh sure !" She said softly then flu over to her 

Striker in class 

He stared as dark night made a mischievous face uh oh he thought " uh so how about we find a violet lily its named that because its pollen is violet and it heals the sick in a matter of hours !" He said to dark night " you know what to avoid right?" He asked

Quail in class

The ice wing made a oh no gace then blurted out how much he didn't love her by talking about how pretty she was he rolled his eyes and waited for everyone to be done

Silver star in class

She listened to the teacher then nodded and looked around most of the others were done it was just turquoise and death flower

Peak in class

He made it tall and mountain like then made a hole on the top he put rocks around it as if some old rocks had been broken of and rolled down to the side then he painted the top red and orange to look like lava and the bottom to look like gray and brown as if it had been dirty but ash and bolder's had made it gray he turned to the night wing " you wanna pour in the stuff?" He said wanting to be finished 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

Mooncatcher- the SkyWing did pretty much everything; made the mountain, added rocks, painted... But offered for her to add lava. "N-no," she said. "You do it."
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Phoenix's PoV:

He listened to Mallard amazed then looked quizzically at the berry. "Oh cool", he said tossing it in his mouth. "Mmmm, it's great!" He said flying up to get some more while avoiding the pink flowers. He quickly ate some more then asked "Hey what other edible fruit is here?!" He poked at a banana. "What about this yellow crescent moon thing?" 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

@Rainbow: AAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DOES ONE NOT KNOW WHAT A BANANA IS. Also, please PoV Turquoise drawing a dragon she's close to in Art class, we're all waiting on her.

@Bramble: Death Flower seems to be gone, as it's been forever since Blossom (on her old or new account) has posted. So just Turquoise.

Canvas smiled shyly when the hybrid flew over. "Excuse me? Are we bringing the non-poisonous plants back?" she asked the teacher. Then she asked the hybrid, "what's your name? I'm Canvas."

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 12 ,