lily/mango and some people call me Ember!! BIRDS

Family & frinds 

ladybug and cat noir  WOLVES holding onto anger

Is like drinking poison 

And waiting for the other  

Person to die

#RememberHurrican

@Skye: Iz ok.

@Dancingdragon: ..."Fire scaled IceWing?" That's impossible. If you meant firescaled SkyWing, pretty sure that's taken (ask Skye), and I know the icescaled IceWing is taken.

Starfish lit up. "That would be awesome! Thank you! If we do that, I'll be in the orchestra club. If I can." She was grinning now.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

Flipside: Luna

GroupWinterAesthetic

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Rune, Eliza

@Liily,gLeam is correct, my posts aren't going through to tell you that. You can have a Icewing in the teal Winglet, though.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Steam- his claw was hovering over the sheet, waiting for his brain to tell it which club to join. A SeaWing (Cove) bumped into him. "Steam!" she explained. He tilte his head. ~do I know her?~ "I bump into dragons so much..." the dragonet muttered. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm oblivious." Steam let his hovering claw drop back to the ground. "It's all right," he said. "Um, how do you know my name?"
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

My Homethread: /334563

My RPs: /329922 /329168 /332705 /334989

@skye its okay silver star is used to being ignored :l )

Silver star watched as the night wing walked away grumpy did I do something wrong the looked at the clubs and thought for a minute i could join a club but it'd be boring I alrady know that stuff  she walked out and into her cave laying down on her mossy stone bed 

@skye are teal and terqoise accross from each other if so silver and dark... Would probably bump into each other 

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain  

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains 

But sadness still remains    

Bff: RainboFirefly Ellysia   

"there is always a Rainboeven in the Darkest of times" 

Oh gosh I missed a lot aaahhhh

Lapis:

I got Peridot from the room and went to the assembly, we listened to the speech and as soon as clubs were mentioned, Peri said something about wanting to join one, and bolted to the stage. I wasn't interested in any, so I moved away from the crowd and waited for Peridot.

Peridot:

I ran up and snatched a paper. Art! I was good at art! Splashing things with colour was my specialty!

I turned to fill it out, but I bumped into a dragon (Canvas). "Oh, sorry! Are you signing up for art too? I love art! Art is the best!"

Bismuth:

I stood on the stage with the other teachers, all my bags restrapped to my back and seemingly heavier than before. I really needed to ask Kite where my room was, but I decided I'd ask later because of all the students.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"A villain is only a villain in the hero's eyes."

Est. 7/15/2016

Iz ok, Topaz, calm

Canvas nodded. "I l-love art. What's y-your name? I'm C-Canvas."

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Hmmm, I think they are diagonally across from each other, I've so, they could still bump into into each other.

Kite-

Kite smiled as Starfish walked away. It would be a good idea for the Animi students to have class on a different day. She'd ask Butterfly about it later. Right now it was time to head to bed. Kite yawned.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Mooncatcher- ~no clubs for me, I guess~ she sighed. She kinda wanted astronomy, or maybe orchestra... But she would be stuck with animus training. Hooray. She started walking to where her dorm should be, but then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a tan-white, steaming dragon... "Steam!" she exclaimed, flinging herself at him, only to bump into a Sea/Sand hybrid. "Oh, sorry, I was just-" Steam- "Mooncatcher! I haven't seen you in a while. I didn't know you'd be here," he smiled. (hey winter does cove have a crush on Steam? If so, oh boy love triangle)
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Starfish, Frostbite, Canvas, High-Tide, and Paradise headed to bed.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

Can you save Sky Blue Sandwing, Teal Icewing, and Teal Rainwing?

Thanks!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

@Dragoneat- we have a Sandwing in sky blue, but we can put all your OCs in the teal Winglet. Otherwise, all saved. (Gleam, you moved Canvas to a different winglet? Right?) 

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Skye: Yes.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

I've missed a loooot ahhhh o_o 

About the Clubs: (I'll PoV about the next days in the following post) 

Fate's Pov: 

Fate listened to the teachers talk and thought about the clubs. Hmm, art sounds nice but I think Astonomy will be better. She walked up to the stage and signed up for Astonomy, then quickly went to her winglet cave and curled up to sleep 

Turquoise's PoV: 

Turquoise skimmed over the possibilities of each club. Art would be nice but literacy would be better and mother wouldn't approve of Scavengers, so she signed up for literacy and left to go to her cave and sleep. 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

siggy under construction.

Never mind the "next days" haven't happened yet....

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

siggy under construction.

Don't worry Sorrel, I gave up on love triangles, they're very complicated.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

"I'm Clumsy"Cove introduced "I-I mean, I'm Cove, a hybrid"

She saw Starbreak walking around.

"I'm also your Clawmate"She said "Uh, see you later"

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Steam- "Okay, bye Cove!" he said. Mooncatcher waved.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Steam- "Okay, bye Cove!" he said. Mooncatcher waved.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"Ok..." Canvas said, heading to bed.

@Skye: Can it be the next day now? There doesn't seem to be anything else to do... All my PoVs: ___ slept.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

@Gleam- Yes, I was thinking about that. I'm waiting for a couple more OCs to get to bed.

@Everyone- WE ARE ABOUT TO FAST FORWARD TO MORNING, PLEASE GET YOUR OCS TO BED!!!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Peridot:

"Oh! I'm Peridot!" I told her, then when she left for bed I flew over to Lapis, who was looking more tired than usual. "Come on! Sleep! Let's go!"

Lapis:

We went to bed, and I quickly fell asleep watching Peridot fidget around in his hammock above me.

Bismuth:

As I was about to ask Kite where my room was, she left for bed. I sighed. I hopped off the stage and huddled in a corner, using my bags for a pillow.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Poor Bismuth.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

Cove got up and walked to Puffin's cave.

"Puffin?"She said "W-we need to talk about something very important"

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

Steam- he said goodnight to Mooncatcher, then headed off to his cave. He collapsed on the warm, sandy bed and started snoring. Mooncatcher- she yawned, and darted heading to her cave. ~I just realized~ se thought as she walked through the halls, ~I haven't met anyone from my winglet~ she entered the cave to find several asleep clawmates, but some still weren't there. She noticed that one of them (Peridot) was still awake. "Hello," she said. The teachers are in bed. Butterfly- she MADD sure all the students headed to bed, and noticed that Bismuth was sleeping right there, on some bags. She sighed and walked over. "Bismuth, follow me, I know where your room is."
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel- Thanks for taking care of Bismuth. I was going to make Pansy head over, but she's in bed.

@Everyone- WE ARE OFFICIALLY FASTFORWARDING TO MORNING!!! READ THE SCHEDULE FOR YOUR CLASSES LOCATED ON PAGE SEVEN TO SEE WHERE YOUR GOING FOR YOU FIRST CLASS!

Kite-

Kite yawned, got up and stretched her huge wings, then dragged herself out there door. She set of down the steps and came to the Winglet hall. She hollered in through each door, "Time to get up!" Then headed back upstairs. (Can the forumers with OCs that are teachers have  the teachers  wake up by them selves up, please?)

Pansy-

Pansy woke up, sighed and closed her eyes again, curling herself into a ball. Then she remembered. The first day of school! She didn't have much to do, but maybe she could help High-Tide get everything done.

Darknight-

Darknight yawned as someone yelled "Time to get up!" He snapped his head up and grabbed his schedule, bolting out the door. (Bamble, you perfect time to have Silverstar talk to him!)

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Depth- he woke up and headed to the library. Butterfly- she woke up and went to the Great Hall. She pinned up the schedules for any students who may have forgotten theirs, then took a look at the club registration sheets, writing down the names of each dragon who wanted what club. Steam- he woke up when Headmistress Kite yelled in the hallway, and grabbed the small bag he had gotten from Butterfly the day before, filling it with his schedule, a pencil and pen, and a small notepad. He headed off to breakfast. Mooncatcher- she yawned and stretched. She had been reading late into the night and was exhausted, but she still got ready, and went to breakfast.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

silverstar in her cave

She woke up to kite yelling " time to wake up!" She got out of her bed yawning she walked out the cave door bringing out her schedule she flinched as she ran into a dragon (dark night) " oh I am so sorry are you okay" she said why are you so stubborn silverstar she looked up to see the same night wing she had seen earlier she blushed shyly

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Skye: Does Paradise have to get up? Her first class is at 10:00, which is (assuming this is around 8:00) in 2 hours. And very kind Pansy. Me likey Pansy. Me can grammar.

Starfish jolted awake when she heard Kite yell, "Time to get up!" "AGH!" she said, startled. She yawned and stretched, taking a good five minutes. Then, she clambered over to her stuff, and put her schedule, schoolbooks, paper, and pencils in her bag, but not before peeking at her schedule. Aw, great. My first class is Math, she thought, and sighed. Nothing I can do about it. She picked her bag up and walked to the Great Hall.

Frostbite woke up on his own, a few minutes before Kite called. He packed up his school supplies and headed to breakfast.

Canvas woke up, startled. "Is it morning already?" she asked herself groggily, getting out of bed. She put her schedule, paper, pencils, and schoolbooks in her pouches, then strapped it on and headed to breakfast.

High-Tide had been up for hours, prepping the library and making sure everything was ready. When a SeaWing (Depth, he is a SeaWing, right?) came in, she smiled. "Hello. How are you doing today? Would you like to check out a book?" She was anxious and excited.

I'll put off PoVing with Paradise until Skye answers my question.

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

GroupWinterAesthetic

@Gleam- I guess if you want, but she can always get up to eat and prepare the art room. I'm glad you like Pansy!

Kite-

Kite headed to the great hall, where stacks of food had been placed. Fish, fruit, deer, goat, lizard, pretty much everything. Kite selected a goat and dragged it over to the corner, where she ate it quickly.

Pansy-

Pansy slipped into the library. A young Seawing was already in there, and so was High- Tide, who looked so tired Pansy felt sorry for her. Pansy slid up beside her and put a wing around her. "Gosh, you look exhausted," she said. Looking around, Pansy frowned. The library was almost done. It must have taken her all night. Poor High-Tide. Pansy looked down at her friend. "Tell me what needs to be done," she said, "and you can head to bed for a bit." I will get it all done. You don't have a class anyway, and neither do I."

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Darknight-

Darknight stepped back and growled as something bumped into him, the realized it was the Nightwing he'd stormed away from the night before. "Hello." He said softly. "Sorry for bumping into you." He smiled, and gestured her to walk beside him. "Whats your name?" He asked.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Cove woke up, she yawned and stretched, she looked around the room, Steam wasn't there.

"It's eight o' clock!"She cried

She rushed to her stuff, and darted out of the cave, over to the cafeteria.

Starbreak had woke up an hour or two before Kite had called everyone.

"I hope music goes well"She said looking at her harp. "I should probably go get breakfast"

She walked to the cafeteria, sat at a teacher's table, and got breakfast.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

silverstar walking with dark night to the cafe 

She flinched as he growled " oh no I am sorry " she said then after he spoke she said "my name is silver star w-whats tour's?" She said "it looks like my first class is science "

• Posted at:

§Bramble≈§

@Gleam: yes Depth is a SeaWing... Depth- "I'm doing good, but no, I'm the other librarian."
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

By the way Galaxee, in case you're going to come back, Cove tried to talk to Puffin about why his Icescales hadn't effected her, when she tried to pull  him to Silverstar.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

I need to check this more ahh 

Peridot:

"Oh hi!" I whisper-yelled. "I'm Peridot!" I yawned. "Imma go to sleep now." I fell asleep and woke up in the morning.

Lapis:

I woke up in the morning and headed to my first class with Peridot.

Bismuth:

"Thank you." I sighed, following the dragon to my room.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Darknight- "I'm Darknight ." Darknight said. He put his wing around her. "Let's go eat."

Pansy-

Pansy's jaw dropped. "Another librarian," she said thoughtfully. "Can you get the rest of the stuff done here? High- Tide is going to take a nap." She heaved her friend up and guided her out the door.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Depth- "Of course!" he said, walking o the desk. He sighed. "I'd have expected more dragons with cards by now..."
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 11 , 12 , 13