Many years after the War of the SandWing Succession ended and Darkstalker was defeated, an IceWing princess read about a certain SkyWing queen's arena that was ran during the SandWing War.

Chained dragons. Gruesome battles. Prisoners getting what they deserved, in her eyes, anyway.

The IceWing princess soon defeated her mother in a challenge for the throne, and became known as the Queen of the IceWings. Her first decree: make an arena for prisoners who have insulted the IceWings and their kingdom. Since she didn't want political trouble over the arena, she appointed one of her advisors to run it.

But he went too far. He ordered the guards to catch any dragon that was not an IceWing near or in the Ice Kingdom for the arena, especially odd hybrids or strange tribes (*cough cough* Pantalan dragons *cough*). An age of fear and despair swept over Pyrrhia, with dragons being captured left and right.

Including you.

Now, you have to fight in this arena. You have to climb up the seven circles, just like all IceWings do. You have to either be the best at the end, or defeat the mysterious champion of the arena, if you want to survive to be free another day.

Spots:

Royals/Nobles:

Queen: Queen Caribou (either Icarus or I)

Main Advisor: Sleet (either Icarus or I)

King: Open!

Princesses (3): All open!

Princes (4): All open!

Visiting Royals/Nobles (3): All open!

Guards/other IceWings:

Champion: ??? (either Icarus or I)

Head Guard: Open!

Guards (Unlimited): All open!

Other citizens (Unlimited): All open!

Prisoners:

1st Circle (10): All open!

2nd Circle (10): All open!

3rd Circle (10): All open!

4th Circle (10): All open!

5th Circle (10): Saved for me, 9 spots are open!

6th Circle (10): All open!

7th Circle (10): All open!

(Like the IceWing rankings, the Prisoners are ranked in circles. Each match can either make a character move up if they win, or move down as they lose. At the end of the month, the highest dragon in the rankings is set free.)

Miscellaneous:

Spectators (unlimited):

Others (unlimited):

Powered (they can be anything, if it makes sense):

Moonborn (no thrice) (4): Saved for me, rest are open!

Ice/Fire/Venom/Glow Scales (2): Open!

Animi (they do have a soul limit) (2): Open!

Rules:

-Don't be OP

-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus

-Animi can't use there powers all of the time

-Either Icarus and I will give visions/prophecies to seers

-Only Icarus and I can accept/deny/save forms

-Hate the character, not the forumer

-The "other" character spots are for characters outside of the arena

-Put "Trapped in Ice" in your character's PoV color in "other"

-Shipping and LGBTQ+ are both allowed and encouraged

-Hybrids are allowed

-Pantalan dragons are allowed

-Please make the form detailed

-Guards can be from different tribes, but there has to be a reason for non-IceWing dragons to become one

-Have fun!

Form:

Name:

Sexuality:

Tribe:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Accesories:

Backstory (optional):

How they were captured (only for prisoners):

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional):

Powers:

Any Relationships? (optional):

Shippable?:

Crush/Mate? (optional):

Other:

I'll make my forms later

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Save Head Guard!

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Save princess and prisoner!

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Inkblot saved!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Save Edlest Princess and Head Guard! 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

@Bobcat saved! Which rank for the prisoner?

@Luana Eldest Princess saved! I can't save the Head Guard for you, though, since Inkblot already saved it 

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Save a mindreading nightwing prisoner and a mud/leaf hybrid prisoner

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

Oh wait, let me be specific. Save 6th circle prisoner and 3rd circle prisoner.

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Bobcat saved!

@Gulfstream saved! What ranks for the prisoners?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

ts im gonna make the champion, if it is alright with you

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Icarus yeetyeetyeet fine with me!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Save one 4th circle prisoner and one guard

• Posted at:

insanity

bisexual. female. definitely inactive.

marvel trash. find me on discord.

leaving thread /337021

@Insanity saved!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: Sting

Sexuality: Panromantic

Tribe: HiveWing

Role: 4th Circle prisoner

Appearance: Scarlet scales with black markings. Black horns and tinged snout. Underscales are a light orange. Vibrant wing membranes. Talons and spines are black.

Personality: The silent, observant type. They like to watch and make deductions, then spring at the right moment. They will make commentary when needed, but usually comments that should have been made in response to a conversation hours ago. They seem out of time. Not malicious, and isn't mean,but definitely creepy. They are open to making friends, but doesn't know how. Prone to mind-fantasies and might describe it to a person, but they are sometimes disturbing. Exhibits mood swings and is extremely curious.

Accessories: Amber drops in both ears. Obsidian bands on legs.

Backstory: They were born female but didn't feel right. They discovered themselves and left home to travel because they were curious. When they heard there was another continent, they were intrigued.

How they were captured: They were migrating from Pantala to Pyrrhia and went too far north by accident.

Possessions: a black crow feather.

Powers: Deadly stingers in wrists.

Any Relationships?: No

Shippable?: Yes

Crush/Mate?: No

Name: Crystalline

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe: IceWing

Role: Guard

Appearance: Light blue scales. Translucent wings. white talons, horns, and spikes. Splotches of pale purple on body. whip-thin and serpentine. Narrow face and lidded black eyes. Looks tired often.

Personality: Exhausted in both mind and body. She often stays up late way too much, which began to wear down her mind. She used to be sharp and quick, but now is foggy-minded and slow. Really likes music, which is often why she stays up so late, because she's jamming on all her musical instruments.  She is more awake at night. She is usually sweet and kind, but is irritable as well. She likes to argue and annoy dragons she doesn't like. Relies on whatever  caffeine drinks dragons have invented. Feels sad a lot and is extremely dependent.

Accesories: Silver bracelets.

Backstory (optional): Her parents were 2nd Circle when she was born, and she quickly ascended the ranks. However, when she began staying up like, she maintained a steady 4th Circle. Her parents pressured her to get a job and earn money, so she did.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): N/A

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): Spear, several musical instruments.

Powers: Frostbreath.

Any Relationships? (optional): None

Shippable?: Yes

Crush/Mate? (optional): None

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Name: Aquilegia

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: Icewing

Role: Princess

Appearance: Frosty scales that glint with silver in the light. Long, jagged spikes shimmer like icicles along her back, head, and legs. Her spikes fade into a more snowy, less silvery color near the sharp tips. She has slanted, pale lavender eyes that fade into a light, creamy white color near the pupil. 

Personality: Aquilegia is very sarcastic. Even though she likes to stick to small crowds, she isn't shy or quiet or whatnot. She just doesn't want to be the center of attention because she is afraid she will mess up and embarrass herself. She can be rude and cold and she is never afraid to use her claws

Accessories: She has small sapphires embedded along her wings. She also has a pink choker around her neck that has a small, silver dream catcher on it.

Backstory (optional): Aquilegia was never the most "popular" princess. She is quiet, and not really interested in becoming queen.

How they were captured (only for prisoners):

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): 

Powers: Normal Icewing abilities

Any Relationships? (optional): Not really

Shippable?: open

Crush/Mate? (optional): Not yet

Other: Trapped in Ice

ill make the rest later

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Whoops I forgot the Other

For Sting- Other: Trapped in Ice

For Crystalline: Other: Trapped in Ice

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

@Insanity accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: Zastrugi "Zas

Sexuality: Pansexual

Tribe: IceWing

Role: Guard

Appearance: Zastrugi is a lithe dragon. She seems almost elongated: long, thin tail, long neck, and long legs. She has near-perfect posture, neck curving outward and then inward, tail tip curled in on itself, wings neatly tucked beside her body. She has dull ice blue scales that have darker strands rippling through them. Her underscales are pale, pale blue, and her spikes are moon grey. Her wing membranes are silvery-grey. Zas's eyes are pale green.

Personality: Zastrugi is a dancer, a performer. She moves with grace and holds herself with an air of confidence. She loves to entertain, and dragons would say she had too much kindness and warmth to be an IceWing. After becoming a prisoner and then guard, Zas has become colder. She never has time to perform anything, always being at the arena. She does get to dance a few times a year at festivals - if she can sneak away for long enough. Zas can keep secrets and has a habit of eavesdropping on everyone's conversations. She loves being in on things, and is generally a very determined dragoness. Zas can be hard to talk to if you catch her in a bad mood, but loves to make jokes and flirt with everyone she encounters.

Accesories: Green bead earring on her right ear

Backstory (optional): Zas grew up in a Fourth Circle family. She knew she wanted to perform since she was a dragonet. Her parents didn’t like it, but Zas’s performances rose her higher into the circles. Her family, however, had been a family of warriors and bodyguards and the likes, so she was forced to receive weapons training. She made it to second place of the Third Circle by her seventh hatching day. Zastrugi danced for many gatherings and festivals, even meeting a SeaWing named Wrasse who she fell in love with.

This all changed on her trip to Possibility when she was 20. She was captured by the IceWing recruiters and taken to the arena, where she battled for three years and managed to survive and even get into the second circle. Then, she was taken from her cell, her shackles removed, and her hope was once again crushed when she was told she would serve as a warden.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): She was preforming in Possibility when she was 20 and the recruiters thought it would be funny to have a dancer in the arena so they snatched her.

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): A palace-issued spear and two daggers are her weapons; the earring she wears was Wrasse's

Powers: Normal IceWing abilities

Any Relationships? (optional): Was with Wrasse but she doesn't know if that's still a thing or not, considering she's been missing for 4 years

Shippable?: Hmm, we'll see

Crush/Mate? (optional): Wrasse

Other: aaaa i love arenas

Name: dragons only call them the Champion

Sexuality: Unknown; not questioning just..unknown

Tribe: Undefined

Role: the Champion

Appearance: A dragon made of marble and obsidian that blend seamlessly together. They have sapphire eyes and have features of many tribes, although their main body seems to be of an IceWing, as well as its talons. They have a not-quite-IceWing rack of spikes on their cheek, and they have the long tail of a RainWing.  They have one pair of fangs, almost sabertooth tiger-like, and they have massive wings although not quite as large as a SkyWing's. Their horns are twisted and long, curling slightly upward at the tips. They are heavy, being made of stone, and they do not bleed but can sometimes be seen covered in clawmarks. Their body looks well-muscled, and their talons are serrated and long. Their gemstone eyes are lifeless, but shine in the light.

Personality: It's not really known what the Champion acts like. They are taken into the arena to fight and then sent to sit on a platform in the stands, almost like a gargoyle. So, they could be described as patient, but also bloodthirsty. In the ring, they don't hold back, lashing out without remorse and going for the kill without hesitation. Most dragons don't bother spending time with them, either out of fear or in some cases, disgust.

Accesories: Forced to wear two golden bracelets that mark them as the champion.

Backstory (optional): When the Arena was created, Queen Caribou wanted an undefeatable champion. She forced an animus to create a statue of marble and obsidian and make it very powerful. The animus hated the job and didn't want to do it, but he did. What he didn't tell the Queen was that he had given the Champion the ability to learn and adapt if needed... however, this backfired as the Champion only learned to kill and harm and to listen to the Queen and her advisor. The Champion was never given a name, only a purpose, and it is all they have ever known. They have the mind of a full-grown dragon, but never was able to be a dragonet, instead forced into a world of anger.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): nope

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): nothing, unless you count the Champion's bracelets

Powers: They can use both firebreath and frostbreath, and have incredible strength and reflexes. They have no poison/acid.

Any Relationships? (optional): nope

Shippable?: hehe maybe

Crush/Mate? (optional): none

Other: babey dragon......

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Bobcat accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

@Icarus eeeeeyyyyy accepted even though you run this with me-

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

the nightwing is probably 5th and my hybrid is 2nd.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

Name: Tern

Tribe: IceWing

Role: Head Guard

Appearance: Tern has pure silver scales and darker silver horns and spikes that are tipped with black. Her eyes are stormy gray and spark with fury whenever someone threatens a soldier. She's nicked and scarred all over, and her wings are torn at the edges, and pale gray. A few speckles of black also dot her snout.

Personality: Tern is at first glance a confident, tough leader who is bold and strong-willed. She leads with her actions instead of her words, and is kind to other IceWing citizens, particularly dragonets. Her soldiers treat her with respect, too distant to be a friend. Tern doesn't agree with the queen's and Sleet's decisions, wishing with all her heart that she didn't have to order her soldiers to guard dragons doomed to die. But she can't rebel against the queen, because being in a high status means her dragonets are living a comfortable and safe life. She is friends with the Queen, and owes her many debts, but they don't always agree. She's also very practical and sensible, and looks down on dragons who aren't- but she would do anything for her dragonets, no matter how risky.

Accessories: Plenty of jewery, but she doesn't wear it except to formal occasions. Silver earrings won't help you on the battlefield, right?

Possessions: A narwhal spear, as well as a dagger and a few other weapons.

Powers: Normal IceWing powers

Shippable? Yes

Crush/Mate: He's dead.

Other: 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

the Champion hides in your closet at night

he's waiting

waiting for morning 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Name: Moontear
Tribe/s: Nightwing
Sexuality: Straight

Role: Visiting royalty

*Appearance: Moontear has dark gray scales. Her horns and spikes are a slightly lighter color. She has some light gray scales under her eyes, hence her name. Her wings are obsidian black, with light gray and silver specks around the edges. Her eyes are a deep purple. She is a bit chubby.
*Personality: Moontear is a quiet dragon. She almost never talks, preferring to use her special tail signal language or have a mind reader read her mind. She is a happy dragon, believing that every dragon is good inside. She is a little bit naive. She is a hopeless romantic, wishing to find her soulmate and spend her life with him. She loves reading cheesy romance stories. She loves other dragons, always willing to give them hugs or act out parts of her favorite stories to them. She can howver act serious when she wants to. 

Accessories: She only has a necklace with silver and pale green flower buds made out of carved stones.
*Backstory: Moontear was born to two Brightmoon advisors, Victory and Swiftdiver. But she was different, after she said her first word, she stopped speaking. No one knew why. This is her first diplomatic misssion.

Posessions: Some silver jewlery.  

Any relationships: She is known all over as a nightwing princess.

Powers: Mindreader and normal nightwing powers

Shippible: Open

Crush/Mate: None yet
Other: Does not speak. "this means she speaking in her special language" Trapped in ice

Name: Cottonwood

Sexuality: Gay

Tribe: Leaf/Mud

Role: Prisoner

Appearance: Cottonwood is a small, however, muscular dragon with little, leaf-shaped wings. He has murky scales with evergreen undertones. His leaf-shaped wings are little and the membrane color is a light shade of evergreen. He has long, slanted spikes along his back and a short muzzle. He has very long, curly brown thorns like a twisted branch and vibrant, leaf green eyes.

Personality: Cottonwood is very innocent and sweet. He is very friendly and open to other dragons. Cottonwood is an extroverted, little dragon and he always has something to say. Sometimes he can get a little nervous and ramble on and on. Cottonwood is a very curious dragon and is always fascinated by the smallest of things, like a little ladybug. He likes to talk to plants and rant to them, like a human might rant to thir dog.

Accesories: A small pouch that holds a seedling from Pantala

Backstory: TBR

How they were captured: It was his firest trip from Pantala to Pyrria. He had swum across the ocean and arrived on an beach in the icewing kingdom. He was then captured by a patrol.

Possessions: His pouch and seedling.

Relationships: He is known on Pantala one of the best gardeners and one of the first Pyrrian hybrids. In the arena, he is known for his surprisingly fierce fighting but also his love for plants. He is also known as crazy cause he talks to them.

Powers: Cottonwood loves mud and he is quite strong. Although, he is a terrible flier. He can only hold his breath underwater for 30 minutes and he cannot absorb sunlight. However, Cottonwood is an amazing gardener. He likes to grow vegetables and fruit

Shippible? Yes

Crush/mate: No mate, open for crushing.

Other: Trapped in ice

I'm changing my Nightwing from a prisoner to royalty

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

@Gulfstream and @Inkblot accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

oh, and Other: Trapped in Ice

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Bookmark

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

Far away to a place where Im free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?  

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Save a visiting royal/noble and 1st circle prisoner please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

Name: Opal

Role: Citizen

Appearance: Opal's scales are pearly white with silver speckles on her snout and shoulders. Her eyes are sky blue, and spark with rage whenever someone insults her or mocks her sister or bullies anyone. Her wing membranes are light silver, and there's a nick on her snout that came from her being a little overzealous.

Personality: Defend the weak and be awesomely brave- that's Opal's attitude, whether or not the situation is dangerous. She's bold, vivacious, and loud, making sure everyone knows what her opinion is. She's also very hopeful and doesn't really know much about the real world, although she thinks she does- but then again, that is to be expected from a very young dragonet. She's considered annoying and un-IceWing by many others, and some joke that she'll be kicked out of the palace if she keeps this up- or thrown into the arena. Opal also loves her mother and sister fiercely, more than anything in her life. She will defend them ferociously (well, ferociously for her). For a two-year-old, her fighting skills are excellent.

Accessories: She has a stone bracelet that matches her sister's- a friendship bracelet.

Possessions: Both her and her sister have training spears, blunt and made for dragonets. 

Powers: Normal IceWing powers, as well as the power of productivity

Any Relationships: She and her sister are tight. Her mother loves her endlessly. 

Shippable: Sure, but she's very young, so her crush has to be young, too

Other: Trapped in ice. Tern's daughter.

Name: Moonstone

Role: Citizen

Appearance: Moonstone has pure silver scales with darker horns and spikes. Her eyes are shiny black, and her wings are dark gray and dappled with the silver of her scales. 

Personality: Moonstone would like to spend more time alone somewhere in the wilderness than with actual dragons. To her, the social circles are just too strict, like IceWings in general. (Of course, her family is an exception.) She's definitely introverted, often making a fort of snow outside their house and hiding inside it to read or pretend. When she's with Opal, she gets a little annoyed with her sister's loudness, but also likes how her sister is able to cheer her up when she's down. She doesn't know much about the world, assuming that when she grows up she and Opal will be able to fly away to the moons. She's also very confused about the concept of death. When she's tired, she winks without noticing it and drags her claws in the snow.

Powers: Normal IceWing powers

Any Relationships: She and her sister are best friends, and she loves her mom.

Shippable: Yes, but make sure her crush is around her age.

Other: Trapped in ice. Tern's daughter.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

accepted!

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Rebel saved!

@Inkblot accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Save me a princess and 3rd circle Prisoner pretty please!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Save 7th circle prisoner animus, and a prince please! I'll posh forms soon! Also can you post the spots please? It's getting confusing.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

@Anyone want to ship? 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

Get bopped

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Either my princess or prisoner would both be willing to be shipped with you OCs GUlf!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Sting is omniromantic now

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Ok! Just saying, Cottonwood is gay and Moontear is straight.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

@Insanity oki

@Sorrel saved! And here ya go:

Spots:

Royals/Nobles:

Queen: Queen Caribou (TS)

Main Advisor: Sleet (TS)

King: Open!

Princesses (3):

-Saved for Luna 

-Aquilegia (Bobcat)

-Saved for Blossom

Princes (4):

-Saved for Sorrel

Visiting Royals/Nobles (3):

-Moontear (Gulfstream)

-Saved for Rebel

Guards/other IceWings:

Champion: The Champion (Icarus)

Head Guard: Tern (Inkblot)

Guards (Unlimited):

-Crystalline (Insanity)

-Zastrugi (Icarus)

Other citizens (Unlimited):

-Opal (Inkblot)

-Moonstone (Inkblot)

Prisoners:

1st Circle (10):

-Saved for Rebel

2nd Circle (10):

-Cottonwood (Gulfstream)

3rd Circle (10):

-Saved for Bobcat

-Saved for Blossom

4th Circle (10):

-Sting (Insanity)

-9 spots open

5th Circle (10):

-Tupelo (TS)

6th Circle (10):

-Saved for Bobcat

7th Circle (10):

-Saved for Sorrel

(Like the IceWing rankings, the Prisoners are ranked in circles. Each match can either make a character move up if they win, or move down as they lose. At the end of the month, the highest dragon in the rankings is set free.)

Miscellaneous:

Spectators (unlimited):

Others (unlimited):

Powered (they can be anything, if it makes sense):

Moonborn (no thrice) (4):

-Tupelo (TS)

-Moontear (Gulfstream)

Ice/Fire/Venom/Glow Scales (2): Open!

Animi (they do have a soul limit) (2):

-Saved for Sorrel

I'll post my forms tomorrow

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Any spots open?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I am so sorry.

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6