Tons, look at bottom post.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

insanity

bisexual. female. definitely inactive.

marvel trash. find me on discord.

leaving thread /337021

Just a warning, the device I am on is glitchy, so my forms will look messy and squished. _______________________ Name: SoulSearcher. Age: 9. Gender: female. Sexuality: straight. Tribe: NightWing. Appearance: she is a normal-looking nightwing, except her scales are white and her eyes are red (she's albino). Instead of white starscales, she has black ones. Personality: she is usually quiet and reserved, but when her one and only friend (her younger sister, Emerald), she comes out of her shell and is talkative. She loves reading, and loves squirrels (idk xd). Accessories: None. Backstory: her egg was white, so her parents immediately knew something was wrong, and they moved into the mountains. SoulSearcher was isolated from the world, but any dragons she met tried to hurt her, calling her "freak". One of her only friends was her sister, who wasn't too overprotective but loved her more than almost anyone. How they were captured: She was sick of the cave where she lived, and left to adventure, just for a while... But she got lost. She ended up in the desert, starved and almost dead from lack of water. She was found by a pair of IceWings. Apparently she was "close enough", so they took her... Powers: animus, she can breathe fire. Shippable: yes. Other: trapped in ice. Her pov is black because again, I'm on an old glitchy device that can't do some things (like change font color). ___________________________ Name: IceBerg. Age: 15. Gender: male. Sexuality: straight. Tribe: IceWing. Appearance: white with light blue underscales, wing membranes, and eyes. Personality: charming and funny, he is pleasant to be around. He knows when to be quiet, because he grew up with a very strict mother. He doesn't exactly support the arena, but he isn't against it. Accessories: a pair of sapphire earrings. Backstory: He grew up with Caribou as a mom. Think about that. He had many offers of mairrages, and has rebuked them (he's not ready yet), but he's almost completely sure his mother will force him to someday. Powers: normal stuff. Shippable: yes. Other: eeeep no pov color. _________hope these are good might be bad cause it's late I'm tired.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Save animi (1st circle); twice Moonborn (4th circle); Prisoner (7th Circle); Visiting royal (if open); prince and note to self: make guard.

If this is too much (I can handle this many, but if this seems over ambitious); save the 1, 2, and 4th. Would greatly prefer to have all though.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Proud Christian

From the chains that held me

The bonds that held me down,

Am I finally free?

Can i finally stretch the wings

of my imagination

and soar?

@Soulsong it’s fine. Saved!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Save king and glow scales

Which tribe is glow scales?

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

@Insanity saved! And glowscales are SeaWings.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

name: frost

tribe: seawing icewing

roll: prisoner, 7th circle

appearance: scales like emeralds and sapphires all over her body, brilliant white scales here and there, same white scales on her underbelly. she doesn't have aquatic scales, but she doesn't have icewing spines. she has a graceful, narrow neck, and light green eyes.

personalaty: fierce, kind, likes to swim, doesn't like the cold very much, hates being judged, wants someone to love her

accesories: one obsidian earring in her right ear. that is all.

backstory: she will tell you when she trusts you, but for now you know she lived in the ice kingdom until her mother was killed.

how she was captured: after her mother died, she went to live with her father. but on the way there, some ice dragons captured her.

powers: frostbreath (no subzero withstanding, no underwater breathing.)

relationships: open

shippable?: no

other: trapped in ice

• Posted at:

Hibiscus the animus sandwing

Frost the seawing icewing hybrid

Acai the rainwing

Sunfire the blind mindreading nightwing

this is me.

frost is accepted!

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Name: Queen Caribou

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: IceWing

Role: Queen

Appearance: Caribou has pale, shiny silver scales that look almost pure white. Her eyes are a deep blue color, almost black. Her wings and underbelly have more of a blueish tint to them, and her spikes, horns, and claws are white with blue tips. She has more of a slender, regal, and tall build.

Personality: Caribou is all about justice. She wants justice from the other tribes for causing so much pain for her own. Caribou is serious and cold to dragons she doesn't trust, although she is rather merciful to the dragons in her tribe. She wants the IceWings to have a new era of dominance against the other tribes. She is also very diplomatic, agreeing to talk things out with the other queens, royalty, and nobles of other tribes. She also is very persistant about getting what she wants.

Accesories: Usually wears some diamond jewelery, like necklaces and bracelets

Backstory (optional): When she was young, Caribou heard stories about Queen Scarlet's arena, which stopped centuries ago. After defeating her mother in a challange for the throne, Caribou became queen and started to build the arena.

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): Uh... she's the queen. She has a lot of possessions.

Powers: Normal IceWing powers

Any Relationships? (optional): She has a strong bond with her mate, as well as Sleet, her advisor. She is a little distant from her children, though.

Shippable?: Yes

Crush/Mate? (optional): The King of the IceWings

Other: my rp

Name: Sleet

Sexuality: Bi

Role: Main Advisor

Appearance: Sleet has white scales with some pale gray scales scattered here and there. He has a more average build for an IceWing. His wings and underbelly are more of a gray color, while his horns, claws, and spikes are silver. His horns do seem a bit sharper than most IceWing horns.

Personality: Sleet is very loyal to his tribe, as well as his queen. He is very determined and focused on his duties as one of the Queen's advisors. Sometimes, though, he can go too far, like capturing every dragon near the Ice Kingdom for the arena, for example. He is rather cunning and intelligent and likes to go with a plan for his orders. He does also love order.

Accesories: A black chord necklace with two circles on it, showing his ranking in the second circle.

Backstory (optional): Sleet was a friend of the Queen's ever since they were dragonets. When Caribou became queen, she made him her advisor. After the arena was built, Caribou ordered Sleet to look after the arena for her. And, so, he did.

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional):

Powers: Normal IceWing powers

Any Relationships? (optional): Good friends with the queen

Shippable?: yes

Crush/Mate? (optional): open

Name: Tupelo

Sexuality: Homosexual

Tribe: NightWing/LeafWing

Role: Prisoner (5th Circle)/Moonborn NightWing

Appearance: Tupelo is a most definitely a NightWing/LeafWing hybrid due to his appearance. His scales are black, with dark green leaf-shaped wings and webbing that's in between the spikes on his spine, but lessens as it goes down the tail. His head is more like a NightWing's, as well as his tail, while his scale pattern, legs, and scales on his NightWing-like horns are more like a LeafWing's. He has more of a NightWing like build. His wings have the patterns of a LeafWing in silver, with his claws, horns, and spikes being silver. He also has an average build.

Personality: Tupelo is a rather intelligent and observant dragon, usually being silent and taking everything in. He is usually friendly to others who won't attack him and is a little bit awkward and asocial. If he has to fight, though, he will, though not particularly well. He can be a little clumsy. He is rather adventurous and curious, which makes him prone to trouble. He can also be a little pessimistic and anxious with his future vision.

Accesories: N/A

Backstory (optional): Tupelo never met his LeafWing father nor his NightWing mother. They left his egg before he hatched, and so, he became a wanderer around Pyrrhia. They tended to travel and trade with other dragons, getting somewhat strange looks by his appearance. One day, he got too close to the IceWing-SandWing border and got captured by IceWings.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): Got too close to the IceWing-SandWing border and got captured by IceWings.

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): N/A

Powers: Can absorb sunlight, see the future, and breathe fire. His somewhat weak fire is stronger in sunlight due to his ability to absorb sunlight.

Any Relationships? (optional): N/A

Shippable?: yes

Crush/Mate? (optional): Open!

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: Paludis ac Tenebra (Latin for “The darkness of the swamp”, she goes by “Palus”)

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: Mud/Night

Role: 3rd circle prisoner

Appearance: Palus has dark, ebony scales with a few murky brown scales. The brown scales seem to create vein-like patterns across her body. Her little wing's membrane color is a dark, swampy brown. She has a few inky flecks scattered across her membrane. Palus has little, slanted spikes running from her neck to the tip of her inky tail. She has extremely dark, muddy eyes that almost look black. Palus has two long, curly dark brown horns that look like twisted branches. 

Personality: Palus can be grumpy and short-tempered. Although, she is quite intelligent, practical, and analytical. She has a mastermind. However, she is quiet, but not in an innocent way, but more in a rude and distant way. She likes to keep to herself and she likes laying in the mud at the swamp. Palus just loves dark areas. Her scales just blend in and she feels at home in the darkness. 

Accessories: Palus never wears accessories, they seem like a waste of time to Palus.

Backstory (optional): She grew up normally, despite being a hybrid.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): She was at the edge of Mudwing territory, exploring and looking around. Until she was caught.

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): Well, idk. She could be given some for fighting or something.

Powers: She can blend into the shadows well and hold her breathe for 15 minutes. She cannot breathe fire.

Any Relationships? (optional): Maybe later

Shippable?: Yes

Crush/Mate? (optional): Not yet

Other: Trapped in Ice

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Bobcat accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

@everyone ok i think we have enough characters to start roleplaying!! 

The Champion was sitting on their platform, wings pressed neatly against their side. They had just returned from a battle against a SeaWing. The little blue dragon had never had a chance. They watched the arena, although to anyone looking they would only see a stone dragon. But the Champion was content with that.

Zastrugi paced down one of the cells. She was supposed to get a higher-ranked dragon, but she didn't know who to choose. She hated this job, especially this part. She was basically picking someone to look death in the eyes.

She shuddered, wishing she could forget what she had done in the arena. She had to stay alive.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Sleet nodded to The Champion. "That was a good match," he complimented. "Well played."

Tupelo watched out of his cell silently. The hybrid felt trapped in the cell; trapped and shut away from the outside world and the sunlight. He wanted to get out and escape... but there was no way to escape, was there? A sigh came out as he felt his energy drain from the lack of sunshine.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Sting gazed up at the crow feather tied to the ceiling of their cell. "Maybe you should have had broccoli with that," they supplied.

Crystalline yawned at her post.

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

"I always play well," the Champion told Sleet, forgoing any polite response. They looked at their talons, once pure silver and now stained in blood.

"Cottonwood!" Zastrugi shouted into the aforementioned dragon's cell. "You're fighting Sting. Get up." She tried to put on an icy face, one that would mask any traces of the sickness brewing in her stomach.

(how the battles work is that they fight until the other dragon surrenders, however if neither dragon surrenders then it becomes a fight to the death)

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Sleet nodded in response once more, before looking at the spectators. The strange MudWing hybrid vs. the odd dragon from a tribe I've never seen before. I wonder who will win.

(I'll use a random generator to see who wins and if its a fight to the death, if that's okay with you, Icarus)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

"Or just stick it in the soup, that works too. "

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Cottonwood jumped as his name was called. "Already! I thought I had more time!" He said to no one. 

Moontear watched from the stands. She shuddered. Remember your mission. You're here to try to pardon for your tribemates. Don't get distracted. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

frost shuddered as the next match started. it was always like this; kill, or be killed. she hated it, hated it with all her heart.

• Posted at:

Acai the rainwing

this is me.

Sting made talon gestures in the air. 

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Cottonwood looked around for Sting.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

Zastrugi pulled Cottonwood along and then grabbed Sting from their cell. She made a quick pace to the arena, and shoved them both out. "You know the rules. No bloodshed until the battle starts. One of you surrenders or one of you dies." Her stomach twisted.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

IceBerg~ He weaved through palace, looking for (who's the guy in charge of the arena again?). When he found him/her, he said, "Storm and Sheer found a strange one. Albino NightWing, out in the desert. She's asleep in a temporary cell, but needs to be moved to the arena."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Crystalline's eyelids drooped dangerously.

Sting yawned.

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

suddenly, another dragon who at least looked sane caught frost's eye. then she realised, that dragon was a killer, or dead. she waved her talon around, hoping he would see, and know that she was sane, too. that was her. tortured, starved, sane, and fierce, ready to live with a crush. or die with one.

• Posted at:

Acai the rainwing

this is me.

Tern watched by the Queen's side, her expression unperturbed, as the two prisoners were flung into the arena. She looked perfectly poised; only the slight twitching of her left talon, the one not holding the narwhal spear, signaled that anything was out of the ordinary.

Every day she watched this happen. Every day prisoners were chained inside numbingly cold prisons, the metal cold enough to pierce an IceWing's bones, or thrown into the arena to battle for the Queen's amusement. Most surrendered, but there was no surrendering to the champion.

She turned to look at the horrid statue sitting by the arena, its talons stained with crimson soaking into the snow. It showed no mercy. The whole kingdom lived in fear of its wrath. Even she, one of the Queen's closest confidants and the head guard, dreamed of it somehow breaking free of the arena and ripping apart everything in sight, finding its way into their house and bending over Opal and Moonstone, its claws flexing at their fragile necks- 

She shuddered and looked away from the champion. Tern would never let her daughters see the arena, never. Even if their mother was one of the ones who helped run it.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Was going to finish this but ran out of time: will finish all forms later.

Name: Skua

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Prisoner (1st Circle)

Appearance: 

Personality:

Accesories: A false diamond earring, and a ring cleverly camouflaged to appear as if it is part of his scales (not by animus magic; but by patterning).

Backstory (optional):

How they were captured (only for prisoners):

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional):

Powers: Animus

Any Relationships? (optional): 

Shippable?: 

Crush/Mate? (optional): 

Other: 

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Proud Christian

From the chains that held me

The bonds that held me down,

Am I finally free?

Can i finally stretch the wings

of my imagination

and soar?

Aquilegia, princess of the IceWings, stood at her mothers side. She politely nodded to Tern before perfectly positioning to watch the battle. Her silver scales glistened in the sun, and her posture was perfect and quite elegant. Her lavender eyes traveled to watch as the prisoners were taken out of the cages to either meet their gruesome death, or survive to just die later. That is how the kingdom worked in Aquilegia’s eyes. Which, she couldn't be too mad about. This wasn't affecting her. It was giving her entertainment for the day. Besides, these dragons literally have no meaning to me anyway. To watch them die is like throwing a pebble into the stream. That pebble had no meaning to me, I just shrug it off. 

These stupid, stupid IceWings. That was all Palus could think as she laid in her cage, drowsily watching through hickory eyes as two dragons were being taken out of their cages to meet with pain and suffering. She closed her eyes. I mine as well rest, there is nothing better to do besides watch two poor dragons fight for their lives, she thought as she twisted around to get into a more comfortable position. She sighed, why? Just why do these dragons and I have to suffer? We did nothing to these IceWings. Absolutely nothing.

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Moontear got up from her seat and deiced to walk around. If anyone asked where she was going, she could just say that she needed fresh air. Or sign. Wait! Can anyone understand me? She thought, slightly panicked. Am I mute here? I knew I should have brought Agility along.

Cottonwood yelped. "Could you be a bit gentler please?" He asked the guard.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

The Champion turned their head and looked at Tern. She should be scared. They were powerful. They couldn't be beaten. That's they only thing they knew with absolute certainty.

Zastrugi shoved Sting further into the arena, ignoring Cottonwood. "Get in," she hissed, tail lashing.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Cottonwood flinched back. "Ok, so you're ignoring me. That's ok. You don't have to talk to me. Your probably really busy. So, sorry for taking up your time."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

And there's Princess Aquilegia. "Your Majesty," she said, inclining her head towards the princess.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

I am so sorry I'm late! I dropped my prisoner save because it would be too much to handle. Ill also send in the rest tomorrow!

Name: White Star Sapphire (A really pretty white Gemstone) (Saph for the sake of talking about her)

Sexuality: Lesbian (All my princesses are always lesbians XD)

Tribe: Icewing

Role: Princess

Appearance:

Personality:

Accesories: A diamond and silver necklace that dangles around her neck in three loops and looks like snow fall, a diamond earring shaped like the north star in both ears, two sapphires dangling in each ear. 

Backstory (optional):

How they were captured (only for prisoners): N/A

Powers: Normal Icewing powers

Any Relationships? (optional): Her mate is the Icewing Yvettia (Ee-vet-chia)

Shippable?: No

Crush/Mate? (optional): Yvettia

Other: Trapped in Ice

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

~repost~ Iceberg: he weaved through the courtyard, toward the arena... He slipped through the back room, and quietly told a guard, "Tell Tern that Storm and Sheer found a new prisoner for the arena; an albino NightWing." the guard nodded, then went to whisper this to Tern.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Queen Caribou glanced at both of her daughters. They seem nervous. Tern looks frightened, while Aquilegia looks indifferent. Ah, they’ll see that this will work eventually.

Tupelo watched the two dragons being carried away: an odd hybrid like him and another strange dragon that he didn’t know what tribe they were. Why are we even in here?

Sleet stepped up to the announcer platform. “We have a great battle for you today!” He began.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Sting proceeded to curl up on the ground and close their eyes.

• Posted at:

insanity

leaving thread /337021

Aquilegia nodded back to Tern. She looked up at her mother for a quick second, then looked back to the arena, her expression unreadable. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Can you unsave my other prisoner, please? I think I will just stick with Palus.

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

inkblot, why havent you replied to my posts?

• Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Third circle prisoner please! Thx

• Posted at:

*Subtle flute music* 

this is a pretty color 

Please call me Calamari 

o(n)o 

please don't hate me

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6