Around 250 years ago, a project conducted by an organization known as the A.I.H.S, aka the Alliance of Human Survival, created the world’s first spaceship. This spaceship was created to serve as an ark for a group of handpicked teenagers, trained to go to outer space. The teenagers were cryogenically frozen, and took off on June 9th, 2030. 

One day, the ship crashed into a planet in a far off system known, crashing on a planet known as Laureola. The ship shut down and now relies on emergency power; thus, the machines keeping the teenagers frozen deactivated in order to conserve power. You are one of these kids, now unfrozen.

... why are you here? Why were you picked? And most of all... how can you get home? (If you’ve read this far, put “dan” in the Code section.)

Things to know about this FWRP

- Nobody knows the A.I.H.S’s true intentions, and have faint memories of their lives on Earth, if any at all. 

- No unrealistic hair and/or eye colors.

- Everyone will receive flashbacks in a massive wave when the time comes.

- Threads for this shall be abbreviated as MIL.

- The A.I.H.S. is meant to be mysterious, so please don’t have your character somehow figure out their motives and true nature right away.

- Not all species on the planer have been discovered, and the flora has barely even been touched upon.

- If you’ve read this far, add “and” to the Code section.

Information about the Planet

Laureola, named after the Latin word for “the triumph”, was discovered in the year 2022. Its surface is rather Earth-like, and it is located in the equivalent of the Goldilocks Zone in its system. It has a range of different ecosystems similar to Earth’s, but their flora and fauna is vastly different. While not all animals and plants have not been documented thus far, here is what we know.

Komidae

Komidae (singular: Komida) are one of the common animals on the planet, especially in arctic or generally cold climates. They are small, about the size of a full-grown cat, and covered in fluff that helps them to preserve heat during the winter. This fluff can be colored white, light brown, or light yellow. Their eyes are always a bright amber color. While not typically dangerous, be wary when you provoke one; while a Komida itself is not dangerous, a group of Komidae are deadly and will pursue their targets before leaping onto them, biting them with sharp fangs and latching onto them with short yet serrated claws. Komidae are excellent trackers, and can distinguish at least one trillion odors — the same amount a human can. They can be trained and domesticated, with time and effort. Their call sounds like “coo-hack-oooh” for reasons our scientists cannot distinguish.

Canidraco

Canidraco are some of the most, if not the most, dangerous animals on Laureola. They have large, reptillian bodies— don’t let their build fool you, though; Canidraco can fly at incredible speeds, especially when motivated. They are similar to what humans think of dragons; however, they tend to have black, gray, or white scales and lack horns. Their eyes are a bright red or blue. Red-eyed Canidraco are known as Alpha Canidracos; they’re stronger, faster and smarter than their blue-eyed relatives, the Beta Canidracos.

Merie

Merie are creatures that reside in lakes and oceans. They’re rather small and covered in smooth, light gray skin with lavender flecks. Their legs are rather short and they have nothing on their diamond-shaped faces, save for one beady black eye on each side of its head. A set of two gills line their necks. They’re safe to eat, as far as we’re aware of.

Spaceship Etiquette/The Rules

- Basic human decency, please.

- No harassing another RPer in any way, shape, or form.

- You are allowed to have your character crush on another character, but for it to be a ship you must get permission from the owner of the other OC.

- No being OP.

- No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus.

- I want a minimum of at least three positive traits and two to three flaws for each character, no less.

- Only I can accept forms unless I permit another individual to be able to accept forms as well.

- LGBTQ+ is permitted, and shipping overall is encouraged.

- You may have three characters total.

- If you’ve read this far, add “phil” to the Code section.

Form:

* = optional

Name:

*Sexuality:

Physical Appearance:

Attire/Clothing preference:

Personality:

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional)

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional)

*Crush:

*Background:

*Other: 

Code:

My character:

Name: Nora Winston
*Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Physical Appearance: Nora is around 5’4” in height. She has shoulder-length, wavy dark caramel blond hair and a set of rounded forest green eyes. She has fair skin, with freckles smattered all over her face and arms. She’s got some dark circles under her eyes, albeit they’re rather faint. Her eyelashes are long, but not really thick. She’s got slim, slightly arched eyebrows.
Attire/Clothing preference: Nora prefers to wear an orange tee with a pair of denim jeans. She wears a green camouflage parka, usually left unzipped and hanging off her shoulders. For footwear, she wears desatured purple sneakers.
Personality: Nora is a survivor in the truest sense of the world. She’s resourceful and quick on her feet, always ready for action. Being someone who has a lot of knowledge on the outdoors, Nora is good at avoiding perilous situations and other forms of hazards. Nora, for the most part, has confidence in both herself and her instincts. She tends to be impatient with others she sees as sluggish, and will often get snappy or otherwise be typically ill-tempered with them. Nora prefers to do things on her own, not wanting others to slow her down; her loner attitude can often make her seem stubborn. 
Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) Nora is rather stubborn at times because of her loner mindset. She’s not all that strong, either. Nora is rather impatient with people, and doesn’t like people standing in her way.
Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) Nora is a resourceful and clever individual. She’s rather fast, thanks to her lithe frame. She’s confident in both herself, her abilities, and her instincts.
*Crush: TBD
*Background: Nora grew up in a cabin with her father for most of her life. Her mother was English and lived in England, while her father was American. Nora would visit her mother’s estate in the summer, but come back to her father’s for the autumn, winter, and spring. Her mother had signed her up for A.I.H.S., and she was a member of the teenagers handpicked because of her survival skills. Her father tried to fight in court to win Nora back but, alas, could not. Thus, Nora boarded the ship with the other teenagers.
*Other: PoV color
Code: haha my RP

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

I signed up.

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

bookmark

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

I WANT

Name: Alex "Scarlet" Valley

*Sexuality: Lesbian

Physical Appearance: Bright orange hair in a sloppy bun, with green strands. Freckles on face, with Caucasian skin. Hazel eyes. 5'4".

Attire/Clothing preference: She usually dresses for summer, wearing lots of camisoles, jorts, and sandals.

Personality: She is sweet, often thought of as smol and cute. However, she does get angry at stuff she doesn't like. She is also mildly irritating and talks a lot. She can be thought of as quiet, mainly because she doesn't want people to hate her for remarks, but around people she is comfortable with, she is extremely talkative.

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) She can't run for long periods of time, and is not as smart as some people. She is not a good fighter and hates seeing people in pain. She loves cute things, even if they're dangerous.

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) She is a good thrower, quick, and steadfast.

*Crush: Nora

*Background: I will develop later

*Other: No no

Code: Dan and Phil

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

Name: Evie Summers
*Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual
Physical Appearance: Evie is about 5'5" in height. She has tan skin and chestnut colored, wavy hair that is long. Her eyes are bright blue. She has freckles on the bridge of her nose. Her face is a soft heart shaped and has slightly upturned eyes. Her eyebrows are thin and arched. She has pale pink bow shaped lips. Her lashes are medium, but thick. She has a small scar on her forehead from falling while playing as a child. 
Attire/Clothing preference: Evie wears denim jeans with a white tee shirt. She has a cartilage piercing in her left and right ears, both wearing a pare of kangaroo earrings to remind her of home. She wears a purple hoodie over her tee shirt and wears white tennis shoes, though they have an orange tint from the dirt back home.
Personality: Evie is a very positive person, always ready to answer like an encyclopedia. She is fascinated with life and knowledge, wanting to know every possible thing she can. She was chosen for her extensive knowledge of outback survival and flora and fauna. She is also good and building and tinkering with things. She not shy and will easily introduce her self to you. She is easier to make friends with and is a strong optimist. She is loyal and honorable, not cheating or avoiding things she must do. She always sees the best in people.
Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) Fails to see the bad in some people/the world, trust too easily, easily flustered, not strong
Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) Smart, inventive, fast 
*Crush: Feel free
*Background: Evie is an Australian native. She was born to two scientists who worked at a college back home. Her mother was a bioengineering professor and her father was a biologist, thus both sparked he interests in life forms and nature. Her parents signed her up because they wanted her to learn more, and she was willing.
*Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Oh you're getting a character from me >:3

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

First! This is noice Necro! Okay, here's my oc: Name: Malakai Porter (no nickname, sheesh I use this name for everything). Age: 15. Gender: male. Physical appearance: he has curly black hair and hazel eyes. He has freckles, and is white. He is about "5. 5", and has a whispy mustache :). Clothing preference: he wears an olive green T-shirt and light brown cargo pants. He has thick black glasses, and black-and-white nikes. Personality: he is funny, at least in his opinion. He is outgoing and adventurous, and a quick thinker. He has anxiety, and is kinda clumsy. He loves manag and anime, and is a nerd. Weaknesses: uhh, clumsy, has stress issues and anxiety, and is a lonely guy, he needs good friends who can comfort him. Strengths: he is a good runner, and he is smart. He is a good friend if you give him the chance. Crush: Nora Winston (the relationship doesn't have to work out, is this okay Necro?). Other: black pov because my device can't change font color. Code: Dan and Phil (this is so random). I hope he's accepted!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: Jack "Zero" Collins

*Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual

Physical Appearance: Around average height, a little bit underweight. He has blue eyes like a flowing river, and blonde hair set into a short, wavy cut, showing his German heritage. He has pale skin and a splash of freckles over his nose, along with a sharp-toothed easygoing smile. 

Attire/Clothing preference: Usually T-shirts or polo shirts, jeans or long pants, and some type of scarf usually. Colours vary but are usually in the darker range. 

Personality: Jack is extremely antisocial. According to himself, he doesn't understand humans a lot, and prefers to be with animals because he feels more at home with them. He's kind and tries not to hurt anything, which makes it really hard for him to get around. He's a pushover, and tries to help when he can, even when he doesn't know why he's helping. He stutters when talking to others, extremely nervous. One way to make him the happiest guy ever? Give him an animal! 

Weaknesses: Prone to emotional breakdowns, not strong at all, no filter for emotions, no stamina

Strengths: Animal bonding, kindness, intelligence, agility

*Crush: Def open!!

*Background: Jack was raised by an American mother and had a German father, although they divorced and he only saw his father once or twice a year. His mother signed him up for AIHS, thinking it was something other than it was. He was selected for his ability to bond with other life, and thought to be useful to bond with other organisms. His father fought with his mother about this, but in vain, as he went regardless. 

*Other: He's the Komidae God. They flock to him and he LOVES THE FLOOFS!!!!

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

@Everyone: accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Celeste Julie Hayes

*Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic

Physical Appearance: Celeste has white, pale skin with freckles dashed along her nose and cheeks. She's a redhead, bearing ginger, messy short hair down to her chin with messy bangs. The reason she has short hair is because she keeps it in a long ponytail. She has casual blue eyes and a straight smile. She's also quite tall, being 6'0. She looks average when it comes to weight.

Attire/Clothing preference: She prefers colorful (but not too cheesy), baggy shirts with short sleeves. Celeste also HATES jeans, and you'll usually find her wearing shorts or sweatpants. Doesn't like head accessories all that much, and will NEVER wear glasses. Likes boots, ESPECIALLY the fluffy ones.

Personality: Celeste's personality is... somewhat hard to decode. The easy parts to find out about her is that she's honest and pretty rude. She snaps easily, too, and prefers to be alone. The rest is pretty hard to find out about her, since she usually masks her emotions. Building on the parts that are easy to find out about her, Celeste also enjoys joking around. One of her favorite activities is just... going out into the woods, climbing a tall tree, sitting on a thick enough branch to hold her weight and just... sitting down and enjoying the view. She's not afraid to speak her mind, which can lead to her coming off as mean and whiny.

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) Rude, snappy, sorta slow (which is strange despite how tall she is)

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) Good fighter (seeing as she's pretty dang tall), good at masking her emotions and staying strong

*Crush: open my dudes

*Other: @dauntless: jack and celeste are actually pretty similar-

Code: dan and phil

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

bookmark

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

@wild  yeah they are, hwow

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

Can we start posting threads?

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

There'll probably be a start thread for the characters to escape the ship.

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

@Wild: Accepted!

@Longclaw: No, not till I make the intro thread for the FWRP, which I’m working on right now.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Gonna join this soon!

BOOKMARK

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Name: Viola (v-eye-ola) Seymour

*Sexuality: she gay lol

Physical Appearance: half-ish vietnamese, half-ish a mess of white. She has dark brown eyes  and black hair. Her hair is usually in a high ponytail or a single braid. She has an average build, but she used to run track and do cross country so her legs are very strong. She is 5'9".

Attire/Clothing preference: Blues are her favorite, and she owns several blue sweaters and cardigans and t-shirts. She isn't keen on jeans so usually she wears leggings.

Personality: alright first off, here's what she'd be an astrology: cancer sun with a gemini moon and a BIG helping of a libra rising. she's def a scorpio venus and a virgo mars... Viola is the type of person who needs to keep up her appearance. She loves people a great deal and wants to help them; she's compassionate. However this does cause her a lot of stress and she's often just tired. She may take on too many projects and then hide away and hope that no-one can see bags under her eyes, and she craves a deep connection to someone, not just a lot of friends who don't actually care for her all too much.

Weaknesses: Can't say no to someone asking for help, will do anything to make sure people like her, doesn't think of long-term effects

Strengths: strong legs/good runner, determined, a good liar

*Crush: prolly will develop one

*Background: Was a pretty normal teenager... she did track & field in the spring, cross country in the fall, had some ok friends, and then was sent off to space.

*Other: yeet

Code: dan and phil

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

See You Space Cowboy

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

Name: Becky “Beck” Marie Cope

*Sexuality: Bisexual 

Physical Appearance: Becky has pallor skin. Her hair shoulder-length, wavy, and is colored dark brown, tied in an offset high ponytail at all times with her bangs hanging in her face. Her eyes are dark brown as well. Her physique is slightly muscular, muscles only visible when she flexes hard. She is approximately 5’6 and weighs 119 pounds.

Attire/Clothing preference: Beck prefers to wear comfortable, loose clothing that doesn’t cling to her body. Whites and pastels are her go-tos, and she enjoys florals and paisleys in outfits as well.

Personality: Becky is a warm, caring girl who wishes for only the best for others. She's bright and cheerful with a go-getter personality.  She has a habit of second-guessing others and can be a bit bossy, alongside her jokes being taken the wrong way or coming off awkwardly. She does, however, have strong self-doubt and apologizes profusely for things that aren’t her fault.

Weaknesses: Extremely emotional/sensitive, doubts her morals, not a good liar

Strengths: Confident, possesses leadership qualities, selfless

*Crush: Open

*Background: Maybe later tbh

*Other: nope,,,i have nothing,,,if there’s anything you need me to change please let me know!

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

in my upcoming post, change my character's name to Caelan

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

@Icarus: accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Alex Riven

*Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Appearance: Alex has chocolate brown hair with bright green eyes. They are pretty small for their age, being at 5'6" with more of a skinny build. They have pale skin with no freckles and barely any scars. Their hairstyle is slightly messy chin-length hair, and their eyes are almond shaped.

Attire/Clothing preference: Alex tends to wear more casual clothes, like jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and sweatpants. They also usually wear more earthy colors, like green and brown, with the occasional black, blue, or gray in there, too.

Personality: Alex is a very gentle person with a love of animals and creatures. They tend to be more cowardly than most of the teenagers on the ship, as well as shy. They hate not having all of the answers. They tend to be distracted easily, especially when they see a new creature on the planet. Alex is what could be considered a "blue" in MTG: they want to seek knowledge, but they are desperate to get it. They are also kind of asocial and awkward.

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) Awkward, cowardly, not that strong, somewhat distant from others, easily distracted.

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) Fast, smart, knowledgeable about animals (on Earth, at least), gentle, and rather kind.

*Crush: open

*Background: hhhhhhng i'll think of this later

*Other: A smol pure bean who needs huggles

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Get bopped

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

Up

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

@Everyone, starting thread is /329241. Post only if you're accepted.

@Thunderstorm, Alex is the name of my character . . . Sorry

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

@Insanity I realized. I changed their name to Caelan in a post above their form

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Oof sorry didn't notice

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

Name: Maria Guadalupe Hernandez

*Sexuality: Lesbian

Physical Appearance: Maria is tall and powerful, and very strongly built. She has a square jaw and full lips, as well as a wild unibrow. Her hair is in a fohawk, dyed bright red (Although it's mostly grown out). Her eyes are bright forest green, but her skin is as dark as coffee beans. Her hair is black and thick. Maria has a lot of scars.

Attire/Clothing preference: Maria wears a white tank top and brown cargo pants, as well as hiking boots.

Personality: Maria, despite her intimidating appearance, is really just a big sweetheart. She loves candy, and is easily bribed with it. She likes to hang out with people, and makes friends easily, once initial impressions have been gotten past. She is very protective and territorial, and loves to organize things. She is kind, and polite, and very happy.

Weaknesses: Maria is pretty inflexible and not very creative. She is large, and cannot fit into small spaces. Maria is overly emotional and can be easily traumatized.

Strengths: Maria is very strong, fast, and has great stamina. She works well in the heat of the moment. She has a good moral compass.

*Crush: Viola if that’s ok

*Background: Maria was born on a family-owned farm, and was the oldest child. She worked very hard to support her elderly father, ailing mother, and the rest of kids. She was selected due to her physical strength and dependability.

*Other: She gotta six pack y’all she ripped

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

@Moonfloght @TS: Accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

bookmark! this looks awesome Necro

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Bookmark! :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Name: Erik Raymond

*Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Appearance: Spiky reddish-brown short hair, light blue eyes, tanned skin, pretty short and skinny for his age. 

Attire/Clothing preference: He prefers more casual clothes that are easy to move around in; he prefers more neutral colors.

Personality: He is very nervous and antisocial in any situation with strangers, however, he opens up and is more energetic with his friends, which he had a hard time making seeing as he only talks to people who are already his friends. He dislikes taking risks and thinks things through before doing them, often too much. He's an introvert, and prefers working on his own or with a few close friends. He likes planning things out and wants his life to be set out in a perfect outline for him. He is very determined with his goals, and won't give up without a fight. 

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional) He's weak for his age, he's a control freak, and he's very antisocial

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional) He's fast and has good stamina, he's logical, and can be very determined 

*Crush: tbd

• Posted at:

♤《 Noir》♤

If you love me let me go...

If you love me let me go...

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars...

The fear of falling apart...

And truth be told, I never was yours...

The fear, the fear of falling apart...

Oh gosh I forgot to accept a form!! Sorry Riri!

@Riri: accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

@Noir: Accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

thanks, necro! i wasn't really stressed if the form was going to get accepted or not, so don't worry about it!

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Ooh! This is nice!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Oh wow I think that this is the... third? time I’ve been called Moonfloght

I’m not mad, I’m just remarking on it

Must be because I and O are rly close by on the keyboard and they’re both vowels

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Name - Marilyn Manson MacBeth. ( Lynn )

Age - Fourteen.

Gender - Female.

Sexuality - Heterosexual.

Physical Appearance - Marilyn is about 5'5, with a rounder face and a slightly chubbier body than most girls her age. She has thick, curly dirty blond hair that reaches her mid - back. ( She sometimes wears her hair in a bun. ) Lynn's eyes are a murky greyish blue - green, almost like the color of a river. Her skin is fair, with small bursts of freckles across her cheeks. She also has a tattoo of a bunch of music notes clustered together on her left shoulder.

Attire/Clothing Preference - Lynn likes to be in comfy clothing, like for instance the clothes she was frozen in, a bright yellow hoodie and jean - capris. Underneath her hoodie is a band tee that she changes every once in awhile. Her sandals are black, matching her sunglasses.

Personality - Marilyn is very easygoing. She's kind of lazy, and a total pushover. Lynn loves to annoy people with her constant relaxation and her sloth - like mentality, it makes her laugh. She doesn't get angry easily, but when she does she lets all of her blocked up emotions out, kinda like a volcano. She can't stand tense situations and tries to avoid direct conflict, unless her friends need her to stand up for them. Despite Marilyn's I-don't-really-care attitude, she can become caring and passionate for the things ( And people ), she loves. She also is completely and utterly in love with music.

Weaknesses - Lynn deals with depression; Unless she's determined, psychical strength doesn't come easy to her; She also tends to block up her emotions.

Strengths - Marilyn is very intelligent; Despite what Lynn looks like, when she's determined, her pent up anger makes her quite strong; She also has the ability to easily compartmentalize her emotions.

Crush - TBD

Background - Marilyn's birth parents were too young to raise Lynn when they had her, so they sent Lynn to live with friends of the family in Canada. Her "aunt and uncle", as she calls them, raised her. And when she turned fourteen they thought it would be good if Marilyn joined the A .I .H .S program, to explore her love of flora. Marilyn was handpicked for her knowledge of botany( She's been studying botany since she was ten ), and for her knowledge of aircraft piloting( Her uncle was a pilot and taught her how ).

Other - N / A.

Code - Dan and Phil.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

Name: Bridgette McBride

*Sexuality: Straight

Physical Appearance: 

Attire/Clothing preference:

Personality:

Weaknesses: (mental, physical, and emotional)

Strengths: (mental, physical, and emotional)

*Crush: Open

*Background:

*Other: PoV Color

Code: dan and phil

I'll finish my form later.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

1 ,