So just give me a brief description of your egg, and be realistic. 

Dragons won't necessarily hatch out of these eggs. There could be rocs. Or griffins. Or humans, or chickens.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

A rose-quartz egg lays in a soft moss-bed. It has rose-gold flecks that shimmer like glitter upon the egg. It seems like some sort of mythical creature will hatch.

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

There's a rustle and a soft cluck, and then something like a feathery wisp of light rises out of a crack in the egg. It solidifies, transforming into a rosy pheonix-like bird ringed with white light, with eyes like the sunrise. Its tail feathers brush your face as it soars up and away, looking like a rose petal with wings.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

A dark purple egg is sitting on the top of a mountain, on a nest of rubies. White and gold flecks and spots are on the egg, with the moon shining to make the appearance of silver spots as well.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

A smooth, somewhat hard jet black egg is in a nest of fur. It's large, with strange purple swirls on it's shell. It doesn't look like any real world egg anyone's seen before. Perhaps it's a mythical creature inside?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Deep in the snow in a frozen pine forest, a rose gold egg lies in wait. Its shell fragile, it's close to hatching. White spirals decorate the egg hidden beneath the snow.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Deep in a cave, a pure black egg sits. It has small gold flecks and a silver strip down the middle.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

As the egg suddenly splits precisely into two, the moonlight cuts through the shell to reveal a gangly, dark purple dragonet, with wide green eyes and huge ears that flick towards you with interest. The dragonet careens towards you, stumbling over its feet and odd white tail, tipped with a bright violet scorpion stinger. 

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Thank you, Inkblot!

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

A bright, fiery crackle snaps in the air, and suddenly a huge furry something bursts out of the egg, sending shell shrapnel everywhere. It moves much too fast for you to check its details, but you can tell that there's a burning glow between and beneath its fur, and already an oven-hot heat fills the room, smothering you. The creature roars with apparent fury and tries to scrabble its way back into the egg, but already it's growing too big, expanding until it's taller than you, then a house. Looking down, its sparking orange eyes find yours. A thick, iron-clad claw reaches out to you, and you quickly scramble away.

(these are done in order of posts)

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

There's a soft pause- like the forest is holding its breath- and then the egg slowly rises, whispers coating its shell as it slowly turns, sunlight reflecting off its rose-gold surface and suddenly turning the wintry forest to spring. Birds that weren't there before start trilling as the top of the egg seems to unscrew, revealing a perfect, almond-brown wing dappled with gold and amber. A mothlike creature slowly ascends from the egg, its feathery antennae feeling around and its fuzzy body stretching. As it flies away, the sweet smell of nectar lingers.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

No light illuminates the ledge where the egg sits, so you don't see the egg splinter into a thousand pieces, shattered golden shards like pieces of glass flying everywhere. An elongated head rises from the egg, and then a long, ebony horse emerges, huffing and snorting. It rears and bangs its head on the tiny cave's roof. Grunting, it crawls upwards towards the cave's exit, flattened on its belly, its horns catching on the ceiling's cracks and bumps. As it finally reaches the moonlight, stretching its head towards the stars, you can see that its horns, both protruding from its back like wings made of silver instead of feathers. It is suddenly graceful, kicking the pebbles and whickering. On spindly legs, it reaches the edge of the cliff and leaps. It disappears into the mist below. You don't see it again.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

A small lavender egg sits on top of a moss bed. It is nighttime but the clearing is still visible who know how. The moss has grown so much it now covers the base of the egg, latching in to the ground. The area around the moss is lavishly decorated with glowers of all types and small fireflies. It's the fireflies lighting up the clearing, you realize now The egg itself has a darker purple, faded blue and cream pattern. The stripes intertwine with each other now and again. 

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

As you watch, a small iridescent hummingbird flits over to the egg, and pokes a miniscule hole in it. The hole grows bigger and bigger as another hummingbird pokes her head out, an indigo-and-green one, and touches noses with the other. The two fly away into the forest, and a trail of fireflies mark their path.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

ooh, ty :o I love moths !!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

An iridescent egg glimmers in the sunlight, tucked into a nest of shining jewel-colored feathers. You came apon this egg while walking through the forest. In your whole life living in these woods, you have never seen anything like this.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane

Mine: A black egg with speckles of aqua-colored stars.

Dragonet: Riverbeast

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Hidden among the smooth rocks of a flowing creek, a dark green egg is about to hatch. The egg is smooth and hard like the rocks that surround it. Every few seconds, the egg pulses with green light.  

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

As you watch the egg, a giant crack resounds in the air, and then suddenly thousands of insects flood out of the egg, biting and tearing and snapping at the forest. In an instant, the forest is reduced to ruins, and the insects disappear.

But then, a light comes, a bright amber light, and out of the shards of the egg comes a perfectly formed human, or at least a creature vaguely outlined as a human, with snowy white eyes that hypnotize you with their endless depths. Beams of light shoot from its golden glowing form, blinding you as it ascends into the clouds, leaving you standing in charred rubble.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

A white with turquoise and gold splotches colored egg sits on a patch of sand in the middle of a coral reef,the sun shines down through the water reflecting off the egg and the sand around it.

• Posted at:

Mermaid

Nerd and Bookworm

Lover of Mythical Creatures

I am most definitely not a shove a pineapple up his nose kind of dragon,

more like the sits in a corner reading and eating a pineapple.

Timelady

siggy under renovations

A blue-green egg sits in a cave, far, far underground. A nest of dragon scales lays beneath it. There are brown spots all across its surface.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Poke

• Posted at:

Mermaid

Nerd and Bookworm

Lover of Mythical Creatures

I am most definitely not a shove a pineapple up his nose kind of dragon,

more like the sits in a corner reading and eating a pineapple.

Timelady

siggy under renovations