Anyone can join. Just send me your hybrid OC and your codename for the Forums(mine is Riverbeast. I'm actually not sure if they're code names or not, but they seem neat), and you're in! Unlimited spots, and I will make some challenges for fan-stories and new hybrids for the club members from time to time. Only one hybrid allowed to enter. Hope you enter! 

Is this a stupid idea? I wouldn't really blame you. If you have an opinion or an idea for this club, comment it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Alphawolf(formerly Aqua)~

#CloneWars4ever 

I am a survivor of the Forum Apocalypse.

I am the second-in-command here.

I am a wolf and a water bender.

I am my own person.

OMG OMG HOLD ON ILL SEND THEM

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Do your form like this:

Name:

Tribes:

Appearance:

Personality:

Adornments(optional):

Miscellaneous information:

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Name: Riverbeast

Tribes: SeaWing/NightWing

Appearance: black scales with neon aquamarine underscales, glowing like stars(which is why some dragons are extremely confused whenever he walks into the same room), with eyes darker than the darkest abyss. His wings have glowing indigo stars speckled onto the black wings. The black membrane of his webs between his talons are also speckled with indigo stars. His spikes also have webs and they go along his spine to his tail and eventually turn into NightWing spikes with no membrane. Riverbeast has a cybernetic front leg from an accident as he was flying through rainforest trees. He also has gills.

Personality: He is friendly at most times but annoying at times as well. He enjoys reading and hanging out with his friends.

Adornments: Riverbeast has an iron necklace with a dragon head(made of iron, not a real one). Nothing else unless you count the cybernetic forearm.

Miscallaneous Information: Is a seer.

With thanks to the forumer who created Skua the SkyWing(see Lightbringer's camp for Young soldiers in training RP), who gave me the idea of cybernetics. I hope he/she won't report me, but I wouldn't blame the forumer if it did happen.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Name: Hindsight. Tribes: MudWing/NightWing. Appearance: looks like a nightwing but with a mudwing-like head. He has dull brown scales and black an purple underscales. He has teardrop scales. Personality: quiet and reserved, he hasn't had many friends, because he is an orphan who lives by himself in the mountains. Adornments: obsidian earrings. Other: is an animus, has enchanted his earrings to basically be like DarkStalker's scroll.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Name:            Jaguar

Tribes:            Rainwing and Nightwing

Appearance:    Nightwing snout and legs, the rest looks Rainwing. Covered in black spots that can't change color but the rest of the scales work like normal

Rainwing scales.

Personality:     Is usually quiet and unsure but can be pretentious and can come across as arrogant when she knows something

Adornments:   A quartz and Opalite bracelet.

Miscellaneous: Likes to collect stuff, like rocks, flowers, shells, and scales. Likes reading fantasy and adventure. Bites anything when angry or

uncomfortable. Has very weak Nightwing powers, can only pick up on strong emotions and knows if something bad is going to happen but

not what will happen or how bad.

• Posted at:

I am Jaguar a RainwingNightwing hybrid

ILOVEWINGSOFFIRE

Rockclimbing

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Proudtobekiwi

wtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwt

You two are accepted. Welcome to the club!

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Name: Paradise

Nightwing RainWing hybrid

Description: NightWing body shape, mind reading powers, purple and red wings, dark purple body, and golden star scales. She is an animus.

Personality: quiet, focused, loves scrolls and flight. She is always ready for classes but doesn't reach out to other dragons. Also hard to talk to. However, any Dragon outgoing enough to approach her will be able to make friends.

Back story: grew up in the rainforest, she went to a small, crowded school with barely any scrolls. However, she is desperate for knowledge.

Adornments: earring made from polished nut, enchanted to act like skyfire.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

Name: Jellyfish

Tribes: Father was a Sandwing mother was a Seawing.

Appearance: Blue scales with seawubg glow scales, yellow wing webbing that is torn and tattered. Scars all over her face. Tail used to have a barb but it was burned off.

Personality: Cold and doesn't make friends. Her mother, Kelp was killed by the assasin Pyramid, her father then hired Pyramid to kill Jellyfish but Pyramid didn't, then she killed Camel.

Adornments(optional):

Miscellaneous information: She is from the FWRP WRN. She joined the conquered when she was a young dragonet after being kicked out of both of her tribs, She doesn't have gills.  She was sent on a mission but failed and was set on fire for it. Now she is blind, can't fly, and is missing her tail barb.

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

Inactive on school days.

*pushes Nerium in*

Name: Nerium

Tribes: Sky/Rain

Appearance: Tall and slender similar to a RainWing with Skywing horns and wings. Her scales are a light pinkish red and she has yellowish-orangeish-pinkish eyes. Light pink underscales and a slightly more reddish light pink underbelly.

Personality: Nerium is, to sum it up, a volcano with extra anger issues. She is sarcastic and skeptical with an ego the size of a mountain, and is prone to getting angry outbursts. However, she completely lets her guard down very easily when angry, and is effectively horrible at keeping secrets 

Adornments(optional): she wears light red-pink nerium flowers wrapped around her horns and wings

Miscellaneous information: boop nothing too important except oops forgot to mention she's kind of an assassin with quite the body count haha

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

✩Blopfish and Plants Society✩

»»Snazziest nerd on the block««

we're all just stardust 

no white ink here hehehehehehehe

oh wait

Name: Nightwave 

Tribes:nightwing seawing 

Appearance:seawing with silver scales in random places hint hint also next to eyes 

Personality:shy to some people fierce to others really smart 

Adornments:a moonstone necklace 

Backstory:Eclipse met Octopus at a meeting with the seawings they fell in love and they ran away they had 1 dragonet born under one moon Octopus came back with the dragonet and no one noticed he was gone since he was male.Nightwave was raised by the seawing tribe she was allowed to replace Bigtail at Jade Mountain Academy since sine was half  nightwing 

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

Forum sibs:key,fallen,Shi,lily,lily-Anna,Alphawolf,Egret

Books! I am obsessed with books!

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

Name: Starglass

Tribes: Night wing and seawing. My parents names are nightwing: Shadowbringer seawing: Cod

Appearance: A black body, with swirls of aqua blue, sea blue, and and coral spots around my nose like freckles. I have stars on my wings, and webbed feet that are a deep blue. I am rather large

Personality: You'll have to get to know me, stranger. (I hope that describes it well enough.

Miscellaneous: I am seven years old. My parents abandonded me when I was 5.... In a way....

• Posted at:

Its just me Demi! The little Coralistic reporter!

I am a:

SeaWing, Girl blah blah etc!

I love reading.... ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD SET YOUR CLOCKS!

Sea (get it?) you soon!

(NO NEED TO BE A COMIC SANS!)

(do you like undertale? idk)

@dragontsunami Hey! I found you on Scarlet Tournament, which was created by me! And you entered with the same hybrid! Nice!

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

@jaguar Shoot. I already have that name for my RainWing OC.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

le booop

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

Name: Alpha 

Tribes: 50% Ice, 25% Sand, 25% Night

Appearance: Alpha looks very much like a normal IceWing, excepr tyat she is smaller than average, and has three silver scales near each eye. Two are from being born almost on a brightest night with a blue moon. One is for mpbeing once moonborn. (She hatched under two  gibblus and one full.). She is white with frost-blue/navy/pale blue/whute color fade underwings with nightwing star markings un the shape of snowflakes. Her underscales are also frost blue, but slightly lighter Her eyes are liie Sunny'Sunny's and are light blue- slightly darker than herwings. Jeer horns are white, slightly silver. Average size.

Personality: Me. ----> random, creative, usually happy, Gryffindor//Horned Serpent (what?), smart, easily distracted, slightly sensitive, clever, leader (i think), reckless......whatever else me has as traits...

Adornments(optional): Alpha has a silver and sapphire bracelet that she enchantedn aso that she can chanhe her scale colors at will, sort of like a RainWing.  she also has a ruby and iron bracelet that she enchanyed  so that she cpuld see in the dark, and be touch her scaled friends without dying. She normally wears both on her front right wrist.

Miscellaneous information:

-her mother is Ice and her father Night/Sand.

-She has two sisters-Wolf and Fox. Wolf and Fox are a year younger. They are all very close. 

-Alpha is my WoF sona (i th ink i used that right...)

-She is an animus and a mind reader.  

-She is related to Sunny, Thorn, and Stonemover.....MULTIPLE timws removed...the connwction is centuries back...

-Wolf is  an animus. Fox isnt. Both are not moonborn. Wolf enchanted a necklace fpr Fox so that Fox cpuld see the near future though (not like moon or for any big events...stuff like breakfast fpr the nezt day) and could see in the dark.

-parents are WIP. Im trying to decid e on a name....

-WIP

-SHE IS NOT OP! SHE ONLY HAS ICEWING TRIBAL POWERS WITH A WEAKENED  TAIL END, AND ONLY HAS MINDREADINGM AS A NON ICE POWER! SHE CAN NOT BREATHE FIRE AND HER FRPSTBREATH IS VERYY SLIGHTLY WEAKER! SHE HAS NO POISON! HER SCALESHIFTING (AS SHE CALLS IT), HER NIGHTVISION, AND HER IMMUNITY TO SCALED DRAGOBS ARE ALL ENCHANTMENTS!

-Xd...too  loud??? Srry.

-Im trying tl draw her...but i havent been able tobdraw anything si nce i drew a really complicated cat and wolf....in April...

Please mods...let this through!!

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

daughter of athena & goddess of horses, winter, and rebirth

FORUM SIBS: hurricane cp    (right?)

ILoveLoki!

PEGASISTER

GRYFFINDOR 

LGBT+

MAIN WoF OCS: Simmer, Starweaver, Crackle, Alpha, Sizzle

NO TOUCHIE THY CRACKLE

MY name is Rainbow. I'm super smart, and I love reading scrolls. My scales can turn to any color super quick! I can breathe underwater and flash in aquatic. I am a hybrid of RainWing, NightWing, and SeaWing.

I can breathe underwater, flash in aquatic, read minds, see the future, camouflage, and shoot venom. I hang out with the RainWing tribe, mostly. I'm super dangerous, too. I can breathe fire!

I mostly eat fruit, but small mammals are also a choice. I like to climb, swim, and fly. But mostly, I LOVE TO FIGHT!

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Wait, let me try again, please!

Name: Rainbow

Tribes: RainWings, NightWings, or SeaWings (Hangs out in Rainforest Kingdom)

Appearance: Rainbow on neck and tail. Has spike on end tail, non-poisonus. Has neon colors splashed here and there. Underside is light green, with yellow waves. Eyes and scales change depending on mood. Main scale color is light blue, including rainbows on neck and tail. Turns black and eyes red when super mad.

Personality: shy, nice, smart, lovable, and helpful.

Adornments(optional): scrolls, scrolls, other RainWings, scrolls, her brother, Twillight, scrolls, libraries.

Miscellaneous information: Don't mess with, super dangerous, hates SandWings and IceWings, will kill for anything, likes eating fruits and small mammals.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

@alpha Snowfrost Can you make that better? To be blunt, I can’t really tell what you’re trying to say on a lot of words.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Am I accepted or not?

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

Yep. Welcome.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Challenge: Make the longest name for a hybrid ever.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Challenge accepted!

Princess Antarctic Ocean CMXCIXCMXCIX of the IceWings and SeaWings

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

Well, guess you just won.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

oh ok what 

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

@andromeda that means that Nerium is now the general of the Hybrid Club.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

got it thanks

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

One more try...

Name: Neon Skull or Neo for short

Tribes: RainWing and NightWing. Mostly hangs with RainWings.

Appearance: Spike at tail dark blue, and rest until middle of tail lighter blue every inch. Then rest of tail yellow to dark red. Scales black and underbelly dark red. Tall and slender. Wears a dragon skull, covering horns and face, but not my jaw. But can camouflage. Has speckles of stars in colors of light purple and gold. Eyes are red, but sometimes change to yellow or orange, rarely blue or green.

Personality: Shy, helpful, and rarely gets mad. When really hurt, he is a killing machine. Really good at keeping secrets, and really likes reading.

Adornments: Wears a rustly, metal chain around his neck and body. Has a brown bag with a Dream Visitor and the Obsidian Mirror inside it. Wears rope tied around his wings and horns. He cannot put anything on his tail, for it may burn or melt, or just get trapped in unmeltable ice.

Miscellaneous information: Not much, except that his sister, Rainbow, and brother, Twillight are the only peices of his family left. He meets new friends every day. His tail can stretch out up to 20 miles long, and bounce back like a spring. He likes eating fruit and small mammals.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Neon Skull is accepted.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

I read my acceptance. I jumped off my chair, screaming. All of my classmates looked at me.

Thank you, tho

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

@angeldragon 

Oh goodness

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

I have a name for the contest

Princess Humuhumunukunukuapaha ( it is a fish) Seawing/Mudwing

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

I'm entering the contest. >:)

Queen Rindfleischetikkerrierungssueberwachungsaufgabenuebe Shuffin the III

The long word means 'law delegating beef label monitoring' in german.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

And it's a MudWing/SeaWing

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Wow that is really long

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

I think it's longer than yours and the other one... but I'm not bragging.

I just wanted to see what my mind made up. :3

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

oof those are really good ones

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

we're all just stardust 

oh wait

I'm entering for fun, and to try and win...

LOL

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

@angeldragon it must be a name for a dragon that fits its tribes.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Next challenge: give your own answer to explain why the SkyWings get so much h8.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

1 , , 3