Welcome to the RainWing tribe, hybrids! Name your hybrid, but you must include RainWing.

Animuses are allowed! Don't worry!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Perch is just bouncing off the walls. She goes over to you. "Um, hiii, my name's Perch, I'm part SeaWing, I'm soooo glad 'm here!" She glances around, suddenly disconcerted. "Um. Are there any other hybrids here?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Storm-tracker was pushed in. He looked around laxily.  "Ugh. What is this place. Whatever. I'm Storm-tracker and I'm part nightwing." He said

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Hi. I am an OofWing/RainWing hybrid.

Oh, wait...

• Posted at:

~Alphawolf(formerly Aqua)~

#CloneWars4ever 

I am a survivor of the Forum Apocalypse.

I am the second-in-command here.

I am a wolf and a water bender.

I am my own person.

Reef watched them from a pool. He said in Aquatic, ~I'm Reef, a Rain/Sea hybrid. I'm an animus.~ he ducked his multi-color head again, and started swimming deeper into the pool. ~this wet moss feels good against my scales~ he thought.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Perch bounded over to Stormtracker. "Hey! Hey there! My name's Perch!" she yelped, waving a cerulean talon at him. "I'm so glad there's others here! Wanna pick some fruit?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

"I wish I could say likewise. But picking fruit sounds ok. Its better than fighting or eating meet." Storm-tracker says.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Rainbow would slip over to Perch, "Hello! There are many other RainWing hybrids here. Welcome everybody!" She'd then go to the main desk, and smile. "Here we have fruits, meats, and many many others! I am Rainbow, a Night/RainWing hybrid. Also, I have SeaWing patterns and gills." 

"Please! Make yourself at home!"

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Rainbow would fly over to her. "Oh! I remember you! My brother, Neo, joined you WoF hybrid group! He's a fan of you and the other members. He really wants to join!

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Neo, a small troubled Night/RainWing, would wave a small, white talon at Perch. "Uhh... if you see Rainbow, could you tell her that I wanted to join her group. PLease and thanks." Then he'd fly over to a tree, stretch his tail, and grab the highest mango. He'd grab another and pass it to Perch. Then he'd take his mango to his hut.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Paradise, a NightWing RainWing hybrid,e walked into the room. She wondered if there were any scrolls here. THen, she  immediately recognized Rainbow from the Hybrid Club. " Hi!", She exclamed. I know you from the Hybrid club! 

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

Currently sort of inactive

Rainbow would blush, very embarrassed. "Oh! I'm sorry, I don't remember you, though..." Rainbow would scan the hybrid. "You're looking for scrolls, aren't you? Well, there's a library with millions! Go down the hall, take a right, and there should be a big, golden door. If not, come back."

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

"Oh, thanks!" Paradise said to Rainbow. She headed off to the library to get lost in a scroll. It was probably the last time anyone would see her for a long time , as she had a tendency to become completely absorbed in libraries, loosing all thought of the outside world.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

Currently sort of inactive

"Thanks for the mango!" chirped Perch, peeling it and chopping it into cubes. She passed one to Stormtracker. "Don't worry- I washed my claws! Not that I could skip it- I swam here."

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

-A new SandWing/RainWing hybrid would walk in and stare at the other dragons-

"Is this the RainWing Hybrid Club?" -He'd ask, reading his scroll.

-He'd have a bag with mangoes and apples and melons in it, and go to a big boulder. He'd sit down, eat a mango, and continue reading-

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

so many nightwing/rainwing s

lemme add another to the mix ∑83

no im not gonna

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

Rainbow would stare ahead, ignoring Sunset on the boulder. She'd reach for the mic and yell into it, "We need all hybrids in the Main Lobby. I WILL NOT REPEAT!! YOU HEARD ME!!!"

She'd slam the mic down, turning it off. Then she'd glare at the staring hybrids, "You heard me. Don't make me repeat." she hissed. Watching Sunset glance around, gather up his things, and run into the middle of the room.

Rainbow would tap her talons, hissing, "Where is that hybrid? I shouldn't have sent her to the library..." She'd wait for Paradise, not hearing when Sunset whispered, "Boy, I can't wait to see how our main trainer is like."

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

A SeaWing/RainWing falls from the ceiling.

”Hoi! I’m Parrot, da dragonet!”

I WILL USE MY ANIMUS MAGIC TO KILL YOU ALL, ON QUEEN JAGUAR’S ORDERS.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

(An unnamed Sea/Rain hybrid swims up out of a nearby river, a piranha in her mouth) 

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

A Night/RainWing walked in and sat next to Rainbow. He'd motion for Neo to come up, too.

Rainbow would look at the new hybrid, "Well. About time, Twillight. Did you do your job? The war is going on!"

Twillight would nod glumly, look at Parrot, and fly over to Parrot. "hello, there... What's your name?" He'd ask.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Reef gave a mental sigh and swam back to the surface of the pool, this time saying aloud, "Hi, I'm Reef, the Sea/Rain hybrid."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

"Hiiiiiii, Reef!" Perch bounced over to him and gave him a dazzling smile. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

*a Rain/Ice hybrid strolls in, her pale pink scales sparkling like snow*  I'm Crocus.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Oh, we're using our made-up names? ~ Spider Man

I'll be gone Tuesdays and Thurdays

(oh hey my sona’s half RainWing and half IceWing)

Bengal randomly appeared, confusedly looking around. “Wait, this isn’t the Sky Kingdom-“

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Rainbow would let people finish, then roar for silence.

"Okai, today's challenge is think the longest name for a RainWing/IceWing hybrid. The name must match the dragon..."

She'd leave a pile of small places next to a bucket for answers.

"Whoever thinks of the longest name wins a special surprise!"

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

“I... I um Parrot!”

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

"Hmmmmmmmmm," mused Perch, flicking her prehensile tail back and forth. She reached out a blue talon and plucked out a piece of paper. "Effervescent! How about that?"

"That's not a valid name," argued Spider Monkey, dropping out of the tree next to her. "That's, like, sparkling water. Oh, hi," he added, waving at the hybrids all around him. "Um, my name's Spider Monkey; I'm a MudWing/RainWing hybrid." 

"What about Scintillating?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

A Night/Rain hybrid is pushed in. She has a metal leg and looks grumpy. "I'm Nightbird, I don't want to be here, and I can kill you all with animus magic." She flares her wings out, revealing the dark scales are dotted with silver ones that change to a very bright white. Her other scales change from black to an evergreen and then settle on navy blue. Her eyes change from Orange to scarlet.

Optmism bounces in. "Hi, I'm Optimism, a rain mud hybrid, and I'm glad my moms not here. She's a venomscales. Her names Oddity!" The hybrid looks completely mud, but has Rainwing color changing eyes.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Maybe if I could just get a little higher

I could touch the sky

When I jump, I won't fall I'll fly

Prism looks around with a nervous smile. His wings glitter in iridescent shades of emerald green, sky blue, and silver. 

“Uh, hi!” He says to the surrounding dragons. “I’m Prism, a RainWing and IceWing hybrid.“ His long slender tail curls around a tree branch and his glass talons dig into the soft bark. His bright amber eyes are shining with optimism. 

“ So, what’s everyone’s story?” 

Harpy watches the other hybrids with an angry look. Smoke is coiling from his nostrils and his golden eyes are very shiny. “Blargh.” He snarls. “RainWings, how can anyone be proud to be part RainWing?” He glances at his scarlet talons and gold and silvery wings with a shiver of disgust.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

*glassy

And Harpy is part SkyWing.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Spider Monkey nodded to Perch and hopped a little father away from Nightbird. Socialize, socialize. Don't forget what Mother told you.

"Hellooooooo, Prism," trilled Perch, dropping the scrap of paper into the bucket and dancing over to him. "My name's Perch; I'm a SeaWing hybrid. My dad fell in love with my mother after my mother almost drowned in the sea on a field trip. Just dragonets, can you imagine? What about you?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Rainbow would bare her fangs at Nightbird, "Go right ahead, Nightwimp..."

Twillight would duck down, and Neo would fly up and hide in the stream of water.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Nightbird rolled her eyes and scoffed at Rainbow. "Please. I can't be provoked that easily, especially since I know I'm not a wimp." She then flew up into the trees and settled there, a dark shadow.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Another head would poke out of the tree that Nightbird sat in, "You know, I claimed this tree long before you." He'd hiss. Then he'd sigh, sit up, and look around. "My name is Dusk... I'm a hybrid of all of the dragons..."

Another dragon would swing up onto the tree next to them, "Hey, guys. How's little hybrid here?" She'd poke Dusk on his snout. "Nightbird, Neo wants to talk with you." She'd swing away, and land in the stream.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Twillight would fly over and land next to Prism. "Heh, funny story.... The one that I have..." He'd curl his tail around a tree branch and pull himself up. Hanging like a bat, he'd smile, "Well, I got cursed when I was just a dragonet. About 5, I think." His demon wing would flash, and so would the angel wing.

"Oh, Twillight. Must you tell that story? I don't like it. Why don't we start a lesson about the dragonets? You know." Neo would look through the pile of scrolls put in front of him. "The Flyer, The Fighter, And the Swimmer." He'd look at a scroll, and open it, "Ah, here we go. Rainbow, read a little." He'd toss the scroll to Rainbow, who would open it and read.

"Fine, if this will let me take my break..." Rainbow hissed, and started reading. Then she'd look at Harpy, "You, if you don't get out, I will kill you!" Then she'd continue reading, "The Flyer is found on the highest mountain, the color of roses and blood. The Swimmer is found in the deepest cave, cared by warriors." 

Twillight would take the scroll and continue reading for Rainbow, "The Fighter is found deep in the desert, color of the sun and fire. All alone, it must be found." He'd smile, then look at the rest. "The Flyer is the shield of the group." He'd shudder, but then think: I read about these kind of SkyWings. They're like MudWings, immune to lava and fire... "The Swimmer is the healer of the group..." SeaWings with green patterns and red eyes can heal other dragonets.

Calmly, Neo would take the scroll. "The Fighter must have determination, and advice..." Like a normal SandWing... He thought bitterly. Neo would roll up the scroll and smile, "Twillight, you can finish that story..." 

"No, I don't want to anymore..." Twillight sighed.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

“Oh, my father was an IceWing and my mother was a RainWing. they met each other when my father was attacked by some MudWings around the Rainforest kingdom and left today. My mother found him and healed him, since she’s a healer and all.  Though I have to say, their relationship didn’t last too long. I’ve also got half siblings if that’s interesting to anyone.“ prism said, looking down at his talons, somewhat in embarrassment.

Harpy squished a mango in his talons and hissed as he did so. “What I would do for some meat!” He sighed. He glared at the other hybrids.

”Is there anywhere I can hunt?” 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Neo would look at Harpy, "I can show you if that means you'll be nicer." Then he'd pull a lever made out of vines and sticks. It would open a big passageway to a small hunting area surrounded by a vine dorm, having holes to allow sunlight in.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

Nightmare raised her eyebrows and broke the fourth wall. "Why the heck did my creator push me in here... I would kill for some alone time. ...actually that's a bad way to phrase it. I would eat a banana for some alone time."

Nightbird*

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

"Oh. Nice you know your parents." Perch tugged Spider Monkey over and deposited him next to her. "Why don't you tell them about you, Spidey?"

"Oh- my mother, Mantle, was a soldier. She met my father, Gracious, after her outpost was destroyed. He took care of her in the rainforest, gave her shelter, and healed her wounds." Spider Monkey sat down and smiled at Perch. "When I was born, I was sort of an outcast because I couldn't change my scales. Perch became one of my only friends." 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

i don't usually join these, but i haven't roleplayed WC in a while, so . . .

CANARY! GET OVER HERE! *drags Winter Canary in*

"Ugh." The RainWing-IceWing hybrid flops on the ground, sighing loudly. "The only reason I visit the rainforest is to see my mother, YET I'M NOT EVEN IN THE RIGHT CENTURY." His sky blue scales flash in the light, almost seeming to reflect his annoyance, with how glaring the shine is.

*shrugs* not my fault these dragons exist somewhere within some seventeen thousand years and a year before you were even thought about. or . . . long after . . . WHATEVER!

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y
    1 , , 3 , 4