For me, it's because Neptune is the planet of the ocean, and in Mythology a God of the sea, and I just really like the ocean, hence me being 'ocean'. And prism because it just sounds cool, and because a prism reflects light, which to me represents what these forums are about. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Yet another day passes without you      

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

My actual username

I originally made this account purely just to play the Spirit Animals online game, I didn't really think about my username

My nickname

Basically it went like this

"So, everyone here has some sort of forum nickname.... what should mine be?"

*The bird Cormorant pops into my mind*

"Well, it's a nice name, I'll use it as my forum nickname!"

So yeah, I just basically used whatever popped into my mind at the time...

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

So my first nickname was Oblivion because it sounded, it took me forever to think of. But after a short while of having it, I didn`t like it, so I needed to change it, but at the time I was about to leave somewhere so I had to think quickly and I was like:

"You know what? Time sounds like an ok nickname, why not!"

But soon after it grew on me.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

#RememberHurricane

I forgot what to put here.

Native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good, even if it hurts.

It was actually based off a shirt and necklace I won. The necklace is a treble clef (hence Song) and the shirt has 'free as a bird' on it, which made me think soul of a bird, shortened to Soul. The Fallen part just sprang into my head one day when I was unsatisfied with my nickname.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Proud Christian

From the chains that held me

The bonds that held me down,

Am I finally free?

Can i finally stretch the wings

of my imagination

and soar?

Ruby Lavender was my idol when I was a newb (mostly because she did my first RP and kind of showed me the ropes) and I believe her user had something of her nickname in it. My user has always been readingdragon343, so I was just like "Hey, I like Reading." It representative my love for books and my dream to become a writer. It's also very one of a kind. I'm not sure if there has been another Reading. But I feel like I'm known by Reading. If I see and "reading" with a capital R anywhere irl, I get super excited XD 

I love my nickname *hugs nickname*

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

#RememberHurricane

For me, I chose brilliant because I like knowledge and am proud to get good grades. Also, I just realized, I love it when they say “brilliant” in Harry Potter because of accents and stuff. I chose teal because it is my favorite color. Then, it just sounded good together.

• Posted at:

Teal 

Hufflepuff

daughter of Athena

Member of Amity

#RememberHurricane

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

”Do what you love, but more importantly, love what you do.”

Oblivion sounds edgy, and Reading's story is heartwarming :)

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

Welp, I really liked the color aqua, I was looking for pegasus but didn't find it, so I used unicorn!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

I wanted to make my username WinterTurning512, because Winter Turning was my favorite book and five, and twelve were my lucky numbers, but that thought got crushed, when I found out the system for making usernames, my thought for my nickname was literally this.

"Everyone else has a nickname, why can't I? Winter is my favorite character in Wings Of Fire, so I need a name for me, Winter!"

That was it.

Beware the darkness of dragons beware stalker of dreams beware the one who is not what he seems, something is coming to shake the forums, something is scorch the internet, Topaz Mountain will fall beneath Winter and Dragon, unless the cool guy named Light can be found......

Awesome, and yes Light, I mentioned ( :)>

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpowered Wurmple in the corner...

Forumfam:Element,Yuuki

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 Skypeak Academy/330665 Deku Tree of Electro Ramen Noodles/334123

My name was originally from a long time ago, at a school. So first of all, I LOVE dragons 24/7! But I also loved the name Nightmare, which was weird because that's exactly what my flip side is. So I thought hard about it and found the name Nightseeker! So I was like "I love the night and love seeking for the Lord!" That's how I got my name!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

OH BUDDY BOY 

What? XD

My username was just random like: "Hey, I like that word moonrise and brownies are my life so Moonrisebrownie39 was born." My nickname though, that has a bit of a long story behind it.

Here it is: IRL my school is just swearing and bullying. I wanted to be the light in the darkness, the hope in the fear. Nightlights for children are all of those things, (and the quote "Hope can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light") so I decided to make my nickname NightLight.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

So when I first started, everyone just called me Jade, because of my username. I wanted to be different and I really liked Warriors(and still do.) I thought of how warrior cats add attributes about them to their name. So I thought of Tigerclaw, who was one of my favorite characters, as well as several warriors and even a leader(R.I.P) I loved with "Long" as the beginning of their names. So I made my nickname Longclaw.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Originally, my username was "aqualynx" but after my siggie died on me and I got the siggie glitch, I changed it to "topazlynx." The reason behind that? Well, I guess I chose aqua because its one of my favorite colors, but I felt like it just didn't fit. So, I chose topaz. It just seemed to fit well with lynx and reminded me of my favorite snarky character, you guessed it, Topaz. As for lynx... I chose it because its an awesome animal and because of another certain character of mine. I love them both very much and I guess they influnced my username decision XD

As for Lector... it's latin for reader. I was looking for a neat nickname, but nothing seemed to be what I was looking for. Suddenly, a random idea popped up into my head and the nexxt thing I knew I was searching up the Latin word for English words. Lector stuck to me and... here I am now.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

My user was cause I was a cringey sixth grader

My nickname is the name of an rp character I used

• Posted at:

~~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

Discord fam my dudes~

ice cold

well, idrk why i used dragonfly and blizzard, maybe because i like dragonflies. 

Now, my nickname....i've come a long way with those xD. 

"Amare" is an italian word. 

Though its pronounced differently than it looks lol

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

At the time I had been going through an Animorphs phase (descovered the tv show, dug out my old books, etc.) and so I just thought "Andalite sounds cool, I'll go with that."  Yep. 

Plus I love Ax.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

It doesn't get easier. You get better.  ~ A T-Shirt I Saw Once

I chose Hawkcrown randomly but Gulfstream came with a lot of thought. I was going to be Cherry Blossom but I liked Gulfstream better.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

well, for me, my brother started to read the 39 clues series and heard there was a website so i checked it out. i was trying to decide my user name and my favorite animal are penguins and i wanted to do something with nature so hence, stormpenguin58 

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

#sokeefe

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

BLAME IT ON THE THUNDER!!

My first account was dragoncat, because I liked dragons and cats (I'm so original lol). My second was hawk dragon, because I liked Hawks and dragons (THE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT OF IDEAS!!) I chose fog chasing because I realised the lower the numbers were, the less people with it. I wanted the weather and chose fog and, eventually, found a low number. 

Fennec had little thought, 'I need a nickname... Let's use my main WoF OC and hope no one has it,' The name grew on me though. i love you nickname.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#TotallyGettingMarriedToCinder

You know me the best 

You know my worst,

See me hurt,

But you don't judge

#RememberHurricane

the only proper way to eat popcorn is to grab a handful and try to eat it all at once-Corbyn, WDW

Okay, so how I got my nickname was that one day. I ate Toffee as a snack and I was creating my Roblox account while eating it. 

I was thinking of a user and BAM! It just hit me.

"Oooh, Toffee sounds like a good name! And I love cats so why don't I make it ToffeeCat?" 

And then three years later I met Jade and she introduced me to the SAMB. During lunch she helped me make an account and so I said,

"Could my nickname be Toffee?"

(Originally I was going to make my nickname "ToffeeCat" but I thought it was a bit too much).

Then Jade said "Sure! What do you want your user to be?"

And I shrugged because I had no idea, then out of the blue she said "Hey, you like warrior cats?" And I nodded. So she made my user WarriorCat609. 

Yeet 

So basically I was hungry, I thought of toffee and my nickname was born. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

I'm dragoncat because I joined the forums because I am a huge WOF fan.... So that's with the dragon part. Also, my favorite animals are cats, cats are also my spirit animal, patronus, and if I could change into any animal it would be a cat. Plus I thought it would be ADORABLE if a kitten had dragon wings and could breathe fire..... So yeah!

• Posted at:

✧>^-^<~KitCat~>^-^<✧

She/Her

Dragon HumaCandy Cat

#Remember Jul21st

Proud membeof thLGBTQICommunity!

I'm at Camp from the 8th to the 19th

"Act like the candy bar you are!"-KitCat 8-1-18

Well, I wanted my username to have my birthstone in it, for some reason (that's was so long ago XD) and I like books, so sapphirebook!

My Siggy name is my middle name, and refers to the Sky (obviously) and people with name Skye are supposed to be friendly and generally forgiving people, which is the type of person I strive to be. 

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She-Her-They

~Queen of the clouds~

"Together we can face the depths of the ocean,

Or the heights of the sky,

As long as we are with friends

And have the courage to try"

#RememberHurricane

I chose my username back when I had self esteem and good grades. I thought "Hey! I'm pretty smart! I can also fight because I used to be in taekwondo! Cleverfighting it is!"

And then after a few weeks of going through a bunch of cringy and super edgy nicknames I decided to stick with Cleverfighting. ((I think at one point I named myself Skeleton?))

And then Puppy made this thread where she made fun of people's nicknames and mine ended up being Cleaver. And then I got really attached to it and decided to keep it as one of my nicknames.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

In other words,

you just need something to live for

you could draw my blood with just a word and I'd forgive you

It was all so real to me... 

Remember the lost

And everything is okay

Before I knew you could only have two words, I wanted to be MoonlitDragonWolf872. But that went out the window when I was actually signing up, and I didn't want to be a cliché like MoonlightDragon or MoonlightWolf or something. In the end I decided I wanted to be MoonSword or IceSword but I couldn't find Ice or Sword, but I'd found Moon and then found Steel and figured it was close enough. :P

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~AKA Bananakin Skywalker~

Run wild

Live free

Love strong 

Remember Hurricane

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstreamCaleoZodiakTS

I chose blizzarddragon because I thought my nickname would be IceWing-like, but I was wrong. I chose Inkblot because I like writing stories. I was debating either Inkblot or Calligraphy, but I chose Inkblot because Calligraphy just sounds too graceful for the real me. An inkblot is a mistake, but it's also a very beautiful mistake. Calli became one of my freaky OCs. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

I chose my username because I figured I'd stick around here for, like, a week and I knew that "364" was a number I could remember. And I got the nickname Clever, a notorious misnomer, because I used to be in a clique on the chat (@purplepuma241 if u ever read this ily and I hope you're having a good life, sorry I was so rude and arrogant all the time) and everybody basically called each other by the first word in their username because it was easier.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

i liked IceWings at the time

• Posted at:

~

{She/Her/They/Them}

*Forum Space Cousin*

[ RiverClan - SeaWing ]

< obsessed with voltron >

would a glowstick make you feel better?

Woah this got a lot of response. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

I literally just wanted to know if I could make “flyingpig” with the username thing. I thought it was funny and exciting, so I kept it. Cuz, you know, the phrase “when pigs fly”.

As for my nickname, it has a long history. Once, when I needed a username for something, I decided upon “Moonflight” given that it was the name of a dragon from a book I read. I didn’t like it much, but I had liked the name. Ever since, it has been my nickname/username, and I can confirm I have an OC named Moonflight in just about every fandom I partook in

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

Well, at first I was named Starry because it was my only connection left to an old friend. Her nickname online was related to the stars, so I decided on Starry to contrast her name. We were super close and I felt as if that thing only brought us closer together. Ever since then, we fought, and we haven’t spoke since. 

My current (and permanent, hopefully) nickname, Riri, is an abbreviated version of Starry. It came to be when Bixbite asked me if there was a nickname I wanted to be called by. I suggested Riri, and that was how the idea came to light. Then, the old Starry came back, so I just decided to change it to Riri so there wouldn’t be any more confusion Admittedly, Riri fits me better. It’s helped me let go of my old friend and move on. I also feel that it’s cuter :>

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The stars align when our eyes would meet

You'd think the universe is telling us something

In another life, would fate steal you away?

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

#rememberhurricane

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

I chose Quartz, because that was the name of my favorite OC, a SandWing named Quartz.

• Posted at:

☾⟶Quartz⟵☽

she/her❳

dnt leave me alne

Thorns and Armor

#RememberHurricane

Team FoTP: Me, Fennec, Neptune

I  chose dancingdragon because one i LOVE dancing and two i LOVE dragons. So it just worked out. (I was debating dancingowls cause i love owls but im like dragons are better!)

The reason I chose SeSe is a kinda long story. Me and my friends at school made a club with just our friends. We would have club nicknames. We would take our first letter of our name and put an o next to it and repeat it twice. As some of you know, my real name is Sarah. SoSo was already taken so they called me SeSe. They still do and I like it. It has a natural ring to it.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Riri, yep, it sounds like a fluffy little kitty. I wish I could have tribute to my friends from the SA game in my nickname, or just use their nickname, but I'm pretty sure that Scarlet was on the WOFMB, and Violet is taken. And Jake is a guy name XD

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

I have no idea why I picked Fox, but I think I might have done the same as Cormorant

• Posted at:

~~~Fox~~~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

All hail the Meg!”

#RememberHurricane

I am;

- A Fanwing

- A Demigod

- A Jedi

Joined the forums; January 2017

Greyromantic and bi

Look out for TucuxiPorpoise and Vaquita - SeaWing triplets, in my posts!

vertigo as a nickname? Mm, well I didn't feel as though 'Dauntless' fit me. I'm not fearless, as the name feels. I got Vertigo from Arrow, which causes unpredictability and is dangerous when used. The affliction of vertigo manipulates your brain, and causes dizzyness. Both definitions fit, so. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

we try to live the best we can

but it doesnt always work out, does it?  

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

to greed, all nature is insufficient  

the more you get, the more you want

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

@Vertigo, wait... You're Dauntless?! Ohmygosh how did I not notice?! 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

@neptune 

lol

if you knew me in the really old days i was also Katniss and Nightchaser :P

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

@Vertigo, it was on my old account. You signed up for a Forumfic thing by Longclaw, I think it was her 100 star celebration? Sol and Sapph signed up also. You were really well known, it was all like "Dauntless this, Dauntless that" 

i should have put two and two together XD

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

@Neptune

ah, makes sense. I was fairly well-known, still am now, just a little bit faded. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

@Vertigo, I wouldn't say faded, you're still really well-known. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

1 ,