*inhales*
Okay, look. 

As many of you know, I run Rhythm Access (the Forumfic) and Forumsville Crossing (the lesser-known trollfic). These two stories I pour my life into. All of my work and time and happiness.

But lately, I’ve been feeling a lack of motivation to work.

I have been so, so stressed with everything going on in my real life. As of now, I’ve been given the information that we’re not moving (a topic that I have been stressing over as well)

I know you love my writing. That’s fine, I’m not telling you to stop.

I need you to know that all of this doesn’t come to me instantly. 

I need time to write and create and brainstorm. Writing these stories isn’t easy. 

I’ve spent lots of time developing the races of Rhythm Access, the rules for the battle, and making the plots all interlock with each other. Forumsville Crossing takes time for me to come up with absolutely obscure requests from the Forumsville inhabitants. At this point, I’m reusing BH chat jokes and I’m making completely random jokes that I don’t get anymore.

Some of you may remember the post at /329243, or “A Big Big Big PSA for everyone on the forums: for Writers and fans of pieces made by Writers on the WoFMB”.

At this point, it was a defense letter for myself. I’ve become so stressed and tired and frustrated over my stories that I’ll stare at the files for Rhythm Access on my computer for five minutes before shutting it down. I’ve basically become brain-dead. Every bump on my stories has made me feel sick to my stomach.
I want to shut all of my stories down at this point.

But I can’t. It’d let you all down, and that’s the last thing I want to do.

A little explanation: when I get stressed, I put off eating and the thought of it (mostly just food through the day). I focus on working and distracting myself with my school or writing, something that I can putter away at and ignore the world with as I listen to music. Before my family got news about us not moving, I had just skipped breakfast for multiple days. I was worried about the results. And I was stressing about my friend (who is currently grounded. he came on here once and then left lol) because of what’s going on with his family. I’m so hesitant about sharing my worries that I wrote an entire vent parody of a song but only shared it to two people in BH chat because I was terrified that someone would get mad at me for writing it. I feel like my own problems are tiny compared to others. It’s truly, truly stupid. I’ll beat myself up because I’m so worried that something I post will make someone mad at me. I’m scared to ask people to stop bumping my writing because I’m afraid they’ll get mad. 

I’m afraid of doing so many things because i’m scared someone will get mad.

I love you all to death. I really do. I would take bullets for you all because you’re all just so amazing. I’m not targeting anyone in this, I’m just trying to share how I feel.

So please. Stop asking when the next chapter is coming. Stop bumping. Stop asking when the character will come in.

I’m so sorry to have to ask you all of this. It’s been stressing me out so much. I know it might be part of you and give you even more stress if you can’t bump it, and that’s okay. If not bumping it is hurting you mentally, please bump it. I don’t want anyone to suffer because of my decisions. 

Please remember that I am human.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

aw riri *huggles*

i understand. my motivation usually runs out over time and my stress levels are usually higher than average. we're here to support you.

*gets winter mode swords of seasons just in case*

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

i'm glad you had the courage to post this., and i hope you become less stressed from getting this out of your system. 

*watches while holding rolled-up window stick*

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

We understand!

• Posted at:

~Emma~

Princess of the AGMB

Currently in Once on This Island Jr.!

Plays I`ve Been In:

Galactic Starveyors -  Mary Jane

Honk! Jr. -  Betty/Froglet

"Blossom by blossom the Spring begins."

-Algernon Charles Swinburne-  

PLease reply to my AGMB post! We need help!

• Posted at:

~Emma~

Princess of the AGMB

Plays I`ve Been In:

up...?

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Sorry if that was random! But the deadline is tomorrow, and we could always extend it, but we would like to finish 1,000 replies by tomorrow! And I know that there`s a lot of people here, and we`re almost halfway there, so if 25 people reply 20 times each, we`ll pretty much reach the goal! And, we have until 11:59 p.m. tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~Emma~

Princess of the AGMB

Plays I`ve Been In:

hey, it's bastat. i'm sorry about those times i bumped RA. don't stress. we'll still love you. if someone gets mad, it's their problem. though with you, i don't get how anyone would be mad. don't stress about what you write. just write your heart out. it's in you, riri. you know it is.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Emma, I understand that you want to reach your goal, and I do hope you reach it, and I hope this doesn't sound rude, but can you please not advertise on this thread? 

• Posted at:

: 

im sorry :(

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Riri, please don’t stress about it! your needs come first, way before the enjoyment/entertainment of the rest of us. take care of yourself, relax, take a break from the forums if you feel like you need to. we love your writing, yes, but we care about you more. you don’t need to stress yourself out about something people want when you’re missing things you actually need.

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

*Hugs* Riri, don't stress yourself out. If you need to take a break, take a break. Everyone here is understanding enough to realize that everyone needs a break every once in awhile.   Eat something. Take a deep breath and look at all the amazing people. They won't mind if you need to refresh your mind, and, honestly, I'd rather have you being happy instead of stressed over your stuff. I'm sure many of the other forumers would agree.

Alright, Riri?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

@Bastat

it's okay, are you okay? your siggy is grey and you're on your old account...

@Reading

it's fine, i just needed space to breathe. don't feel too bad about it, okay?

@Miri

fellow quality human™...thank you so much. i'll take a break if i find it necessary, okay? thank you for understading :)

@Lector

alright. i'll try to eat some more, okay? thank you so much.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Aw Riri I'm glad you told us *huggles* 

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Rember the SAMB

@Snow

of course, it's been on my mind for a while now *huggles back*

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Sure

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

i'm fine, i guess, thanks for asking! I got logged out of my other account and forgot the password

as for the siggy like the word gloom and the song clementine

also it's okay being sad for a while, and i guess i put it there because of that fact

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

i'm glad you're doing better. clementine is a good song and the word "gloom" is just fun to say, y'know?

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Oh, how I wish I could delete my post on Rhythm Access asking when I'd come in... I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry.

Advice:

1. Don't wear yourself out. Keep eating. Like you said, you're only human. You can't go forever without food, you can't go forever without rest. Sleep and eat. If you can't write, just focus on other things for a while.

2. Talk to someone you trust about it. Do your parents know you're feeling like this? If you're afraid they'll get mad at you, think about it. Why would someone get mad at you for freaking out (this is the best thing I could think of to describe it)? They're your parents. They'll help you fix it.

3. Don't be afraid to post that song on the BH chat. So many people make parodies of songs, it probably won't even matter.

4. If, after you get over your freaking-out-ness (see 2), you still can't write, you probably have Writer's Block. The best way to fix it is to write. Try working on this prompt then: Draw an imaginary constellation. Write a story such as ancient people might have told about it.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Okay. And I'm glad I could help.

*Continues to huggle*

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

*Huggles Riri*

It's okay

Eat something, take a nap, and take a break from your writing, if it's stressing you out

Hhhh

If you need to vent I won't get mad at you (Hahaha I do enough of venting myself)

Issues you have in your life aren't insignificant compared to anyone else's, they matter just as much

*Hugs* I hope you feel less stressed soon

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

@Gleam

It's fine about the RA post. It's happened before and it's due to happen again xD

1) Eating is just a stress thing. I eat normally, I don't when I'm super stressed.

2) My parents know, yeah. 

3) lol i've posted it a few times now

4) It's not writer's block at all, I can easily write it. I've gotten so sick of the pressure of writing these stories that I don't want to anymore.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?