Okay, so basically, I generate some random warrior cat names, and you give me a description of them, including gender, Clan (must be canon), appearance, and personality. Any extras may be added to this as well. You can make one of the cats, a few of the cats, or all of the cats, and you can be as descriptive or non-descriptive as you want. At the end of the round, I will choose my favorite descriptions for each of the cats, then I’ll give you more cats to create.

There will be seven cats for each round; one kit, one apprentice (or medicine cat apprentice), one leader, and four warriors (or medicine cats, or queens, or elders, or deputies). You can decide the role of the “warriors” and apprentices, and even if a cat from the same or a previous round is related to them. Because of this, family-things may be added or taken away, depending on who I choose to win.

The generator I use for this is the warrior cat name generator on Fantasy Name Generators. Okay, so now, here are the names;

Mothkit
Bearpaw
Mousestar
Harepuddle
Briarspiral
Pinedust
Beaverspring

Now...

GO!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

sad bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name: BriarSpiral. Age: 24-ish moons. Gender: she-cat. Role: Medicine Cat. Clan: ThunderClan. Appearance: is a warm brown color, with darker tabby markings. She is lithe, and has emerald-green eyes and white paws. Personality: she is adventerous and outgoing, and kind, but can get pretty fierce when she is defending her clan (in the few circumstances where she would, like if she was attacking a Dark Forest warrior no one else can see...). Backstory: she was born into a litter of two, her brother's name is PineDust, a warrior, and his mother's name is Barkfall, currently an elder. BriarSpiral always wanted to be a medicine cat, and so she became a med cat apprentice. Her mentor was LarkEyes, who died of whitecough after a hard winter when BriarSpiral was only 15 moons old, a little over a year. She has recently been having dreams of Dark Forest Warriors returning to destroy the clans once and for all... ____________________ Name: PineDust. Age: 24-ish moons. Gender: tom. Role: warrior. Clan: ThunderClan. Appearance: a dark brown tom with lighter brown muzzle, tail, and paws. Green eyes. Personality: is usually quite shy and reserved, but can be kind and smart and loving when you get to know him. Backstory: born into a litter of two, sister is BriarSpiral, a medicine cat. His mother (Barkfall) is currently an elder. He decided to be a warrior, to help defend his clan. His mentor was a tom named GingerDapple, who tuaght him well. Soon PineDust got his warrior name... And fell in love with a (insert name of different clan) cat named Harepuddle (probs WindClan...). He's been meeting her every night for 3 moons, and now she's expecting his kits...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: Bearpaw

Clan: ShadowClan

Appearance: Bearpaw is a large brown tom with a stubby tail and short legs. He has dark green eyes with a scar under his left one. His fur is very long and tangly with many burrs stuck in it. The tips of his ears are black.

Personality: Bearpaw is boisterous and loud. He loves causing trouble and creating a racket. He thinks hunting is boring and he'd much rather do battle practice. He hopes no one knows it, but he has a soft spot for elder stories. He always pretends not to listen, but he always is. He agrees that ThunderClan is way to bossy and ShadowClan is best.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Name: Mothkit

Clan: WindClan

Appearance: Mothkit is a semi-fluffy white tom with large ears, dark green eyes with fur that feels fuzzy, and he has fluffy, tufted paws. He has a bushy tail, and he is rather small for his age.

Personality: Mothkit is curious, always getting into some sort of mischief unintentionally; he's quiet and introverted, and some cats joke that he's the reincarnation of Moth Flight (even though he isn't) since they're so similar. He loves sneaking out of camp and seeing the world.

Backstory: At his birth, Mothkit's mother caught sight of a fuzzy moth (a Venezuelan Poodle Moth) in front of the Nursery. Drawing similarities from her youngest son and the moth, his mother named him Mothkit.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name: Beaverspring

Clan: Shadowclan

Apearance: He is a brown tickled tabby with green eyes. He has a front white paw and a white muzzel.

Personality: He is calm and collected but also slightly sarcastic. He is humble. He is not the greatest fan of kits.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Name: Pinedust

Clan: Wind

Appearence: Redish brown tom with darker stripes and green eyes.

Personality: Feirce and a great fighter. Will defend his clan and risk his life to protect it. Will sometimes disregard the warrior code.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

Name: Harespring

appearence: a white cat with short fur, and cream colored spots, green eyes.

personality: annoyed most of the time, angry towards most cats, but peaceful when he smells fresh-kill and when kits are first born

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

Harespring? There’s Harepuddle and Beaverspring, but no Harespring.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Role: Kit

Appearance: Mothkit is a small, short-furred pale gray kit. She has big blue eyes and a long tail.

Personality: Mothkit is curious and loves to explore everything. She doesn't think before she pounces, which has gotten her into several scrapes that she couldn't get herself out of. She doesn't focus very well, preferring to let her attention float around to anything she notices.

Backstory: A few days after she was born, she managed to pounce on and bring down a small (injured) moth that blundered into the nursery, inspiring her name. Other than that, just a lot of "accidents," including a fight with a porcupine and once, for some reason, dragging every piece of prey outside of camp to bury somewhere.

Other: 

Clan: ThunderClan

Role: Apprentice

Appearance: Bearpaw is a dark brown, long-furred cat, a bit large for his age. He has longish, curving claws.

Personality: Bearpaw is a serious, quiet cat, almost the opposite of Mothkit. He works hard at everything he's told to do, enjoys a challenge, and never stops until he finishes his job.

Backstory: Not much

Other: 

Name: Mousestar

Role: Leader

Appearance: Small, dark grayish-brown tabby cat, large ears, long tail

Personality: Mousestar is a proud leader and a good fighter. She is loyal to her Clan to her last breath and would do anything to defend it. She always tries to make good choices for her Clan and often will consult with every cat in the Clan before she makes a decision.

Backstory: Mousestar grew up always wanting to help and serve her Clan in any way she could. She'd always be volunteering for extra patrols and hunting, and helped out with any other job she could. She defended the Clan bravely, and after the previous deputy died in a battle (despite all her efforts to save him [which wasn't as much, because she was also badly injured]), she was made deputy, and eventually, leader.

Other: 

Name: Harepuddle

Clan: RiverClan

Role: Warrior

Appearance: Dark gray, rather large, tom

Personality: Harepuddle doesn't prefer to speak out, staying at the back of the crowd and being ordered around. He's usually pretty subdued, and doesn't care to have authority, and has never had an apprentice. (Technically.) He works hard for the good of his Clan. 

Backstory: He was given an apprentice, but his lack of authority over her/not wanting to have authority over her resulted in him not training her well. One afternoon, (soon after he was given an apprentice) his apprentice was hunting in the woods near the ShadowClan border and accidentally chased a rabbit across it because she wasn't sure where it was and didn't notice the scent marks. A ShadowClan patrol found her, and although a RiverClan patrol showed up in time, she was killed in the battle.

Other: 

Name: Briarspiral

Role: Medicine cat

Appearance: Dark brown tabby

Personality: Briarspiral is a kind, sweet, and gentle cat. She likes to take care of others, and has a good memory, but isn't good at hunting or fighting. She is a skilled medicine cat and respected in all the Clans.

Backstory: As a kit, Briarspiral made friends with the medicine cat and would sometimes help her treat basic injuries, since that medicine cat didn't have an apprentice yet. She was apprenticed regualarly, but had a lot of trouble with learning to hunt and fight, and began to use the medicine cat's den and helping out around there as a safe place away from her regular training. It was eventually decided that she should train to be a medicine cat instead, and she was apprenticed to the medicine cat.

Other: 

Name: Pinedust

Appearance: Pale brown, darker brown paws, green eyes; good at climbing trees

Personality: Pinedust is is a solemn, kind cat. He's quiet and serious, but always lends a helping paw(?) to the rest of his Clan. 

Backstory: Pinedust had a regular life until he met Beaverspring at a Gathering. It was love at first sight for him, but he doesn't believe she loves him, and he tries to talk to her at every Gathering he goes to. He volunteers to hunt alone near the RiverClan border in case she'll come by. All the sappy love story other things, basically. 

Other: 

Appearance: Plain brown fur, blue eyes, white tips of ears

Personality: Beaverspring is also a kind, gentle cat, always supporting you with a kind word, advice, or some help. She's a skilled hunter.

Backstory: Pretty much the same as Pinedust, they love each other but have never really met in private, only at Gatherings

Other: 

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

oh, sorry, I meant Harepuddle

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

'Tis near Halloween

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

'Tis near Halloween

Did anyone win yet?

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

I’ll post the results soon (probably tomorrow), but if anyone else wants to submit a form before then, go ahead!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I was originally going to list reasons and stuff, but I'm a little discouraged, so here are the winners:

(If an area has asterisks around it, this area has been added to the original, if there are brackets around it, it has been edited, if something you put in your form is missing, then it was removed.) 

Mothkit winner: Wild

Appearance: Mothkit is a semi-fluffy white tom with large ears, dark green eyes with fur that feels fuzzy, and he has fluffy, tufted paws. He has a bushy tail, and he is rather small for his age.

Personality: Mothkit is curious, always getting into some sort of mischief unintentionally; he's quiet and introverted, and some cats joke that he's the reincarnation of Moth Flight (even though he isn't) since they're so similar. He loves sneaking out of camp and seeing the world.

Backstory: At his birth, Mothkit's mother caught sight of a fuzzy moth (a Venezuelan Poodle Moth) in front of the Nursery. Drawing similarities from her youngest son and the moth, his mother named him Mothkit.

Bearpaw winner: Midsummer

Appearance: Bearpaw is a large brown tom with a stubby tail and short legs. He has dark green eyes with a scar under his left one. His fur is very long and tangly with many burrs stuck in it. The tips of his ears are black.

Personality: Bearpaw is boisterous and loud. He loves causing trouble and creating a racket. He thinks hunting is boring and he'd much rather do battle practice. He hopes no one knows it, but he has a soft spot for elder stories. He always pretends not to listen, but he always is. He agrees that ThunderClan is way to bossy and ShadowClan is best.

Mousestar winner: Leopard

Name: Mousestar

Role: Leader

Appearance: Small, dark grayish-brown tabby cat, large ears, long tail

Personality: Mousestar is a proud leader and a good fighter. She is loyal to her Clan to her last breath and would do anything to defend it. She always tries to make good choices for her Clan and often will consult with every cat in the Clan before she makes a decision.

Backstory: Mousestar grew up always wanting to help and serve her Clan in any way she could. She'd always be volunteering for extra patrols and hunting, and helped out with any other job she could. She defended the Clan bravely, and after the previous deputy died in a battle (despite all her efforts to save him [which wasn't as much, because she was also badly injured]), she was made deputy, and eventually, leader.

Other: 

Harepuddle winner: Leopard

Name: Harepuddle

Appearance: Dark gray, rather large, tom

Personality: Harepuddle doesn't prefer to speak out, staying at the back of the crowd and being ordered around. He's usually pretty subdued, and doesn't care to have authority, and has never had an apprentice. (Technically.) He works hard for the good of his Clan. 

Backstory: He was given an apprentice, but his lack of authority over her/not wanting to have authority over her resulted in him not training her well. One afternoon, (soon after he was given an apprentice) his apprentice was hunting in the woods near the ShadowClan border and accidentally chased a rabbit across it because she wasn't sure where it was and didn't notice the scent marks. A ShadowClan patrol found her, and although a RiverClan patrol showed up in time, she was killed in the battle.

Other: 

Briarspiral winner: Leopard

Name: Briarspiral

Role: Medicine cat

Appearance: Dark brown tabby

Personality: Briarspiral is a kind, sweet, and gentle cat. She likes to take care of others, and has a good memory, but isn't good at hunting or fighting. She is a skilled medicine cat and respected in all the Clans.

Backstory: *Briarspiral was born into a litter of two, with her brother, Pinedust.* As a kit, Briarspiral made friends with the medicine cat and would sometimes help her treat basic injuries, since that medicine cat didn't have an apprentice yet. She was apprenticed regualarly, but had a lot of trouble with learning to hunt and fight, and began to use the medicine cat's den and helping out around there as a safe place away from her regular training. It was eventually decided that she should train to be a medicine cat instead, and she was apprenticed to the medicine cat.

Other: 

Pinedust winner: Sorrel

Name: PineDust.

Role: warrior.

Clan: [ShadowClan]

Appearance: a dark brown tom with lighter brown muzzle, tail, and paws. Green eyes.

Personality: is usually quite shy and reserved, but can be kind and smart and loving when you get to know him.

Backstory: born into a litter of two, sister is BriarSpiral, a medicine cat. His mother is currently an elder. He decided to be a warrior, to help defend his clan. His mentor taught him well as an apprentice, and soon PineDust got his warrior name... And fell in love with a RiverClan cat named [Beaverspring]. He's been meeting her every night for 3 moons, and now she's expecting his kits...

Beaverspring winner: Leopard

Role: Warrior*/Queen*

Appearance: Plain brown fur, blue eyes, white tips of ears

Personality: Beaverspring is also a kind, gentle cat, always supporting you with a kind word, advice, or some help. She's a skilled hunter.

Backstory: Pretty much the same as Pinedust, they love each other [and have been meeting each other every night]. *Beaverspring is now expecting their kits.*

Other: 

Round 2:

Bluekit
Tallpaw
Sheepstar
Mottlecoat
Riverears
Troutstride
Pearflash

Now... GO!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Another bump...

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name: Pearflash 

Appearance: Pearflash is dark orange with flickering patterns of tabby stripes along his back and flank. He has three white paws and pale green eyes flecked with brown. He's slender and still shows signs of his strength from his youth, although that's definitely faded over the years. His tail is extremely short and blackened, as though it was scorched off.

Personality: Pearflash is usually gazing wistfully at young cats, wishing he was still as energetic as them. He regrets not doing many things in life that he's too old to do now, such as exploring outside their territory or learning to swim. He is very wise and knowledgable, and can be found watching apprentices train, offering advice. His favorite stories involve him; he's rather vain, boasting about how he was the fastest cat in the Clan (okay, he was, I'll give him that; that's how he got his warrior name) and how he saved a kit from a wildfire (that's how his tail got scorched).

Backstory: Pearflash as an apprentice was fast and daring, catching the eye of many females- including an apprentice named Wolfpaw, who became fast friends with him. Pearpaw was named Pearflash for his quick feet and wit, and Wolfpaw, now Wolftail, became his mate. When a forest fire raged through their camp, Pearflash rescued a kit from the nursery, burning his tail off as he did. Tragically, Wolftail, who was bearing his kits, died in the same forest fire.

Other: 

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Another bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Yay I won! Wait, were there prizes? I can't remember lol!!! Here's another one: ~Name: Bluekit. ~Gender: male. ~Age: 1 moon. ~Clan: RiverClan. ~Role: kit. ~Appearance: is a light white-gray with gray tabby markings and blue eyes. Fluffy! ~Personality: curious (or mischievious), but since he can't leave the nursery yet he just inspects every bit of ground and leaf that he can find and reach. He loves playfighting, but is bullied by other kits (reasons why explained later). He is sweet, but can seem standoff-ish sometimes. ~Backstory: he was born into a litter of four: him, his sister Branckkit, and his three two brothers, Hawkkit and Fallkit. He is mute, and is teased for it. He has his ways of comunicating, though; a series of whisker flicks and paw stomps that his family understands. He is bullied, but he is strongwilled enough to handle it. He just hopes he'll be able to become a warrior... ~Other: he is a small bean
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Sorrel, in fact, there are prizes. If you win, your character will be featured in the allegiances (if not the story) of something I’m planning...

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Poke + bump = Pump? Boke?

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Poke

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name: Tallpaw

Appearance: Tallpaw has a short ginger and white tabby pelt. His eyes are a very pale shade of amber. He's very skinny and gangly, and is often tripping over his own paws. His left ear is bent at the tip from an accident involving a low-hanging branch and Tallpaw as a kit (he is still embarrassed by this incident).

Personality: Tallpaw is usually cheerful and optimistic, as long as you never mention his past. He was found as a kit, half-drowned on the banks of the river running near the RiverClan camp, with no scent clinging to his pelt except his own. He is very defensive of his past and doesn't think of himself as anything except a loyal RiverClan cat. Tallpaw doesn't really enjoy warrior training, and is working up the courage to ask to be a medicine cat apprentice instead. He loves playing with kits, and is often enlisted by the queens to take care of their kits.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

Name: Mottelcoat

Gander: Male

Clan: Windclan (you can change this)

Personslity: Mottelcoat acts very shy. He talks very little and is nervous around other cats. Actually, Mottelcoat is very sly and sneaky. He is a great actor and can switch personalities very easily. He is not afraid of killing. He studies other cats to find blackmail about them. He hates cats from other clans. He can be very rude sometimes.

Appearance: He is a rare tortoiseshell male. He looks ginger with black and Brown patches. He has bright green eyes. His tail is very short, he lost it from a trap.

Backstory: Mottelcoat was born a clan cat and was raised a normal clan life. Then, his  brother and mother were killed by a Riverclan (you can change this) cat. Now he hates all the other clans.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Name: Bluekit

Appearance: Dark gray, almost black, with a slight bluish tint, especially around his ears and tail.

Personality: Bluekit is strong and serious, but is always getting ideas and having fun putting them into action with his friends.

Other: 

Role:  Apprentice

Appearance: Tallpaw is a skinny, long-limbed light brown cat. She has slight tabby markings, which are a bit darker around her shoulders and on her tail.

Personality: Tallpaw is a bright, excitable cat. She likes to learn and wants to be taught everything she can be. She's a good hunter.

Backstory: She was apprenticed to Harepuddle, but as a result of him not teaching her, she accidentally chased a rabbit over the ShadowClan border because she didn't know where it was and didn't notice the scent markings. She was discovered by a ShadowClan patrol, and although a RiverClan patrol got there in time, she was killed in the resulting battle.

Other: Deceased (although if you do put her into your story, the backstory scene could happen in the story)

Name: Sheepstar

Role:  Leader

Appearance: Sheepstar has a long white pelt, with gray tipped ears and tail, and gray paws.

Personality: Sheepstar is a strong fighter, and cares about his Clan, but doesn't always make the best decisions. He's headstrong and will fight anything, and he never really thinks through it before he does something.

Other: 

Name: Mottlecoat

Role:  Warrior/Queen

Appearance: Mottlecoat is a dark gray and brown tortoiseshell.

Personality: Mottlecoat is a sweet cat, but very fierce and protective of her loved ones and Clan.

Backstory: She grew up in Shadow Clan and eventually fell in love with Pearflash, and is now expecting his kits.

Other: 

Name: Riverears

Clan: Previously RiverClan

Role: Loner/Previously RiverClan warrior

Appearance: Slim, pretty, dark gray she-cat, with a blue hint especially around her ears and a white patch on her chest, and blue eyes.

Personality: Riverears is a kind, quiet cat, but she's not afraid to sand up for something she believes in. She's strong and forceful, but tries to bottle up her emotions inside do she can better serve her Clan.

Backstory: She grew up in RiverClan and became a warrior, but eventually became so upset/angry because of a problem in RiverClan that the emotions she tried to keep inside and bottle up escaped. She ran away from RiverClan and is living a little ways off the border. She is in love with Troutstride and may be expecting his kits.

Other: 

Name: Troutstride

Appearance: Troutstride is a dark gray with brown speckles, average sized, and has dark green eyes.

Personality: Troutstide has a strong personality and outlook, and can handle pretty much anything that comes his way, fighting or emotionally, However, Riverears leaving had its effects on him, and he is now more subdued and quiet, but still always ready to take care of his Clan as well as he can.

Other: 

Appearance: Pearflash is a pale sort of yellowy-orange, with surprising green eyes. He's a rather large, and very fast, cat.

Personality: Pearflash can be a bit arrogant, but he is completely loyal to his Clan. He's a serious, hardworking cat.

Backstory: He became an apprentice just before Mottlecoat, and had a crush on her all though their apprenticeships. She kept ignoring him, but eventually, once they were warriors, she fell for him and is now expecting his kits.

Other: 

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

'Tis near Halloween

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

'Tis near Halloween

Poke, because I want to see a few more before I give a ton of rewards to Leopard.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

'Tis near Halloween

Alright. The one cat I was actually hoping I would get alternate forms for was Sheepstar, since he seemed underdeveloped. But honestly, I really liked how much connection Leopard put in her forms, and I already thought of a subplot involving Bluekit and a few of Leopard's other characters (probably really obvious who, though), so in the end, I'm giving Leopard everyhting. Sorry to everyone disappointed, I just really couldn't.

A little bit more about the story, though. It's more of a if-the-Clans-never-left-and-never-had-to-leave-the-forest-territories-type story, taking place in some kind of alternate universe where the Clans continued to live in the forest territories. Also, SkyClan was never saved. Yeah.

Another note- feel free to add StarClan/Dark Forest cats, just specify what Clan(s) or other groups/non-groups they were in in the past.

Name: Bluekit

Appearance: Dark gray, almost black, with a slight bluish tint, especially around his ears and tail.

Personality: Bluekit is strong and serious, but is always getting ideas and having fun putting them into action with his friends.

Backstory: *Bluekit was found alone, wandering cluelessly around Clan territory. Being a very young kit, a ShadowClan patrol eventually found him and took him back to their leader, who accepted the helpless, scentless kit as a member of the Clan. He was given to a quiet queen, who raised him with her other kits.*

Other: 

Role:  Apprentice

Appearance: Tallpaw is a skinny, long-limbed light brown cat. She has slight tabby markings, which are a bit darker around her shoulders and on her tail.

Personality: Tallpaw is a bright, excitable cat. She likes to learn and wants to be taught everything she can be. She's a good hunter.

Backstory: She was apprenticed to Harepuddle, but as a result of him not teaching her, she accidentally chased a rabbit over the ShadowClan border because she didn't know where it was and didn't notice the scent markings. She was discovered by a ShadowClan patrol, and although a RiverClan patrol got there in time, she was killed in the resulting battle.

Other: Deceased (although if you do put her into your story, the backstory scene could happen in the story)

Name: Sheepstar

Clan: [ShadowClan]

Role:  Leader

Appearance: Sheepstar has a long white pelt, *quite rare for a ShadowClan cat,* with gray tipped ears and tail, and gray paws.*

Personality: Sheepstar is a strong fighter, and cares about his Clan, but doesn't always make the best decisions. He's headstrong and will fight anything, and he never really thinks through it before he does something.

Other: 

Name: Mottlecoat

Role:  Warrior/Queen

Appearance: Mottlecoat is a dark gray and brown tortoiseshell.

Personality: Mottlecoat is a sweet cat, but very fierce and protective of her loved ones and Clan.

Backstory: She grew up in Shadow Clan and eventually fell in love with Pearflash, and is now expecting his kits.

Other: 

Name: Riverears

Clan: Previously RiverClan

Role: Loner/Previously RiverClan warrior

Appearance: Slim, pretty, dark gray she-cat, with a blue hint especially around her ears and a white patch on her chest, and blue eyes.

Personality: Riverears is a kind, quiet cat, but she's not afraid to sand up for something she believes in. She's strong and forceful, but tries to bottle up her emotions inside do she can better serve her Clan.

Backstory: She grew up in RiverClan and became a warrior, but eventually became so upset/angry because of a problem in RiverClan that the emotions she tried to keep inside and bottle up escaped. She ran away from RiverClan and is living a little ways off the border. She is in love with Troutstride and [had two kits outside of the Clan,] *one of which who went missing one morning.*

Other: 

Name: Troutstride

Appearance: Troutstride is a dark gray with brown speckles, average sized, and has dark green eyes.

Personality: Troutstide has a strong personality and outlook, and can handle pretty much anything that comes his way, fighting or emotionally, However, Riverears leaving had its effects on him, and he is now more subdued and quiet, but still always ready to take care of his Clan as well as he can.

Other: 

Appearance: Pearflash is a pale sort of yellowy-orange, with surprising green eyes. He's a rather large, and very fast, cat.

Personality: Pearflash can be a bit arrogant, but he is completely loyal to his Clan. He's a serious, hardworking cat.

Backstory: He became an apprentice just before Mottlecoat, and had a crush on her all though their apprenticeships. She kept ignoring him, but eventually, once they were warriors, she fell for him and is now expecting his kits.

Other: 

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Next round:

Duskkit
Leappaw
Thawstar
Flamefish
Elmstorm
Briarthorn
Twistedwatcher

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bumpppppp

e

• Posted at:

~Quartz~