Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

*Stamps writing with a stamp that says "VERY NICE" on it*

VERY NICE

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Violet thanks!!!!

@Rune thanks!! can't wait for the fluff and the angst of it >:3

@Time I have been approved of XD also thanks!!!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Yay!!! Finally caught up! Can't wait to see all ships and Altraea!Reading

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Chapter 12

The entire time they’d been walking, Nightwolf had been muttering things in her sleep. She had only just gone quiet an hour ago, though she had yet to wake up.

Night would be falling in about an hour according to Luana, so they decided to built camp. All they had on them were the weapons Luana had brought and the clothes on their backs, so they would be relying heavily on the warmth of a fire to help them survive the freezing night temperatures.

By the time it did get dark, the fire was set up and food had been gathered. Darina had found a pet bunny that she’d lovingly named “Veginightmare,” and Luana had killed Veinightmare’s entire family, cooked them, and had given their meat to the traumatized onlookers to eat.

Darina had declared herself a vegetarian, Time had looked guilty with every bite he took, and Swampy thought they were tasty.

She had begun to worry on whether Nightwolf would ever wake up when Darina had cleared her throat to speak.

“So.” She said. “Swampy, do you mind if we talk about this in front of Luana?”

Swampy immediately understood what she was talking about. “Um… could we not talk about this at all…?” She asked uncomfortably.

“What are you talking about?” Luana asked.

“I’d actually really like an explanation.” Time said. “You know, on the future thing.”

“Yeah.” Darina said.

“Um…” Swampy silently hoped that they’d see how uncomfortable she was with their questioning and give up, but their curiosity (and Luana’s confusion) made Swampy cave in.

She sighed. “Fine.” She said. “I’m a changeling.”

“...oh.” Luana said.

“How aren’t you extinct?” Darina asked. “Weren’t you guys like, hunted to death or something?”

“No idea.” Swampy answered truthfully. “I’ve never seen another Changeling, not even my parents.”

“Then who raised you?” Luana asked. “I mean, no way a baby could survive on their own.”

“I was raised by horses.” Swampy said. “I guess I was born as one or something. It wasn’t until I was four did I realize that I wasn’t a horse. My mom- er, one of the horses, said that I was a changeling, I had to keep my race a secret or it would endanger all the animals and probably Sapiens too, and that now that I had turned human for the first time it would be safer for me if I never transformed again. Of course I break that rule sometimes when I’m really mad or scared...”

“Wow.” Time said.

“So you can transform into a husky, a horse, what else?” Darina asked. “Like, can you transform into anything?”

“Only a horse, husky, and a burrowing owl.” Swampy said. “And since you’re all nosing into my life, I think it’s only fair that I know more about your lives too!”

“Oh no you don’t we’re not done questioning you y-” Darina began.

“Sure, what do you want to know?” Time interrupted.

And so, thanks to Time, everyone learned lot about everyone else’s personal lives.

Everyone except Nightwolf, because she was still asleep.

~~~

King had long ago decided that “The Day The Monarchy screwed up” as his parents liked to call it, had been the best thing that had ever happened to his family.

If the Gorik Kingdom hadn’t collapsed, King would have been taken from his family not long after he had been born to train as an elite soldier. Not because he was a Drakon of an unusual color, but because he was so obviously the reincarnation of the ancient dragon Gorik himself. This had become evident as soon as he’d begun fire breathing!

Lucky him though! The Gorik Kingdom couldn’t have chosen a better time to get destroyed! Now he was free to do whatever he wanted, make as many friends as he wanted, and especially eat as much seaweed as he wanted!

At least, that was the case until he ran into a rather problematic problem.

“The volcano destroyed the seaweed???” He cried out in horror. “It’s all gone?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so.” His dad said simply. “The lava leaked into the ocean where they grow and the temperatures became just too high for them to survive.”

“I’ll have to find somewhere with lots of seaweed then!” King said. “Dad, lower the bridge, I’m leaving the island!”

And so his dad did, knowing that not only would it teach him some important things about the outside world, but also that even if he tried he wouldn’t be able to stop King.

Nor would the rest of the world…

A month later, King found himself dazed and bleeding, sand clinging to him as the ocean’s waves threatened to pull him into their depths.

He stared up at the sky, still not quite sure what had happened until the serpent wolf put it’s scaley, clawed hand on his throat and applied pressure. “Schlay… ohklay…” It struggled to say in Altraean. “Orch… death…”

It’s threat made, the Serpent Wolf disappeared back into the long grass at the edge of the beach.

King knew it was still watching.

Though he had still not recovered from the dizziness, he attempted to get to his feet.

He fell back into the water with a big splash and a small squelch as the sand tried to swallow him up.

It didn’t take him long to recover and as soon as he could walk straight he was moving along the beach, wiping blood and sand from his wounds. It was only the third time he’d been injured during his journey and he just couldn’t get over the unpleasantness of it.

It was okay though. That Serpent Wolf had clearly said “Stay okay, or death.” That meant he’d better be careful cuz he might get ambushed by something! Maybe that something was the rest of it’s pack!

He’d better stay away so the Wolf’s warning wouldn’t be in vain!

He heard splashing and he turned to the ocean in curiosity. The was a blue person with strange looking hair and a weird lavender hat battling the currents. They were clearly trying to get back into the ocean but the waves kept throwing them off balance and dragging them back.

“Hey! Are you ok?” King asked. “Do you need help?”

As he said this, he noticed the flipper-like feet. Their hair was actually tentacles. The hat wasn’t a hat at all.

Oh…

“Help would be wonderful,” The Cyanea panted.

Btw the Serpent Wolf had really been threatening to kill King if he entered it's territory again

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

*claps* Great chapter! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune thanks!!!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Wow! Awesome!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Great job! Just name a bunny Veginightmare and everything will be fine.

I'm a vegetarian.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Kill all the bunnies!!!

n   n

o   o

>o<

Don't 

@Cleaver are you ok? Your siggy's grey

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

^

I've been wondering for days. 

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

My kiddo is beautiful

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

@Halo thanks!!!

@Violet XD yup

@Fennec nuuuu don't kill all the bunnies XD and actually I haven't been feeling very okay for a while now.

@King yup XD

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Chapter 13

A few days after she’d been taken by the officials, Ruby and Kiki were returned to society.

There were all sorts of rumors about them swirling around, especially about Ruby, who had been seen talking to the fugitives before they’d escaped.

Everyone knew that she’d helped them. Some of them thought she was a spy sent by a Warlord known as Nightlock or the Drakon Dictator Zelke.

Ruby spent as little time as possible in public now, not that she’d spent much time out there in the first place. She’d lost her safe spot in the grove of trees. The only thing that seemed to be keeping her sane was the solitude she got at home.

That solitude wouldn’t last though. She had school in two days. She’d have to face the people that seemed to hate her now.

I shouldn’t have done a thing. She thought, hugging her itchy blanket close. I should have just stayed out of it. I should have learned my lesson with my mom.

There was a knock on the door and Firework poked her head inside. “Hey! You doing good?”

Ruby nodded.

“Great! I have a few errands I have to run today, make sure you get enough to eat and get a good night’s rest! I’m gonna see if a friend of mine can get them to get you a guardian license. Wish me luck!” Firework waved goodbye and left Ruby’s house.

Oh yeah, there was one other thing that happened. Ruby had applied for guardianship of Kiki and had gotten rejected. Twice.

Until then, Kiki was stuck in the orphanage and Ruby was forced to deal with the guilt of her broken promise.

~~~

“Aha! I finally found you!” Eventide sped up as she heard the voice of the girl who’d been spying on the investigation. She really didn’t want to socialize right now, especially not with the odd, colorful, bubbly girl she suddenly saw everywhere. Even if suddenly that girl was the only person who wanted to talk to her.

Ever since the explosion and the escape of the culprits, tensions had been high in Dispa, mainly for the Sapiens and the fairy believed responsible for their escape.

Suddenly, all the Sapiens were suspected of being cursed, even Eventide herself who was positive that the only special thing about her was her parents.

“Hey, wait up!” The bubbly girl flew over her head and landed in front of Eventide. Eventide was forced to stop. “I need your help!”

Seeing no other options, Eventide said, “what?”

“Your dad is the guy in charge of assigning houses and making sure people are fit to become guardians, right?” the girl said.

“It’s got a name.” Eventide said. “But yeah.”

“Well, my friend was put in charge of taking care of someone’s little sister, but he won’t let her get a permit and now she can’t take care of her! The little girl is stuck in the orphanage! It’s a terrible place.”

Eventide frowned. “Well that was the department’s decision. Not mine. I can’t do a thing.”

“But can’t you ask them to reconsider?” The girl begged.

“It wouldn’t work.” Eventide shrugged. “Besides, I don’t even know your name. Or your friend’s name. You’re pretty much a stranger.”

“Oh, I’m Firework.” She said. “I probably should have told you that a while ago. My friend’s name is Ruby. I don’t suppose you’re going to tell me yours this time…?”

“I’m Eventide.” Eventide said.

“Can you please talk to your dad? Maybe he’ll listen to you. Ruby hates breaking promises.” Firework said.

“Hey.” At that moment someone walked up to them. It was her Dad’s assistant.

Eventide remained silent, though she did acknowledge that he was there with a small wave of her hand.

“You finally make some friends?” He asked. “What’s your name, little girl?”

“I’m Firework.” Firework said. She pouted. “And I’m not a little girl, I’m fourteen!”

A year older than me. Eventide noted.

“Sorry, you look so young!” He said. They both knew that he had politely refrained from adding “And short.”

“Who are you?” Firework asked.

“Oh, I’m Zene.” The man said. “I work for Eventide’s dad.”

“Really?” Firework was suddenly excited and hopeful again. “My friend applied for guardianship of a girl named Kiki and she was denied, but she’d really nice and--”

“Ah, that girl.” Zene interrupted her. “Yeah, I denied her. She may be nice, but she’s not fit to be a guardian.”

“But why?” Firework asked. “She promised she’d take care of Kiki!”

“To a fugitive.” Zene replied calmly. “She may be nice, but she’s only a kid. She’s an orphan. According to what the man who brought her in said, her mother was abusive. Who knows what that could have done to her head. She’s suspected of treason. Kiki had a tantrum and according to the guards who came to take her for questioning, she was cowering in the corner the whole time. Maybe she’ll be accepted if she can prove she’s actually got a backbone, older, and those suspicions are far in the past, but until then, no.” Zene was firm and though his voice showed no hint of aggression, he was harsh.

Firework’s expression morphed into that of hurt and anger that he was insulting her friend like that.

“I’ve got to go.” She said and quickly ran/flew away.

“Maybe I was too harsh…” Zene muttered to himself and scratched the back of his neck.

Eventide shrugged and walked away, sort of guilty that she didn’t do anything to stop Firework or try to make her feel better, not that it would matter with her poor comforting skills.

~~~

Nightwolf had remained asleep. The woman, who had been sure that the girl would pop back up and be fine in a few days, began to grow concerned. She knew what needed to be done, though she was pretty sure she'd promised Nightwolf not to possess her a moved her again. She raised her arms and the mist took the forms of wispy ghost-like servants, rolling up her sleeves for her as she prepared herself for another exhausting possession of Nightwolf’s body.

It quickly became apparent why she didn’t roll her sleeves up herself. Scars ran up and down her arms, so many that it looked like they'd been torn to shreds and carelessly slapped back together and her hands were missing six fingers all together, four on one hand and two on the other.

The servants disappeared and the woman began her chant.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Great job!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

A VERY NICE FOR YOU

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

@Violet thanks!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

why did that take so long to go through

@Time thanks!!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Awesome!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Run Nightwolf!!!

@Cleaver, what's wrong? Can I help?

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Okay.... I'm very late but I want to say what an amazing job you did.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Reading thanks!!!

@Fennec if only Nightwolf could run >:3

I've just been really sensitive to everyone's words and actions and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how you could help. XD

@Fiona thanks!!!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

The glitch won't let me post the next chapter 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Sorry for taking so long to post the next chapter. I've been suffering from the usual author drama, you know, the loss of motivation, crippling doubt in my writing ability, and extremely harsh criticism of every word I type. Also procrastination. Hopefully I'll get over it and be able to get the next chapter out quickly. 

Chapter 14

“Annnnd this is my house!” Cleaver said, dramatically showing off the big tree that looked nothing like a house. “Actually, my house is underneath, but you get the idea!”

During the time it had taken for Longclaw and Cleaver to walk to Cleaver’s house, Cleaver had clearly warmed up to her and had spent the entire time trying to see what kind of person Longclaw was by her reactions to certain things. At least that’s what Longclaw assumed she was doing.

So far Cleaver had probably learned that Longclaw was difficult to get to know.

“Come on! Naiad’s inside!” Cleaver hopped down into a space between the roots and Longclaw followed. The tunnel was dark, cramped, damp and crawling with bugs, something Longclaw did not appreciate. In fact, one would even say that she was afraid of going further than the entrance.

“How open is the main part of your house.” Longclaw asked stiffly.

“Huh?” Cleaver stopped partway down the tunnel. “Why do you ask?”

Longclaw repeated her question.

“Uh…” Cleaver thought for a moment. “Like, you could fit a hundred corpses inside and they’d never even touch? And if you try to decorate the ceiling you couldn’t because everyone’s too short? Not that I’ve ever tried to fit a hundred corpses or decorate the ceiling before… Though that would actually be interesting to see… Is that a good enough description?”

Longclaw took a deep breath and sped down the tunnel until she was in the main room, which she noted, could actually fit a hundred bodies if she wanted to. “Yeah... that was a good enough description.” She managed, haunted by the claustrophobia of the tunnel.

“Naiad! Guess what!” Cleaver exclaimed and a face appeared from under the water from a pool in the back of the cave. “I found this girl who apparently has a supply of ancient Changeling blood! Her ancestors supplied witches!”

“Really? The girl exclaimed. Longclaw realized with a start that this girl was a Cyanea.

“You didn't mention your friend was a Cyanea.” Longclaw said. “How the heck did she end up over here?”

“Long story!” Cleaver ran to a long table and came back with a spell book. She quickly flipped through to a page and studied it. She bit her lip. “this one requires fire.”

“so?” Longclaw asked just as Naiad said “is that a problem?”

“Um...I don’t normally make potions with fire…” Cleaver admitted. “In fact I have absolutely no experience with it.”

“I’ll do the fire part then.” Longclaw shrugged. “How hard can it be?”

Cleaver was biting her lip again. It was probably a miracle she wasn’t bleeding from it, judging from the teeth impressions that were left. “I guess we can try…”

Turned out Cleaver was not only inexperienced, but terrified of fire, so Longclaw ended up doing most of the work. Cleaver spent the entire time pressed against the other wall being pale, nervous, and semi-useless. Since Cleaver apparently knew how to read Ancient Altraean, she read all the instructions to Longclaw.

“Thanks for your help.” Cleaver said once the fire had been thoroughly doused. “The potion will be done tomorrow, and after that I’ll make the uh, other potion. That one doesn’t require fire.” She looked a little ashamed for a second when she said the last part.

Longclaw nodded.

“Um, do you want to stay here tonight?” Cleaver asked. “I might have a blanket somewhere if you want to borrow it.”

“No thanks, I’ll sleep in the tree.” Longclaw said. “Uh, which one of these tunnels leads outside again?”

“That one.” Cleaver pointed to one of the tunnels that wasn’t surrounded by salt. Longclaw had been curious about that.

“Why does that tunnel have salt and the others don’t?” Longclaw asked.

Cleaver opened her mouth to answer but couldn’t seem to find the right words. “Um...It’s uh, my master did that because...reasons.” She stammered.

“And who’s your master? Can I meet them?” Longclaw asked.

“Nope.” Cleaver answered immediately. “They hate people.”

“...I see.” Longclaw said. “Well, I’m leaving now.” She left, practically sprinting down the tunnel. She despised cramped places like this.

~~~

“I really appreciate your help.” The Cyanea that King had helped out said. They’d found a rock sticking out part of the ocean that would be easy for them to communicate on, with the Cyanea breathing water and everything. The Cyanea had a friend who was kinda suspicious of King because he was a Drakon.

“No problem!” King said. “I like helping people.”

“Really.” The friend said sceptically. “I was told you were all pyromaniacs.”

“I hate using my fire!” King said. “It’s all hot and uncomfortable and makes my throat crazy itchy.”

“I bet I could have beat you in a fight even if you were evil.” The Cyanea King had helped said. “I’m the best fighter at my school!”

“Too bad you can’t leave the water.” King said. “It would have been fun to spar with you.”

“Uh...yeah.” The Cyanea said. “Too bad… I’m Umi by the way. This is my friend, Violet.”

“I’m King!” King said.

“We’re looking for a friend of ours.” Violet said. “She’s also Cyanea, have you seen her?”

“Nope, but I’ll be happy to help you look!” King said. “As long as you give me seaweed in return!”

“Seaweed?” Umi asked. “Why do you want that?”

“To eat.” King said. “You guys can get your hands on seaweed, right?”

“Yup.” Violet said. “Now is there a river somewhere? We’d like to look inland without becoming beached.”

“Oh! I remember seeing one!” King said. “Follow me!”

And so a new party of adventurers had formed.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Awesome!

Another band of travelers!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

My boy is growing up, sniff sniff *wipes tear away*

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

@Violet thanks!!!!!

@King *cracks knuckles* just wait till he gets his character development >:3

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

A VERY NICE

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Wonderful!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

You're a great writer!

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

Chapter 15

It was starting to get dark when Darina and her group began to get ready for bed. Luana climbed into a tree, saying that she would take first watch. The rest of them tried to get comfortable around the fire.

Swampy was asleep in minutes. Time within an hour. Darina couldn’t close her eyes.

There had been so many changes today, it was almost too much for it all to sink in.

Luana poked her. “Your turn.” She said as she lay down next to the fire. “Try not to fall asleep.” She added and went to sleep.

Darina slowly rose to her feet and went over to the tree Luana had been sitting in. She pulled some twigs and leaves out of her hair. She wasn’t sure she was going to like this whole sleeping in nature thing, with all the leaves to get her hair tangled in and all the bugs to wave away.

The glow of the fire only barely illuminated the small clearing they had set up camp in. It was nearly impossible to see past that. She hadn’t realized that nighttime could get this dark. She could see why people were afraid of it.

Darina didn’t know how long she stood there, looking into the darkness, waiting for herself to grow tired.

The fire grew low and it became harder to see. Darina was wondering if she should go collect more wood when she suddenly heard something. The crunching of leaves and the snapping of twigs.

Warily, she crept forward. She paused to grab Swampy’s abandoned sword. A distance away, she saw the silhouette of a person along with a large wolf-like shape. The person seemed to waving their hands around excitedly as they talked to the wolf creature.

They didn’t seem harmless. Still, Luana had been talking all about how dangerous other people were out here.

As carefully and quietly as she could, Darina approached the two. She had just gotten close enough to hear what the person was saying when the creature suddenly growled.

Faster than Darina had ever seen anything move in her life, the creature turned and leaped at Darina. She didn’t have a chance to raise the sword before she was on the ground and it was on top of her with it’s claws digging into her shoulders.

She lay there, too terrified to move as she gazed up at a terrifying dragon-like head and sharp fangs.

She knew what it was. She had heard the stories, seen the drawings, had nightmares about it all. It was a serpent wolf.

Darina was about to be murdered by a serpent wolf.

She wasn’t sure whether to be terrified or amazed.

Actually she was terrified.

~~~

It was late at night and Eventide’s parents were still talking with their guest in the other room. She could hear every word. She always found it difficult to sleep when others around her were talking.

“As you know, things have been getting difficult, food-wise.” The guest said. “There was a disease in some of the potatoes. Nightlock’s most recent attempt on the wall hasn’t helped either.”

“I heard.” Eventide’s mom said. “So terrible. The world out there is just a mess.”

“I agree.” The guest said. “Because of this, things are having to be rationed more closely. It doesn’t help that those…people… in the immigration department aren’t doing anything to help. They’ve refused to raise the standards they use to accept people. At this rate our own citizens are going to get hungry. And mad.”

Eventide sighed. Did anyone else in Dispa even know what was going on in the government? Did they know that the rations were going to be lessoned? That the proportions of their meals were going to subtly grow smaller and smaller?

The conversation continued below. It must have been midnight when the guest finally bid farewell and the house went quiet.

This didn’t mean that she could sleep though. Too many things were weighing down on Eventide’s mind.

She sighed and gazed up at the ceiling, accepting the inevitable.

Sleep wasn’t going to come easily tonight.

~~~

As the woman returned to her world, a crack appeared on its glassy surface. She let out a small gasp and jerked back as it the sight of this had stung her somehow.

She was shaking as she turned away.

She took a deep breath. There was no time to waste.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Thank you!!!!!!

I'm here to revive this thread by saying that this is not dead, I'm just in a difficult spot and have just gone through all the stages of I-hate-my-writing-and-this-story-sucks and I think I'm ready to write again.

If all goes according to plan, a short chapter will be coming through after this.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Thank you!!!!!!

I'm here to revive this thread by saying that this is not dead, I'm just in a difficult spot and have just gone through all the stages of I-hate-my-writing-and-this-story-sucks and I think I'm ready to write again.

If all goes according to plan, a short chapter will be coming through after this.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

It's ALIVE! ALIVE!

*Stamps story with Icy Spicy! stamp*

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

XD thanks!!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Hey people! Look at this!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Woah, I remember this! That last chapter was great!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof does anyone have the sign-up thread number for this? I need to reread the forms.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,