Plot~~~~~

~You~

You are different.

Moonborn, firescales, animus. It doesn't matter how; in some way, you are different. Other dragons shun you; some because they believe they're superior, some because they're jealous. You've been on the recieving end of bad treatment for as long as you can remember.

But that will all change.

~Academy~

Many, many years after the War of SandWing Succession and the second rise and fall of Darkstalker, a hybrid Animus was born. Like all special dragons, she was bullied by the other dragonets. Unlike most dragons, however, who just got used to it, she refused to do nothing. This dragonet vowed to show them all what she was capable of, and to build a sanctuary for other unique dragonets.

Twenty years later, the hybrid's dream has come true. After many moons of dragons refusing to help, the Animus met a hybrid Firescales. The hybrid confessed to being teased and bullied, and having dreamed of creating a safe haven for other strange dragons. He agreed to help the Animus. Together, the Animus and the Firescales built Equinox Academy, a school for special dragonets with a sprawling campus that stretched across miles of land. After careful consideration, the two decided to clear a section of the campus for Bronze Sanctuary, a mass of land devoted to housing adult dragons who are teased and bullied for their powers. There are regular dorms, as well as tribe-specific dorms and homes (ex. Lakes for SeaWings, mud pits for MudWings; this also means tribe-specific climates in some areas - yay Animus magic! - ex. A rainforest for RainWings, a tundra for IceWings), and students are allowed to live in Bronze Sanctuary if they wish.

~Letter~

One day, a letter arrives in the mail. It reads:

Dear (your name goes here),

We have heard you are special. You have Animus powers, Firescales, the power of Mindreading, or something to that effect. We know you are teased and bullied for it. Ignore them - they are jealous; you have powers they could never dream of. We invite you to come to Equinox Academy and Bronze Sanctuary, where you will be treated as an equal by all there. Everyone at Equinox Academy and Bronze Sanctuary has powers like you; we feel you will be right at home. There is plenty of skyfire for those of you who wish to keep your thoughts private.

At Equinox Academy, dragonets and young adults can learn to control their powers, as well as learn basic subjects like Mathematics, Reading, Writing, and others. You may live in a regular dorm - inside, with average furniture such as a bed and dresser - a tribe-specific dorm, or you may live in Bronze Sanctuary if you wish. You need not bring school supplies, as we have plenty, but if you wish - or if you have specific needs - you may bring your own.

In Bronze Sanctuary, adult dragons who have powers can stay. Some students of Equinox Academy may live there too. This is also where families of dragonets attending Equinox Academy can stay if they wish to come with their child. Like at the Academy, you may stay in a normal house or a tribe-specific one. There are also shared houses - homes where more than one family live - available. You may have a house for free; we won't exclude someone from Bronze Sanctuary just because they are poor.

Enclosed are directions to get here, a map of the Academy and Sanctuary, and your Winglet assignment and schedule, as well as the staff list and a list of clubs you can join, if you are a student.

~Equinox, an Animus NightWing/SkyWing Hybrid, Headmistress and Co-Founder of Equinox Academy and Supervisor of Bronze Sanctuary

~Bronze, a Firescales MudWing/SkyWing Hybrid, Assistant Headmaster and Co-Founder of Equinox Academy and Supervisor of Bronze Sanctuary

Rules~~~~~

~ No OP dragons, Mary Sues, or Gary Stues.

~ I have the right to ask you to change your form.

~ I have the right to ban you from this roleplay if you break a rule.

~ No inappropriate stuff.

~ I allow ships. Ships are fun. (Cleril and Moonbli forever!)

~ You may have up to seven Equinox Academy students. However, you cannot take A. an entire winglet or B. all of one tribe. You may have unlimited Bronze Academy residents. However, first: you may only have three staff, and second: think about others and how much you can handle before you make 10 students and 10 residents.

~ No controlling others' characters.

~ A teacher for a power must have that power.

~ Saves last one week.

~ I allow powers you've made up; however, you must give a brief description of the power and make a teacher for it. If you don't want to make a teacher, it will be a dragon of minimal importance that I control.

~ If we start PoVing before all the teacher spots are filled, all open teacher spots will be filled with dragons of minimal importance that I control until someone takes the spot.

~ No royalty. A royal dragon would never be teased by others, no matter how strange.

~ If you have Prophecy powers, your only prophecies will be minor, unless I post a large prophecy.

~ I allow hybrids. They will take up the open spot in the winglet, unless both are open, in which case pick a random spot.

~ If you are an animus or thrice-moonborn, that is your only power.

~ Put "Equinox" in Other in your PoV color if you've read this far.

Spots~~~~~

Equinox Academy Students -

Delta Winglet - 7 spots open

Solar Winglet - 7 spots open

Thunder Winglet - 7 spots open

Autumn Winglet - 7 spots open

Falcon Winglet - 7 spots open

Horizon Winglet - 7 spots open

Monarch Winglet - 7 spots open

If needed, we can add more winglets.

Bronze Sanctuary Residents - Unlimited

Equinox Academy Staff -

Headmistress & Training Club Supervisor: Equinox (Gleam)

Assistant Headmaster & Mathematics Teacher: Bronze (Gleam)

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher:

Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Teamwork & Friendships Teacher:

Music Teacher & Choir Club Supervisor:

Animus Teacher:

Mindreading Teacher:

Prophecy Teacher: Saved for Gleam

Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Librarian:

Other Details for Students~~~~~~

~Map~

Enclosed with the letter is the following message:

On the other side of this is your map of Equinox Academy and Bronze Sanctuary. We provide this in the hopes that with it, you will not get lost on our huge campus.

If you flip over the paper, there is a map of the campus. When you first enter the gate, turning to your left will bring you to the main building of Equinox Academy, while turning to the right will bring you to Bronze Sanctuary. The Equinox Academy building is large, with an open entrance. Inside, on the first floor, you will find the cafeteria, auditorium, and Power Control classrooms (such as Animus, Mindreading, and Firescales). On the second floor, you will find the Basic classrooms (such as Mathematics, Reading, and Writing), as well as the offices and library. If you come to the building and turn left, you will pass a small arena. This arena is where Training Club practices. If you go on, you will come upon seven buildings. These are the dorms, and each building belongs to one winglet. There are nine rooms in each - a bedroom for each dragonet, as well as a common room and study room.

In various places around the campus, there are also tribe-specific dorms, parks, and hangouts.

~Clubs~

There are various clubs your dragonet can join, listed below. You can switch clubs during the middle of the year.

Training Club

Training Club is where you can learn to fight. The club meets at the small arena to the left of Equinox Academy. This club is run by Equinox herself. Nobody fights to the death; instead, you hold your weapon - a wooden pole - against a dragon's throat, or some vital area, to win. Once a month, there is a tournament where all in Training Club are organized into a bracket, fighting for the prize, a trophy designed to look like a dragon with his wings spread. It says, "I won the Training Tournament!"

Choir Club

For those dragonets who love to sing or play instruments, this is the club for them. The club meets in the Music Room. This club is run by the Music Teacher. Members learn to sing or play an instrument of choice. Once a month, after the Training Tournament, the Choir Club sings five songs they have learned in meetings.

Your Club

Students have the option to create their own club. To do this, they must get a teacher to supervise (use your own teacher if you have one, but if you don't or he/she already runs a club, ask someone else) and a room to meet in. Of course, Equinox or Bronze will have to approve club activities.

No Club

Your dragonet doesn't have to have a club. If you choose this option, you have free time while Clubs are going.

~Schedule~

Enclosed with the letter is a paper, with the following message written on it:

Here is your school schedule. We recommend you keep it with you at all times before and during school on school days.

-AM-

7:00-8:25 - Breakfast in the Cafeteria (Attendance is required to pick up lunch; you can then leave with food)

8:30-8:55 - Mathematics

9:00-9:25 - Writing

9:30-9:55 - Art

10:00-10:25 - Music

10:30-10:55 - History

11:00-11:25 - Science

11:30-11:55 - Teamwork and Friendships

-PM-

12:00-1:25 - Lunch in the Cafeteria (Attendance is required to pick up lunch; you can then leave with food)

1:30-1:55 - Recess

2:00-2:25 - Power Control

2:30-2:55 - Reading

3:00-3:25 - Clubs

3:30 - Dismissal

3:30-7:25 - Free Time

7:30-8:25 - Dinner (Attendance is required to pick up lunch; you can then leave with food)

8:30-10:00 - Free Time

10:00 - Bedtime and Lights Out

Forms~~~~~

Sections marked with * are optional.

~Student~

Name:

Tribe(s):

Power(s):

How'd They Find Out?*:

Winglet:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Objects and Accessories*:

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus):

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional):

Other:

~Teacher~

Name:

Tribe(s):

Power(s)*:

Spot:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory*:

Other:

~Bronze Sanctuary Resident~

Name:

Tribe(s):

Power(s) (Or if they're family, put that in here):

How'd They Find Out?*:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Objects and Accessories:

Backstory*:

Other:

I will be posting my forms soon!

Mods, please let this go through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Save Solar Winglet Mud/Night hybrid (animus), Autumn Winglet Sea/Night hybrid (mindreader, strange ever-glowing glowscales), animus teacher (will be an IceWing), and a Bronze Sanctuary resident (parent/guardian).
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Save Ice/SkyWing Firescales! Solar Winglet

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

@Sorrel: Saved! And THANK YOU so much for joining! I have never ever had someone join a roleplay less than half an hour after I posted it!!!!!!!!! You get a trophy!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

@Winter: Saved and you get a trophy too.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Name: Cloud nine

Nickname: Cloud.

Tribes:Sky, IceWing

Powers: Firescales, also I'm just going to add this: She is able to breathe fire, she is able to withstand both high heat and high cold, she has very small icicles, due to her heat, but they are able to withstand a little bit.

How'd she find out?: Her parents were eager to find something like this and when they did she came to it easily.

Winglet:Solar

Spot: Student

Personality: Afraid to reach out, definitely capable of making friends though,  quiet, relaxed.

Appearance: Has tiny icicles coming off of her back of her neck, smoke coming from her constantly, has light red scales, with patches of light blue in some places, has the same little rhino-like horn as skywings.

Special objects and accessories: A small necklace that's enchanted not to burn.

Backstory: Always ignored and made fun of for her weird look, lonely because of her firescales, mother is IceWing named Mist, and father is skywing named Zenith, younger brother that didn't choose to come named fog.

Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: Accepted.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

OH YES

People, I present the new-and-improved student form (I forgot Clubs):

Name:

Tribe(s):

Power(s):

How'd They Find Out?*:

Winglet:

Club:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional):

Other:

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Save unique powered Sea/Rain hybrid in Autumn + teacher

~(Brief Power Description)~. This is not brief

Power: A dragon that has this power can freely go into another dragon's mind. Although in order to do that, they would have to stare directly at that dragon  which is kinda creepy. When they do that, the powered dragon can see everything through the other dragon's eyes. They can control that dragon's every move until A. They blink B. That dragon freaks out C. The dragon realizes that something is wrong with their body. When the "Controller" enters your body, you don't get kicked out, you feel the same until the Controller starts moving. If the Controller just wants to chill and find out what you are feeling with out controlling you, they just relax. When they do that you can move freely like nothing is happening. Although as the Controller controls you, you won't be able to access any parts of your body, you just have to watch. It's like when your video game malfunctions and you just have to watch as your character run around like an insane man.

~(Easier to understand, not confusing power description)~

Controller = C

Random Dragon = RD

Random Dragon's Friends = RDF

C ~ *creepily stares at RD*

RD ~ *chats with RDF*

RDF ~ *either could not see C lol or is too lazy to warn RD of C

C ~ *goes into RD's body*

RD ~ *does not know*

C ~ *chills in body*

RDF ~ *does nothing*

C ~ *makes RD kill his friends*

RD ~ *thinks this is normal*

RDF ~ *dies*

C ~ *blinks* *returns to body*

RD ~ *continues to talk to RDF's dead body*

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

@Everyone: I put the saved hybrids in the first tribe listed's spot. We can change that later. Ex. In the Solar Winglet, Sorrel saved a MudWing/NightWing hybrid, and I put it in the MudWing spot. But if someone saves the MudWing, we can change them to the NightWing spot.

@Winter: I know I said Cloud Nine was accepted... but now I have the "Club" part in the form. Just tell me what's in the Club section, and Cloud Nine will be re-accepted!

@Galaxee: Saved. I have some questions about "Controllers..."

1: i keep imagining the controller in the example section as Puffin... save me...

2: Controllers seem a little overpowered. Maybe as soon as a Controller enters your mind, you know someone's controlling you, but it takes intense mental concentration to get them out? And with that, maybe if you've "fought" a Controller off 5+ times, you have a natural immunity. This is a suggestion.

Spots (Unique powers are in bold):

Delta Winglet - 7 spots open

Solar Winglet - 5 spots open

MudWing - Saved for Sorrel

IceWing - Saved for Winter

Autumn Winglet - 6 spots open

SeaWing - Saved for Sorrel

RainWing - Saved for Galaxee

Monarch Winglet - 7 spots open

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher:

Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Animus Teacher: Saved for Sorrel

Mindreading Teacher:

Prophecy Teacher: Saved for Gleam

Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Controller Teacher: Saved for Galaxee

Librarian:

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Firescales Study Club= FSC, a club for firescaled dragonets to study, and to be friends, contains sub-clubs (I'll introduce them later) that come along with firescale stuff.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: One more thing. Since you made a club, you need a room & teacher. I volunteer Bronze (since he is a Firescales) *pushes him up to the front* and the Mathematics room. If that's ok, Cloud Nine is accepted!

"Wait, what?"

This was posted around the same time my forms came out, but I expect this one comes through first...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

I know I said Equinox was a NightWing/SkyWing, but I've decided he's now a NightWing/SkyWing/IceWing.

Name: Equinox

Tribe(s): Night/Sky/Ice

Power(s)*: Animus

Spot: Headmistress and Training Club Supervisor

Appearance: Equinox has the build of a SkyWing, with a forked tongue. Her scales are ghostly white, and her eyes are purplish-black. On the underside of her wings, some of her scales sparkle in the light and are more of a silver color.

Personality: Equinox is kind, generous, and loyal. She will do anything for her friends - or the students, for that matter. Though she can easily be convinced to do something terrible for the sake of her students.

Backstory*: See Plot~Academy.

Special Objects and Accessories*: See Enchantments and Mental State.

Enchantments and Mental State: Two bracelets that protect the wearer from Controllers (see Galaxee's post) and other powers (she has one & Bronze has the other); her mental state is pretty good.

Other: Read dem rulez

Name: Bronze

Tribe(s): Mud/Sky

Power(s)*: Firescales

Spot: Assistant Headmaster and Mathematics Teacher

Appearance: Bronze has the build of a SkyWing, with the wings of a MudWing. His scales are a bronze color - earning him his name - with golden-brown underscales and amber eyes.

Personality: Bronze is fiercely loyal, especially to Equinox, the Academy, and Bronze Sanctuary. He is also smart. However, he is a bit grumpy and strict.

Backstory*: See Plot~Academy.

Special Objects and Accessories*: A bracelet enchanted to protect the wearer from Controllers (see Galaxee's post) and other powers, given to her by Equinox.

Name: Constellation

Tribe(s): Night

Power(s)*: Twice-Moonborn (Extra-strong Prophecy, like Clearsight)

Spot: Prophecy Teacher

Appearance: Constellation is albino. She, of course, has the build of a NightWing. Her scales are pure white and her eyes are red.

Personality: Constellation is fiesty and proud. She's a bit overconfident, however.

My students and Bronze Sanctuary residents will be posted soon!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Save a monarch spot

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Reading: Saved.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Hi!!!! please save Mindreading teacher......

(this RP sounds super fun!!! )

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

Never mind unsave the  Mindreading  teacher pls I will still join though with a student :) 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

@Rainbow: Saved!

why does this roleplay sound more fun than Quarantine???

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Save animus SandWing, Delta Winglet!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: Saved!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Hmmmm, save Nightwing in Solar Winglet. She will be moonborn.  POVin soon.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Spots -

Delta Winglet - 6 spots open

SandWing - Saved for Winter

Solar Winglet - 5 spots open

IceWing - Cloud Nine (Winter)

NightWing - Saved for Skye

Autumn Winglet - 6 spots open

Monarch Winglet - 6 spots open

? - Saved for Reading

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher:

Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Mindreading Teacher:

Prophecy Teacher: Constellation (Gleam)

Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Librarian:

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Skye: Saved. And we haven't started yet.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Gleam, sure of course. I'll try to make my forum later today.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Name: Dart
Tribe(s): Rainwing
Power(s): Posionscales
How'd They Find Out?*:Since she was born
Winglet: Monarch
Club: Training club
Appearance: Normal Rainwing build, her scales are forced to only shift between extremely bright colors, and she usually keeps it a bright red with black on it. One of her eyes are bright yellow and the other us right red. Her talons are black and her horns are black. 
Personality: She very Tsunami-ish and very independent. She can be a little rude sometimes. She's a great fighter and very smart. She gets frustrated easily and has a short temper.
Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional): She doesn't know who her parents are, or any siblings. She was quarantined by the queen so she couldn't destroy anything.  
Other: 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Other: Equniox

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Ok...

Name: Pathfinder

Powers: Visions of future and reading minds

How'd they find out: Well, her mother and father knew when they placed her under the moonlight. They didn't know she'd have both powers. She hatched under two full moons, and her name is for finding Paths through the future.

Winglet: Solar

Club: Choir

Appearance: Is a blackish blueish color on scales, underbelly and wing tips completely black. Normal white dots on underside of wings, but has the mark of a mindreader: The teardrop scales by her eyes.

Personality: Always quiet, whether your her friend or not. Rarely comes out of her shell. Always looks likes she's deep in thought. Hates being the leader or center of attention, brilliant in figuring out mysteries, and hates reading. Independent, loves to sing.

Special Objects: Nothing, really. She has Skyfire, but only uses it when she feel like she's going crazy from all the minds.

Backstory: Grew up in the rainforest, with only one friend, who was loud and the exact opposite of her. She is an only child, her father's dead (a war) and her mother barley talked to her, so she was alone. The voices drove her crazy, and before long, she faded to the background, unhappy and alone. The only thing that kept her happy was singing.

Other: POV Color, is she allowed to be like Clearsight? Maybe not that strong, and only some of the futures.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Name - Blessedsoul.

Age - Six.

Gender - Female.

Tribe(s) - NightWing.

Power(s) - Blessed can see the future ( not consciously, but once what in her vision is happening she knows how it ends. ) and mindreading, ( she can't really read minds but she can feel the emotions of other dragons. )

How'd They Find Out?* - Blessed always knew there was something different about her. Because she couldn't read minds or be a seer like other NightWings, she was bullied.

Winglet - Horizon.

Club - Choir. (Blessed plays the djembe and djun - djun drums, but she is comfortable with almost any drum. )

Appearance - Blessedsoul is chubbier than most dragonets her age. She has glossy dark scales and silver scales freckled on her tail and snout. Blessed has darker olive green eyes with a spatter of yellow-ish brown around her cornea.

Personality - Blessed is a very calm person. She can be compared to water, a calm steady stream some days and others she can be a playful and fun puddle. On rare days she can be raging rapids. Blessedsoul can be incredibly and humorously awkward when talking with other dragonets, but that doesn't stop her from trying to make friends. She is a total nerd, spending most of her time reading ancient poems and historic scrolls, but she is a genius when the time is right. She also loves writing, music and thinking up almost - impossible and odd things.

Special Objects and Accessories* - A silver chain with an opal turtle charm.

Enchantments and Mental State - Her turtle charm is enchanted to make her feel euphoric when she wears it.

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional) - Blessedsoul's egg was supposed to be hatched under two full moons, but three quarters into the night her egg was accidentally bumped out of view, causing her powers to be different. After being abandonded by her parents, Blessed was adopted by a SandWing who lived in the SeaWing kingdom. The SandWing,         ( Grebe ) was sort of like an "ambassador" to the SandWings, but when he found Blessedsoul he quit his job to take care of her. Blessed has dealt with depression all her life so Grebe paid an animus to enchant her turtle charm bracelet to make her happy whenever she wore it. Blessed had gone to a school in the SeaWing kingdom that was open to all tribes, and the NightWings picked on her for not being normal. Having had enough of it, Grebe sent Blessedsoul to Equinox Academy.

Other - Equinox.

save a male skywing librarian and a female mudwing history teacher please. i'll make more forums when i find the time.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

@Reading: Dart is accepted!

@Skye: Two things about Pathfinder:

1: You forgot something in Other...

2: I don't think she should be like Clearsight, because that would mean she had "advanced" Prophecy powers and "basic" Mindreading. She should either have "advanced" Prophecy and no Mindreading, or "basic" Prophecy and Mindreading.

@Euphoria: Blessedsoul is accepted! And saved. I really like the idea of a NightWing who was especially different, who didn't just have mindreading and prophecy, but they weren't the same.

Spots -

Solar Winglet - 4 spots open

NightWing - Saved for Skye

Autumn Winglet - 5 spots open

Horizon Winglet - 6 spots open

NightWing - Blessedsoul (Euphoria)

RainWing - Dart (Reading)

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher: Saved for Euphoria

Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Mindreading Teacher:

Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Librarian: Saved for Euphoria

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Name: Sandfly

Tribe:SandWing

Winglet: Delta

Appearance: Darker shade of tan, underscales are a bit paler, underside of the wing is almost a cactus green color except it's mixed with dark tan.

Personality: Cool guy, calm and collected, smart, over think things sometimes, but has an angry side when someone talks about his little sister.

Backstory: His animus ability came from his father, Sandstorm, one day when Sandfly figured out he was an animus, he came home and saw a assasin that killed his sister, and Sandfly got the information from the assasin, and killed him, Sandfly knew that the assasin thought that his little sister was him.

Power: Animus

Other: He has an emerald jewel ring, he found it in his sister's cave, and it makes it seem like his sister is still with him.

Crush: I have no idea yet.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Ok, is was just a question. I didn't include that in my backstory anyway because I was pretty sure you would say no. Basic visions and mindreading.

Yeah, I forgot the Equinox. I remembered that last night, sorry.

Other: POV color, Equinox.

Hows that?

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

@Winter: A few questions for Sandfly:

1: You forgot something in Other...

2: I am very confused about the backstory.

@Skye: Ok. Pathfinder is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Gleam -what did I forget in other? 

-An assasin was sent to kill him, because the one who sent the assasin thought Sandfly b eing an animus should be killed, so he couldn't be a threat, and then, the assasin came to his house and killed his sister, thinking that was him, because of their similar looks.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: READ THE RULES and the backstory is good now.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Name: Lamprey
Tribe: Sea/Rain

Power: Controller

How'd They Find Out?: See backstory

Winglet: Autumn

Club: N/A so far.
Appearance: Lamprey has a SeaWing build, but without gills. His scale color is very, extremely dark blue that almost looks black. The scales look very glossy from swimming in the sea, and they kind of glow when he's in bright waters. His horns are twisted outwards with a sharp point at the end. Lamprey's eyes, all the SeaWing glow-in-the-dark stripes, and webbing can change colors. But, that excludes his SeaWing power of communicating with Aquatic. The color of his eyes change color depending on his mood and he cannot control their colors. Although, the SeaWing stripes and webbing he can control. Lamprey usually focuses them to stay light blue. He also has the RainWing frills underneath his horns which stays as dark blue.

Personality: Lamprey has a strange personality. He could go from compassionate to smug, depending on his actions and another dragon's actions. He is very ambitious but not to the point where he would do anything to accomplish it. Although, even after a argument, or fight, he will stay loyal to anyone that he cares about. If Lamprey were to promise to do something, he would do it (if "it" was a reasonable thing to do).

Special Objects or Accessories: An emerald earring 

Enchantments or Mental State: N/A
Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required): Lamprey was raised in the Summer Palace by a Mother named Pebble. Pebble was married to a RainWing named Lemur. Since Lamprey was a SeaWing RainWing hybrid, he was missing the power to be able to breathe underwater. Pebble was aware of that problem, so she secretly confined him to the land, saying that there's a scary Sea Serpent lurking the the depths of the ocean. Like many young dragons, Lamprey had a curious mind, and a sense of adventure. Instead of fearing the Serpent, like what Pebble hoped, he wanted to see it. So, when Lamprey turned 5, he finally put his talons in the water, and paddled towards the deep ocean, (with his head above the water because for he was not yet ready to dive under) When he did decide to go underwater, he started to choke until a SeaWing rescued him, barely able to save Lamprey's life. As he was lying on a seaweed bed, recovering from his accident, he stared at the doctor who was sorting herbs. After a few minutes, Lamprey was instantly zapped inside of him. He was very startled about this ability but, was excited too. During his hospitalization, Lamprey had learned how to get in and out of other dragons, including how to control and not control them. Finally, he was released, but the news had spread about him nearly drowning, and SeaWings started to tease him. Lamprey knew that he was better than them, and told them that he had amazing powers that none of them could even imagine. The SeaWings didn't believe him and called him insane. One day, when Lamprey was 6, he couldn't stand the teasing and name calling anymore, so he used his power to control one of the "leader SeaWings" whom was leading the teasing. That only made things worse. It seems as if the whole kingdom's dragonets was against him. So, Lamprey hid from dragon society, trying to appear only the tiniest of bits to avoid the bullies. Until he finally received the letter to Equinox Academy.
Other: Equinox

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

@Galaxee: Lamprey is accepted! I assume you'll make the controller teacher soon?

Spots -

Solar Winglet - 4 spots open

NightWing - Pathfinder (Skye)

Autumn Winglet - 5 spots open

RainWing - Lamprey (Galaxee)

Horizon Winglet - 6 spots open

NightWing - Blessedsoul (Euphoria)

RainWing - Dart (Reading)

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher: Saved for Euphoria
Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Mindreading Teacher:

Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Librarian: Saved for Euphoria

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: Sandfly is accepted!

*breathes out for the first time since Winter first posted Sandfly's form

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Name: Dust Devil
Tribe(s): SandWing
Power(s)*: Controller 
Spot: Controller Teacher
Appearance: Dust has dark gold scales with brown spots like freckles dotted here and there. Her eyes are a weird grayish black color which shines in the sun. Dust's tail barb is curved with a serrated edge, but is venom-less. The frills along her back are light gold with some rips here and there.
Personality: Dust Devil is a very caring and compassionate dragon, but can have sudden anger tantrums when a student is misbehaving. She is loyal and brave, and will stand up to a dragon she loves no matter what the consequence. Althought, Dust will sometimes show signs of stubbornness and selfishness when it comes to treasure.
Backstory*: Dust Devil was borne when her mother (Cactus) was very ill. That led to her posionless tail barb and odd scale color. Her birth also killed her mother, so she lived with her father and grandparents for her whole life. Then, one day she discovered that she was a Controller, so Dust spent hours practicing and experimenting with her power until she learned everything there is to know about Controlling. By the age of 19, she was invited to teach at Equinox Academy, and she agreed happily. Dust had already reached at the Academy for four years, and she enjoyed every minute of it.
Special Objects and Accessories*: She has a gold armband given to her from her grandfather

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Poke

• Posted at: