@Galaxee: Dust Devil is accepted!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

What's a controller?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

*Me freaking out about this having two pages*

*Ahem*

@Winter: It's a power Galaxee made up. The description is somewhere on page one...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Sorry for the long posts, I like to make my characters detailed.

Name: North

Tribe(s): Icewing

Power(s): Icescales. He can no longer breath fire but he can freeze things with his breath, but he has to be close to do that.

How'd They Find Out?*: In an accident that had killed his mother.

Winglet: Thunder

Club: Choir Club

Appearance: North is taller and has longer limbs for his age, but he is skinnier. His scales are pure white and his lower body is an icy blue. His eyes are pale blue. His horns are longer than most Icewings' and the tips are light blue. Mist constantly comes out from between his scales. His front right arm is missing, being replaced with what looks like an arm made entirely of ice. (I'll explain it in his backstory and enchantments)

Personality: North is rather quiet and shy, but it isn't because he's afraid. He has a constant feeling like he is going to hurt somebody or destroy something. He isn't the smartest dragon, but he isn't dumb either. He tries to avoid crowds and he eavesdrops a lot, even if doesn't mean to. He can be very kind to those he trusts and cares about, but he can be vicious if you wrong him or his friends. He can be very convincing if necessary, he usually tries to avoid fighting but will fight if he has to.

Special Objects and Accessories*:

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus): He has an artificial arm made of ice that was made by an animus. The arm does not have any special abilities aside from when it breaks, it will reform after a few hours. It even feels like it's his real arm, therefore, he can feel pain if it is damaged, but it won't be fatal to him if it is destroyed.

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional): He was born in a middle class family in the Icewing tribe. He hadn't known his father, he was a soldier that never came home, so it was only him and his mother. He always had his icescales, they just weren't powerful enough when he was little, but everyone knew he had them. It didn't matter though, everyone still bullied and harassed him constantly. When he had turned 5, he had accidentally killed his mother. He had come home hunting and wanted to see how his mother was doing. He had snuck up behind her, and jumped on her to surprise her that he was back. He didn't hear a screech of surprise, only silence. He looked down, and she had been frozen solid with a horror etched onto her face. He had been trialed later that week, and was sent to the prison in the Sandwing tribe because they believed that it was so hot, that his scales wouldn't work. He was thrown into a cell connect to the kitchen to be used as a living freezer. Until one day, a deaf Sandwing his age came along. An animus. He had busted North out of his cage and they ran away from the city. They were hunted at first, the cause of North losing his arm. The animus had him freeze a tree to make a new arm for him. Since then they had been hiding away, the Sandwing even taught North sign language so they could speak together. They had hid for months, until they had gotten the letter.

Other: Equinox

Name: Viper

Tribe(s): Sandwing

Power(s): Animus

How'd They Find Out?*: He had told (thought) a rock to hit itself against a dragon's head, not expecting it to work.

Winglet: Thunder

Club: Training Club

Appearance: He is skinny and small for his age. His scales are a dark yellow, almost orange. His underbelly is a very pale, sandy yellow. His eyes are dark brown, almost black. His wings start out in an pale pinkish color, then end in yellow at the bottom. His sail (Idk what it's called, the thing going down his spine) is cut or shredded in many different places, giving him an unkempt and wild look. He has several scars along his body, ranging from his back, legs, and head. He has small scars along his He has bags under his eyes due to his lack of sleep. He has a necklace that is decorated with teeth and claws from other animals.

Personality: He is deaf, so he has a hard time expressing himself to other dragons. He can be very excitable and can sometimes act like nothing is wrong with the world. On some days though, he can be very mellow and down. He is very feisty and sometimes short tempered. He will do almost anything to help his friends. And all-in-all, he loves a good fight.

Special Objects and Accessories*: His necklace decorated with teeth and claws is enchanted.

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus): His necklace makes him immune to icescales and the cold. His mental state is still normal, for now. He does have random thoughts that are a bit insane and dark, but they almost never happen.

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional): He had been abandoned at an early stage of his life. For what reason, he did not know. He had lived on the streets, unable to help or be helped. He had been ignored and sometimes harassed. Once he had his incident with his animus magic, the civilians knew. They decided not to tell the guards or the royalty of it because they wanted to hurt him themselves. He had been beaten and harassed on multiple occasions. But one day, he met an older dragon like him, unable to hear or speak. The dragon took Viper in and taught him sign language so he could communicate. Viper had lived with the dragon for a couple months after that. Until one day, for whatever reason, a dragon came and killed his new found guardian. Viper had told the guards of the dragon. He was sent to prison afterwards. But viper didn't feel satisfied, so with a bit of luck, he snuck into the prison to find him. Sadly, he couldn't find him. But, he stumbled upon an interesting sight. An Icewing his age in a cell that had a small window connecting to a storage room for food. Feeling sorry for him, he used his animus magic to break the bars and freed the dragonet. Unfortunately, the guards had seen them. So they made a break for it and escaped the city. He and the Icewing hid since then. Until, they got a letter.

Other: Equinox

I know the backstories are a bit bizarre and overdone, but please allow me to use these characters.

• Posted at:

Thor

Its my nickname from Baseball.

I like-

Reading

Music (Specifically Ed Sheeran)

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

People Who Judge Others On Appearances

I might change Dart's personality to seductive and shy. More afraid of her power. Maybe her parents wanted her to be a great fighter and so she joined the training club.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Now that I've looked back at my two posts, I kind of think I have a problem...

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

@Everyone: It's happened a few times that people have put animus-enchanted objects their non-animus character has in Enchantments/Mental State. This is solely for Animi, and shouldn't be used elsewhere. The Enchantments/Mental State box is for putting what your Animus has enchanted to do what (and, you know, their mental state). If your character isn't an Animus, please put animus-enchanted objects they have in Special Objects/Accessories.

@Thor: It's fine that the posts are long. And I don't mind the backstories - it helps me shape your character in my mind. I have a problem with North - Viper is fine and accepted.

North -

1: All IceWings can exhale a deadly freezing breath and can't breathe fire. You can read more about the tribal abilities if you go to the top of the page, then press "Dragon Tribes."

@Reading: Sure! I'd be fine with that.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Ah! Sorry! I haven't read the series in quite a while (About 8 months). Anyway, forget the whole breath thing, he just has icescales.

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

@Thor: Ok. North is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Should we start the RP?

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

Name:Sunstrike

Tribe(s):Sandwing/Rainwing

Power(s): Animus

How'd They Find Out?*: She Enchanted And Earring To Kill Without Knowing

Winglet:Solar

Appearance:Looks Pure Sandwing But Her Scales Change Colors

Personality:Nervous, Often Shy, Quick, Smart

Special Objects and Accessories*:Skyfire Earrings

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus):Mental State Is Fine And her Enchantment Was Named In This List

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional):She Hatched From An Egg Half Pale Gold Half Colorful Rainbow With Her Siblings Dazzling And Scorch And Her Parents Are Toucan And Lizard

Other:This is mostly for me but i havent read all of the books so dont spill out HUGEEEEE info

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

Hi I was wondering if my power could be telepathy (being able to communicate ones thoughts or ideas to other people- dragons on this case :) ) but whoever she's talking to can communicate back but doesn't have telepathy....and being able to look into a dragons strongest memories at the moment -- in order for her to do that she has to be within wing's reach to the dragon and has to be calm and focused on them. 

Name: Galaxy

Tribe(s):Nightwing/ Rainwing  

Powers: telepathy and memories power if allowed.

How They Found Out: they just tried talking to someone in their head when they were little and it surprisingly worked and when they got close to someone one day she saw one of their memories and she knew it wasn't hers.....she tries again and again and it kept working. 

Winglet: which ever needs a Rainwing or a Nightwing

Clubs: no club  

Appearance: has dark multicolored eyes (purple, blue, silver, a little pink and green) that look like the galaxy when you look into them, shimmery dark scales that can change color but it's very faint. 

Personality:observant, smart, thoughtful, underestimated, independent, stubborn, calm in the craziest situations, sensitive but tries to hide her feelings, friendly, more outgoing when you get to know her, horrible with romance- gets super shy and stuff, usually quiet but will speak up if she needs to. 

Backstory: Father- Toucan (Rainwing) Mother- Shadow (Nightwing), no siblings. Galaxy was born in the Rainforest but was hidden away from all the other dragons because of her powers and appearance. Her mom and dad came sometimes but usually she was alone so she depended on herself and found food and a furry sloth became her friend. Then one day her parents came and gave her a letter......

Other: Equinox

MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

@Thor: I was thinking we should wait a bit, until a few more teacher spots are filled. I don't want to fill up all the teacher spots. Oh wait, the roleplaying-crazy part of me does.

@Dream Time Dragon: First, I have a question. Have you read book 4? Cuz I'll just explain something that isn't a huge spoiler but you figure it out in book 4 and has everything to do with this roleplay if you haven't... Second, I have a few questions for Sunstrike.

1: How does one enchant something to kill without knowing?

2: You forgot something in Other...

3: She seems pretty perfect. Please add some flaws to her personality.

4: How does one "look pure SandWing" when "her scales change colors?"

@Rainbow: Galaxy & the Telepathy/Memories power are accepted! I plopped her down in the Autumn Winglet (as you can see below). I have one question (this doesn't have to do with Galaxy): Are you going to make the Telepathy/Memories teacher, or should I?

Spots -

Equinox Academy Students -

Delta Winglet - 6 spots open

SandWing - Saved for Winter

Solar Winglet - 4 spots open

MudWing - Saved for Sorrel

IceWing - Cloud Nine (Winter)
NightWing - Pathfinder (Skye)

Thunder Winglet - 5 spots open

IceWing - North (Thor)

SandWing - Viper (Thor)

Autumn Winglet - 4 spots open

SeaWing - Saved for Sorrel

RainWing - Lamprey (Galaxee)

NightWing - Galaxy (Not Galaxee, Rainbow)

Falcon Winglet - 7 spots open

Horizon Winglet - 6 spots open

NightWing - Blessedsoul (Euphoria)

Monarch Winglet - 6 spots open

RainWing - Dart (Reading)

Bronze Sanctuary Residents - Unlimited

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Headmistress & Training Club Supervisor: Equinox (Gleam)

Assistant Headmaster & Mathematics Teacher: Bronze (Gleam)

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher: Saved for Euphoria
Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Teamwork & Friendships Teacher:

Music Teacher & Choir Club Supervisor:

Animus Teacher: Saved for Sorrel
Mindreading Teacher:

Prophecy Teacher: Constellation (Gleam)
Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Controller Teacher: Dust Devil (Galaxee)
Librarian: Saved for Euphoria

Clubs -

Training Club (Equinox and the Training Arena) -

Dart

Viper

Choir Club (Music Teacher and the Music Room) -

Pathfinder

Blessedsoul

North

Firescales Study Club (Bronze and the Mathematics Room) -

Cloud Nine

No Club -

Lamprey

Galaxy

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Can You Save A Night-Wing In Any Winglet (She Will Be Moonborn))

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

@Dreamtime: Sure! Are you going to answer my questions...? If you don't, Sunstrike won't be accepted.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Also Ask away! Im Up For Questions Just Dont Spoil All Of Her!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Also Ask Away

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Oops it said it didnt work Sorry!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Oops Sorry Didnt See it And Yes Ive Read Book For Stomping My Dragon Talons Onto Book 7!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Ack Btw im new to Roleplay on here so let me explain your questions :P Her Body Type Is Just Like A Sand-Wing With A Barbed Tail Then The Just Thought About It Because She Had Been Bullied And Tried To Made Peace But Then Boom Next What Did I Forget? Also I Sure Will Thanks For Telling Me

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

@Thor, could Dart have a crush on North? 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Reading, sure, I don't see why not!

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

Name - Plover.

Age - Eighteen.

Gender - Female.

Tribe(s) - Three quarters MudWing, one quarter SeaWing.

Power(s)* - Fire - breathing, underwater breathing, luminescent ( dim ) scales.

Spot - Historian.

Appearance - Plover looks mostly like a MudWing, with taupe, thick plated scales and a muscular body type. Her snout and tail are more SeaWing - like, and she has a small, squiggly pattern of luminescent pearl - grey scales on the inside of her limbs, underneath her tail, her underbelly, and underneath her eyes. She has a bit of webbing between her talons and between the small spines of her back. Swirls of pearl - grey are smeared against the skin part of her wings, like her luminescent scales.

Personality - Plover is strict but caring when she teaches. She's quite funny, and loves dragonets, but when work needs to get done it gets done. Plover is incredibly passionate about her work, especially when she can help a young dragonet to be more confident about themselves, and fill their heads with knowledge.

Backstory* - Plover grew up with three brothers and four sisters, including herself. Despite MudWing parents not raising children, Plover's grandparents fostered MudWing dragonets without families, and often took care of Plover and her siblings. Plover's parents and grandpa were MudWings, but Plover's grandmother was a SeaWing, before she died. She gets along well with her grandpa and her siblings, and had a fairly decent childhood. They grew up in a nicer part of the Mud Kingdom, because her grandmother was a relative of an important general working for the SeaWing queen. Plover had joined the army as soon as she was old enough and quickly rose in the rankings, despite being bullied for her looks and heritage. She was framed by another jealous soldier for stealing from the queen, so she was discharged and banished after becoming a general. After experiencing this unjust act, Plover wanted to make sure something as crushing like that wouldn't happen again, especially to little dragonets. So she joined the Equinox Academy as a historian.

Special Objects and Accessories* - N / A.

Other - Equinox.

i apologize for being so late with my forum. i most likely will not get the SkyWing librarian forum done, just because of unforeseen family circumstances. i feel so terrible, but i will be inactive for most of tomorrow and all of Wednesday. again, i sincerely apologize.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

Save Mindreading teacher, SkyWing animus in Falcon, & RainWing venom scales in Falcon.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Can you save a animus nightwing in falcon?

• Posted at:

Penguin

In winter!

Antarctica.

You know? that giant continent at the bottom of the earth.

That's ruled by penguins and seals.

He who marvels

at the

beauty

of the world

in summer

will find

equal cause

for wonder

and admiration

in winter

Happy holidays!

Bump

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

Figured out that i forgot to put Equinox in other

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

@Dreamtime Dragon: It's fine! So, those questions are solved. The questions you missed are listed below:

2: She seems pretty perfect. Please put some flaws in her Personality.

@Reading and Thor: Yay! We have some ships goin'!

@Euphoria: It's fine that you're late! Also, by "historian," do you mean "history teacher?" Otherwise, Plover is accepted!

@Galaxee: Saved!

@Aquapenguin (should I just call you "Penguin"?): Saved!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Just call me penguin

• Posted at:

Penguin

In winter!

Antarctica.

He who marvels

at the

beauty

of the world

in summer

will find

equal cause

for wonder

and admiration

in winter

Happy holidays!

Here's my form

Name: Eclipseseer

Tribe(s): Night-wing

Power(s):Animus

How'd They Find Out?*:One day she found a word she didn't know and got very frustrated on trying to find it and just yelled that the dictionary find it itself and it did!

Winglet:Falcon

Club:none

Appearance: All scales(except a few) are a dark very dark blue color.And has silver scales on the tip of her tail and some on her wing. However her horns is shorter than Most dragon horns

Personality: A bit shy when meeting new people, but is kind and funny once you get to know her properly.. Always worrys if she did something wrong. And always is loyal to her friends.

Special Objects and Accessories*:Only wears a little earring of a crescent moon on her right ear

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus):Only enchanted a dictionary, and her earring to stop her going mental.

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional): Her mother died of a mysterious sickness leaving eclipse alone with her father at the age of one. She always got made fun whenever anyone saw her because of her horns. She has a sibling called darktide. 

Other:Equinox

• Posted at:

Penguin

In winter!

Antarctica.

He who marvels

at the

beauty

of the world

in summer

will find

equal cause

for wonder

and admiration

in winter

Happy holidays!

POV PLZ!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

@Penguin: Eclipseseer is accepted! I have a question (this isn't about the form): Are you going to make Darktide? 'Cause I'd be fine with that!

Spots -

Equinox Academy Students -

Delta Winglet - 6 spots open

SandWing - Saved for Winter

Solar Winglet - 4 spots open

MudWing - Saved for Sorrel

IceWing - Cloud Nine (Winter)
NightWing - Pathfinder (Skye)

Thunder Winglet - 5 spots open

IceWing - North (Thor)

SandWing - Viper (Thor)

Autumn Winglet - 4 spots open

SeaWing - Saved for Sorrel

RainWing - Lamprey (Galaxee)

NightWing - Galaxy (Not Galaxee, Rainbow)

Falcon Winglet - 4 spots open

SkyWing - Saved for Galaxee

RainWing - Saved for Galaxee

NightWing - Eclipseseer (Penguin)

Horizon Winglet - 6 spots open

NightWing - Blessedsoul (Euphoria)

Monarch Winglet - 6 spots open

RainWing - Dart (Reading)

Bronze Sanctuary Residents - Unlimited

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Headmistress & Training Club Supervisor: Equinox (Gleam)

Assistant Headmaster & Mathematics Teacher: Bronze (Gleam)

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher: Plover (Euphoria)
Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Teamwork & Friendships Teacher:

Music Teacher & Choir Club Supervisor:

Animus Teacher: Saved for Sorrel
Mindreading Teacher: Saved for Galaxee

Prophecy Teacher: Constellation (Gleam)
Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Controller Teacher: Dust Devil (Galaxee)
Librarian: Saved for Euphoria

Clubs -

Training Club (Equinox and the Training Arena) -

Dart

Viper

Choir Club (Music Teacher and the Music Room) -

Pathfinder

Blessedsoul

North

Firescales Study Club (Bronze and the Mathematics Room) -

Cloud Nine

No Club -

Lamprey

Galaxy

Eclipseseer

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Yeah 

Can i save a night-wing in monarch

• Posted at:

Penguin

In winter!

Antarctica.

He who marvels

at the

beauty

of the world

in summer

will find

equal cause

for wonder

and admiration

in winter

Happy holidays!

@Gleam if you could, please make a Telepathy/Memories teacher TYSM!

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

Okay well Uhm Lets See Can Her Flaws Be She Hates Darkness? Because i Mean Her Name Is SunStrike She Should Hate No Sun

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Also I Really Dont Want To Be This Kind Of Person But Its Bothering me: You Said You Could Save A Night-Wing For Me But I Dont See It In The List

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

When they say flaws, they mean things like rude, brash, fearful, etc.

• Posted at:

Thor

I like-

Reading

Lifting

Sports

Animals

RP

I dislike-

Bullies

Loud Noises

THen She Can Be Nervous And Shy But When She Gets Over That She Can Be Rude

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

@Penguin: Saved!

@Rainbow: Sure! Unless you or someone else wants to make their own Telepathy/Memories teacher (in which case mine can retire), I'll make one of minimal importance.

@Dreamtime Dragon: Sure! Sunstrike is accepted! I didn't put you in the list because you didn't specify a winglet. It's saved, however.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Okay And so that you know i have her ready so let me get the winglet ready

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

, 2 , ... 24 , 25 , 26