Here is my saved Night-Wing                                                                                                                                                                                        

Name:Futuremaker (Future for short)

Tribe(s):Nightwing

Power(s): Thrice Moonborn

How'd They Find Out?*:I mean she hatched being able to read minds so meh she knew from hatching

Winglet: Thunder

Appearance:Black scales with very dark blue under-scales, white-blue underbelly, forest green eyes, charcoal-grey horns and claws. Star-scale patterns flow out from the upper wingtips.

Personality:Fiery and independant, she can hold her own in any battle. Though she outwardly appears polite and girly, she is a total tomboy.

Special Objects and Accessories*:She wears a gold bracelet on her front left leg, it's small and dainty with a single ruby in it. She was told it was enchanted by an animus to protect her, but she has a feeling that's not the only spell it contains.

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus):She isnt an animussssss

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional):She hatched as an only egg with only her father in the rainforest with The Power To Read Minds Afterwards She Slowly Met Other Nightwings All Mean, Rude, Or Scared Of Her So When She Finally Told Her Father He Thought About it And Then The Letter Came

Other:Equinox

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

Name: Darktide

Tribe(s): Nightwing

Power(s): Animus

How'd They Find Out?*: One day he enchanted a sword that can cut through any object (except diamonds and dragon bones)

Winglet: monarch

Appearance: has mostly black scales,and like his sister he has silver scales on the tip of his tail and some on his wings. His horns are their normal size and he has a couple scars on his snout from fighting. He also looks a bit intiminating. 

Personality: very confident and serious and sometimes he's a bit rude to other dragons. he usually is very protective of his younger sister.

Special Objects and Accessories*: Usually has a belt and the same sword that he accidentally enchanted.

Enchantments and Mental State (Required for Animus):Only enchanted a sword and added an enchantment to keep his soul intact.

Backstory (Parents, Siblings, and Early Life Required, All Else is Optional):Same backstory as eclipseseer except for the fact he wasn't bullied when he was younger. 

Other: Equinox

• Posted at:

Penguin

In winter!

Antarctica.

You know? that giant continent at the bottom of the earth.

That's ruled by penguins and seals.

He who marvels

at the

beauty

of the world

in summer

will find

equal cause

for wonder

and admiration

in winter

Happy holidays!

Poooooookkkkkeeee!!!

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

PoV?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Bump

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Can we PoV?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Dreamtime Dragon: What do you mean by "I have her ready so let me get the winglet ready"? Futuremaker is accepted!

@Penguin: Darktide is accepted!

@Winter: Be patient. I'd prefer a few more teachers... but if we need, I can make some that can be replaced at any time.

Spots -

Equinox Academy Students -

Delta Winglet - 6 spots open

SandWing - Saved for Winter

Solar Winglet - 3 spots open

MudWing - Saved for Sorrel

IceWing - Cloud Nine (Winter)
NightWing - Pathfinder (Skye)

SandWing - Sunstrike (Dreamtime Dragon)

Thunder Winglet - 4 spots open

IceWing - North (Thor)

SandWing - Viper (Thor)

NightWing - Futuremaker (Dreamtime Dragon)

Autumn Winglet - 4 spots open

SeaWing - Saved for Sorrel

RainWing - Lamprey (Galaxee)

NightWing - Galaxy (Not Galaxee, Rainbow)

Falcon Winglet - 4 spots open

SkyWing - Saved for Galaxee

RainWing - Saved for Galaxee

NightWing - Eclipseseer (Penguin)

Horizon Winglet - 6 spots open

NightWing - Blessedsoul (Euphoria)

Monarch Winglet - 5 spots open

RainWing - Dart (Reading)

NightWing - Darktide (Penguin)

Bronze Sanctuary Residents - Unlimited

Saved for Sorrel

Equinox Academy Staff -

Headmistress & Training Club Supervisor: Equinox (Gleam)

Assistant Headmaster & Mathematics Teacher: Bronze (Gleam)

Lunch Workers (2):

Reading Teacher:

Writing Teacher:

History Teacher: Plover (Euphoria)
Science Teacher:

Art Teacher:

Teamwork & Friendships Teacher:

Music Teacher & Choir Club Supervisor:

Animus Teacher: Saved for Sorrel
Mindreading Teacher: Saved for Galaxee
Prophecy Teacher: Constellation (Gleam)
Firescales Teacher:

Icescales Teacher:

Venomscales Teacher:

Controller Teacher: Dust Devil (Galaxee)

Telepathy/Memories Teacher: Saved for Gleam (but open for anyone to replace!)
Librarian: Saved for Euphoria

Clubs -

Training Club (Equinox and the Training Arena) -

Dart

Viper

Choir Club (Music Teacher and the Music Room) -

Pathfinder

Blessedsoul

North

Firescales Study Club (Bronze and the Mathematics Room) -

Cloud Nine

No Club -

Lamprey

Galaxy

Eclipseseer

Darktide

Futuremaker

Sunstrike

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Sum1 joynde d ewta winget

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Gleam, yuppers! I meant history teacher.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

Name - Parnassus

Age - Twenty - four.

Gender - Male.

Tribe(s) - SkyWing.

Power(s)* - Fire - breathing.

Spot - Librarian.

Appearance - Parnassus is covered head - to - tail in scars and the odd burn mark. His brick - colored scales are riddled with scars of various shapes and sizes, making him look incredibly menacing. Parnassus' honey colored eyes are probably the nicest visible part of him, other than is nicely toned body.

Personality - Parnassus grumpy and easily irritated. He isn't very sociable and his one and only love is scrolls. He actually is really awkward and curt when conversing, because of being isolated for most of his dragonet - hood. Parnassus opens up to very close friends, but it takes a lot of time, and despite that he is very loyal and will stand up for anyone in need of help.

Backstory* - Parnassus grew up in an odd home. His parents were rich but never really talked to eachother, and his brothers were almost always away from home. Parnassus' mother homeschooled him, ( i have nothing against homeschooling, i am in homeschooling myself. ) But really, his mother just gave him work to do and went out of the house for hours at a time. Eventually, Parnassus started to sneak out of the house and fight with other dragons compusively. One day, when he was still just a dragonet, Parnassus was beaten so badly his own family barely recognized him. After recovering, he left home. Years later Parnassus heard of this academy and the job opening as a librarian. Remembering how much he loved scrolls as a dragonet and young dragon, Parnassus took the job.

Special Objects and Accessories* - N / A.

Other - Equinox.

just wondering, if Blessedsoul isn't an animus, can she still have an animus - enchanted bracelet, or is that just reserved for animi? i don't mind if she isn't allowed to have animus - enchanted objects, but i would still like to keep the bracelet itself for her.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

@ Euphoria i think you can because i have a moonborn Night-Wing and she has an animus enchanted bracelet

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Winter: The Delta Winglet? I'll be sure to put at least one of my characters in there. Thanks for feedback.

@Euphoria: Ok. Just checking. Parnassus is accepted. Blessedsoul can have an animus-enchanted bracelet. Just make sure to keep animus-enchanted objects for non-animus dragons in Special Objects/Accessories. ;D

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Tanks Gweam

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Gleam, okey dokey!

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

bump.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

POKE!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Is the Delta Nightwing Open?

• Posted at:

*Blossom*

Oops! My last account was lost XD 

Searching for my lost OCs...

@Blossom: Yes, I'll save it for you! (Tell me if you don't want it)

@Winter: YOUR WISH IS GRANTED. *sprinkles magic fairy dust upon you*

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Can we start?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

NOTE: the device I'm on is old and glitchy and doesn't let me use different fonts or font colors and my posts come out squished and messy. ~Name: Hindsight. ~Age: 7-8ish. ~Gender: male. ~Tribe: mud/night. ~Power: is a fitureseeing animus. ~Winglet: Solar Winglet. ~Appearance: he looks mostly like a nightwing, but with a mudwing-ish head. His scales are a dull brown with black and dark purple underscales. He has teardrop scales, dark brown eyes and wing membranes, and a scatter of silver starscales on his wing membranes. ~Personality: He is shy and reserved, but brave when he has to be. He loves reading, and is smart, but he isn't very strong or fast. ~Special objects and accessories: he has obsidian earrings. ~Enchantments and mental state: he has enchanted his earrings are enchanted to keep his soul, I can tell you the spell. ~Backstory: his parents (Marsh and Foresight) met in possibility, and had Hindsight and 5 other eggs. But Foresight recieved a prophecy about one of his eggs being destined to kill him, so he tried to break all the eggs (except one, because Marsh cuaght him), then ran away. Marsh was left with Hindsight's egg and her sister Bank, who had come to support her. Marsh got sick when Hindsight hatched, and died a year later, so Hindsight was left with Bank. He didn't like her, she didn't like him, but they were family, so they Stuck together. A few years later they were invited to go to Equinox. ~Other: oof I'm sorry if I am supposed to put something here, I know the rules, I just forgot. _________________________ ~Name: Coral (Cora). ~Age: 6. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: SeaWing. ~Power: I can't remember if I made her an animus or not, so if I didn't, ignore the parts of her form surrounded by asterisks. ~Winglet: Autumn. ~Appearance: she is a light aquamarine with darker green underscales, eyes, and wing membranes. She has lighter blue webbing and glowscales. ~Personality: she is adventurous and outgoing, confident in herself. She can be rude, though, and is really clumsy. ~Objects and accesories: she wears sapphire earrings, *enchanted to keep her safe* and has an emerald-embedded bracelet, *enchanted to let her knownif another animus enchanted something, what they enchanted, and where*. ~*Enchantments and mental state*: Mentioned above. She has maybe 47 % of her soul left? ~Backstory: born and raised in the Sea Kingdom, *she didn't know about her powers until the animus test.* She always loved to explore the deepest trenches and the most colorful coral reefs. She lived in a family of four; her, her parents, (Trench and Cascade) and her sister, Ripple. She was always bullied for her *animus powers* weirdness, and why is why he is at Equinox. ~Other: meep. _________________________ ~Name: Bank. ~Age: 20-ish. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: MudWing. ~Appearance: she is dark brown with lighter underscales and eyes. Hey wing membranes are a dusty brown, as are some of her armorscales. ~Personality: she is smart, yet rude and snappy and strong. She gets jealous easily, but has a soft, caring side. ~Objects and accessories: she has a copper-and-quarts armband that used to be Marsh's. ~Backstory: she moved to Possibilty when her sister's mate abandoned her, to comfort her sister. Her sister died after her egg hatched, and she took it upon her to take care of him. And what a nuisance he was! Though she had to admit, he was a lot like his mother. ~Other: meep
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

NOTE: the device I'm on is old and glitchy and doesn't let me use different fonts or font colors and my posts come out squished and messy. ~Name: Hindsight. ~Age: 7-8ish. ~Gender: male. ~Tribe: mud/night. ~Power: is a fitureseeing animus. ~Winglet: Solar Winglet. ~Appearance: he looks mostly like a nightwing, but with a mudwing-ish head. His scales are a dull brown with black and dark purple underscales. He has teardrop scales, dark brown eyes and wing membranes, and a scatter of silver starscales on his wing membranes. ~Personality: He is shy and reserved, but brave when he has to be. He loves reading, and is smart, but he isn't very strong or fast. ~Special objects and accessories: he has obsidian earrings. ~Enchantments and mental state: he has enchanted his earrings are enchanted to keep his soul, I can tell you the spell. ~Backstory: his parents (Marsh and Foresight) met in possibility, and had Hindsight and 5 other eggs. But Foresight recieved a prophecy about one of his eggs being destined to kill him, so he tried to break all the eggs (except one, because Marsh cuaght him), then ran away. Marsh was left with Hindsight's egg and her sister Bank, who had come to support her. Marsh got sick when Hindsight hatched, and died a year later, so Hindsight was left with Bank. He didn't like her, she didn't like him, but they were family, so they Stuck together. A few years later they were invited to go to Equinox. ~Other: oof I'm sorry if I am supposed to put something here, I know the rules, I just forgot. _________________________ ~Name: Coral (Cora). ~Age: 6. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: SeaWing. ~Power: I can't remember if I made her an animus or not, so if I didn't, ignore the parts of her form surrounded by asterisks. ~Winglet: Autumn. ~Appearance: she is a light aquamarine with darker green underscales, eyes, and wing membranes. She has lighter blue webbing and glowscales. ~Personality: she is adventurous and outgoing, confident in herself. She can be rude, though, and is really clumsy. ~Objects and accesories: she wears sapphire earrings, *enchanted to keep her safe* and has an emerald-embedded bracelet, *enchanted to let her knownif another animus enchanted something, what they enchanted, and where*. ~*Enchantments and mental state*: Mentioned above. She has maybe 47 % of her soul left? ~Backstory: born and raised in the Sea Kingdom, *she didn't know about her powers until the animus test.* She always loved to explore the deepest trenches and the most colorful coral reefs. She lived in a family of four; her, her parents, (Trench and Cascade) and her sister, Ripple. She was always bullied for her *animus powers* weirdness, and why is why he is at Equinox. ~Other: meep. _________________________ ~Name: Bank. ~Age: 20-ish. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: MudWing. ~Appearance: she is dark brown with lighter underscales and eyes. Hey wing membranes are a dusty brown, as are some of her armorscales. ~Personality: she is smart, yet rude and snappy and strong. She gets jealous easily, but has a soft, caring side. ~Objects and accessories: she has a copper-and-quarts armband that used to be Marsh's. ~Backstory: she moved to Possibilty when her sister's mate abandoned her, to comfort her sister. Her sister died after her egg hatched, and she took it upon her to take care of him. And what a nuisance he was! Though she had to admit, he was a lot like his mother. ~Other: meep
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Reading: PATIENCE, young padawan Reading.

@Sorrel: ...I will let it go. Just this once. (You're supposed to put "Equinox" in, by the way.) In the rules, however, I state that if you are an animus, that's your only power, so Hindsight has to either be an animus or a moonborn who can see the future. Coral is mostly fine, except I'm wondering (a) if she is an animus or not and (b) what her power is if she's not an animus. Though, it's fine if she is an animus. One question for Bank: is she a Bronze Sanctuary Resident because she's Hindsight's guardian? Or is she not that? That's all I noticed.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Okay, Equinox Equinox Equinox, Hindsight just has animus powers, Coral is an animu because I can't think of anything else she could be, and yes, since Bank is Hindsight's aunt, she is there as his guardian.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I appreciate the Star Wars reference

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

@Sorrel: Ok, Hindsight, Coral, and Bank are accepted!

@Reading: I appreciate the appreciation of the Star Wars reference.

@Everyone: We will be starting (hopefully) soon. I will get out my forms, including all the non-taken teachers, and then we will start. I hope I don't run out of PoV colors...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

B

O

O

P

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Gleam: are you gonna "Get out your forms"?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel: I apologize. I have this problem, where I join too many RPs. WAY too many. And I also thought this was dead for a bit there... sorry, I will work on them now!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

PoV

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Winter: I'm WoRkInG oN iT. I have to get a teacher and a bunch of students out, and (*copies and pastes the next three sentences from my in-progress post*) I have also taken over all the saved-but-not-finished teacher spots. Fear not, however, as they are still saved. I just needed to make sure we had them, since we’re beginning soon. So I'm just coming up with names, genders, tribes, PoV colors, and any special powers for them. But it's still a lot of work! Please, be patient!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

bump.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

I have taken over all the saved-but-not-finished teacher spots. Fear not, however, as they are still saved. I just needed to make sure we had them, since we’re beginning soon. Here are the names, genders, and tribes of the unimportant teachers:

Lunch Worker/Jasmine/Female/RainWing

Lunch Worker/Siren/Male/SeaWing

Reading Teacher/Volcanostar/Female/NightWing/Weak Prophecy

Writing Teacher/Rattlesnake/Male/SandWing

Science Teacher/Pheonix/Female/SkyWing

Art Teacher/Parrot/Female/RainWing

Music Teacher/Kelp/Male/SeaWing

Animus Teacher Sub/Tundra/Male/IceWing/Animus

Mindreading Teacher Sub/Starbringer/Female/NightWing/Strong Mindreading

Firescales Teacher/Eagle/Male/SkyWing/Firescales

Icescales Teacher/Frost/Male/IceWing/Icescales

Venomscales Teacher/Lemon/Female/RainWing/Venomscales

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Sowwy (I is exited)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

---------> POKE! 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

@Winter: It's ok. I just got frustrated. Sorry.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

1 , , 3 , ... 24 , 25 , 26