Storyline

When you were born, you had some sort of...powers. They didn't flare up for a while. As a child, you were presumed to be...normal. Not like the other "abominations" that the ones with powers were called. The strange powers popped up out of nowhere: there was no genetic pattern existing for it.

Supposedly, it was fate. 

The Genetically Enhanced would live discriminated from society, frowned upon for being abnormal. However, this was all going to change, for a new invention has arisen: The Puzzle Prison Tower. 

The Puzzle Prison Tower, or PPT for short, was designed to simulate a reality that the Genetically Enhanced would struggle in, solving extremely diffucult puzzles and mysteries, all to hopefully knock them off faster. There was light at the end of the tunnel, however- should they be able to reach the hundredth floor of the tower, will they then be free. However, the PPT was not intended to become lethal...until now. 

The first new test subjects have arrived to the PPT. Will they survive the world that they've been cast in?

Rules

Well, chances are, if you're reading this or contemplating joining, you're new to the forums! This RP is made to help you get accustomed to the RP community of the WOFMB, so here's a basic explanation of the average RP rules: 

- No Powerplaying. Powerplaying is when you control another person's character, like so: "Iris dug her nails into her hands before leaping up and slicing down with the blade, creating a massive cut on Leila's arm." The controller of Iris controlled Leila, another person's character. Therefore, it is unfair and gives Iris' controller an advantage. 
- No Godmodding. Godmodding is bending the rules of the universe specifically for your character- again, unfair to all other RPers. For instance, there might be a group that only allows members of the age of 21 in. Your character, however, is 15 and is let in for free- no bribery, no fighting, nothing. Once again, it is unfair. 
- No Mary Sues/OP Characters. Mary Sue is a term used for a perfect, or freakishly overpowered character. For instance, a character with the ability to manipulate others or control every element is over-powered. If they had a flawless appearance at all times or a perfect personality, that will also be classified under a "Mary Sue". 
- Hate the character, not the Roleplayer. Your character and someone else's character is in a rivalry, great. But you start to feel victimized by the other character's actions- not so great. This can be a sign of a self-insert or extreme attachment, which is okay (in some circumstances, not all)! My solution is, be kind. These are fantasy characters that we use as tools. We are not hurting each other in any way at all. 
- Shipping is allowed, alongside LGBTQ shipping. LGBTQ shipping means that same-gender shipping is allowed. What that also means is that if you do not wish for your character to be shipped with the same gender, please specify so. 
- The "Sexuality" Window. This is a necessary part, but adds on to the topic above. Sexuality is the term we use to explain what a person likes. For instance, a Heterosexual (or Straight) person likes the opposite gender. A Homosexual person is someone who likes the same gender. A bisexual person is someone who likes both genders, and so on. If you need some help with this part, don't be afraid to ask me!
- The "Other" Window. Usually, RP owners ask for a special word to be put in other. If you have any extra information that doesn't fit in any of the other  boxes, this works too! For instance, the special word you need to put into "other" for this RP is "PPT". Got it? 
Alright, hope that explains it all! Onto the forms. 

The Form:

Name: (First and Last name!)

Sexuality: (See "The 'Sexuality' Window")

Personality: (What's their personality like?)

Appearance: (What does your character look like?’

Flaws: (Minimum of two. What are your character's flaws?)

Powers: (Maximum of two. Make sure they're not too Over Powered!)

Shippable?: (Is your character open to relationships?)

Other: (See "The 'Other' Window")

I'll get in my own forms later! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

This looks fun XD Is it alright if I join even if I'm... uh... O_o

Oh wow, I've been in the forums for a while.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

I am no where near new so I'm just here to stalk the rp when it eventually starts.

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

y'all can join, there are no restrictions! it's aimed to be more simple and get the newbies of the forums more aquainted with the forum roleplaying community, so having some experienced roleplayers would be a lot of fun for them. 

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

The Form:

Name: Topaz Greens

Sexuality: Straight?

Personality: brave, bold, loves her friends and family

Appearance: Brown hair, amber eyes

Flaws: Hot headed, always wants to be incharge

Powers: Can turn any living creature into stone, double her strength (she's not originally strong so not that strong)

Shippable?: I guess?

Other: PPT

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Cyclonecandy39

She's all good, minus two things:

- Could you give us a height and maybe a hair length for Topaz? xD thanks!

- As long as you check with another forumer before turning their character to stone, then her powers are all good.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Okay, she's 58" and her hair is an inch below her shoulders

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

alright, accepted!

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Oooh! YES. LET'S DO IT. *Attempts to create a new OC*

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Oh, when you say that, Riri, I just have to join

Name: Annabell Evans (Bella for short)

Sexuality: Heteroromantic

Personality: Bella is immature and playful, and gets scared way too easily. She has an ego and an overconfidence issue. She tends not to think before she makes choices. She is optimistic and likes to see the good side of things, though she can easily end up without this good side.

Appearance: Bella is short for her age and of average weight. She has poofy dirty-blonde hair and freckles on her cheeks and shoulder. She has brown eyes and typically wears pastel colors. At the time of the rp, she is wearing a purple sweater over a blue shirt. she has pink yoga pants and dark purple sneakers. Everything but the shoes are pastel.

Flaws: Immature, impulsive, arrogance and a flippin' scaredy cat.

Powers: She has the highly respectable power to instantly make anything super sparkly, and can fly up to two feet above the ground.

Shippable?: maybe

Other: PPT

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Name: Deyan Mesa

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Deyan is a rather quite person, often speaking very softly. He doesn't like to speak up, and only does so if he is extremely frustrated or upset. He's a little anxious, and has problems talking to others without stuttering or cutting his sentences short, especially when he doesn't know them. That being said, Deyan will often attach to others who are open and friendly rather quickly. In his mind, he looks up to people who manage to stand their ground and come off as casual. Deyan tries his best to live up to that image, although it isn't particulary easy for him. He's obsessed with nature, the flora and fauna of the world.

Appearance: Deyan has very messy brown hair and hazel eyes; freckles dot his forehead and nose. He's of an average build and is 4' 8. He has a birthmark on his shoulder which resembles a duck. Yes, a duck.

Flaws: Clingy, nervous, and a little too quiet....

Powers: Can create illusions

Shippable?: Um... I mean, he's kind of young XD Crushing's always an option, though

Other: PPT

• Posted at:

~Lector~

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

How many people until we start?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Poke

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Everyone's accepted! Here's my character.

We can start now!

Name: Becky "Beck" Marshall

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Beck is a very determined girl, focused on the things she loves in life. She's willing to sacrifice herself for the good of others, and is protective of those who she loves. She's selfless and easy to approach, having a kind element to her. 

Appearance: Beck has caramel-colored, slightly wavy hair drawn in a ponytail that reaches hershoulderblades and brown eyes. She's 4’11 in height and weighs 90 pounds. She has a fairly average body build and slight muscles in her upper arms. 

Flaws: Beck's insecurities about herself get into her head frequently, causing her to tend to overthink things. She also is very trusting and gullible. 

Powers: Manipulation/Summoning of Water

Shippable?: Sure? If you really want, I mean

i made this form as legit simple as i could

~~

Beck bit her lip as she climbed onto the bus marked for the PPT. A void in her stomach made her feel even more alone as she sat down into a cushioned bus seat. Even though they are trying to get rid of us, the seating is nice.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Name: Xena Chan

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Xena is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart, even if she's just 11. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotinless.

Appearance:  Some what dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 11-year-olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. Xena has a T-Shirt with different animals in beautiful designs. Over her T-Shirt, she would wear a white or light blue hoodie.She has leggings varying from dark blue to black. She has socks that reach on her ankles that vary from dark blue to prussian blue. She has black glasses. Those nerd kinds.

Flaws: She can be pretty impatient and reckless. She can also be a bit too clumsy.

Powers: She can talk to animals.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

*Facepalms* Oh, and she's shippable.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

accepted!

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Xena was a bit nervous. Fine. She's was so nervous that she thought she was about to get a fever. I  don't want to know what they'll do to me... she thought.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Bella was nervous at best when she stepped onto the bus that arrived at her doorstep. She stepped on, reassuring herself that this would be fine. Everything is alright. It isn't the end of the world.

Or is it? She thought nervously as she sat down in a seat in the back. She looked out the giant windows that were typically in the back of buses. She couldn't help but wonder how many of the people on this bus wouldn't survive.

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Ya Know What Ima Newbie Ima Join So Uhm 

Name: (First and Last name!) Diana Rosibeth

Sexuality: (See "The 'Sexuality' Window") Straight I Guess?

Personality: (What's their personality like?) Shes Kind But Has Her Sharp Edges And Was Born Into Being Bullied And Shunned

Appearance: (What does your character look like?’ She Has Long Black Hair With A Regular T-Shirt And Jean Shorts

Flaws: (Minimum of two. What are your character's flaws?) She Hates Darkness And She Cant Stand Bright Light

Powers: (Maximum of two. Make sure they're not too Over Powered!) She Can Control Light And Darkness

Shippable?: (Is your character open to relationships?) Yasssss Ship Diana With Whoever But I Wont Say She Will Like Them Back!

Other: (See "The 'Other' Window") PPT

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

Name: Skyler (Skye) Brooks

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Sassy, but pretty shy. He’s really insecure and tries to be funny. He really doesn’t open up to most people. He gets attached to his few friends very quickly. He seems pretty casual and tries to be rebellious, but when you get to know him he’s always stressing about one thing or another. He looks up to people who actually show their feelings. He’s pretty good with technology.

Appearance: Skye has long, messy brown hair that goes about to his shoulders that he dyed blue. His eyes are dark green and his skin is pale. He’s about 4”11 and wears a light blue T-shirt and dark blue jeans. He has a small, gold bracelet on his left arm

Flaws: Skye is clingy, insecure, and stresses out too much.

Powers: Air manipulation (so yes, flying) and small amounts of illusions

Shippable?: I mean, he’s young, but yeah

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Ima Change HEr Age To 14 Actually

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

@Dreamtime

Her powers contradict with her flaws, but they're understandable. Accepted :> You just gotta make sure you show those flaws sometimes!

@Nightlight

accepted! i like the new siggy btw :>

Beck took a deep breath and stood up as the bus started to move, as all of the kids being shipped off had boarded. She quickly slid over next to a girl with long black hair and brown eyes before saying, "Are you nervous about this?" oh my gosh why did i just say that i didn't introduce myself

//it's xena that she's talking to btw

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

I Wanted them to because i want her to be awkward and a mild bit weird at times so shes a big ball of stressed out goofyness

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Deyan took a seat next to a brown haired teenager and waited, apprehensively awaiting the moment when he would have to leave the safety- or, relative safety- of the bus. Maybe it would be fine.... But... he was a mutation. Deyan hadn't even known until a few months ago... he was thought to be normal. He was supposed to be normal. He shouldn't be able to do... what he could. 

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

Xena's eyes widened at the fact that someone was talking to her. "Um, yeah," she replied. "A million worries are going on inside my head." Woah why did I just admit that? she asked herself.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Xena's eyes widened at the fact that someone was talking to her. "Um, yeah," she replied. "A million worries are going on inside my head." Woah why did I just admit that? she asked herself.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Topaz boarded the bus, her hands shaking. She went to sit in the back alone. She leaned her head against the bus window and started to cry, her whole body shook with fear as she anticipated what was going to happen next.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Beck looked around, eyebrows still knitted together. "Who's here? Is it six of us? I don't know if anyone's below a seat," she cried out.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

tank u! :>

Skye sat next to Deyan, im assuming it's him because Skye's the only brown haired teen quietly stressing the heck out. What if I die? What if I get hurt? What if this is just a trap? He turned to Deyan, "Hey, I'm Skye. Who are you?" He asked.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

can I still join? I'm not new in the slightest to rps but this sounds awesome! And so up my alley. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

@Rebel

we'll always be open! go right ahead!

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

Bella heard crying. She looked in the sound's direction, and saw a kid crying on the other end of the bus. She scooted over. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Correct! XD

Deyan answered in return, "...Deyan. I'm Deyan." How could Skye manage to keep his cool in a situation like this? "Um...." He gulped, glancing at the other people on the bus. It didn't matter... they would find out where exactly they were going sometime later.... It didn't matter.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Topaz looked up and found a girl staring at her. She blushed, she didn't want anyone to know she was terrified. 

"No, I mean yes, I mean.... I don't know," Topaz sounded defeated. "I...I just don't want to die," she said, and waited to see what the girl thought.

I know I said Topaz was brave and bold but change that to kind, nervous and unsure

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Topaz looked up and found a girl staring at her. She blushed, she didn't want anyone to know she was terrified. 

"No, I mean yes, I mean.... I don't know," Topaz sounded defeated. "I...I just don't want to die," she said, and waited to see what the girl thought.

I know I said Topaz was brave and bold but change that to kind, nervous and unsure

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

"keep his cool" hahahahaha no

*silent intense stressing*

Skye looked around at the other kids, still stressing, "Oh my god, oh my GOD, oh mY GOD, oH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" He thought.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

She Jumped From Her House Hurrying To The Bus, She Dived In Exhausted. She Took A Seat And Stared At The Others Wondering Their Powers.....

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Beck sighed as she stood up in the moving vehicle, despite all of the signs saying otherwise. "Why don't we do a power roll call? I can start, if you want."

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

"That sounds like a good idea." Xena said.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

1 , , 3 , 4