What should I do for my next star celebration?

Okay, first off, I did one of these not long ago and if you requested an OC, I'm pretty sure I finished it, so, y'know, might wanna check.  Also, the vote was a three-way-tie! XD  So I'll try it again!

Anyway, you know the drill, ask for tribes, gender, power, age or whatever.  I can do Hybrids, Moon-Born, Animi, Firescales or Cursed if ya want. I can do couples but not same-gender.  That's on you. 

The form:

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Power(s)?:

Other:

If ya want anything added to the form (background, jewelry, or stuff) just lemme know!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Well, okay, technically it was a four-way-tie, but the fourth option was another OC giveaway and I figured I would do that anyway.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

ooo

Okay, I need a whole circus troupe, at least five OCs, and they all need to either have an amazing skill or a unique oddity. 

take the above as a joke if you want

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

@Inkblot

I can do that, I think.  So, you want them to be part of a circus? And more-or-less random (plus amazing skill or unique oddity)?

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

yep. No moonborn, though, please.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Could I please have a male Cursed?

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

@Inkblot

So, here's the first one, is this kinda what you were wanting?  (working on the others)

Name: Salamander

Tribe: SandWing

Appearance: Her body is covered in tiny, pale peach scales, giving her a lizard-like appearance without the normal varying scale sizes and patterns.  Her underbelly is a near-white tan, under-wings a dusty brown color, and black horns, tail-barb and claws.  She is very large and muscular. 

Personality: Having grown up without the protection of larger, overlapping scales, she pushed herself to her limits and beyond in training to become stronger then the other dragons that mocked her.  She has very poor people skills, but is excellent at combat, however, due to her odd appearance she was not accepted into the army.  This has made her spiteful, but determined to prove herself to others, even if it is through entertainment.  She can't stand to be touched. 

Power(s)?:

Other: Very strong

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Leopard

Name: Voicehearer

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Black scales with deep blue under-scales, grey eyes, white horns and claws, indigo underbelly.  A ring of silver scales around the base of his left wing.

Personality: Outgoing and chatty, he is usually very friendly, but a little proud.  While he pretends not to care about the things others say about him, he deeply does.  Very bad at keeping secrets.

Power(s)?: Curse: Can hear 'voices' of otherworldly beings narrating and controlling him and other dragons (you).

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

I'm having a vision of Salamander lifting up like fifteen elephants 

Yeah, that's great! Just so you know, I'm using them for a fanfiction. I can put you in there as a dragon too, if you'd like! 

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

@Inkblot

lol that's kinda what I was thinking too.  Also, yeah, you can put me in a fanfiction if ya want!  Make me awesome

Name: Epic

Tribe: RainWings

Appearance: Usually white or black scales, under-wings and underbelly.  When hypnotizing he makes spirals of blue, orange or green appear on his chest and spin.  Blue-green eyes.

Personality: Sarcastic and often annoying, he is sometimes a bit obnoxious.  As a child he was just a face in the crowd, so he learned to hypnotize to get attention.  He hates being ignored.

Power(s)?: Has mastered the odd art of hypnotism, by using his scales. 

Other:

Name: Squirrel

Tribe: MudWings

Appearance: Extremely small, deep brown scales with paler brown under-scales, yellow-tan underbelly, puce under-wings.  Amber eyes, dark, red-brown horns and claws.  Thin and athletic.

Personality: Easy to anger, she can find a threat or insult in almost any comment, and take it personally.  She is not a very easy dragon to get along with, but is good to have on your side.  Being small, she makes a good spy or thief, but she will complain about it endlessly.

Power(s)?:

Other:

Name: Thunder

Tribe: SkyWings

Appearance: Bright orange scales with scarlet under-scales, gold eyes, pale yellow underbelly, yellow-orange under-wings.  His tail splits in two near the end.  Deep brown horns and claws.

Personality: Very dramatic and charismatic.  He is quick-witted, and, seemingly very self-confident, but he really finds himself ugly.  He is easily hurt but will go to great lengths not to show it. 

Power(s)?:

Other:

Name: Icecap

Tribe: IceWings

Appearance: Sparkling white scales with sky-blue under-scales, large, dark blue eyes, icy-blue under-wings and blue-grey underbelly.  White horns and claws.  A small diamond-shaped mark rests under her right eye, it could either be a scar or a birthmark, she never talks about it.

Personality: Shy, but great in front of an audience, thoughtful, often notices things others haven't.  She trusts Salamander unconditionally and is one of the only dragons who have seen her soft side.  Desperate to be helpful in any way she can, and a very fast learner. 

Power(s)?:

Other:

I hope these are okay!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Ooooo, thank you! I've already got a few ideas for Icecap and Epic... although some of these might not be named in the story. Again, thank you so much!

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Is this still up (Im new to this website but im a roleplayer with sooooooooooooooo many ideas!))

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

I'm glad you like 'em!

@Dream time Dragon + Everyone

Yeah, this is still up.  I will be gone most of today and tomorrow but if you make a request I'll get back to you as soon as I can! 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Can I have a moon-born hybrid? 

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

@Velociraptor

Yup!

Name: Nightblossom

Tribe: Night/Rain

Appearance: Purple scales so dark they appear black, hot pink under-scales, emerald eyes, pale pink underbelly, star-scales appear in flower-like patterns on her wings.  Deep purple horns and claws.

Personality: Sarcastic and nosy, she is good with others...when she wants to be.  Very independent, she hates being deceived or lied to, and is a force to be reckoned with when angry.

Power(s)?: Prophet

Other: Can not change her scale colors, sprays acid instead of fire.  Gets energy from the moon, not the sun.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Velociraptor 

Yup!  Btw this may double-post, sorry.

Name: Nightblossom

Tribe: Night/Rain

Appearance: Purple scales so dark they appear black, hot pink under-scales, emerald eyes, pale pink underbelly, star-scales appear in flower-like patterns on her wings. Deep purple horns and claws.

Personality: Sarcastic and nosy, she is good with others...when she wants to be. Very independent, she hates being deceived or lied to, and is a force to be reckoned with when angry.

Power(s)?: Prophet

Other: Can not change her scale colors, sprays acid instead of fire.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Okay Can I Have A Brightest Night Night-Wing (Obvi)) Thats Also An Animus With Any Kind Of Jewlery But The Jewlery Will Be Enchanted By Another Animus And Also If You Want Can You Add An Ice-Wing Both As Female Thanks!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

@Dream time Dragon

Name: Futuremaker (Future for short)

Tribe: NightWings

Appearance: Black scales with very dark blue under-scales, white-blue underbelly, forest green eyes, charcoal-grey horns and claws. Star-scale patterns flow out from the upper wingtips.

Personality: Fiery and indipendant, she can hold her own in any battle. Though she outwardly appears polite and girly, she is a total tomboy.

Power(s)?: Mindreader, prophet, animus.

Jewelry: She wears a gold bracelet on her front left leg, it's small and dainty with a single ruby in it. She was told it was enchanted by another animus to protect her, but she has a feeling that's not the only spell it contains.

Other:

Name: Snowfall

Tribe: IceWing

Appearance: White-blue scales with aqua under-scales, royal blue eyes, white horns and claws, cyan spines on her back, neck and tail, pale lapis underbelly, cerulean under-wings.

Personality: Sarcastic and smart, she seems like an open book, but is very good at keeping secrets.  Somewhat annoying, she gets into a lot of trouble, but can usually get herself out of it pretty quick.  Slow to trust, but very loyal to her friends and family.

Power(s)?:

Other:

@Everyone

Yep, still open.  I'll be gone again tomorrow, but you can still leave requests!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

ooooh okay, I need at one dragon from each tribe (if that's not okay then only sky,rain,sand,mud, and ice), and all need to have some sort of curse. tank u

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

bump

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Nightlight

The rest are coming but my internet is slow...

Name: Cloud

Appearance: Maroon scales with burgundy under-scales, marigold eyes, black horns and claws, ruby under-wings apricot underbelly.

Personality: Kind, almost overly so, putting everyone else's needs before his own.  He is desperate for friendship, but cannot stand the look of fear on other dragon's faces when he comes near.  He wants to make others happy, often playing match-maker in the shadows. 

Power(s)?: Cursed so that everyone fears him as long as they look at him, however, when they are not looking at him, the curse doesn't effect them.

Other:

Name: Fruit

Appearance: Dark, blood red scales with black under-scales, white under-wings and underbelly, neon green horns and claws, jade eyes.

Personality: He knows he can pretty much do or say whatever without consequence so he does, jumping at the chance to break rules or make someone eat their words.  He seems rude and reckless, but honestly he just wants someone to deny him something, take offense be themselves around him. 

Power(s)?: Cursed so everyone he meets adores him.  Originally he was fine with this, until he realized others only liked him because of the curse. 

Other:

Name: Tumbleweed

Tribe: SandWings

Appearance: Tan scales with vanilla under-scales, obsidian eyes, cream underbelly, saffron under-wings, black horns, tail-barb and claws.

Personality: Rebellious and smart, she hates her curse and is determined to break it, even if she has to track down the animus who cast it.  She isn't upset about insulting others, it's the being forced into it  that she can't stand.  Often appears agitated and can be seen glaring at anyone who approaches her.

Power(s)?: Cursed so she can only speak the truth.  If asked a question, she must answer.  She tries to outsmart the curse by giving long, complicated answers so that no one will understand her, but she cannot lie.

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Oh And Can I Also Have A Rain-Wing But Dont Make Her Lazy I Want Her To Be More Like Glory But Not Exactly

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

@Nightlight

Hope these are okay.  Still working on the cursed SeaWing...

Name: Reflection
Tribe: IceWings
Appearance: Powder blue scales with navy under-scales, cobalt under-wings, baby blue underbelly, white horns and claws, amethyst eyes, teal spines on her back, neck and tail.
Personality: Cheery and friendly, she is almost always happy...until she sees her reflection, at which point she goes into a trans-like state and can't help speaking to it, and hearing it talk about her.
Power(s)?: Cursed so her reflection torments her, showing her the worst parts of herself.
Other:

Name: Earthquake
Tribe: MudWings
Appearance: Chestnut scales with amber under-scales, tan underbelly, copper under-wings, grey eyes, black horns and claws.
Personality: Excitable but quiet, he has to be to keep others safe. He only ever talks in whispers and prides himself on his ability to stay calm in stressful situations. However, he has been known to lose his temper, and gets very loud when he does.
Power(s)?: Cursed so when he roars, the ground splits beneath him, if he growls, the ground shakes.
Other:

Name: Sleepwalker
Appearance: Black scales, charcoal under-scales, silver underbelly, jade eyes, white horns and claws.
Personality: Smart and serious, he is great at planning, but terrible at improvisation. He often appears tired, putting off sleep as long as possible, and waking more tired then when he went to sleep. He has never had his own dream in his life, and therefor doesn't understand why other dragons let their dreams be so...unrealistic.
Power(s)?: Cursed so that when he falls asleep, he enters another dragon's dreams. He cannot choose who's dream he enters, and cannot wake until the dreamer does.
Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

ooh i love them. Thank uou so much!

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Thank you so so so much! I Love Them!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise 

She, It, Them 

Night-Wing Lover

@Dream Time Dragon

Name: Oncidium

Appearance: Plum scales with forest green under-scales, eggplant under-wings and black underbelly, emerald eyes, black horns and claws.

Personality: Sarcastic and smart, she resents the stereotype of 'lazy RainWings' and relishes the look on a dragon's face when she proves it wrong.  She enjoys flying and fighting and generally correcting the popular opinion about her tribe.  

Power(s)?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Make it chaos or what you view me as.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Can I have a Sandwing, Skywing, and Nightwing. They can be any gender. My only specifics are that the Nightwing trys to be edgy and fails horribly and that the Sandwing is slightly crazy. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Bump

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

@Scar

Yup!  Hope these work!

Name: Chuparosa
Tribe: SandWings
Appearance: Beige scales with raw umber under-scales, cream underbelly, apricot under-wings, white horns and claws, black tail-barb.
Personality: Generally very social and outgoing, though she is slightly crazy, her moods changing rapidly and without any real warning or reason, and she sometimes seems child-like in her behavior. She can't put her talon on it, but sometimes she feels like there's something not quite right about herself.
Power(s)?:
Other:

Name: Darkthought
Appearance: Black scales with onyx under-scales, dim gray underbelly, black horns and claws, phthalo green eyes.
Personality: Clumsy and a little nerdy, he tries to be cool and edgy but fails. He is pretty much an adorable cinnamon roll who wants to seem tough, he gets super exited over the smallest compliment. He's the kind of dragon who would call a truce with his worst enemy so a pack of scavengers could cross the battlefield safely.
Power(s)?:
Other:

Other:Name: Circinae
Appearance: Rusty red scales with cardinal under-scales, cinnabar under-wings, salmon underbelly, orange eyes, dark brown horns and claws. He has a small scar on his jaw, never ask him about it, he won't stop talking.
Personality: Noble (right), chivalrous (when there are people to see), modest (won't stop talking about himself), brave (when he knows he can't lose), honestly he finds himself flawless. He even loves his 'rugged battle scar' that he supposedly got while fighting off twenty NightWing assassins. Or were they IceWing animi? It's hard to keep his stories straight.
Power(s)?:
Other:

@Nightlight

Sorry it took so long!

Name: Arapaima
Tribe: SeaWings
Appearance: Fern scales with teal under-scales, jade underbelly, sea-green under-wings, silver eyes, white horns and claws, green-yellow glow-scales. Very small.
Personality: Curious and imaginative, his only knowledge of what it's like on dry land comes from scrolls and his friends. He hopes to find a way to break his curse, so he can fly, and see a real live raccoon (he heard they can read minds).
Power(s)?: Cursed so that he can only breath under water, not on land.
Other:

@Summer

Oooh!  Chaos!  *inspiration knocks me on the head*

Name: Disorder
Appearance: Constantly changing with no see-able pattern. Olive eyes.
Personality: His behavior is so unpredictable it appears random, except to those who know him best. He is very sensitive to small changes, missing almost nothing. He is very smart and has an excellent memory, though few notice.
Power(s)?: The ability to confuse pretty much anyone?
Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Plz excuse the typo (not Other:Name:!  Geez!)  Other then that I'm glad this all came through, I would hate to have to type that all up again.  Yeah I'm lazy

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

bump

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

bump

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Could I have a hybrid please? (It doesn't matter what two tribes the OC is from, and I don't really have a preference over gender or anything like that).

• Posted at:

#I have no idea what I am doing

I am... Supernova????

"Powerpoint" -Noam Dar

I have OCs (sort of???):

Storm(SkyWing/SeaWing)

Evei Oggastein(Human)

I like Marina and the Diamonds.

And cats in Clans.

*awkwardly makes joke that has nothing to do with anything*

YASSSS

DISORDER IS A PERFECT CHILD

Another one? The best version of me that you see.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

bump? 

• Posted at:

#I have no idea what I am doing

I am... Supernova????

"Powerpoint" -Noam Dar

I have OCs (sort of???):

Storm(SkyWing/SeaWing)

Evei Oggastein(Human)

I like Marina and the Diamonds.

And cats in Clans.

*awkwardly makes joke that has nothing to do with anything*

@Andalite I love her! You don’t mind if I put her in my signature?

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

@Supernova

Yup!

Name: Solar
Tribe: Rain/Sky
Appearance: Vermilion scales with mint green under-scales, gold underbelly, apricot under-wings, yellow-green eyes, amber horns and claws. The ruff around her face is smaller then normal.
Personality: Confident, rebellious, a bit of a showoff. She enjoys getting attention and making people laugh. She can't stand serious situations and will even embarrass herself to break tension.
Power(s)?: Flaming-Death-Spit! (No fire-breath, can spit lava instead of venom)
Other:

@Summer
Okay, I hope you don't mind that it's a girl (kinda my fallback and I don't know your gender). Also, I don't really know you (or anyone) personally so, sorry if this isn't as good as the others or I get something wrong... Oh the woes my lack of social life brings to all... Glad you like Disorder!

Name: Seeker
Appearance: Black scales with dark grey under-scales, silver underbelly, white horns and claws, pale blue eyes. Star scales spiral out from the center of her wings.
Personality: Smart and kind, she enjoys writing and is very good at wording things. Very creative, curious and aware of what goes on around her. Very supportive of her friends.
Power(s)?:
Other:

@Velociraptor
Yeah go ahead! I'm glad you like her!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl