Plot:

A very popular game is tradition on Earth. Similar to the Hunger Games, people will be chosen to enter the game. Six people, from different fandoms, will be tossed into this unforgiving simulation to fight to stay alive. They are put into an experiment lab, and given the abilities from their fandoms. For example, a girl from the Harry Potter fandom would be given a working wand. However, you must rely on your knowledge of the fandom, and the monsters.

The game is placed in a part of the world, unknown to anyone, and is made to look as an Apocolypse. Houses destroyed, buildings, cars, everything is in ruins.

Monsters are spread around, scientific experiments. You have no idea how they were made, found, or how they even got there. Each person is thrown into different areas, to attempt survival.

The catch? You don't know how to kill the other monsters from other fandoms. Only yours. The game lasts as long as you can live, and every two years new people are thrown in. How do you know if you found someone from your team? You are given bloodwork, a special kind of blood, injected in your system. It lights up when you come in contact with another member of the same blood. Basically you become a christmas tree.

This game is at random, and gets harder as you proceed. You have no idea what lies at the ending, if you finish the game. All you've been told is you represent your fandom, kill your monsters, survive, and follow the signal. What is the signal? That isn't explained.

Rules:

The rules of the game are simple.

We highly recommend not killing people from your team, as you will need them all to complete the game.

Completing the game has never been succeeded.

The game gets harder and harder as you get closer to the end.

The game is referred to as "Lost" in English, but transfers to other languages.

This is an LGBTQ+ (And straight) roleplay. If you don't support it, I don't want to hear it. You can leave if you don't like how I run my roleplays. However, you are NOT being forced to own an LGBTQ+ character. Make your characters how you want, as long as I give permission.

No fighting or bullying outside of the roleplay. If I catch it I have full authority to kick you out.

If you try to change the character you've chosen, like the fandom or something, I will give your spot to another member.

I have full authority to do anything I like with this RP, as it is my original idea.

If you don't like how I run this, leave.

No Overpowered characters. You ONLY know about your fandom. However, a team can share answers and techniques on how to kill their monsters.

Shipping is allowed.

Don't try to control other characters, unless it is given permission by the owner of that character. Ex: "My name is Sally. Boston comes over and slaps me." Or anything similar.

No rainbow anything. No rainbow hair, eyes, eyebrows, skin. Please. But flaws are reccommended!

If you're reading this write "I am lost" in white ink in the Additional section.

This may be a forum wide roleplay. Just make sure you put "ALIA" as the abbreviation of the name.

Credit to the other roleplays and ideas I've been inspired by.

If there is any pointless arguing, I will be forced to handle it as I see fit.

Do not make your character a stereotype if you don't want to! Someone from South America doesn't have to have dark skin, or a thick accent. Someone from Canada doesn't have to be super nice. You see what I mean?

For your character, please list what your ability/power is, what it does, and how you can keep it from being OP.

If you have any questions please ask me, don't be scared.

Characters

1 person from Harry Potter- Given a wand., check with me on the details of it. Clothing may be worn from any character. Ex: Gryffindor Tie, Harry's scarf, Luna's glasses, etc. Recommended to wear something from your house (Ex: Ravenclaw wears a Ravenclaw tie) but not required. Not given any books. From somewhere in Europe.

1 persons from Voltron- Given a suit of Paladin armor, if requested by the player. Clothing may be worn from any character. Given only one combat item from one of the paladins. Ex: Keith's bayard, or Hunk's bayard, etc. Please check with me on the details of your combat item. Not given a lion throughout the game. I assume you know what you're doing with this. From somewhere in Austrailia. (One spot taken by me. The other one is open. If requested, we can be twins. If not, then strangers, friends, whatever you desire.)

1 person from Fairy Tail- Given Dragon Slayer (Like Natsu) magic if requested, or Celestial Spirit Magic (Like Lucy). Nothing too OP. I'm not super familiar with this fandom, so let me know which power you choose, it's abilities, and how you can make it not OP. Clothing may be worn from any character. From the Philippines.

1 person from Percy Jackson- Given the abilities as a Demigod would, not OP. Let me know which god/goddess you want to be a child of, and the powers you choose from it. Clothing may be worn from any character. Not given any books. You rely on knowledge and the training you've been given. Combat weapon must be accepted by me. From somewhere in South America.

1 person from Warriors Cats- Given the ability to change from human to cat. Combat may come from knowledge. If you request anything more, like a special power or something, ask me. I understand there isn't much to do here but I'll do my best to try and keep it equal. I will be a bit more lenient with this character. From somewhere in Canada.

Form:

(Please get rid of Parenthesis)

Full name:

Sexuality:

Pronouns:

Fandom/Spot:

Power: (Please list what it is, what it is used for, and how you can keep it from becoming OP.)

Combat item: (Not required. Mostly thinking of Warriors and PJ.)

Detailed Appearance: (Hair, eyes, skin, clothing, etc.)

Anything change your appearance?: (Ex: Voltrons have armor, Warriors can have cat ears/tail, Harry Potter can have gold eyes, Percy Jackson can have.. beautified looks if kid of Aphrodite (You get the idea, right PJ?) Yeah I think you get the idea, guys.)

Flaws: (Acne? Birthmarks? Skin conditions? Different colored eyes? Etc.)

Background: (Ex: HP gives their house, family situation, etc. Doesn't have to be super detailed but at least some knowledge for me.)

Personality: (MORE THAN FIVE!)

Flaws: (Personality wise. Are they a hot head? Super trusting? Sensitive? Cold hearted? ADD?)

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?:

Read all the rules?:

How active on WOF are you?:

Shipping allowed?:

Additionally?: (If you have a S/O, maybe if you read what's in the rules?, Etc)

My form

(As an example)

Full name: Rose Oakley Waters "Oakley"

Sexuality: Pan-sexual

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Fandom/Spot: Voltron #1

Power: Black Paladin. Right hand glows a silver/light grey at random, doesn't know what to do with it. (Can eventually do something with it.)

Combat item: Red bayard turns into an Energy Chain sword. In regular appearance, has a dagger.

Detailed Appearance: (See Lucas Mireles, the fashion model) Sandy blonde/brown hair, messy, turned up at the top, dyed silver at the top (Think Markiplier). Pale skin, no freckles. Dark eyebrows. Somehow incredibly hot. Face shape is square, jaw is fairly defined. Long eyelashes that bring out his bright silver eyes. Pretty tall, about 6'0-ish. Not really super skinny, but slim, with defined muscles. Has a crooked smile that shows he's amused. Plain white t-shirt with black trims. Army jacket, but black, with white trim, and patched rips along the sleeves and on the back, the collar popped up. Black jeans, ripped from the middle of the thigh, down just below the knee, some patched up at the top. Silver, black, and white boots like Keith's. A belt with a pack on the right side, on the left is a blade holder. 

Anything change your appearance?: Voltron black paladin armor. Bayard in one hand, sometimes at the waist.

Flaws: Birthmark on his shoulders and collar bones. Birthmark on the back of his neck which looks similar to a lion (Black lion). Scars all over his back and arms, from unknown reasons.

Background: Father was abusive, mother put up with him because he owned the house and such. People don't know the father is abusive, because he is very successful in his career. When Oakley told his parents he wanted to be a boy, they weren't really okay with it. The father didn't like it, and began to hurt Oakley even more. Mother eventually got used to it, and helped. They paid for Oakley to be able to be a boy, secretly, kept from the father. Oakley doesn't really have friends, he's very indepentant. He was going to stand up for his mom, when he was pulled into the game and seperated. He didn't want to leave, in fear of his mother getting hurt.

Personality: Independant, Brilliant, Protective, Flirty, Sarcastic, Knows he's strong but doesn't want to admit it, doesn't like to brag, Loves the stars.

Flaws: Can't sit still, when he gets mad there's not really a way to calm him down unless someone finds how, not super trusting at first, not the greatest at teamwork, sometimes comes across as rude

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor's.

Read all the rules?: Well Duh

How active on WOF are you?: This doesn't apply to me ahaha

Shipping allowed?: Yeah sure

Additionally?: ALIA. 

Please let this go through mods. Saves last two days!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dιρρҽɾ Qυιll Pιɳҽʂ-Sƈɾιρƚσɾ ➷ IT'S CIPHER TIME~!

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

тωιи: נσкєѕтєя  

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Save Harry Potter spot

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Saved

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Save Warrior Cat spot please!!

• Posted at:

♮°-Atbash-°♮

He/Him/They||Queer & Proud!

s l o w l y going  i n a c t i v e

Pilot of the Red Lion

Fall Enthusiast

nerd extreme

Astronomy|Geology|Gemology

LGBTQIA+

Quiznak!

Saved

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Save Percy Jackson.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Form:

Full name: Gilly Burns

Sexuality: straight

Pronouns: she/her

Fandom/Spot: harry potter fandom

Power: has a wand so can do magic

Combat item: wand I guess

Detailed Appearance: Long red hair, tan skin with billions of freckles, brown eyes with long eyelashes, light brown eyebrows, wears a Hufflepuff headband and a witch's robe

Anything change your appearance?: I don't know, if I need anything tell me

Flaws: scar on left arm

Background: her dad is a wizard and her mum is a muggle. She was sorted into Hufflepuff by the sorting hat

Personality: kind, loyal, a natural leader, a little brave but not enough to be in Gryffindor, smart and funny

Flaws: she is to trusting and gets really mad when someone breaks the rules

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: the supervisor's 

Read all the rules?: yes

How active on WOF are you?: every morning and most of the time in the evening, unless I'm on a plane

Shipping allowed?: yes

Additionally?: ALIA i am lost

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Saved, and an explanation of the "Anything change your appearance?"

So the appearance is like, what your character looks like normally. In casual clothes. The change your appearance means if you have robes, if your eye color changes, etc.

If that makes sense?

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Full name: Amare Cao

Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them, prefers the She/Her though

Fandom/Spot: Warrior Cat

Power: Shape-shift into a cat. Sometimes when she tries to activate this power, it comes on delayed. 

Combat item:When in normal human appearance, carries a small silver dagger. When cat, well, she has her claws and teeth. 

Detailed Appearance: Amare (in human form), has short, ear-length red-brown hair and bright green eyes. She has tanned olive skin and stands at 5 feet 3 inches. She's small and nimble, and skinny too. She has a oval-ish shaped face. She has slight muscle in her arms and legs, but nothing too burly. Amare's expression is usually quite blank, with emotion occasionally flowing through. She wears pale, olive colored cargo pants with many small pockets. Also wears black combat boots and a black t-shirt. 

Anything change your appearance?: Well, when she changes to a cat, that sure does change her appearance. Averaged-sized, nimble orange tabby when transformed. Has the same green eyes are defining dark orange stripes. 

Flaws: Amare (human) has acne dotting her forehead and a small, t-shaped birthmark on her upper-left arm. As a cat, she has one black-ish brown claw, unlike the other translucent white ones. 

Background: In her opinion, her fandom life was not nearly as complete as she wanted it to be. She heard of Lost and wanted to be in it. she was in riverclan

Personality: She is very educated and sarcastic, though not the bravest soul. She's a trickster, and isn't very quick to trust someone. She is cunning, but also not the most self-confident. She has quite the wicked sense of humor, though isn't very quick to make friends with someone. Somewhat independent, but will occasionally work with someone. Amare is always thinking and processing things.  She likes puzzles, books and is very good at analyzing and calculating, though hates canines (it's a cat thing), some insects and over-positivity. 

Flaws: She doesn't trust people too quickly, a bit insecure, stresses about things sometimes. A bit of a pessimist, to be honest. Not super self-confident either. 

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Her desicion. 

Read all the rules?: *thumbs up* yes

How active on WOF are you?: If we were to put  this on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 9/10. So very active. 

Shipping allowed?:  yeeeeeeet all the way

Additionally?:  ALIA, I am lost.

feel free to make editing suggestions. 

• Posted at:

♮°-Atbash-°♮

He/Him/They||Queer & Proud!

s l o w l y going  i n a c t i v e

Pilot of the Red Lion

Fall Enthusiast

nerd extreme

Astronomy|Geology|Gemology

LGBTQIA+

Quiznak!

Accepted!

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Harry Potter- Taken

1 person from Voltron- OPEN

Fairy Tail- OPEN

Percy Jackson- SAVED

Warriors- TAKEN

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

up

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

The only fandom out of those in familiar with is warriors. So if there was another spot for that I would gladly join. Bit if not I will just watch from the sidelines for now.

• Posted at:

HI I'm Violé.  I'm a she/ they. 

I'm a doggo lover (I like cats too)

Big fan of WoF and Warriors

Warning Full of Cheese!

If you have any questions whatsoever about me or anything just ask because I'm a person who does people person things ;)

Up

• Posted at:

HI I'm Violé.  I'm a she/ they. 

I'm a doggo lover (I like cats too)

Big fan of WoF and Warriors

Warning Full of Cheese!

If you have any questions whatsoever about me or anything just ask because I'm a person who does people person things ;)

Full name: Isabella "Isa" Carla "Car" Rodriguez 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Pronouns: She/Her 

Fandom/Spot: Percy Jackson 

Power: Extremely good fighter, has a good aim. She trains twice every week, to make sure she doesn't go rusty but also so she doesn't overdue herself. She can slightly tell coordinates, like Percy. However, it's very weak and it only works to tell where she is. 

Combat item: Silver bow and arrow similar to the Hunters of Artemis, several hunting knives on hand if she loses her bow and as her normal self.

Detailed Appearance: Isa has pixie cut dark brown, almost black hair. She has dyed streaks of it red, some of them frame the right side of her face. She has a ovalish shaped face. Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color. Her skin is dark, but not super dark. Isa normally wears jeans and a blouse. She also has a dark blue hoodie that she is attached to. She has the normal piercings with two extra on her right ear and a ring on her left ear.

Anything change your appearance?: Clothes resembling the Hunters' and her eyes has a red tint to it. She also has the circlet like Thalia's. 

Flaws: A few scars on her back, and one scar making a line from the right side of her wrist on her right hand to the inside of the left side of her elbow 

Background: She loved being in the fandom, but her uncle and dad had become abusive. Her mom and little sister weren't safe, and she tried to stop her uncle and dad from hurting them, but then she got pulled into Lost. 

Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 

Flaws: Extremely hotheaded, and stubborn, and can be quite impulsive. (You want more, you read the personality)

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor's. 

Read all the rules?: Yes. 

How active on WOF are you?: Very. Usually for Diamond Bay, but I can manage.

Shipping allowed?: Yes! Ship away.

Additionally?: I am lost.Legacy of Neptune, Daughter of Mars. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

oH SAVE VOLTRON KIDDO

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Accepted and Saved.

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Will there be other fandoms? Like Star Wars or gravity falls or something?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#LittleWitchAcademia 

I wanted to do Gravity Falls, but it seemed a bit small. Compared to the others. I may add them later, if I can find a better explanation of them.

Also I saw your signature *Laughs*

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

*fingerguns* double join? I think so  XD

This is a form in progress, but I didn’t want to lose it so...

Full name: Adiann Lostrego Dai-Delwyn Emrys 

Nicknames (added): Adi, Emmis, Delwyn + any others y’all can come up with

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: He/him

Fandom/Spot: Fairy tail

Power: Lightning dragon slayer magic, but he’s not the best at it, so it usually goes out of control when he’s angry, frustrated, or generally feeling any intense emotion.

Combat item: Twin shortswords and throwing knives.

Detailed Appearance: Adiann has maple syrup coloured hair, styled in a quiff. His hair lightens in the sunlight to an amber blonde. He has an oval shaped face with a strong jawline and lightly tanned skin that doesn’t burn easily. He has a height of about 6’1, and his body is thin and muscular. He has partial hetrochromia, so his eyes are a mix of blue, violet and silver, with some gold specks. He has a gold triangle birthmark under his right eye.

Anything change your appearance?: Eyes occasionally have lightning flashes going across them.

Flaws: Various scars on his legs and forearms, all hidden, as well as a large jagged scar on his back going from his left shoulder blade to his right hip.

Background:

Personality: 

Flaws: Has Natsu’s + Gray’s temper, a bit clueless about crushes. Has a bit of ADHD and OCD.

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor’s

Read all the rules?: O’ course

How active on WoF are you?: Recently joined, becoming steadily more active

Shipping allowed?: Course!

Additionally?: ALIA I am lost.

• Posted at:

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Curses, I wanted the Fairy Tail spot... If Jokester is rejected, can you save it for me?

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Of course, Neptune. However, I don't think she'll be rejected.. I'll be a bit lenient. I can make two Fairy Tail spots. I'll save the other for you. How bout it?

J- Accepted, other than Personality and Backstory need filled, sis.

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

lol I didn't realize that was your nickname XD I meant the character he is my fictional crush/senpai

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#LittleWitchAcademia 

I understand haha

But still.. *Winks*

I'm just kidding.

The Voltron Save ends tomorrow. Please get it in by then.

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Thanks, Dipper, that would be great! :D

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Mhm!

Hoping to get this RP on the road soon.

Please get your forms in if you haven't already!

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Wiil do ;P

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Full name: Adiann Lostrego Dai-Delwyn Emrys 

Nicknames (added): Adi, Emmis, Delwyn + any others y’all can come up with

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: He/him

Fandom/Spot: Fairy tail

Power: Lightning dragon slayer magic, but he’s not the best at it, so it usually goes out of control when he’s angry, frustrated, or generally feeling any intense emotion.

Combat item: Twin shortswords and throwing knives.

Detailed Appearance: Adiann has maple syrup coloured hair, styled in a quiff. His hair lightens in the sunlight to an amber blonde. He has an oval shaped face with a strong jawline and lightly tanned skin that doesn’t burn easily. He has a height of about 6’1, and his body is thin and muscular. He has partial hetrochromia, so his eyes are a mix of blue, violet and silver, with some gold specks. He has a gold triangle birthmark under his right eye.

Anything change your appearance?: Eyes occasionally have lightning flashes going across them.

Flaws: Various scars on his legs, arms, chest and fists, as well as a large jagged scar on his back going from his left shoulder blade to his right hip. He has a thin white scar at the nape of his neck too, and if anyone asks about it, he’ll completely freeze up.

Background: Adiann lived with an abusive mother and a completely useless father, neither of which ever treated him well. His father neglected him, often locking him up in his room and forgetting to feed him for weeks, which forced Adiann to learn how to pick locks, climb out of a window on the third floor without being spotted, and find food. His mother constantly abused him, both physically and mentally, causing him to become unstable. The only help he had at this time was his friends, twins, a boy and a girl. They boosted his confidence when necessary and snuck him food when he couldn’t get any. They were the ones he eventually ran to when he ran away from home. They found him a place to live, though he would often live on the streets instead, whenever he couldn’t pay the rent. Because of this, he became more cunning and strong, figuring out how to fight. He was eventually forced to be in Lost.

Personality: Hot headed, charismatic, sarcastic and cynical, but still tries to be nice when he remembers to. Has little to no self esteem at times. Distrusts certain types of people and is quick to judge. Has a tough exterior, so he won’t open up to people easily, but when he does, he’ll be the most loyal person ever, though he always has this nagging fear that he isn’t good enough, and that someday he’ll be left all alone.

Flaws: Has Natsu’s + Gray’s temper, a bit clueless about crushes. Has depression and has moments where he runs out of self esteem, and doesn’t trust people easily. 

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor’s

Read all the rules?: O’ course

How active on WoF are you?: Recently joined, becoming steadily more active

Shipping allowed?: Course! Please help this poor boi

Additionally?: ALIA I am lost.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Accepted

I will do first POV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

It's tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Bump

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you guys I'll post a POV in a moment

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Miles Waters

I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here. I thought as I trudged through the empty streets. Cars were wrecked, buildings crumbled. It's like an apocolypse. I turned my head to the right, to see a lonely swing set. A swing was slowly moving with the breeze.

I had a sudden flashback of playing in my backyard, on the swings. It was quiet, I was outside alone like usually. The sky was a brilliant blue, perfect for a warm summer day. The grass was a dark green, and soft. I looked through the glass door of the house, to watch my mum be thrown against the wall. There was no sound, but you didn't need any. Mum was in tears, shouting it seemed, as a glass bottle smashed against the wall right next to her. I jumped, and looked away, terrified. I wanted to help Mum, but how can I? I'm just a child.

Snapping out of the memory, I realized the sky had gone darker than it was. The dark clouds covered the entire sky, and I cursed under my breath, looking for somewhere to hide. I jogged down the road for a moment, before darting into an empty house. The windows were smashed out, but I can build a barricade over it. I closed the door behind me, the air inside musty. I slowly slid my backpack off, and onto the floor next to a wall. The house seemed creepy, being dark and dirty. But I can't turn on a light, it'll cause a distraction. I glanced up the stairs to my left, pitch black at the top. A shiver ran down my spine, as I clenched my teeth. There was a small kitchen connected to a living room in front of me. A bathroom was to my right, and the stairs to my left. I will not be checking out what's up there. A siren was heard from outside, as I quickly ran to cover the windows with what I could. A sheet, a pillow case, a chair. The siren continued, as I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. Hopefully this musty air will erase my scent. Upstairs there were four bedrooms and a bathroom, a closet, and stairs leading to an attic. Probably where this poor family hid after hearing the first siren, back when the city was alive..

I had another flashback, slipping me momentarily away from the real world. I was in the same house, in the same spot. The air was clean, and it was light. Sunlight came through the windows, showing cream painted walls. Laughter and voices echoed from downstairs, but I waited, frozen. I can't let them see me. I wandered around upstairs. The first bedroom was for a younger boy, decorated in cars and trains. The second bedroom was for a girl, two girls, with a bunk bed and bright pink wall paper. The third bedroom was a master bedroom, probably for the parents, with a canopy bed and neutral walls. The fourth bedroom was blocked off, the door locked. Had a child passed away, but they had not redone the room? Quickly, all the conversation stopped, as the same siren echoed through the house. Time paused for a moment, as I tried to find somewhere to hide. In a panic, everyone came rushing upstairs. The father, not quite built of muscles, jumped up and grabbed the stairs leading to the attic, and pulled them down. Two girls ran up first, blond curls and freckles and dressed in bright clothing. Probably twins, or very close sisters. The boy was next, his hair dark brown like his father's. The mother, with red hair, pulled the little boy up, shouting to the father. "Come up!" The father shook his head slowly, dark brown messy hair falling into his eyes. He has to secure the house first. Ignoring the mother's cries, he ran towards me-and through me. I am a ghost, it seems. The father kicked the door of the locked bedroom open, revealing dark purple wall paper. He emerged from the room with a baby in his arms. Why had the mother not gone for the baby? Why was the door locked to the child's room? However, the stairs were pulled up. The father could not get to the family. The little boy cried, as the mother looked down through the hole at the father in sympathy. I grew frustrated, but stayed quiet in fear they could hear me. The father shouted to let him up, but the mother shook her head. I looked back to the father, his skin where he touched the child, growing red. I looked back to the attic, as the door shut. A family abandoned their father and baby, because the baby was sick somehow. The father ran downstairs, his face crumpled, and out the front door. Gun shots were heard, as I jumped back into reality.

I sprinted into the girls bedroom, and moved the curtains to look out the window. People were rushing around in the alleyway in blurs. Ghosts of people who once lived in this thriving city. I threw my backpack to the ground, and slid down against the wall onto the floor. I laid my head against my knees, looking at my bag. If only things were the same as they once were. But no, now every thing's in destruction. At least in this part of the world. No, I can't escape the game unless I win. And I will win.

I will win this game called Lost.

And there's the starter POV! You can POV starting in the game, like I did, or you can POV being thrown into the game. Everyone's story is different, there is no correct way to write. However, this game is brutal, and if you POV before the game, remember that the supervisors are not kind. Similar to the Hunger Games, your name is drawn, they pick you up, and you go through a series of tests. Blood work, actually. But you won't remember that. They put you unconscious from the moment they pick you up, until the moment you are thrown into the game.

Everyone POVing, please hear a siren at some point. The siren means bad things are coming, and you must hide. My character has frequent flashbacks of his past but also of what happened in his area. I'm hoping to keep it just him, please. You can POV seeing a monster or two from your fandom or another, but remember the siren means hide.

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Isabella - 

I was stupid. The moment I heard the siren, I had ran for cover. But there wasn't any cover in sight. I cursed myself as I found a spot to hide. A pile of ruble, really. But I knew the monsters would be able to sniff me out, and I didn't want that. I tightened my grip on my bow, and found a spot i could lie down. I yanked the hood of my silver hoodie up to help the smell. 

(I'll finish it, just not now)

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

up

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs