Dear [insert name here],

You have been one of the few chosen to join us at Jade Mountain Academy. This school offers higher education than most schools along with the chance to make friends with people from other tribes. Simply fill out the form provided, press the dragon insignia and you'll be good to go! We hope to see you soon!

~ The Jade Mountain Academy staff 

I assure you, this is more interesting than it sounds. Trust me. 

In an alternate world, not quite Earth and not quite Phyrrah, half humans half dragons live in tribes. These tribes have gotten into wars in the past, so in order to help sort out their differences, a few people banded together to create this academy. 

SkyWings- Often tall people with red or orange hair. They often have lots of freckles. They have SkyWing wings. They can both manipulate and conjure fire. Fire touch (the equivalent of Firescales) can happen. 

IceWings- Often blond or white haired people with pale skin and pastel colored eyes. They also have IceWing wings. They can both conjure and manipulate ice, snow, frost and slush, but not water. Animus and Ice touch can happen. 

SeaWings- Often have blue or purple hair with green eyes. They have SeaWing gills and wings. They can both manipulate and conjure water, vapor and fog/mist, but not ice, mud or slush. Animus can happen. 

SandWings- often tanned people with black hair and orange, yellow, brown or black eyes. They have SandWing wings. They can manipulate sand and dirt, but not mud. Animus can occur. 

MudWings- often brown or blacked haired people with great strength and a stout build. Their eyes tend to be either amber, brown, black or gold. They have MudWing wings. Metal manipulation. Fire resistance can occur. 

NightWings- Often have forcked, black tongues and either purple, blue or black eyes, along with NightWing wings. They can conjure and manipulate  lightning. Animus, mind reading, future predicting can happen. 

RainWings- Often have colorful hair and eyes. They have the fangs (which do not contain poison) and wings (which do change color) of a RainWing. They can manipulate plants. 

Instead of Winglets, there are houses. 

Jade House: Everyone in the Jade House wears an accessory with a jade stone somewhere on it. Home of the well, random. They are randomly selected to be in the Jade House. 

SkyWing: open 

IceWing: open 

SeaWing: open 

SandWing: open 

MudWing: saved for Nighlight

RainWing: open 

NightWing: open 

Gold House: Everyone in the Gold House wears an accessory made out of gold. Home of the brave/adventurous. 

SkyWing: Taken by me (Diana)

MudWing: open 

Silver House: Everyone in the Silver House wears an accessory made out of silver. Home of the intelligent/clever. 

SeaWing: Saved for Gulfstream

SandWing: Saved for Leopard 

Copper House: Everyone in the Copper House wear an accessory made out of copper. Home of the cheery/creative. 

Quartz House: Everyone in the Quartz House wears an accessory with a quartz somewhere on it. Home of the kind/loyal. 

RainWing: Saved for Lana 

Sapphire House: This house may or may not happen. If enough people join, then this will open up. I think you get the point of what they would wear. 

Moonborn (Up to three): all open

Fire Touch (Up to Two): all open 

Ice Touch (Up to Two): all open

Hybrids (Up to Five): all open

Fire Resistance (Up to Three): All open 

Animus (SandWing, IceWing, SeaWing or NightWing; Up to One, possibly Two):open 

Teacher spots are open too, let me know if you want to make one! 

Rules:

- Don't be OP with your powers. Please make sure to add some limitations.

- No Mary Sues or Gary Stues please.

- Please don't control other people's characters. 

- I might appoint mod, so just ask if you want to be one 

- Up to three characters per person, unless of course you make a form for a teacher. 

- Only one powered character (ex, moonborn, fire touch, etc.) per person. (rule might change depending on how many people sign up) 

- shipping, (including LGBT+) is allowed. 

- saves last three days, and extention last two. 

- You are allowed two extentions 

- Don't bully 

- On that note, hate the OC, not the forumer. 

- Have fun and thank you for reading

Form: 

Name:

*Nickname(s): 

Age (14-18):

Pronouns:

Tribe(s):

Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): 

Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): 

Personality:

House (base it off personality unless in Jade House): 

Power(s) (with limitations):

Crush/Shippable?: 

*Backstory: 

Other: 

My form:

Name: Diana Florentine 

*Nickname(s): nope 

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: straight 

Tribe(s): SkyWing 

Appearance: Diana is a tall girl with bright red hair that falls just above her hips. It is often in braids or in a ponytail. She has warm brown eyes and pale skin, which is speckled by many a freckle. She has a hawk-like nose and a sharp jaw line. Her wings are crimson with an orange membrane. Diana has a gold bracelet that she wears on her left hand. 

Clothing Preference: A knee-length, red-violet dress with a brown corset. The dress has no sleeves but thick straps. Sometimes, she wears a maroon jacket. She wears knee-high brown boots with about 3" heel. She always wears a pair of brown pants underneath her dress that gets tucked into her boots. 

Personality: Diana is daring and adventurous. At first sight, she is cold and demanding with sarcasm as her best friend. She hates being hugged or kissed, which is partly why she seems so cold, and yet, when she is having a bad day, she will let you hug her as long as she knows you. Once opened up, Diana is very protective re-assuring, though the chances of her giving you a hug are still extremely low. She has trust issues and tends to be more independent then dependent. Diana prefers to run from her problems instead of facing them ths first time around, often leading too emotional breakdowns. 

House: Gold 

Power(s): With fire manipulation, she is able to control any fire within a fifty yard radius. The farther it is, the more it drains her engery and the harder it is to control. She can also conture fire, but it takes loads of concentration and effort. 

Crush/Shippable?: yes 

*Backstory:  When Diana was a smol bean, her parents abandoned her. Her aunt found out about her abandonation and took her in. But Diana never felt fully welcome. One night, she ran away. She kept running too, until she recived the letter. Intrigued, she signed up. 

Other: POV is this 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Save Silver NightWing!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Save an Animus, Copper Skywing, and Silver NightWing

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

I mean Quartz NightWing

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Save Silver IceWing!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Wait save a Moonborn, Copper SkyWing, and Jade IceWing. Life is easier this way XD

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@everyone, saved!

@Nightwolf, XD if you're saving a moonborn, what house will your NightWing be in? 

SPOTS:

Jade House : 

IceWing: Saved for Nightwolf 

Gold House : 

Silver House : 

IceWing: Saved for Fiona 

NightWing: Saved for Thunderstorm

Copper House : 

SkyWing: Saved for NightWolf 

Quartz House:

Moonborn: Saved for Nightwolf, open, open.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Save gold rainwing please!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Oh XD Quartz, like before. My forms are coming in probably in a million years due to all the research I'm doing.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

When one form takes you 5 hundred hours...

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Jokester, saved!

@Nightwolf,  XD I feel ya. And saved! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Diamond Eddington
*Nickname(s): None
Age (14-18): 15
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them(depending on mood)
Tribe(s): Ice
Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): Taller, pale girl with white hair and hints of blue in it. Ice blue eyes and a nose piercing with a diamond and double lone piercings in each ear with diamond earrings. She has dark blue wings with light blue membranes. Her hair is to the bottom of her back and is often done in several braids. A Slightly muscular build form training a lot.
Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): A short sleeved, dark blue dress that comes down to mid thing with white fabric underneath that waves at the end at her knees. A leather arm wrap like thing between her elbow and her wrist. Wears boots with a medium length held, maybe 4 or 5 inches. They some up to meet her dress at her knees. Wears a gold necklace with diamonds and a sapphire in the middle.
Personality: Diamond is very cautious of who she trust and what she does, afraid of hurting someone she lies with ice touch. She easily makes enemies with her short temper and sarcastic nature. She tries to punch people away. She wants to explore and make other people see that she actually is worth something. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks, not really caring about other people opinions, but will argue if she gets angry enough. 
House (base it off personality unless in Jade House): Gold
Power(s) (with limitations): Can manipulate and conjure ice, snow, slush, and frost also has ice touch. Using her powers requires a large amount of water, so she must constantly keep hydrated. 
Crush/Shippable?: Sure!

Other: Sorry for any mistakes I'm on mobile; POV is this 

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

@Longclaw, accepted!

@everyone, I realize I forgot to add sexuality to the from, if you could just add that that would be great! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Fact: I did a ton of research just to do these forms XD

Name: Mistral Snowave

Age (14-18): 15

Sexuality: Pansexual

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Tribe(s): IceWing

Appearance: Mistral has blond hair and baby-blue eyes. He has very pale skin, almost the color white. He has white wings with a white membrane. His accessory is a jade earring.

Clothing Preference: He wears an alice-blue cloak and black ankle banded trousers. He wears a pirate-like shirt. He also has brown faire boots.

Personality: Mistral is quite serious person. He's usually quiet, but there are times where he can be very loud. He has a short temper and can get angered quite easily. He's usually pretty chill though. He enjoys learning and likes doing work. He likes to be early and being the teacher's pet. He wants to have a good future, so he practically ignores everything that's fun likes parties and stuff. He's not social and doesn't have friends. He can be quite shy sometimes. He's pretty smart and doesn't 

House: Jade

Power(s): He can conjure and manipulate ice, snow, and frost. After using his powers, he can feel really hungry and sometimes, he can become sick if he uses them to long. The longest he can use his powers is 30 minutes.

Crush/Shippable?: Diana.

*Backstory: His mother was really angry at the fact that he had no friends, ignored all friendships with all other people, and pretty much stayed home all day so she tried to put him into many different schools. He went to about 10 school throughout his life--not including Jade Mountain Academy--and left after the end of each year. None of the school worked out for him. He was still friendless. But when he received the letter to attend Jade Mountain academy, his mother got so happy and told him that he should go. Mistral didn't want to, do now he's forced to attend a school that he doesn't want to go to. For the 11th time. But hey, when he meets Diana, he's probably going to thank his mom...

Other: PoV color

Name: Kai Sunset

Age (14-18): 16

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: He/His/Him

Tribe(s): SkyWing

Appearance: Kai has messy, red-orange hair. He has green eyes the color of a forest. He has some freckles on his face and a lot on his arms. He's slim and tall for his age. He isn't really muscular. He wears a black, leather jacket with a red shirt underneath. He wears blue denim jeans. He wears cobalt converse sneakers. Also, don't forget his signature smirk. He has a copper watch on his right wrist. His wings are quite large, so he's a bit clumsy. They're crimson red and the membrane is maroon.

Clothing Preference: He wears a brown trench coat and long-sleeved, red French waistcoat. He has bronze colored pants. He also wears Prussian Blue russian boots (I purposely done that. *Smirks*).

Personality: Kai is a social person. He has a sick sense of humor. He's nice and likes to make sure everyone is involved in an activity. He likes to tease people and honestly be a pest. He's oblivious to a lot of things. He's quite gullible and his mind can easily be persuaded. He's really lazy and doesn't really put effort into things most things. But he does do this homework and study. Kai can be flirty, but he usually doesn't do it. He can be easily distracted and doesn't like to sleep. He can survive with 3 hours of sleep. One problem in his life is the fact that everyone sees him as just a happy dude. He goes through hard times as well. He is somewhat insecure about himself.

House: Copper

Power(s): He can manipulate and conjure fire like other SkyWings. After using his powers, he could faint for up to a day. IF he uses not that much, then he could be tired and a bit sleepy.

Crush/Shippable?: Xena

*Backstory: Kai always did average in school. Ocasionally, he's fail a test or two. When his parents found out that he was able to attend Jade Mountain Academy, they flipped and were so proud of their son (I accidentally typed bad instead of proud xD)

Name: Xena NightWolf (Wow. My first name and my nickname. Wonderful.)

*Nickname(s): Call her anything

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe(s): NightWing

Appearance: She has black eyes and hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 15-year olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. Her accessory is a white, quartz glasses. Her wings are jet black and the membrane is the same color, but with those NightWing stars scattered all over them

Clothing Preference: She wears a 

Personality: Xena is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotinless.

Power(s) (with limitations):

Crush/Shippable?:

*Backstory:

Other:

You should have seen all the research I put into these three forms. I'll finish Xena tomorrow.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Could you save quartz nightwing?

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.

February 13, 2016-march 23, 2019

@Nighwolf, Fact: all accepted! (Well, Xena is accepted so far, anyway.) And yes, let's ship Mistral and Diana! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Slushy, I'm afraid that Quartz NightWing has already been saved. I'm sorry. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

What spots are open currently?

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

Update on what is available 

SPOTS:

Jade House : 

IceWing: Taken by Nightwolf (Mistral)

Gold House : 

IceWing: Taken by Longclaw ( Diamond ) 

Silver House : 

IceWing: Saved for Fiona 

NightWing: Saved for Thunderstorm

Copper House : 

SkyWing: Taken by NightWolf (Kai)

Quartz House:

NightWing: Saved by Nightwolf (Xena) 

Ice touch: Taken by Longclaw (Diamond), open 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Could you save gold nightwing please?

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

Name: Violet Floris

*Nickname(s): Vi

Age (14-18): 14

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe(s): IceWing

Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): Violet has very pale skin, long blond hair with silver streaks, blue eyes, pale blue wings that match her eyes. Her accessory is a silver necklace. 

Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): Long pale blue dress that goes past her knees, brown boots with no heels. 

Personality: Shy, smart, curious, kind, a little cold, 

House (base it off personality unless in Jade House): Silver

Power(s) (with limitations): can control snow and ice, she can do a lot of snow but ice really drains her.

Crush/Shippable?: sure. 

Other: POV color

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Slushy, saved! 

@Fiona, could you add a bit more to the personality section? Also, I forgot to put sexuality in the form, so if you could that in there that would be great. (If you don't know what to put there, put straight if she likes boys) 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Could you save the gold SeaWing for me as well, please?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

@Thunderstorm, Yep! Saved. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Jason Mryvein

*Nickname(s): Books 

Pronouns:he, him,his

Tribe(s): Nightwing

Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): Tall and handsome with obsidian black hair. Blue eyes with flecks of green. He wears a necklace with and odd symbol, which he refers to as the symbol for caeli, or ventra. He has large black wings speckled with silver scales.

Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): White silk cloak secured with a gold brooch.

Personality: Clever, kind, smart, funny, natural leader, brave

Power(s) (with limitations): gold

Crush/Shippable?: no crush he is shippable.

*Backstory: He was a prince of a kingdom called Mryvein, the origin of his name, and he went to phyrrah for acedemic studies and ended up going to the school.

Other: none

• Posted at:

StarSplash

God of Space, Time, and Void

@Alpha wolf, I'm sorry, but gold NightWing is already saved. However, both copper and Jade Nightwing are open. Also:

-What are his powers?

-You just said that he only wears a cape, what type of other clothes does he wear?

- can I get a bit more personality? Along with some flaws? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Can you save silver Rainwing?

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

And Copper Seawing?

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Name: Lachlan Constante

*Nickname(s): N/A

Age (14-18): 17

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Homosexual Demiromantic

Tribe(s): Night

Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): Lachlan has black, somewhat short hair with navy blue eyes. His build is more of a tall one, with average muscle. His skin is fair with no freckles. His wings are black with dark blue membrane and silver scales on the underside of his wings with a scattered pattern, with some of the scales in a pattern similar to some recognizable constellations. His silver accessory is a pair of feathered earrings, with silver circles to hold it on the ears.

Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): Lachlan wears a black trenchcoat with a blue shirt underneath. He wears black boots and trousers, both of them having deep blue patterns. He also wears black gloves with odd silver fingertips on them.

Personality: Lachlan is intellectual and clever. He's usually a reasonable and cautious guy, tending to make a plan and go by the book. He can be grumpy, asocial, and short-tempered, too, and sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him if one of his best friends does something stupid/gets hurt. He can be rather sarcastic and salty, tending to fire more remarks when someone insults him. He's usually distant to people he doesn't know well, but he is very loyal and protective to the ones he trusts. Lachlan tends to act like an older brother figure to close friends. He's also a pretty great chef, but he does have a small fear of water.

House (base it off personality unless in Jade House): Silver

Power(s) (with limitations): Can conjure and manipulate white-blue lightning, although this usually makes him exhausted, sometimes making him pass out. He also has the ability to see the future, but this causes horrible headaches.

Crush/Shippable?: Yep!

*Backstory: I'll do this later

Other: PoV is this

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

And finally, maybe Quartz Icewing. Sorry for making them in different posts. Thanks!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Diamond is pan 

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Thanks!

Name: Xena NightWolf (Wow. My first name and my nickname. Wonderful.)

*Nickname(s): Call her anything

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe(s): NightWing

Appearance: She has black eyes and hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 15-year olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. Her accessory is a white, quartz glasses. Her wings are jet black and the membrane is the same color, but with those NightWing stars scattered all over them. She has a black forked tongue.

Clothing Preference: She wears a long- sleeved, midnight blue dress that goes down to her knees. She has white Lace-Up Combat boots. She has Prussian Blue leggings underneath her dress that goes into her boots. Oh yeah, and she also wears silver socks. 

Personality: Xena is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotinless.

House: Quartz

Power(s) (with limitations): She can manipulate and conjure lightning, but it does electrify her when she does it. She's a seer as well. After seeing a vision, she can last in a coma up to a whole month. Little visions just make her really sleepy. Larger visions put her in comas. Visions in the middle puts her in a coma for about a week.

Crush/Shippable?: Yes

*Backstory: Xena was a pretty normal person. She got good test grades and stuff. She didn't really have any close friends and would stay home when her sisters would be hanging out with friends. Her mother wasn't really happy with her satying at home all the time. When she got the letter to attend Jade Mountain Academy, she quickly agreed to going, since she heard it was a good school and the end XD

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Dragon cat, Sure!

@Thunderstorm, accepted!

@Longclaw, Ok, thank you

Update on spots: 

Jade House : 

IceWing: Taken by Nightwolf (Mistral)

Gold House : 

IceWing: Taken by Longclaw ( Diamond ) 

NightWing: Saved for Slushy 

Silver House : 

IceWing: Saved for Fiona (Violet) 

RainWing: Saved for Dragon Cat 

NightWing: Taken by Thunderstorm (Lachlan) 

Copper House : 

SkyWing: Taken by NightWolf (Kai)

SeaWing: Saved for Dragon Cat 

Quartz House:

IceWing: Saved for Dragon Cat 

NightWing: Saved by Nightwolf (Xena) 

Ice touch: Taken by Longclaw (Diamond), open 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Nightwolf,  accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Since Lachlan's a seer, btw, he's a moonborn

oof i forgot to mention that-

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Save SkyWing for Silver House please.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

@Thunderstorm, thanks for pointing that out. 

One moonborn left. 

@Luana, saved!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Snap, I forgot to add Jokester's save of a gold RainWing. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Okay, for Violet:

Sexuality: straight

Personality: She is very shy and doesn't like new people, if you hurt her then she'll get really mad and never talk to you again, she loves learning new things and is very curious, she is very unsure and has low self-esteem. 

I'm sorry if this isn't good enough.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

How much longer is my save? Just checking cause I'm worried that I'll be late.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

1 , , 3 ... 19 , 20 , 21