Overview

Plagued by disease and war, the kingdom of Astrilux struggles to bring its struggling citizens together. With their king dead and kingdom in turmoil, the remaining young prince decides to attempt to unite it's citizens once again. The kingdom is divided into eight districts, none of which can come to an agreement on anything. It isn't uncommon for fights to break out between them, and districts will often shun outsiders who come from other districts. Some of the districts have formed alliances with others, though they often use these alliances to team up against other districts and further the kingdom's turmoil. In an attempt to fix this, the young prince orders two new heirs to be selected from each district. These heirs will become the representatives for their districts, in hope that giving each section their own voice will please it's citizens and unite the kingdom once again. However, prejudice runs deep, and it may take more than this simple act of peace to bring together the heavily divided kingdom.

Chosen by random selection, one boy and one girl each sixteen years of age are selected from each district. This pair will then live in the royal castle with the other district's chosen representitives, and be educated on how to become proper leaders. After they have received one year of schooling at the castle, the pair will then be married to each other and return to their district, acting as the leaders there to keep the peace.

However, although this may keep the peace, the chosen heirs aren't given any say in the matter, and disobeying is punishable by death. Refusing one's own selection as a heir will lead to permanent banishment from the kingdom, at best. Forced to marry someone who may or may not be a complete stranger, these heirs will each react differently to their new situation.

Once the heirs reach the castle, they will each be assigned their own butler or maid to provide service for them. They are allowed to be from any district except for the ruins or mountain range. These butlers or maids are required to be at least eighteen years old at the time of applying, and must obey any order given to them within the castle's rules without fail. Failure to provide service to their heir will result in firing in banishment. Being found in any sort of romantic relationship with any of the heirs will result in penalty by death.

What happens next? That's up to you.

Info on magic

Some people in the kingdom possess the ability to wield magic, though the ability is somewhat rare and usually genetic. The strength of one's magic is usually determined by genetics as well, though magic is much easier to wield in areas of high magic concentration. For example, even someone normally unable to use magic would be able to perform simple spells in an area like the ruins district with extremely high magic concentration. The overall magic concentration in an area can effect the nearby people's ability to use magic as well. If one stays in a place with extremely high magic concentration for a long amount of time, their abilities will grow as well. The only known place able to do this is the ruins district, though they are unfriendly to outsiders and most don't know about the magic in the area.

Magic can be stored in objects, such as books, weapons, or jewelry. These can enhance the user's magical abilities or provide uses of their own (for example, an enchanted sword might be able to fight for itself, or an enchanted wagon could pull itself.) However, it takes a skilled magician to enchant such objects, so they are very rare.

Magic can also be stored in tattoos, though it also takes a skilled magician to administer them in an area with high concentration of magic. The more tattoos a person has, the stronger the magic they can use is. The tattoos can be shaped like anything, though the usually represent the kind of magic they store. These tattoos also glow when the user uses any type of magic.

There are different types of magic, each related to different elements. Weaker magic usually doesn't relate to any element in particular, and stronger magic is usually based on only one element. Magic's type is also based on it's area. For example, those who live on the tundra can only control ice magic, while those who live near the river can control water magic. Those who live in the mountains can control fire and air magic, and it is said that ages ago, those who lived in the forest could control what was described as earth or life magic as well, though these types of magic died out a long time ago. Rumors say that all types of magic exist in the ruins district, though this has not been yet confirmed. Divine light and shadow magic also exists, though it is extremely hard to master and only those who live in the ruins area are able to control it.

The kingdom's districts:

Castle Town

This urban area surrounds the royal palace for a mile in each direction, filled with shops, houses, and manors. The majority of the population is wealthier, though some poor families manage to get by on the town's outskirts. This area is the most densely populated, and the richer citizens live closest to the castle while the poorer ones live further out. This area is known for its abundance of shops, which generally sell merchandise brought in from allied districts. Few people in this area practice magic, so traveling magicians often make a lot of money putting on shows here.

Riverside City

A large river, known as Swiftbanks River, splits the kingdom in half, providing essential travel routes between districts. Near the northern half of the river, the Riverside City stretches for miles, all of the buildings on or near the river's banks. The people here rely on the river for resources and transport, and most of the citizens make a living fishing or transporting water to other areas. Little to no wealthy families live in this area, as most people here receives low-income wages. Basic magic is often practiced here, as it makes common chores easier and helps save energy. This area is closely allied with both the castle town and those who live in the northeastern plains, as this is where they make most of their money selling goods. Most citizens here are also good in combat, and have designated guards that defend the city from attacks from other districts.

The Northwestern Plains

As its name suggests, the northwestern plains are in the northwest region, covering approximately one fifth of the entire kingdom. This is the kingdom's largest district, though it's also the most scarcely populated. There are few towns in this region, and almost all of the people living here are farmers. Most people make a living here by trading with those in the Riverside City and Castle Town. Magic is rarely practiced here, since most of the people live simple, peaceful lifestyles.

Southeast Mountain Range

This area is southeast to the castle, and its citizens live in small, scattered towns on the mountain peaks. Some simple farmers exist in the outskirts of this region, though most of its inhabitants are skilled magic wielders who rely on cunning and wit to survive. This district is not allied with any other district, though some of the small, peaceful farms still exchange goods with other areas. In the center of the mountain range is Crevasse City, a large development built on the sides of a deep crevasse. This town is extremely unwelcoming to outsiders, and they are most known for attacking other districts to steal land and goods. This area is the most feared by other districts, and most travelers won't go near it in fear of being caught and killed. This district is mostly home to thieves, and there are no real businesses or sources of income here. There are also rumors of a secret organization existing here, as well of possible plans to split apart from the rest of the kingdom.

Southwest Ruins

In this area, most of the space is covered by the ruins of what used to be an enormous city, which fell hundreds of years earlier. A new city exists in the ruin's center, though this city is hard to locate and generally unfriendly to travelers. The entire area is constantly covered in a thick blanket of fog, giving it an eerie and unwelcoming feeling. Outsiders know little about this region due to its lack of trade with other districts. In fact, this region only communicates with the royal family, and has cut of communication and trade from all other districts. Some people from other regions actually doubt its existence due to a lack of communication from them. All citizens here are extremely skilled magic users, and can be deadly if faced in battle. The real reason behind their secrecy is an enormous abundance of magic stored in this reigon, specifically within the ruins itself. Nobody except those who live in the ruins are aware of this, however.

Eastern Forest

North from the Mountain Range area, a thick forest covers a large expanse of land. This forest is home to several cities, all suspended in the treetops far above the ground. Most of the citizens in this area are peaceful, though a few are talented warriors. Magic use is forbidden in this area, as magical practices are considered taboo by their community. Most other regions the people in this area as primitive, though they do exchange goods occasionally. This district's biggest resources are fruit and logging businesses.

Walled City

To the west of the castle, the border with the neighboring kingdom is separated by a thick wall that stretches for miles in each direction. The portion of the wall that is directly west of the castle also surrounds a small city, who live near the wall and defend the kingdom from possible outsider attacks. Most of the citizens in this area are skilled warriors, though few of them are magic users. There are no jobs in this area aside from guarding and patrol duties. This district is friendly to outsiders from most districts, though only exchanges communication with the royal family.

Northeastern Tundra

The citizens in this are are cold and unfriendly to outsiders, and live in small villages scattered across the region. These villages only communicate and trade with each other, and are known for being extremely hostile to outsiders. The people here specialize in deadly ice magic, and it's said that the people who live here have white hair due to their cold hearts. Though it is true that all of the people who live here have white hair, the real reason behind it is unknown. People who are from the tundra rarely leave this area, and are often mistreated and discriminated against in other districts.

RP Rules

1. No mary sues/gary stues. All characters must have flaws and/or weaknesses.

2. This is a romance RP, though keep in mind to follow forum rules as well while roleplaying.

3. Your character is not any way required to fall in love with their designated marriage partner. They can fall for anybody (within reason, obviously) servants, maids, butlers, or even heirs from other reigons. LGBT+ ships are welcomed as well. However, any character caught in any sort of a relationship with any other than the one they are assigned will be either killed or exiled from the kingdom, and will be replaced by another heir.

4. Shipping drama and chaos is highly encouraged. Actually, this part is mandatory.

5. Your character can have a crush on any character they'd like. However, please make sure to get the other person's permission first if you want your character's feelings to be reciprocated.

6. put "lol I read the rules" in white ink in the code section

7. Although magic is present in this time period, it won't be a big part of the story. (at least to begin with) Please don't give your character overpowered magical abilities and stay realistic with them to the region they originate from.

8. Non-natural colored hair would have to be dyed, and dye is hard to come by, so only those from rich or wealthy families would be able to afford it. The only exceptions to this are those from the tundra, who have to have white hair, and those from the ruins area, who can have whatever color hair you want. (rainbow hair included)

9. If your character is from the ruins area, (there will only be two, none of the butlers/maids/servants can come from here), for starting off they will have to keep most of the details of their hometown a secret. I have a plot thing planned with the ruins area and its secrets, so revealing this beforehand would make the plot less interesting.

10. Saves last a default of five days, though if you give a reason for needing more time, then I'll extend it.

11. You can have multiple characters, though there is a limit of two heirs per person. You cannot have two heirs from the same district, nor can you have the butler/maid assigned to your character. Max limit of four characters per person. To make things interesting, please don't ship two of your own characters together.

Spots:

Castle Town girl: open

assigned maid: open

Castle Town boy: open

assigned butler: open

Riverside City girl: open

Riverside City boy: open

Northwestern Plains girl: open

Northwestern Plains boy: open

Southeast Mountain Range girl: open

Southeast Mountain range boy: open

Southwest Ruins girl: open

Southwest Ruins boy: open

Eastern Forest girl: open

Eastern Forest boy: open

Walled City girl: open

Walled City boy: open

Northeast Tundra girl: open

Northeast Tundra boy: open

Castle Servants: (maids, cooks, guards, etc) unlimited spots

Character forms:

Name: (first and last)

Sexuality:

Region of origin:

Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc)

Appearence:

>>eye color:

>>hair color/style:

>>body type:

>>skin tone:

>>tattoos/markings:

Personality: (be descriptive)

Can they use magic?:

>>if so, what kind(s):

>>how powerful are they?:

Background: (this can be brief)

Any belongings:

Code:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Also, I forgot to mention the male ruins character is taken by me

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

save castle town girl

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

saved :)

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

SAVE TUNDRA GIRL

MODS LET THIS THROUGH PLEASEEE

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

saved

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Save Southwest Ruins girl

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

incoming post I meant saved oops

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

I hope the mods let mine through.....

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Ok do you think you could save Eastern Forest girl, Northeastern Tundra boy, Southwest ruins maid, and castle town butler?

I don't know if my other post went through, I'm not sure if it did, because I mean, I posted before this one and it went through so I'm assuming something went wrong? If it didn't sorry about the spam and repitition. Thanks!

Plz let this through plz

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

all saved :)

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Thanks! I'll probably post my forms soon....

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Save riverside city girl!

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

Can I have Eastern Forest girl, Northeastern Tundra boy, Southwest Ruins Maid, and Castle Town Butler?

I know it is a lot, but  I like having multiple different characters of VARY different personalitites....

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Name: Zia Florentine 

Sexuality: straight 

Region of origin: Southwest Ruins

Role: heir 

Appearence: She mostly wears dark blue, knee-length dresses with brown pants underneath. Her shoes are mostly lace up, brown boots that go to just below her knees and have about a two inch heel. Sometimes, she wears a black corset. She always wears her dragon necklace from her father. 

>>eye color: bright blue with a ring of green towards the center. 

>>hair color/style: just above shoulder length, black hair that curls inwards. Her hair has dark red streaks through it. She really only likes to wear it down, but on occasion she'll have a headband in it. 

>>body type: tall and skinny, with little muscle strength in her arms. Most of her muscle is in her legs. 

>>skin tone: fair, with no freckles. 

>>tattoos/markings: she has a birthmark on the back of her left hand, almost in the shape of a bird. 

Personality: At first sight, Zia doesn't want to be talked to. It's probably just because she has an arrogant nature. She just thinks that she's better than everyone else because of her magic skills, even though she keeps them hidden around the heirs from other kingdoms that don't use magic. She does show them off to anyone who is curious. Zia also has trouble understanding her feelings.This often leads to emotional breakdowns where all she wants is to be left alone. Zia has a hard time making friends, but once she does, she tends to be very loyal. As a friend, she has a goofy personality and a sarcastic sence of humor. Zia has a silver tongue that she mostly uses to get herself out of sticky situations, though she does also use it to get her way. 

Can they use magic?: Yep

>>if so, what kind(s): Communication with animals, but only mammels. When she tries to speak with reptiles or birds, she can only sence their emotions. She also has weak fire manipulation, but she has a hard time controlling any from ten feet or more away. If she tries to manipulate the fire for any longer than about thirty minutes, she passes out. She can conjure fire as well, but any longer than twenty minutes begins to really drain her. At thirty, she passes out.

>>how powerful are they?: about an 8/10 

Background: She grew up without a mother. She had no sisters or aunts, only making it harder. With all the other magic users around her, she began to believe that magic users were better than those that don't use magic. She still believes that. 

Any belongings: Her father gave her a necklace with a dragon pendant on on before she left. She also has a few clothes. 

Code: lol I read the rules 

Other: PoV is this 

(Mods, please let this through )

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Save Riverside City boy!

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

@swampy accepted

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

What female spots are open?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

SAVE TUNDRA GIRL >:3

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@everyone all saved and accepted! :)

here are the current spots:

Castle Town girl: saved

assigned butler: saved

Riverside City girl: saved

Riverside City boy: saved

Northwestern Plains girl: open

Southeast Mountain Range girl: open

Southwest Ruins girl: taken by swampy

assigned maid: saved

Southwest Ruins boy: taken by me

Eastern Forest girl: saved

Walled City girl: open

Northeast Tundra girl: saved

Northeast Tundra boy: saved

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Please save Southeast Mountain Range girl

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

Name: (first and last) Natalia "Nettle" Clark

Sexuality: Ace/Aro (Nettle, look... I know you can't control it, but in your situation, this is a death sentence)

Region of origin: Castle Town

Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc) Hair

Appearance: Nettle's clothing preferences are dresses with long sleeves and long sweatpants. If it's too hot, she'll either stay inside in the shade where it's cooler or wear slightly shorter sleeves and pants. She prefers slip-on shoes, too.

>>eye color: Nettle's eyes are a bright green color which shine in the daylight.

>>hair color/style: Nettle has long hair going down to her back's halfway point. Her hair is dark brown in color with dyed dark emerald green tips.

>>body type: Nettle is scarily tall. She towers over most kids her age, and she's slender when it comes to body size.

>>skin tone: Nettle's skin tone is pale white with slightly rosy cheeks.

>>tattoos/markings: N/A

Personality: (be descriptive) Nettle keeps her personality covered as a shy, sweet little girl who follows orders. She only really opens up to people she trusts, and when she does open up, she becomes someone... completely new. Nettle's true personality is a near complete opposite to her mask; she's courageous, not afraid to speak her mind and decisive. She loves to pull pranks and trick people, and it's not that hard for her to get out of a tough situation. She's stubborn and usually wants to do stuff her way, and she thinks the marrying-heirs-off idea is flat-out unnecessary and stupid.

Can they use magic?: No.

>>if so, what kind(s): no

>>how powerful are they?: stop

Background: (this can be brief) Nettle grew up in a wealthy family. She got her hair dyed at the age of 13. When she first heard about the heirs idea, she BEGGED not to be selected inside her head. Just her luck that she was chosen to be the heir...

Any belongings: All of them are probably back at home.

Code: lol I read the rules

Other: Has kept her sexuality a secret due to fear of homophobia. Now that she's a heir because she couldn't open up about not wanting to be married  off... well, good going, Nettle!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save southeast mountain range girl!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Save Eastern Forst girl.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Save walled city woman

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Walled city girl please

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

hey toffee wanna ship my bean with your bean

Name: (first and last) Imagine Hope

Sexuality: Straight

Region of origin: Riverside Town

Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc) heir

Appearence: Imagine is tall, and usually wears a jacket or plain shirt with jeans or sweatpants.

>>eye color: Imagine has sparkling emeral green eyes.

>>hair color/style: Imagine has short black hair, in no style

>>body type: Imagine is skinny, and medium height, around 5' 10"

>>skin tone: Imagine has slightly tanned skin and a small birthmark on his right arm

>>tattoos/markings: None

Personality: (be descriptive) Imagine is outgoing, and loves going on adventures. He's loyal, and trusts his friends easily. He loves shipping but believes he'll never get a ship. He hates that he was forced into this and doesn't know what to do about it. He's sometimes awkward, but will stand up for his friends. He'll sacrifice anything for his friends, and he doesn't think he's good enough for them.

Can they use magic?: Yes

>>if so, what kind(s): Water magic and light magic if it's ok

>>how powerful are they?: Fairly good. Imagine can control up to about a swimming pool full of water, and can create water walls and protective bubbles and the like.

Background: (this can be brief) Imagine grew up in an average family, and did not expect to be chosen. He had a loving family, and they were proud he was chosen and forced him to go, even though he planned to sneak away.

Any belongings: None

Code: lol I read the rules

Other: Imagine wears a platinum necklace embedded with a sapphire that was gifted to him. It increases his powers almost double.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

My character is open for shipping and more :)

Name: (first and last): Canis Coppi

Sexuality: Straight
Region of origin: Riverside City
Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc) Heir
Appearence: Canis is average height. She usually wears a navy sweatshirt with a knee-length black skirt, black leggings, and purple boots. Her bow is always on her back and the quiver strung on her shoulder (See any belongings)
>>eye color: Canis has dark blue, almost purple eyes that shine in the moonlight.
>>hair color/style: Canis has long, wavy, chestnut colored hair.
>>body type: Canis is slightly muscular and lithe. She stands at about 5' 8"
>>skin tone: Canis has olive skin.
>>tattoos/markings: none
Personality: (be descriptive): Canis is smart and quiet. She is passionate about the things she believes in, and is not afraid to fight. She loves to sing, and she usually has a song in her head while doing things. She loses her train of thought very easily and often forgets what she is doing. She also has a lot of self-doubt and blames herself for things she didn't even do. She is, however, loyal to those she trusts and is a great fighter.
Can they use magic?: yes
>>if so, what kind(s): water manipulation and the ability to take on the abilities of a wolf when fighting. (she doesn't actually turn into a wolf, she simply gets all the best abilities of a wolf)
>>how powerful are they?: 7/10
Background: (this can be brief) Canis grew up mostly alone. Her mother died of sickness and her father was very distant. She often mocked the leadership system, and never wanted to be a leader. She instead wanted to be a warrior and hated when she was called to the academy. Her father was happy to see eher go, it was one less thing he had to worry about.
Any belongings: A silver bow and a quiver made of white leather.  The arrows are silver.
Code: lol i read the rules
Other: PoV color the color I'm writing in

Please accept :)

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

Save any Assigned Love girl that is open!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Castle Town girl: taken by wild

assigned butler: saved

Riverside City girl: taken by lunastar

Riverside City boy: taken by imagine

Northwestern Plains girl: saved

Southeast Mountain Range girl: saved

Southwest Ruins girl: taken by swampy

assigned maid: saved

Southwest Ruins boy: taken by me

Eastern Forest girl: saved

Walled City girl: saved

Northeast Tundra girl: saved

assigned maid: taken by me

Northeast Tundra boy: saved

@necro and luana

the characters you claimed are already taken, sorry :/

@sorrel

Northwestern Plains girl is saved for you :)

@everyone else

all are saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: Ayrie Baduk

Sexuality: bisexual

Region of origin: Ruins

Role: heir

Appearence:  He normally wears a dark blue overcoat with a gray shirt underneath and lighter gray pants. He also wears a thick leather belt and tall boots. For casual dress, he wears a long sleeve blue shirt and gray pants.

>>eye color: changes color depending on the type of magic he is using, otherwise gray

>>hair color/style: his hair goes past his shoulders, though he normally wears it up in a ponytail. it's dark gray, with gold highlights at the bottom.

>>body type: thin, tall, lacks muscle

>>skin tone: pale

>>tattoos/markings: His body is covered in tattoos, mostly his arms and legs, but there are a few larger ones on his torso and back. The only tattoo on his face is a sun emblem that covers his right cheek

Personality: Ayrie has a serious attitude most of the time, though he does have a very avid sense of humor. He avoids using magic unless he believes that it's absolutely nessicary, and believes it is wasteful to use it on things that could be done without it. He is well mannered, though rebellious towards people or rules that he doesn't agree with. Isn't used to negative emotion, so he doesn't know how to handle himself when sad or angry. He's good at staying calm in stressful situations, though will panic in awkward social interactions. Very stubborn, though he also tries his best to respect other's opinions. He views all citizens in the kingdom equally, and finds it hard to understand why people from some districts are discriminated against. Since he's lived his whole life inside of the ruins, he's somewhat oblivious to the outside world and is confused by common things such as keeping pets or having chefs cook for you. Very knowledgeable on ancient history, and spends a good portion of his time reading. He doesn't mind that he's getting married off, since he's more excited about the fact that he finally gets to leave his district for the first time.

>>if so, what kind(s): all but mostly uses light and water magic

>>how powerful are they?: average for someone from the ruins, talented compared to regular magicians

Background: he comes from a middle class family in the ruins district, and nothing exciting has ever really happened in his life. Being summoned to the castle is his first experience outside of the ruins.

Any belongings: no

Code: lol i made the rules

Other:

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: (first and last) Longclaw Banks
Sexuality: Pan
Region of origin: Walled City
Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc) Heir
Appearence: Usually wears a knee length dark blue dress that looks to be velvet on the outside. A pair of black slightly heeled boots come up to meet her her dress. Usually wears some chain mail on the sleeves and around her collarbone and neck. Her hair is tied back with a sliver chain mail like headless that hangs down slightly in the front of her face with some blue gemstones. Wears a hoop in her left ear and a climber earring in her right.
>>eye color: gray-blue
>>hair color/style: Hair style is listed in appearance, but it is dark brown and about to the middle of her back
>>body type: taller and more muscular
>>skin tone: tan
>>tattoos/markings: a tattoo of a rose on her wrist and a tattoo of a hawk on the back of her neck
Personality: (be descriptive) Longclaw is quiet and closed off. She observes and doesn't let anyone know she has magic. She keeps it a secret, her mother being the only one who knows. She is a good liar and good at keeping secrets. She has to be careful to hide her rituals and has to be quick and silent when executing spells. She will help those she wants, but doesn't let anyone but those who are extremely close to her. She believes in several gods and goddess and keeps it secret. She is strong in her beliefs but has to watch her tongue, being very sarcastic and snarky. When someone gets in her way she uses threats and her skills to scare them and intimidate them(hopefully.) She has a short temper and acts rashly and harshly when angry. It hard for her contain her magic when she feel strong emotions.
>>if so, what kind(s): Dark Arts, basically hexes, curses, and spells of the darker kind
>>how powerful are they?: Slightly more powerful, but only because of her mother(check backstory)
Background: (this can be brief) Longclaw was born into a slightly wealthy family from having good soldiers and a father in the trade business and who fought. Longclaw was taught from a young age to fight, and also magic. Her mother, who was a royal gaurd, was also secretly a witch. She taught her daughter in secret and got her to be pretty advanced, but not as good as some of the best. She gave her daughter a book full of spells and curses and such to learn. 
Any belongings: A leather bag with a hidden sown in pocket containing her book, a blue and silver necklace she can use to contact her mother. 
Code: lol I read the rules
Other: I'm on mobile so please excuse any errors

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

@longclaw accepted :)

Name: Fayne Idona

Sexuality: bisexual

Region of origin: plains

Role: tundra girl's maid

Appearence: she wears a classic brown maid's uniform, and usually pulls her hair back or puts it in a bun.

>>eye color: brown

>>hair color/style: light brown, shoulder length, straight

>>body type: somewhat curvy

>>skin tone: medium tan with lots of freckles

>>tattoos/markings: a butterfly on her left ankle that allows her to use basic magic

Personality: Fayne is good at offering advice and cheering others up, and always tries to keep a positive attitude. Whenever others around her are upset or angry, she often blames herself for it. Never complains about anything, and believes that her problems are unimportant and that she shouldn't bother others with them. She's also friendly and easy to talk to, and very enjoyable to have a conversation with. Also loves drama and rumors, though hates being personally involved with either of them.

>>if so, what kind(s): basic magic used for cleaning

>>how powerful are they?: very weak

Background: she grew up as a farm girl living on the plains before deciding to become a servant at the castle to earn money for her family

Any belongings: an old jewelry box filled with family heirlooms

Code: yee

Other:

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

When can we start?

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

@Imagine

as soon as all of the heir spots are filled, preferably the maid and butler ones as well

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: Eira Nieves

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Region of origin: Northeast Tundra

Role: Heir

Appearence: A simple white dress with long sleeves and a thick, black belt with a silver buckle. For shoes, she wears plain black boots.

>>eye color: Piercing, almond-shaped blue eyes with hints of a light gray.

>>hair color/style: Long, pin-straight white hair that goes down to her waist and wispy front bangs that meet the tops of her eye lids. Since her hair is usually too hard to manage, she just combs it and leaves it down. 

>>Skin tone: Fair skin that's slightly on the pale side. 

>>Body type: Eira is tall (5'6) and gracefully thin with slight muscle in her arms and legs. She doesn't have much upper-body strength but has a good amount of stamina. 

>>tattoos/markings: None.

Personality: When you first meet Eira she can give off an intimidating vibe. Social interaction is one of her weaknesses and she isn't so fond of those who aren't from her district. It takes a while for her to warm up to people and will open up if she builds trust upon you. She'll seem cold on the outside but on the inside she's a whole other person. If she has a love interest, she'll be more hostile towards them (Like a Tsundere) and will occasionally give hints. Eira is easy to anger if you purposefully insult her, she won't hesitate to insult you back. She's a loyal person who's kind-hearted in her own way and will do anything for those she cares about. 

>>if so, what kind(s): Ice magic

>>how powerful are they?: I'll say close to a 8.

Background: A girl who was raised by her aunt and uncle in simple cottage near a village since she was 6. 

Any belongings: N/A

Code: LOL I READ THE RULEZ

Other: (mORE WILL bE learnED IN rP CauSE i'M Too lAzy)

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

*whispers* toffee can i ship my bean with your bean

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Yesh, lettuce ship dem >:3

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that doesn't let me use different fonts or font colors, and makes my posts come out squished an messy. ________________________ ~Name: (first and last) Susan Kelly. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 16. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Region of origin: Northwestern Plains. ~Role: (are they an heir, maid/butler, servant, etc) Heir. ~Appearance: >>eye color: hazel, usually a green-brown. >>hair color/style: she has dark blonde/brown hair, which is currently shoulder-length and straight. >>body type: uh, tall and skinny, with an oval face and slender fingers. >>skin tone: pale, doesn't sunburn easily either. >>tattoos/markings: has freckles. Other than that, N/A. ~Personality: (be descriptive) is an introvert; likes reading rather than being active, doesn't like being around lots of people, ha stage fright. But she can be talkative and funny around those she knows, and is smart. She likes playing sports like volleyball (if that sport even exists in this world), and is fairly strong, but not very fast. She is curious and kind, responsible, but wishes for the days when she won't have to listen to what others say, when she can be herself... ~Can they use magic?: no. ~Background: born and raised in the Northwestern Plains, she's only ever been in a different district once, when she was selling vegetables grown on her family's farm to Castle Town residents. She has had crushes, but nothing too big of a deal... ~Any belongings: she brought her pet cat, Harvey (gray tabby male, almost a year old), with her, and a bracelet she got from her younger sister, Abigail. ~Code: lol I read the rules! ~Other: uh, I hope this is good!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Ooo bookmark ;D

What spots are open?

• Posted at: