Save Northeast Tundra boy's assigned butler!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Magius Pineri

Sexuality: gay

Region of origin: northern tundra

Role: heir

Appearence: Magius wears a pale blue tunic and white pants. He'll often wear a gray scarf, and silver boots, as well.

>>eye color: amber brown

>>hair color/style: his hair is white and spiky

>>body type: medium height, slightly skinny

>>skin tone: pale cream

>>tattoos/markings: n/a

Personality: Magius is rather shy and softspoken, often refusing to express his feelings and opinions to others. When he opens up to someone, you can except Magius to very, very loyal to them, almost to the point of blindly following them. Magius is the type of person who takes care of others before he takes care of himself, and this causes him to often get sick and exhausted. Additionally, Magius is a bit of a coward: he runs away from his fears and danger. 

Can they use magic?: yes

>>if so, what kind(s): ice

>>how powerful are they?: 5/10

Background: Magius was very, very afraid to learn that he was going to meet others as a result of being selected as an heir, as he's afraid of the world outside his district and would have rather stayed at home in the Tundra with his family.

Any belongings: a simple flute, and a snowflake necklace (that he doesn't wear) from his little sister, Candice

Code: lol I read the rules

Other: PoV; plays the flute

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

@Luminous - Thank you! 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Can you save castle town assigned butler, southwest ruins maid, and northwestern plains maid?

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

The stars of the present.

And the flowers of the future. 

"Those hardest to love need it most."

"How rare and beautiful it is to even exist!"

Anime!

RWBY!

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk!"

Actually, can I save the Walled City assigned butler instead of the Castle Town? I was rushing a bit to get a save, so I was a bit confused. 

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

Name: Alexander (Alex) Hamilton Florentine 

Sexuality: Gay (my first!) 

Region of origin:  Northeast Tundra 

Role: butler for the heir of the Northeath Tundra 

Appearence: He often wears light gray pants and a pale blue shirt. He wears white snow boots and on occasion, a vest a darker blue. 

>>eye color: bright blue 

>>hair color/style: an extremely light blond that looks white. It sticks up in the front. 

>>body type: average height and muscular 

>>skin tone: pale, with no freckles. He does tan, but that's rare. 

>>tattoos/markings: none 

Personality: Alex is an extrovert. He teases everyone and flirts plenty to. He can be pretty annoying and often times over competitive, which can lead to a very mad Alex if he looses a game. He's not afraid to speak up for himself or others, and is very loyal to his close friends. Speaking of friends, although he had a tendacy to make friends fast, he sometimes feels like he doesn't have any real friends. He has trouble talking about how he feels, and will thus often try to navigate those feelings through violence. He likes to face his fears or foes head on and is always willing to explore. 

Can they use magic?: yep. 

>>if so, what kind?: ice manipulation. 

>>how powerful are they?: 5/10 

Background: He grew up in the tundra without much interest with magic. When he heard about the heirs, he signed up for position of butler without more of a second thought. 

Any belongings: none 

Code: lol, I read the rules 

Other: POV

@Autumn, want to ship Magius and Alex? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Whoops made a typo Magius is supposed to be 16, not 15

@Swampy: sure! He’ll need some time to warm up to Alex, though

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Name: Roselia Williams (he goes by William for the most part and I’ll refer to him as that)
Sexuality: Bi
Region of origin: Castle Town
Role: Walled City Butler
Appearance: He usually wears white shirts with long sleeves and black dress pants.
>>eye color: Light blue
>>hair color/style: Light brown, slightly reddish. A little past chin length. Straight but slightly messy.
>>body type: Slim, almost feminine.
>>skin tone: Tan
>>tattoos/markings: A small white and red rose on his left shoulder. Allows him to use basic magic.
Personality: William is very kind when you first meet him, although in a professional way. He starts out really polite but guarded and won't really cause much confrontation. It's very hard to get him to open up and be his real self around you. Once he opens up he shows that he's stubborn, opinionated and head strong. He often says and does things he ends up regretting which is why he is often very guarded in fear of hurting someones feelings. He’s also sensitive about his feminine name, figure and interests.
Can they use magic?: Yes
>>if so, what kind(s): Basic magic for his job along with basic entertainment magic.
>>how powerful are they?: Weak
Background: His family was pretty wealthy and happy so he grew up in a pretty sheltered environment. He was teased a bit because of his name and feminine interests so he started hiding those parts of him. He'd often go see magicians that would do shows in Castle Town and he even learned a few small magic tricks. He ended up going to work as a butler after his mother died of sickness.
Any belongings: A small jewelry box filled with some of his mother’s jewelry and some other trinkets from home.
Code: lol I read the rules

Other: PoV is this

I'm going to maybe send in my other forms today, Thursday or Friday since I have something tomorrow and Wensday. 

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

all saved and accepted :)

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: Nadia Skylung

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

Name: Isabella (Isa) Rodriguez 

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Region of origin: Eastern Forest 

Role: Heir 

Appearence:

>>eye color:  Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color.

>>hair color/style:  Isa has elbow length dark brown, almost black hair.

>>body type: Short, thick, but athletic 

>>skin tone: Her skin is dark, but not super dark.

>>tattoos/markings: A few scars on her back, and one making a line from the right side of her wrist on her right hand to the inside of the left side of her elbow.

Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 

Can they use magic?: No. 

>>if so, what kind(s): N/A 

>>how powerful are they?: N/A 

Background: Isa was raised as a warrior by her father. Her mother had died in childbirth, so her father took care of her. Her father died shortly before she was chosen as an heir. She was fairly reluctant to leave, but she took this chance for a better life. 

Any belongings: Her father's dagger that he gifted to her, and a guitar. 

Code: lol I read the rules

Other: PoV Color 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Name: Isabella (Isa) Rodriguez 

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Region of origin: Eastern Forest 

Role: Heir 

Appearence:

>>eye color:  Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color.

>>hair color/style:  Isa has elbow length dark brown, almost black hair.

>>body type: Short, thick, but athletic. She has a ovalish shaped face. She's about 5'4" and weighs around 145 pounds. 

>>skin tone: Her skin is dark, but not super dark.

>>tattoos/markings: A few scars on her back, and one making a line from the right side of her wrist on her right hand to the inside of the left side of her elbow.

Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 

Can they use magic?: No. 

Background: Isa was raised as a warrior by her father. Her mother had died in childbirth, so her father took care of her. Her father died shortly before she was chosen as an heir. She was fairly reluctant to leave, but she took this chance for a better life. 

Any belongings: Her father's dagger that he gifted to her, and a guitar. 

Code: l I read the rules

Other: PoV Color 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Name: Aori Saleem
Sexuality: Homosexual
Region of origin: Riverside City
Role: Southwest Ruins maid
Appearance: Wears a traditional black maid outfit.
>>eye color: Light brown
>>hair color/style: Black hair in a chin length bob cut
>>body type: Smaller/shorter build
>>skin tone: Pale
>>tattoos/markings:
Personality: Aori is a very timid and quiet person. Although she’s okay with being in social situations she often tries to stay quiet and out of the way. She actually often has a lot of things to say but is afraid of what others will think. She’s quite intelligent and learns things easily. She doesn’t really believe in herself and often holds herself back, often afraid to do things that make her stand out in any way.
Can they use magic?: Yes
>>if so, what kind(s): Basic magic for cleaning.
>>how powerful are they?: Very weak.
Background: She lived a peaceful life in a small town along the river. She was a very energetic child but started staying inside more often and keeping to herself. She stayed like this until her parents thought she was old enough to live on her own. She worked on the river a bit before moving to Castle Town and becoming a maid.
Any belongings: N/A
Code: Lol I read the rules

Name: Daisy Fellows
Sexuality: Pan
Region of origin: Northwestern Plains
Role: Northwestern Plains maid
Appearance: She wears a traditional black maid outfit and while working she usually puts her hair into a ponytail.
>>eye color: Olive green
>>hair color/style: Waist length, golden blonde hair in ringlets
>>body type: Average height, not that curvy
>>skin tone: Light tan
>>tattoos/markings: None
Personality: Daisy is a very determined, prideful and idealistic person. Once she gets an idea she goes forward with it. She’s very stubborn and it’s very hard to convince her to not do something she’s set on. She’s very professional when trying to get what she wants and will think a lot about the process of getting anything. She’s pretty good at socializing and holding a normal conversation, but she’s not that good at sympathizing with people.
Can they use magic?: No
Background: Daisy lived on a very small farm having a very average and happy life, but she was never very content with it. She soon wanted to move to a large city and make her name known. She started working and the palace to make money to live in Castle Town.
Any belongings: A small locket from her home.
Code: Lol I read the rules

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

wait toffee who's the love triangle between

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Imagine, I don't know. If we can't find a third person we can just do the thing we planned before. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Poke

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

Up

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Poke! Do we have to have all the maids/butlers before we start?

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

@Hoshi and Luana accepted :)

We don't have to have all of the maids and butlers filled, though I was hoping we could before we start

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

I'm going to (hopefully, most likely) start the rp later today, sorry about the delays. :/

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

actually since I have time I'll start it right now

The citizens of Astrilux's Castle Town lazed about, enjoying the warmth of casual, sunny Sunday morning. However, the servants of the castle were hard at work, prepping rooms and baking many different extravagant dishes. Today, the district's new heirs would be arriving, and the prince had decided to throw a rather formal party in hopes of impressing them. 

The first heirs closest to the castle would be arriving soon, though the heirs from further districts would not arrive for a little while, depending on the type of transportation they were using. The party was not set to occur until that evening, though there was entertainment and food already set up for the earlier arriving heirs.

Ayrie

Watching the palace grow steadily closer, Ayrie sat back and tried to ignore the uncomfortable rattling as his carriage jostled down the rocky streets of Castle Town. There were so many sights to take in, and he felt a surge of excitement every time he spotted a person walking past. Ayrie couldn't wait to meet the other heirs, and he was eagerly looking forward to whatever enjoyment that a royal party might bring.

Fayne

As Fayne dusted the shelves in what would soon be the room of a new heir, she wondered about the girl she'd been assigned to and what she might be like. All she knew at this point was that she was a girl from the tundra, and the girl's name, which Fayne had quickly forgotten. However, Fayne didn't think it was too big of a deal, since she figured she could re-learn it later on.

(Sorry it's so short, this phone is a nightmare to type with. Your characters can come in whenever you want, and all of the butlers and maids are already in the castle.)

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

up

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Nettle let out a long sigh.

The exact thing she'd wanted the least was coming closer and closer.

As she approached the palace, she wondered who she'd be stuck with metaphorical super-glue to for the rest of her soon-to-be somewhat-miserable life.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Shane looked at everyone. "Hello!" he said. "How are you all? I'm Shane Collins, the heir to the Eastern Forest. It's really exciting to meet you all, people like me!" He looked at everything surrounding him. It was just too much to take in.

Alex stared at all the heirs. So... where's the Riverside heiress? She thought impatiently. I should be helping her now. Is she late? She shouldn't be. Oh great. It looks like I'm bossy. Well, I don't really care. Although she was being weird in the inside, she kept her emotionless gaze at the heirs. Then, she noticed Shane. Idiot. Stop being so happy. It's not nice. That's not very royal.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Isa kept her hand on her dagger as she looked at Shane. "Male heir. I"m Isabella, but call me Isa if you don't want you fingers cut off." 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Revant hopped off of his horse, eager to see the unfamiliar faces and places. He couldn’t care less about being an heir; in his eyes, the system was nothing more than an arranged marriage and Reva intended to make the most of his time before it. 

Kit was scurrying around in what would be Nettle’s room. Being assigned to be her maid, Kit was making sure the room was clean and tidy before the heir got there. 

Magius watched in anxiety as the castle came closer and closer into his view. This won’t end well, will it?

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Shane stared at Isa. "Um, Would you actually cut my finger off? I'd like them to stay on my hand, Isa." he said, slightly afraid now.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

"Depends on how you treat me Shane. My dad taught to take nothing from no one." Isa replied, moving her hand to her hips. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Ayrie

As he entered the castle, Ayrie glanced around at the other heirs in search of his assigned partner. Since the town in the ruins was a small place, he figured there was a good chance that he'd recognize whoever it was.

@swampy should they know each other?

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Imagine walked through the palace door and kept his head down. I should probably pretend like I actually care about all this royal stuff for now. He glanced up and continued walking. He quietly entered the hall, and shut the door behind him, moving to the side and not speaking.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Eira walked through the large palace doors and into the room where the other heiresses were. Both of her hands were held behind her back with her head high. The girls white, pin-straight hair fell into her blue hostile gaze, obscuring parts of her face. She quietly tucked her lengthy bangs behind her ears and waited on the sidelines till further directions were given.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Um, yeah, okay..." Shane said. "No offense, but your dad sounds slightly scary. I might be scared of him now."

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Pan sighed to himself as he walked into the room full of people. "I didn't choose to be here." He muttered to himself, wanting more than anything to go back home and patrol his Wall, like he was meant to do. "I guess I have no choice." He plastered on a fake smile and went directly to the farthest corner, trying to look nonchalant and happy to be here.

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

Isa frowned at Shane. "My dad is no longer on this Earth." 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Eira side glanced at a boy, his plastered smile making her dislike him even more. She also didn't like how she was forced into an arranged marriage like the others. Why couldn't she just continue her normal, average life with her aunt and uncle? Socializing wasn't her cup of tea, nor was being liked or approachable. If she wasn't chosen out of the blue, she wouldn't have to participate in such a prediciment. "What district are you from?" Eira asked the boy briefly. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Nettle wearily entered the castle, her expression blank to hide her fury.

Normally, this would be an honor for her to be in the castle. In her position, it felt like a curse.

Staying nearby one of the groups, she remained silent.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Imagine glanced around at the other heirs. Huh, most of them look as mad as I feel. Maybe I will be able to make some friends.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

"Walled City," Pan said briefly to the girl who asked, "what about you?" Might as well make acquaintances while im here.

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

Julian walked in and immediately sat in the furthest chair from everyone. He hated this stupid situation, and he was sure the others did too. He also wanted to put off the time when he met the person he’d have to stay with forever.

Adrian climbed in through the window and sat there, a frown on his face. His life was going great before everyone decided that he would be the best decision for heir. He sighed. Maybe we can all start a rebellion. That’d be fun to see.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

"Northeastern Tundra," Eira responded back shortly. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6