You are the son or daughter of a criminal. Either your mother, or father, or perhaps even both, have committed horrible crimes and you have suffered because of it. Maybe you were abandoned by your parents, or abused by them. Maybe they died, or forced you to help with their schemes. 

Whatever the reason, the "Institution for the Children of Villainous Dragons" (ICVD) is here to make up for all the wrong your parents have ever done to you. ICVD is here to provide the childhood you never had, and to give you everything a dragon your age could want- friends, an education, a home, and most importantly, a family who loves you. They are here to dry your tears, and welcome you with open wings...

But, it's hiding a sinister secret.... 

---

DESCRIPTION

ICVD is located at an old castle somewhere in the Claws of the Cloud Mountain. It's surrounded by a lush forest, grassy fields, and a small river runs on the East side of the castle. 

Students are divided up into 'dorms', which are basically like winglets. 

There are SEVEN dorms, and each dragonet gets a wristband studded with a stone that correlates to their dorms. The halls they sleep in are also decorated with those specific colors. 

Red Dorm- Carnelian 

Blue Dorm- Lapis Lazuli

Yellow Dorm- Pyrite 

Green Dorm- Jade

Black Dorm- Obsidian 

White Dorm- Moonstone 

Violet Dorm- Amethyst 

As you sign up, I will assign you a dorm, as well as a roommate. 

---

SPOTS 

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING 

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principle- Fir (Snapple)

Assistant Principle- Open 

Students- Unlimited 

You can be any tribe, including Pantalan ones. 

Red Leader- Open

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Open

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- Open

Green Leader- Open

Dorm Leaders are responsible for managing their specific dorm. They are councilors and decide where their group goes next. They decide the schedule and stuff. 

History and Science- Open

Music- Open

Art- Open

Physical Education- Open

Librarian (also teachers language arts)- Open

Library Assistants- 3 Available 

Lead Healer- Open

Healers- 4 Available 

Councilors- 7 Available 

If you think the role of teacher is boring, just keep in mind that I have something in store for them... Something dark... 

--

FORMS 

Students

Name:

Age (6 and below):

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Shippable?:

Killable?: 

Other:

Staff

Name: (you can give yourself a title, like 'Professor', or 'Miss', etc..) 

Tribe:

Subject:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory (optional):

Killable?:

Other: 

----

RULES 

(sorry for the longish thread)

- You CAN be a hybrid

- Shipping of all types is welcome

* But ask for permission before you start crushing on someone 

-There is a chance you might be killed, but only those who have said yes in the 'Killable' section of their form can be killed off. I'll explain more later on.

- Only control YOUR characters, and characters that have been made for everyone

- No PowerPlaying or creating Mary Sues

- I have the power to kick you out of this RP if I see fit

- I can change these rules whenever

- You can have up to 5 CHARACTERS

- Keep it PG13

- All Basic RP Rules-

- Insult the character, not the person playing the character 

- Put your POV color in 'Other' 

- Drama and minor plot twists are welcome, but keep it to a minimum 

- If you wish to have some sort of ability, please ask me first, and then I'll decide

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

Please save White leader and History and Science teacher please!

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Saved!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Bookmark

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Siggy is a wip 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Can you save Violet Leader, Art teacher, and a Healer? I'm also going to have two students but... I mean.. I don't think I need to tell you that. Thanks for the spots! 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Name: Honeycomb "Honey"

Age (6 and below): 6

Tribe: MudWing

Appearance: Tan plating with golden brown scales and offwhite underscales. She has hazel eyes, and has the muscular build of MudWings. She is quite small however, which will change in her last year to adulthood, but she will likely always be below average in height. She has a deep scar on her snout, just behind her nose ridge. It appears to have been made by an adult dragon's talons. She also was several small burn scars, most notably on her talons.

Personality: Honeycomb is a very spiritual dragonet, dedicated to the belief that there are ghosts of past dragons watching over her and every other dragon. Her exclamations revolve around spirits instead of the moons. She isn't easily discouraged and has a generally positive attitude, although anyone who spends a lot of time around her will be able to recognize her real happiness from the faked. She is always exhausted in the mental sense, but seeks to spread kindness constantly, like her parents never did. She is relatively unstable, and is you knew her you could see that she is super close to breaking. She gets frustrated semi-often but doesn't show it and doesn't do anything about it. In summary, she is too kind for her own good, and is exhausted from caring for others so much.

Backstory: Honeycomb was born to two regular MudWings (as far as she knows) and wasn't the BigWings, and she doesn't know who was. When she was an egg, she was taken by a couple (a SandWing named Ra and a SkyWing named Harrier) along with one other egg. As far as she knows, the four eggs left behind grew up thinking they were just a small sib group. The two eggs hatched as Honeycomb and her brother, Mudskipper "Skip." Ra and Harrier were criminals, wanted for many things including theft, kidnapping, murder and smuggling. For the first year or so of Honey and Skip's lives, they were happy and unaware of their parents' criminal activity. However, then Ra was caught and executed for his crimes, and Harrier got angry. She got more involved with her jobs, taking longer-lasting ones and ones that took her farther away. At first, that was horrible for Honey and Skip, but soon enough it became the better part of their lives. When Harrier was home, she was either drunk or angry beyond comprehension, and this always ended with one of the dragonets getting hurt by her. They would get beaten on occasion, but Harrier was much more fond of fire for her sick entertainment. This was their lives for three years, but one night Harrier came home drunk and in a bad mood as always and went for Mudskipper. Harrier killed him ruthlessly, and Honeycomb ran as fast as she could from home and wished she had never looked back. She was found by ICVD and taken in when she was four.

Shippable?: yea but shes a lesbian; guys can crush on her she just won't be interested lol

Killable?: not Immediately but if you give me a heads up sure

Other: i dont think there was a code? oh well. anyways i love this lady, she can be a leader if you want her to be.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

Yes I know I misspelled the title.

Anywhoo, here are my forms... 

Name:  Principle Fir 

Tribe: MudWing/IceWing

Subject: Principle 

Appearance: A slender MudWing with long, black horns that curve at the tip, and a long, skinny tail with no spikes. Small wings, and short, curved, black claws. Mostly off-white and pale brown scales, with an extremely dark brown back. Black MudWing spikes running down spine, and dark brown wing webbing. Narrow face, with soft, brown eyes. Can't breath either fire or frost, but radiates a chill and can hold breath for up to an hour. 

Personality: Fir is a cheerful dragon, with cherub like demenior. He is always willing to help out and share a few words of encouragement with those who need it. Sometimes, however, his happiness seems almost forces, and maybe too over the top. It's almost, unsettling in a way. Fir also is one, who while he's bright and sympathetic, is still very strict, and while he doesn't like to show, he doesn't like it all when dragonets break the rule. To be honest, he doesn't like dragonets that much anways. He just feels off, and maybe a tad unstable. 

Backstory (optional): Fir was the youngest of three siblings. He had a MudWing father, and an IceWing mother. His childhood was pretty normal, besides the fact he was a hybrid, so it seems weird why Fir would start a school for dragonets with abnormal childhoods. Fir claims he felt sorry for all the dragonets out there who had 'evil' or generally bad parents, and wanted to help them become better dragons so that they wouldn't repeat their parent's mistakes. That's partially true.... 

Killable?: No, actually 

Other: POV color 

oh, and you can add your character's sexuality in the "shippable" section 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Quick question, so as a Leader of a dorm, do you write Leader of _____ dorm in the Subject section of the Staff form?

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Saved! And yeah, you don't need to save a student spot, unless you have a reason to :P

SPOTS 

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING 

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principle- Fir (Snapple)

Students- Unlimited 

You can be any tribe, including Pantalan ones. 

Red Leader- Open

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- SAVED FOR NIGHTWOLF 

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- SAVED FOR DRAGONCAT

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- SAVED FOR  NIGHTWOLF 

Music- Open

Art- Open

Physical Education- Open

Lead Healer- Open

Healers- 3 Available, ONE SAVED FOR DRAGONCAT 

Councilors- 7 Available 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Name: Pearl

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: Scales are light blue, fading to aqua marine, fading to dark blue. Pearl necklace. Eyes are emerald green.

Personality: Very shy and not very social. Mysterious. Kind and brave but very self conscious. Smart.

Backstory: Pearl is the daughter of an evil SeaWing named Waves. Waves forced Pearl to kill her own mother. Pearl has severe nightmares and has the tendency to zone out now. She doesn't like to talk much but she can. Oh and Pearl eventually had to kill her dad when he told her to kill the queen. She didn't kill anyone else.

Shippable?: Yes

Killable?: No

Other: This is PoV color. Oh and Pearl loves to read.

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Icarus: Accepeted! And you were supposed to put your POV color in 'Other', but I'm guessing you just made your whole form in your POV color, so I'll let it slide.

Now I feel bad for these dragonets, because I'm probably about to ruin their lives some more. 

And wow, I need to put more effort into Fir. Ah well, I guess that's what roleplays are for :P 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Dragoncat: Yeah, you write whatever your role is in 'Subject'. 

btw, to anyone reading this, i highly recommend listening to "Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age", by Gustav Holst. Has a good atmosphere. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

oh woops sorry about that, yup  thats the pov color. and ive been meaning to make a new mudwing oc so thats why its so detailed hehe

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

(If there is anything wrong with my form, just tell me and I'll change it. Thank you!)

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Sese: Your accepted 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Students

Name: Iris Amaryllis

Tribe: Rainwing/Leafwing Hybrid

Appearance: Looks like a Rainwing, so color shifting scales, prehensile tail, and fangs, but instead of normal Rainwing wings, she has Leaf shaped wings, but this is her only Leafwing feature. The wings are colorishifting, just to be clear. She wears her armband on her front right arm, so that it doesn't interupt with her writing (cause she's a lefty) She also on occasion wears an animus touched object that makes the metal of the piece act as though it was made of chain. She winds this around her horns, but she only wears this if she wants to look better than normal, which is rare. 

Personality: She is very weak, and she was never very good at treetop gliding or just flying in general. But she is very artistic and smart, which have helped her to get around instances where she couldn't have made it through because of her lack of physical strength. She also has a strange obbsession with the three moons, as she studies the night sky as much as she can. She often imagines what life would be like if she had been with her mom her entire life instead of her grumpy dad. Her curiosity is what has led to her smartness, as she has tried to make sense of the world around her. 

Backstory: Her mother was Leafwing, and her mother ran away to be with her father who is a Rainwing, and the officials in Pantala found out and put her in prison for the rest of her life. So her father raised her, but never liked her, as she was a reminder that his wife was in prison because of him. Her father after that stopped having suntime, and instead spent that time taking out his anger on plants, because he can't curl up next to his mate to sleep for the rest of the day. 

Shippable?: Oh yes. She is lesbian, because after her time with her father, she decided that boys were awful, and all girls are like her mother who was brave and a rebel. 

Killable?: Yup, she's pretty easy to kill tho, but I kinda want to wait until the end to kill her because I have grown emotionally attatched...

Other: Pov Color

Name: Ray of Sun (But just Ray usually, with no last name) 

Age (6 and below): 1

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance: She is a very pale shade of yellow, with flecks of a darker tan color across her entire body. She also has little gold scales that start from the end of her tail and then spread out across the rest of her body. She also has gold scales like teardrops in the corners of her eyes, kinda like Moon, but with a darker yellow than the rest of her body. She always wears a flower earring and her armband. 

Personality: She is naive and too trusting. She believes in the good of every dragon, no one would ever try to harm any other. But she is very lovable, because of her energy. She has boundless energy and will always try to stay on the positive side of life. This makes her kinda like Kinkajou in a way. But because of her experiences when she was only a month old, she is wise beyond her years, and can be serious if needed to be. She always prefers to be the young bundle of energy everyone sees her as though. 

Backstory: She was stolen from the royal family when she was a month old, because the Queen was charged with attempted genocide of an entire tribe, which failed. The Eye of Onyx decided that she was not fit to be Queen anymore, so her mom was gone from the face of the world. Then someone decided to steal her, so she didn't have to go through the drama facing the tribe. They also decided to raise her to rise to power later, when she was older. The two dragon's names were Ostrich and  Scorpion. Scorpion was caught trying to take her, and was eventually executed. Ostrich made it out, but they have been on the run since then. Ostrich was amazing to her, and she was heartbroken when she had to leave for the school, but they both knew that it was for the best. 

Shippable?: Nah, too young. (But if she were to like someone, she would be pansexual, as she doesn't care who or where someone comes from, as long as they love each other.)

Killable?: DEFINTILY NEVER (It would break my heart. Although she can get hurt and be put in a coma, no killing)

These are just my two students. I'll create the Art teacher, Violet Leader, and Healer later. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

@Dragoncat: Accepted!

Okay, here are the dorms so far... And I would like if there were some more male characters so that the genders are balanced a bit more.

RED DORM

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe) 

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus)

GREEN DORM

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Dragoncat) 

BLACK DORM

Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat) 

VIOLET DORM 

SPOTS 

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING 

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principle- Fir (Snapple)

Students- Unlimited 

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat) 

Red Leader- Open

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- SAVED FOR NIGHTWOLF 

Black Leader- Open

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- SAVED FOR  NIGHTWOLF 

Music- Open

Art- Open

Physical Education- Open

Lead Healer- Open

Councilors- 6 Available, ONE SAVED FOR SNAPPLE 

--

Name: Windchill (Chilly)

Age (6 and below): 5

Tribe: IceWing 

Appearance: A sleek, lithe dragon with moon-white scales. He has slender silver wings, with darker grey edges and silver wing-membrane. His scales are tinted with grays and silver, and his underbelly his grey. He has a faint grey striped pattern running down his haunches and tail, and along his snout. He has bright, silver eyes and long, white horns. 

Personality: Windchill is an overall cool and laid back dragon. He doesn't like to get involved with drama, or anything big and important, and he prefers to keep to the sidelines. He's pretty smooth, and charming and loves to poke fun at other dragons, put he never does it out of malice. He never really takes anything seriously, but in dire situations, he knows when to be alert and ready. He's sly, too, but again, not in a malicious way, more of a "hey, i know what you did last night", way. Windchill always seems to know, or at least pretend to know, as he doesn't want to be seen as weak. Besides his chill demenior, if you get the right nerve, he will practically explode, since he's keeping all of his thoughts and emotions to himself most of the time. He has a difficult time forgiving other dragons, and sometimes isn't the most aware of dragons. 

Backstory: Windchill never met his mother, or his sister. His mother had divorced his father after deciding he was unsafe, and she took both Windchill and his sister away. However, his father followed them, and abducted Windchill for himself. His father, Bleak, had no ill intent, he just simply wanted to keep at least one of his children. Bleak was a loving father to Windchill, but was not the greatest of parents. He constantly had to balance his work as an assassin (haha, yes) and his role as a parent, and Bleak eventually came to his senses that perhaps taking Windchill wasn't his smartest choice. Instead of returning Windchill back to his mother (because one, that would've been kind of stupid, and two, Bleak felt a certain loathing towards his former wife), Bleak gave up his son to the ICVD in order to give him a decent life, and one day return for him. 

Shippable?: Oh yes ,  (bisexual)

Killable?: Yeah 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

i'll make a male dragonet as soon as i have time :0

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Name: Staghorn

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: A large SeaWing with broad shoulders and very toned muscles. His scales are light blue, and his underscales are almost white. He has arctic blue photophores and his wing membranes are the same color as his underscales. One of his eyes is deep green, while the other is pale blue. He is blind in the pale eye from a head injury when he was young. He has a few small scars all across his body.

Personality: Staghorn is, essentially, very tired. He is tired of living, tired of having to deal with people, tired because he woke up seven times during the night. He is a very relaxed dragonet, in a somewhat worrying way. He just doesn't care. He is always down for a good time, especially if it's going to get crazy. He is done with holding grudges, however on occasion he will get super mad over something that seems small because it is something his father would have done or said. This outbursts are quick and end with a quick apology and him leaving.

Backstory: Staghorn was born to Monsoon, a pirate captain, and his mate, who Monsoon never spoke of. Staghorn doesn't even know her name; by the time he hatched she had left, or died. He was born with a different name but he has completely disregarded it. Monsoon was obsessed with making Staghorn the perfect successor to his crew. He went through rigorous training, every day and oftentimes continuing well into the night. Staghorn got used to punishments and such, although developed a deep fear of not being perfect. His dad was fine with him being a trans boy but he was never okay with anything below the best. One night, Monsoon took Staghorn with him on a raid of a treasury. It wasn't Staghorn's first raid, but it was the bloodiest and least rewarding. Lots of the crew died, and Monsoon and Staghorn barely got out alive. Monsoon was furious, obviously, and said that he couldn't bear to look at his son ever again. He sent Staghorn away to ICVD and never wants to see him.

Shippable?: Yea, he's bi

Killable?: same deal as before; if u want him to die, just mention it and i'll say yea or nah

Other: this is pov color, love this lad; Honeycomb is the only one at ICVD who knows he is trans, they are good friends.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

poke

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Name:  Sangria (Ria)
Tribe: SkyWings
Appearance: Sangria has dark red scales (like this) with hints of paler red. Her underscales and wing webbing are a pale, pinkish red. She has bright yellow eyes that almost seem to glow in the dark. She has rubies embedded in her scales down each front leg. A golden necklace hangs around her neck. 
Personality: Sangria acts like she is in charge of everything and everyone. She has a queenly voice and doesn't let anyone forget who she was descended from. Following rules is one of the things that Ria hates most. She is also bold, brave, and always ready to fight.
Backstory: Ria was hatched under the watchful eyes of her mother, Ex-Queen Scarlet. (She was no longer queen at this time) She trained her to ne a skilled fighter, even at her young age. But queen Scarlet had to leave one day, the reason unknown to Ria. And she never came back. Sangria searched to the ends of Pyrhhia to find her mother, but was unsuccessful. Instead, a SkyWing found her and took her to ICVD. She is use to dragons with deformities, since her mother had one. It is possible that she will have unknown to her sisters that will be attending the academy.
Shippable?: Yesssss
Killable?: Preferably not, a firm NO right now, though, until I make another character.
Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Siggy is a wip 

Wait do they have to be children of non-existent characters? If yes I'll change the backstory.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Siggy is a wip 

@Icarus: Accepeted!

@Midsummer: Yeah, they do. Unless more people want the other roleplay idea, idk. The roleplays were basically the same, expect one was unlimited, and one was limited. But other than (Riri, right)'s backstory, your accepeted. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Name: Winterdream

Tribe: NightWing/IceWing

Appearance: Winterdream has purple-black topscales color. Her underscales are all completly white, like an IceWing's. Her wing memberance is black with specks of white. On the top of Winterdream's tail is black, but the botttom is white. Her talons are all white and her horns are like a Nightwing's. They are the color white. Her eye color is light blue. She wears a locket. Inside the locket is a picture of her parents and her. She has a small scar on her snout.

Personality: She is kind and caring. She also believes in second chances. She is very nice, but clever. She also thinks that Pyrrhia should be peaceful. Dragons shouldn't hide themselves. She would protect any dragon. She would put them first. She doesn't like competitions. Winterdream likes to read scrolls. She is fierce when she is needed to. Sometimes, she can lose her patience easily and become very hurtful. She hides secrets than she seems. She likes to keep all her bad feelings bubbled inside of her and not let anyone know. She can grow suspicioius easily, but doesn't show it.

Backstory: Her mother and father were both wanted criminals. They taught her how to protect herself, steal things, and all those other things you need to know in order to become a criminal and such. She didn't really like the idea of her becoming a criminal but never argued against her parents.  After her parents were taken away, she ended up in this place. She never really liked it here, but grew to like it as soon as she met some other dragonets who could relate to her.

Shippable?: Yes!

Killable?: No, sorry

Name: Mistral

Subject: White leader

Appearance: Mistral has white scales everywhere with hightlights of light blue. His eyes are obsidion-black eyes.

Personality: Mistral is quite serious person. He's usually quiet, but there are times where he can be very loud. He has a short temper and can get angered quite easily. He's usually pretty chill though. He enjoys learning and likes doing work. He likes to be early and being the teacher's pet. He wants to have a good future, so he practically ignores everything that's fun likes parties and stuff. He's not social and doesn't have friends. He can be quite shy sometimes. He's pretty smart and doesn't like to show that.

Backstory (optional):

Killable?: Depends on how the roleplay goes.

Other: 

Name: Wolverine

Tribe: SkyWing

Subject: History and Science

Appearance: 

Personality:

Backstory (optional):

Killable?: Yes

Other: 

I'll finish later.

• Posted at:

Memelord.

Secret ARMY here...

@Nightwolf: Winterdream is accepted (and can I say, I just love that name). Mistral is missing something in 'Other', unless you're still working on him. 

But besides that, Mistral is good. 

RED DORM

Sangria (Midsummer) 

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe), Winterdream (Nightwolf) 

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus)

GREEN DORM

Windchill (Snapple) 

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Dragoncat) 

BLACK DORM

VIOLET DORM 

Staghorn (Icarus) 

SPOTS 

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING 

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principle- Fir (Snapple)

Students- Unlimited 

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Windchill (Snapple), Staghorn (Icarus), Sangria (Midsummer), Winterdream (Nightwolf) 

Red Leader- Open

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Mistral (Nightwolf) 

Black Leader- Open

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- Wolverine (Midsummer) 

Music- Open

Art- Open

Physical Education- Open

Lead Healer- Open

Councilors- 7 Available

If you have some sort of staff-member, you can read this white ink stuff- You're either with Fir, or against Fir. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Snapple

Okay, I'll fix it soon.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Siggy is a wip 

Staff

Name: Swamp Frog (Or just swampy)

Subject: Healer

Tribe: Mudwing

Appearance: Strongly built, with thicker arms and tail than a normal Mudwing. He is dark brown with hints of golden amber when exposed to sun. 

Personality: He is very kind, and loves helping people. He is great at memorizing things, like names of herbs. But he isn’t very smart in other aspects.

Backstory: He is a fairly normal person. He was the smallest in his sibling group. He decided he wanted to be a healer, and he became one. He got selected at random to come to the school to heal.

Killable?: Yes, but make sure he dies to save another

Other: Pov color

Name: Gem

Subject: Violet Leader

Tribe: Silkwing

Appearance: She is an iridescent purple, with ridgings of silver around her wings, tail and snout. She also wears a silver armband around her right upper leg.

Personality: Super caring and gentle, and will never yell. She is quite shy, but that is why she accepted her position, to try and become more social.

Backstory: Her parents were killed in battle when she was very young, no more than a month old. She was then captured by two Skywings, Crimson and Fire. They were always abusing her, verbally and physically. She was eventually found by a Seawing and Sandwing couple who were kind, and amazing to her. Crimson and Fire were both captured and jailed for their crimes. The Seawing, Shell, was charged falsely with treason, and executed shortly after. She received the letter asking for her to come right as they heard about Shell’s death.

Killable?: Never, she’s too sweet. 

Name: Mountain

Subject: Art teacher

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance: A dull red, almost like blood. He has a pot belly, and blunt talons. His large wings always hang down at his sides, touching the ground as he walks. His head also bows, almost to the ground.

Personality: Grumpy and temperable. He doesn’ like art in the slightest, and only does it for the very little money. He is an alcoholic. He is always tired, and sore.

Backstory: he was once a happy, normal Skywing. He was married to the most beautiful Skywing in the world, and she was kinda and sweet. He loved painting with her, which was what they did together every Saturday. They had three happy dragonets, which he laughed and played with everyday. But then his wife died of a plague, and so did every one of his dragonets. He became anger and bitter, as the healers could have healed her and his dragonets, but decided not to. He turned to alcohol and food for relief. The only thing that kept him on the Earth was the knowledge that his wife wouldn’t have wanted it. He lost his love for painting, and he thought that maybe doing an art class would help him, but it only made it worse. So, he is stuck in this art class for the rest of the year.

Killable?: I dont know. Before, I probably would have said, Yes, but He’s grown on me. Maybe he died when he finally was able to show the world what a great dragon he could be? I have no idea.

Other: Pov Color.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

I’m assuming there are no spots left?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

@Dragoncat: All of them accepeted! And, I must admit, I do like the idea of Mountain dying like that. I mean, I'm not saying he should die, but if he does, that sounds like a great way to go. 

We can start roleplaying if you guys want. Imma make another student (and more teachers, probably) 

moar white ink: Nothing is what it seems

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

There are spots left. Students are unlimited, and there are still plent of teachers n stuff. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Save a black wingless student the librarian and a counselor please
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Name: Willow

Age (6 and below): 6

Tribe: MudWings

Appearance: Willow is a large, lean and swift MudWing dragonet with reddish-orangeish-brown scales (#d89565) with darker armor-like overscales (#896043) and pale tan underscales (#ffd5b7). Her underscales and wing membranes are the same color. Her eyes are a bright brown (#aa6e42) and she has large, powerful wings. She has curled horns like all other MudWings and she has a long scar running from her front shoulder to her back leg on the left side of her body.

Personality: Willow is a sneaky little trickster. She often likes to trick and prank dragons, and she's quite social. Willow is humorous and expressive, but she has a short temper and easily holds grudges. She has a secret; she actually ENJOYS doing things like stealing and pickpocketing. She tries to stay low at the ICVD, but even after the death of her parents, she kept on stealing things and became wanted in the Mud Kingdom.

Backstory: Willow grew up as an only dragonet. However, this was because her father was animus cursed to only be able to have one dragonet in his entire lifetime. Anyways, Willow grew up in an underground tunnel system beneath the mountains. Her parents, Mudslide (mother) and Oak (father), were wanted for both theft and murder, and they forced Willow to steal things for them. Willow hated this at first, but eventually, she realized she was beginning to LOVE stealing things. She never was forced to murder; only steal. Eventually, the MudWing guards found Willow's family. Willow ended up fleeing in time, but her parents were caught and executed. Willow fled to an abandoned Scavenger Den near the Mud Kingdom and continued her thieving antics until she was invited to ICVD.

Shippable?: sure I guess-

Killable?: nO. NO. YOU WILL NOT HARM MY WILLOW BEAN. NOT ON MY WATCH

Other: Burnt orange

• Posted at:

wild 

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

#BRINGLEONBACK

im having an ~existential crisis~

Save a black winglet student the librarian and a counselor please
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Students

Name: Raven
Tribe: Nightwing-Skywing hybrid
Appearance: Black scales with scarlet streaks along the backs of her wings. Scarlet speckles on the undersides of her wings. Silvery-white eyes with pale green on the edges. Black horns curving back with wickedly sharp points. Always carries a brown leather satchel with her.
Personality: Quiet. Doesn't talk about herself much. Reds a lot. Has a subconscious attraction to daggers and knives.
Backstory: Father was murdered in front of her mother, which drove her mother mad. Her mother began killing any dragon that bore any resemblance to the killer of Raven's father. Her mother often had Raven commit assassinations for her because no one suspects a little dragon to murder them. 
Shippable?: yes
Killable?: no 

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

@Sorrel: You don't need to save a student, unless you meant the Black Dorm Leader. But anyways, saved! 

@Wild: Accepted! 

RED DORM

Sangria (Midsummer), Willow (Wild) 

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe), Winterdream (Nightwolf) 

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus)

GREEN DORM

Windchill (Snapple) 

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Dragoncat) 

BLACK DORM

VIOLET DORM 

Staghorn (Icarus) 

SPOTS 

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING 

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principle- Fir (Snapple)

Students- Unlimited 

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Windchill (Snapple), Staghorn (Icarus), Sangria (Midsummer), Winterdream (Nightwolf), Willow (Wild) 

Red Leader- Open

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Mistral (Nightwolf) 

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- Gem (Dragoncat) 

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- Wolverine (Midsummer) 

Music- Open

Art- Mountain (Dragoncat) 

Physical Education- Open

Librarian (also teachers language arts)- SAVED FOR SORREL 

Lead Healer- Open

Healers- 3 Available, Swamp Frog (Dragoncat) 

Councilors- 6 Available, ONE SAVED FOR SORREL 

---

Name: Silvertalons (I never know what to name her, sooo) 

Age (6 and below):6

Tribe: NightWing/SkyWing 

Appearance: A tall, and slender dragoness with very dark grey scales, and a rich, dark-red underbelly. She was the build of a SkyWing, with large NightWing wings, and a narrow NightWing head. She has silvery talons and horns (Why else would she be named 'Silvertalons'), and black spikes running down her spine. She has dark red wing webbing, and gold scales lining the place where her overscales and underscales meet. She has brilliant orange eyes. 

Personality:

Backstory:Silvertalons was born to a NightWing father, and a SkyWing mother. She is an only child. Silvertalon's mother was a bounty hunter, assasin, and a terrorist. She caused mayhem, and even attempted to murder the SkyWing queen. Her father was not as wild as Silver's mother, but because he loved her, he still participated in her schemes. Later on, especially when Silver was hatched, they settled down, but shortly after, Silver's mother was captured and executed for her crimes. Her father sent her to ICVD in order to make up for everything that happened, and partly because he didn't want his daughter to see all the pain he was going through. 

Shippable?: You can crush on her, idk if she'll like you back tho 

Name: Mosquito (Jokingly refers himself as "Skeeter") 

Age (6 and below): 4

Tribe: HiveWing 

Appearance: 

Personality:

Backstory:

Shippable?: Yeesss please 

Yes I will finish these later, and can I say THANK YOU to everyone whose joined this so far, I am so grateful and I hope you all enjoy the RP! 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Red dorm NightWing -SeaWing!

Name: Moontide

NickName: Tide

Tribe: Night- sea

Appearance: Mostly black, the wing webbing is light teal, he has a skyfire necklace, he has a little pad on the back of the skyfire, so he can press it in and activate the effect, or leave it and deactivate the effect, he has teardrop scales, indicating his mindreading.

Personality: pretty much emotionless, he has a sort of angry time, where he is still calm, but has the anger inside of him, so he does something indicating he's angry, but he looks completely fine.

Power: Animus

Bakstory: His parents, Nightstrike and Killer Whale (Killer) so he was abused by them, and taught weirdly, so he's a little messed up.

Shippable: I'll try!

Other: Dis is his PoV color.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpow- OH WAIT! I'm a Silcoon! Overpowered Silcoon in the corner

Fam: Yuuki, Element

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 My Forumfic WoM /340814

@Winter: Just a few things wrong with Moontide’s form, but don’t fret. You need to use the form I have provided (convinently located at the very top of this thread) and could you choose between animus or mindreading abilities? Other than those things, Moontide is good. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Oh and @FearlessWizard: Raven is accepted 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Snapple: Wolverine is my OC.

Name: Mistral

Subject: White leader

Appearance: Mistral has white scales everywhere with hightlights of light blue. His eyes are obsidion-black eyes. He has white wings with a white membrane. He has a jade earring.

Personality: Mistral is quite serious person. He's usually quiet, but there are times where he can be very loud. He has a short temper and can get angered quite easily. He's usually pretty chill though. He enjoys learning and likes doing work. He likes to be early and being the teacher's pet. He wants to have a good future, so he practically ignores everything that's fun likes parties and stuff. He's not social and doesn't have friends. He can be quite shy sometimes. He's pretty smart and doesn't like to show that.

Backstory (optional):

Killable?: Depends on how the roleplay goes.

Name: Wolverine

Tribe: SkyWing

Subject: History and Science

Appearance: Wolverine has dark red colored scales and black horns and talons. His eyes are amber. His wings are crimson and the membrane is maroon. 

Personality: He's quite polite and nice. He is very patient and caring;or so he wants you to think. He may seem like that on the outside, but on the inside, he's very hateful and impaient. He rants all day and and is very selfish. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He doesn't care about most things and is very reckless.

Backstory (optional):

Other: PoV color.

• Posted at:

Memelord.

Secret ARMY here...

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7