@Nightwolf: Woops, sorry about that! Anyways, Mistral and Wolverine are accepted! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

Animus, but his skyfire stus still has the pads.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpow- OH WAIT! I'm a Silcoon! Overpowered Silcoon in the corner

Fam: Yuuki, Element

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 My Forumfic WoM /340814

Name: Bogong (Name is based on an Australian moth)

Age (6 and below): 5

Tribe: Hivewing

Appearance: Bogong has dark orange scales that are almost brown in colour, along with the usual black scales Hivewings usually have. He’s large in structure, but other than that he looks like a normal Hivewing.

Personality: Bogong is a rather forgetful and day-dreaming dragonet, and he is quick to judge others around him if he doesn’t know them well, He is quick to defend someone who is being picked on. Usually asking why the bully or bullies are doing it, and if he doesn’t consider it a good enough reason, he’ll usually reply with something along the lines of “Well if you don’t have a reason to do it, why are you doing it?”. Placing them in an often embarrassing situation.

Backstory: Bogong doesn’t remember much of his old life, he only remembered an explosion, and fire, everywhere he looked. Before passing out from smoke. He woke up a captive to a duo of theives, who pretended to be his adopted parents. He was forced to join them in stealing goods and jewelery, before the two of them were finally caught and imprisoned, when he told his tale to the dragons who had found him starving in a small cave after the theives were imprisoned. He was sent to the Institution for the Children of Villanous Dragons.

Shippable?: Yes 

Killable?: Yes

Other: POV Colour 

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

@Winter: Accepeted! But next time, make sure to use the appropriate form :)! 

@Cormorant: Accepeted! 

all my forms were deleted so i don't feel like positing them again right now :D 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Name: Feldspar

Age (6 and below): 5 (dragon years, of course)

Tribe: SandWing

Appearance: Feldspar has sandy-white scales, with underscales that look grayish. His wings membranes look similar to this grayish color, but with a tint of sandy gold. His claws and horns are gray. His left eye is glittering and black, like the rest of the tribe, but his right is covered in deep scratches and is permanently closed. He has scars all over his body as well as rips in his wings.

Personality: Feldspar is an angry, hateful dragon in general, expressing all of his worries, fears, and insecurities in pure hate and anger. He’s the kind of dragon who doesn’t cry, but is always crying on the inside. He prefers to be alone, and he really doesn’t improve easily. Whenever someone shows him kindness, though, he freezes up, not knowing how to react. Maybe you can release his good side with kindness...

Backstory: Feldspar’s parents, Cactus and Caracal, were both horrible criminals living in the Scorpion Den. When he hatched, both of his parents were disgusted. Feldspar had one normal eye, but one eye was a lighter color; more gray than black. Both his parents were furious, but with Cactus being more Burn-like and Caracal being more Blister-like, Cactus viciously scratched through Feldspar’s now-closed right eye, ripping through his eyelid, and causing permanent scars. Both parents were now satisfied, and so, Feldspar’s horrible life begun. Usually, his parents would take turns staying home, one committing crimes and one guarding their home; when Caracal stayed home, she completely ignored Feldspar, except for dropping rocks and hot sand on his head whenever she got bored, which was pretty often. When Cactus was home, however, he brutally attacked Feldspar for a while, since he was a murderer who loved harming others. After that, Cactus would completely forget about Feldspar. Feldspar lived alone, but with tormentors, and eventually, he found a dragon advertising the ICVD, and he was registered to join.

Shippable?: M’kay, sure.

Killable?: Sure, as long as you leave one of my characters alive.

Other: PoV color.

Name: Conqueror

Age (6 and below): 1

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Conquerer is dark purple, with dark indigo underscales and wing membranes. The silver scales on her wing membranes are in a splatters shape, in large, blobby clumps all around her wings. Her claws and horns are silverish. Her eyes are dark green.

Personality: Conquerer is shy and quiet, and doesn’t trust anyone. It’s nearly impossible to become her friend, as she prefers to be alone and doesn’t believe in the good of dragons. Because of this, she is often very lonely and sad. I mean, it might be hard to become her friend, but perhaps it could be possible...

Backstory: Conquerer‘s criminal parents were happy at her hatching. She was perfect, cute, wonderful. Her parents wanted to raise her to become a helpful, brainwashed weapon, so, they treated her wonderfully. For a while, she was happy, until her parents were killed for their crimes. She lived the time that passed in sadness, knowing she could no longer trust anyone, and that all dragons were this bad. Eventually, she ended up in the ICVD, and this is where the RP starts.

Shippable?: Uh... sure?

Killable?: Sure, as long as you leave one of my characters alive.

Other: PoV color

Institution for Recycled OCs

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

@Quartz: Accepted (I love Conqueror's name!) 

the more i look at these sad backstories, the more i feel bad for what i have in store for them 

y'know what, i will make a kind and loving character now, and hopefully that will make up for all my crimes :') 

And I'm saving the Lead Healer!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

So I came up with another sort of job for the teachers, but you don't have to make another character for it. Basically, if your staff member is aligned with Fir, you're a 'Sitter', which basically wander the school after curfew to make sure no ones not where they're supposed to be. They're responsible for punishment s and stuff, and basically manage Denetion, or affectionately referred as "Time Out". 

RED DORM

Sangria (Midsummer), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter)

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe), Winterdream (Nightwolf)

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus), Bogong (Cormorant)

GREEN DORM

Windchill (Snapple)

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Silvertalons (Snapple)

BLACK DORM

Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat),

VIOLET DORM

Staghorn (Icarus), Mosquito (Snapple)  

SPOTS

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principal- Fir (Snapple)

Assistant Principal- Open

Students- Unlimited

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Windchill (Snapple), Staghorn (Icarus), Sangria (Midsummer), Winterdream (Nightwolf), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter), Raven (Fearlesswizard), Bogong (Cormorant, Mosquito (Snapple), Silvertalons (Snapple)

Red Leader- Glow (Snapple)

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Mistral (Nightwolf)

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- Gem (Dragoncat)

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- Wolverine (Nightwolf)

Music- Open

Art- Mountain (Dragoncat)

Physical Education- Open

Librarian (also teachers language arts)- SAVED FOR SORREL

Library Assistants- 3 Available

Lead Healer- Nettle (Snapple)

Healers- 3 Available, Swamp Frog (Dragoncat)

Councilors- 6 Available, ONE SAVED FOR SORREL

Name: Silvertalons  

Age (6 and below):6

Tribe: NightWing/SkyWing

Appearance: A tall, and slender dragoness with very dark grey scales, and a rich, dark-red underbelly. She has the build of a SkyWing, with large NightWing wings, and a narrow NightWing head. She has silvery talons and horns (Why else would she be named 'Silvertalons'), and black spikes running down her spine. She has dark red wing webbing, and gold scales lining the place where her overscales and underscales meet. She has brilliant orange eyes.

Personality: Silvertalon is a strange dragonet. She’s confused most of the time, and doesn’t really know what everyone’s talking about. She also confuses others, and often uses big, or unnecessarily complicated words. She also talks pretty loud, but that’s partially because she can’t hear too well. Silver also takes everything seriously. She doesn’t understand sarcasm, or really gets any jokes. However, she will try and make a joke every once and a while, but it usually makes everyone feel really uncomfortable since it’s far from funny, but Silvertalons will think it’s the funniest thing in the world.

Backstory:Silvertalons was born to a NightWing father, and a SkyWing mother. She is an only child. Silvertalon's mother was a bounty hunter, assassin, and a terrorist. She caused mayhem, and even attempted to murder the SkyWing queen. Her father was not as wild as Silver's mother, but because he loved her, he still participated in her schemes. Later on, especially when Silver was hatched, they settled down, but shortly after, Silver's mother was captured and executed for her crimes. Her father sent her to ICVD in order to make up for everything that happened, and partly because he didn't want his daughter to see all the pain he was going through.

Shippable?: You can crush on her, idk if she'll like you back tho

Killable?: Yes....

Other: POV color

Name: Mosquito (Jokingly refers himself as "Skeeter")

Age (6 and below): 4

Tribe: HiveWing

Appearance: A small and squat HiveWing with short legs, a short tail, but a surprisingly long neck. He has rusty, coppery-orange scales with hints of red along his spine, belly  and eyes. He has a bright orange underbelly and fat black spots along his side and snout. Mosquito has long, thin black horns, and particularly sharp black claws. His eyes are a soft orange, and he wears round, copper spectacles. He has small, translucent orange wings with black spots along the edges, and he's a tad bit chubby. He has venomous fangs.

Personality: Mosquito is a friendly, fun-loving dragon, and a jokester. He loves to make jokes and puns, even if he picks on himself. Mosquito is willing to beat himself down in order to lift others up. He's very aware he's a little silly looking, with his big glasses, shortness, and his pudginess. He's not insecure though, and he doesn't hate his appearance, but he does feel a little embarrassed, and tries to go along with whoever his picking on him. It's not healthy of him to do it, but he's so desperate to feel accepted and wanted that'll he pretty much do anything. He's always looking up to someone, and has plenty of heroes and idols. He's not super duper smart, but is still intelligent to a degree, and has a fondness for literature, specifically poetry. He just needs a hug.

Backstory: Mosquito never met his father, and instead was raised by his mother, and his eleven other siblings. Mosquito's mother was, well... let's just say she gave up her free will in order to make money, and wasn't home a lot. She also was an alcoholic, and in her drunken fury, she would take out her anger on her children. Despite this abuse, Mosquito's mother still loved and each and every one of her dragonets, and she hated that she treated them so horribly. She eventually gave them away to orphanages, family members, or couples looking to adopt. Some of her dragonets even ran away. Mosquito was adopted by a couple, but they sent him to ICVD in order to (according to them) 'drive all the evil out of him'.

Shippable?: Yeesss

Killable?: Yes....

Name: "Mister" Nurse Nettle (Or just Nettle)

Tribe: RainWing

Subject: Lead Healer (He's also willing to teach you medical sciences against your will)

Appearance: A frighteningly skinny RainWing with twig-like arms and a long, crooked tail. He has thin, curving horns that are grey in color, and long, sharp talons. He has color-shifting scales, but Nettle prefers to keep them at a pale green color, which is so light, it’s almost white. He has a black underbelly, and thin red stripes running down his spine. He has hints of red and orange along his nose, brow, talons, and tail, as well as a black frill and wings. He has metal implants in his chin, and reddish-orange eyes.

Personality: If you look inside a dictionary and search up ‘insanity’, you’ll see Nettle’s name located under ‘Definitions’. Nettle, to be blunt, is insane. He doesn’t bother to cover the fact that he (unlike some dragons..) is crazy, and not mention he’s downright creepy. He’s unsettling to be around, and let’s just say he absolutely loves that. It’s kind of his personal mission to scare everyone, and just to make everyone feel uncomfortable in general. While he is.. Unbalanced, he is surprisingly intelligence, and is incredibly gifted in medicines and medical sciences. Nettle loves learning about how the body works, and the different ways you could improve upon it, or destroy it. He never sugarcoats anything, and when it comes to diagnosing patients, he’s actually pretty serious, but he’ll never be nice or anything. Nettle also gets weirdly emotional sometimes, or attached to something or someone. He loves punishing dragonets in exceptionally strange and often cruel ways. By the way, make sure to always call him “Mister Nurse Nettle”.

Backstory (optional): Nettle was the son of a healer, and a mathematician, which would explain his knowledge in healing and his surprising intellect. He was always an odd child, and it was clear there was something not quite right with him. Nettle is a good friend of Fir and he met the MudWing hybrid long ago. Fir offered his ‘friend’ a job at his new school as a healer, and Nettle was absolutely thrilled, and even a bit teary over this. Nettle has probably poisoned someone at some point in his life.

Killable?: We’ll see

Other: POV color (He would be a Sitter, but Fir is.. concerned)

Name: "Miss" Glow

Tribe: SkyWing

Subject: Red Leader

Appearance: Pale red scales like the flesh of a salmon, pinkish underscales, and darker, rosier red overscales. Soft, round face with lines creasing around her mouth and forehead. Dark circles under deep orange eyes. She's pretty, but it's obvious she's been through something serious.

Personality: Glow is a deeply caring dragon. She loves all of her ‘dragonets’ (basically any of the students) and wants them all to live very happy lives. While she’s caring, warm, and kind, she’s extraordinary clingy and overprotective. She would never let ANYTHING happen to her ‘dragonets’, to the point where she’s constantly following them and making sure they aren’t up to anything. It’s almost more of a possessive love, then true motherly affection. However, she doesn’t have any ill intent, and truly does love all the students. Sometimes she thinks they’re actually her dead dragonets, and she’ll get really emotional and stuff. She talks a lot about her past, especially about her former ‘husband’.

Backstory (optional): Once upon a time, Glow met an IceWing whom she loved very much. However, the IceWing wasn’t as keen and when Glow had his dragonets, he was utterly disgusted and left Glow forever. Glow was in anguish, and she felt as if there was no use in living. But since she had dragonets, she was determined to keep on going. One day, some SkyWings came to Glow’s home after they discovered she had produced hybrids. Right there in front of her, the killed Glow’s dragonets, and left the SkyWing for dead.

Now Glow was REALLY sad, and she was ready to die once and for all. But before she could do anything, she heard about ICVD and how it was a place for dragonets in need of loving and caring. So, wanting the chance to be a mother again, she immediately signed up.

Killable?: I suppose

Okay, we can start RPing if everyone wants to. 

also, look out for white ink

sometimes, you just can't let go

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Do you just decide what dorm the characters go in? If not, can Raven be in the black dorm?

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

@Fearlesswizard: Yeah, I do, but if you can choose if you want. So yes, Raven can be in the Black Dorm. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

should we rp now?

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@SeSe: Absolutely :) In fact, I'll shall start now.

Let's start it with all the students arriving. 

Principal Fir was waiting in the gates of the Castle, smiling at all the students that were beginning arrive. His dark eyes flickered over them, taking in their appearance, wondering what they would be like. He felt thrilled knowing that all these dragonets had decided to come. He had been worried that no one would've shown up at all. He gave another smile that stretched from one corner of his face to another. 

"If anyone needs any assitance, the teachers and I will be happy to help." 

Windchill was flying alone. His father had insisted that he go without him, saying that he was much to busy, but that he loved Chilly all the same. 

It hurt, just a little bit, but Chilly was used to it, having lived most of his days without his father around. This placed was supposed to fix that, or at least they to be able to. While Windchill didn't care all that much, there was something nice about knowing he would finally be able to be noticed.. and maybe even loved for once. 

Glow was waiting inside the castle with satchel full of maps and dorm placement scrolls. She smiled warmly at those arriving. 

finish later 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that does not allow me to use different fonts or font colors (so povs will be black, and kinda unorthodox), and my posts will come out squished and messy. ~Name: Inkstain. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 2. ~Tribe: NightWing. ~Appearance: a small black nightwing dragonet, with dark midnight blue underscales, eyes, and wing membranes. She has a scale-bracelet of silver on her front left leg. ~Personality: she is a small bean, shy and sensitive and sweet. Though she can be impulsive; she's not all that smart or strong. ~Backstory: has lived in the rainforest all her live. Her dad left her mom when she was hardly 1. He was a gangmaster... That's the reason why she's here. ~Shippable?: yes please! ~Killable?: nope. ~Other: POV (see note before forms). She is an animus (but doesn't know it quite yet). ______________________ ~Name: Cactus. ~Gender: male. ~Age: 20. ~Tribe: SandWing. ~Subject: Student Counselor. ~Appearance: A large dragon with pale brown, almost white scales and pale gold underscales. His wing membranes are yellow with lighter brown veins. His crest and tail barb are dark brown. ~Personality: he is kind and caring, smart. He is OCD and gets really annoyed if anyone breaks rules, but he is a terrific guidance counselor. ~Killable?: yes, but please not too soon. ~Other: POV (see note). Shippable! _______________________ ~Name: Coral Reef (Cora, Miss Cora, Reef). ~Gender: female. ~Age: 18. ~Tribe: SeaWing. ~Subject: Librarian/Language Arts teacher. ~Appearance: aqua, with darker underscales. Emerald green eyes and wing membranes, the Royal SeaWing mark on her Wing membranes. ~Personality: she is sweet and kind, but would rather spend all day reading than make a new friend. She loves reading, and has a good memory, but can come off as rude when talking, because she usually multitasks (aka reads a book when you're telling her something). ~Backstory: has loved reading since she was little, and didn't want to be queen, so she left the Sea Kingdom to be a librarian here, to teach the troubled youth... ~Killable?: no. ~Other: POV (see note). Shippable!
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Raven landed softly in the entrance of the school. She turned to look at the sky behind her. I'm free, Mother. Was her last thought before she turned back to the school and ducked inside.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Wait, what dorms are Feldspar and Conqueror in? You didn't put them in the spots, yet you said they were accepted.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Honeycomb walked in with Staghorn at her side. There were a lot of dragons here, and knowing that several of them had gone through something similar to her made her...uncomfortable, to say the least. But the spirits were on her side now, including her brother, so she wasn't going to let anything stop her.

Staghorn, on the other talon, fluidly walked beside Honey. He wasn't in a rush to be here, especially not because Monsoon had wanted him to be. Maybe he could just... sleep through the classes. Or was there a policy about getting kicked out? He'd have to find out before the little knot in his stomach grew. It was dumb; he wasn't going to be perfect, whatever, right? That was how things were supposed to work.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

@Sorrel: Accepted!

@Quartz: Sorry about that, I have a tendency to forget some things :P But anywaays....

RED DORM

Sangria (Midsummer), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter)   

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe), Winterdream (Nightwolf),  Conqueror (Quartz) 

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus), Bogong (Cormorant)

GREEN DORM

Windchill (Snapple), Feldspar (Quartz) 

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Silvertalons (Snapple), Inkstain (Sorrel)

BLACK DORM

Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Raven (Eclipse) 

VIOLET DORM

Staghorn (Icarus), Mosquito (Snapple)  

SPOTS

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principal- Fir (Snapple)

Assistant Principal- Open

Students- Unlimited

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Windchill (Snapple), Staghorn (Icarus), Sangria (Midsummer), Winterdream (Nightwolf), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter), Raven (Eclipse), Bogong (Cormorant, Mosquito (Snapple), Silvertalons (Snapple), Feldspar (Quart), Conqueror (Quartz), Inkstain (Sorrel) 

Red Leader- Glow (Snapple)

Blue Leader- Open

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Mistral (Nightwolf)

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- Gem (Dragoncat)

Green Leader- Open

History and Science- Wolverine (Nightwolf)

Music- Open

Art- Mountain (Dragoncat)

Physical Education- Open

Librarian (also teachers language arts)- Coral Reef (Sorrel) 

Library Assistants- 3 Available

Lead Healer- Nettle (Snapple)

Healers- 3 Available, Swamp Frog (Dragoncat)

Councilors- 6 Available, Cactus (Sorrel) 

ROOMATES (as of now)- can have up to 4 students of the same gender in each room 

RED

Sangria and Willow 

Moontide 

BLUE

Pearl, Winterdream, and Conqueror 

YELLOW

Honeycomb 

Bogong

GREEN

Windchill and Feldspar 

WHITE

Ray, Silvertalons, and Inkstain 

BLACK

Iris and Raven 

VIOLET

Staghorn and Mosquito 

Teachers and staff have their own personal rooms :P 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Winterdream walked by herself. She wasn't going to walk with someone she randomly met. Plus, she wasn't sure whether or not to trust anyone in this school.

Wolverine grolwed. Stupid students, he thought. Why did I even sign up in the first place? He took a deep breath and put on a smile on his face and walked amongst the other teachers.

Mistral looked at the student's faces. His face showed no emotion.

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

A loud crash signaled the arrival of Willow.

Her front aching from the crash, she got back to her talons and opened her wings.
"WOOOOHOOO! I HAVE ARRIVED!" She shouted.

• Posted at:

wild 

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

#BRINGLEONBACK

im having an ~existential crisis~

Feldspar angrily flew into the ICVD, viciously pushing a dragon who came to close. "OUT OF MY WAY!" Feldspar shouted, hate filling his one usable eye. He was full of pure anger; he hissed violently every time he came close to another dragon. 

Conquerer quietly walked through the entrance, hoping no one would notice her. Please, please leave me alone. Don't hurt me. Don't leave me. Don't betray me. None of that will happen if I don't talk to anyone.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Staghorn blinked at Feldspar, seemingly unbothered by his bad attitude. "Hey. Useless eye buds."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Mosquito landed towards the front end of the castle. He fluttered his orange wings excietedly, looking around at all the various dragons that were arriving. 

Gee, I sure hope they like me. He thought.

Behind him, his adoptive mother landed elegantly on the cobblestone pathway. She eyed the school with distaste and flicked her tail.

"Well, dear, here you are. We'll be picking you up when the school year ends." She patted Mosquito's head and gave an uneasy smile. Her gaze flickered as she watched the other dragons. 

"Learn a lot!" She said, her wings buzzing to life.

Mosquito watched her leave, feeling smaller than ever. 

I promise I'm not a criminal. Mother wasn't even one herself. 

The orange HiveWing frowned, and walked inside the school, pulling his luggage with him.

Silvertalons was joined by her father at the entrance of the school. She looked around warily, scraping her talons into the earth.

"What's wrong, dearest?" Her father asked. 

"I am concerned." She said simply, folding in her big red wings. 

Her father nuzzled Silvertalon gently, his touch comforting her. "Don't be afraid, you'll be perfectly safe." His great, sorrowful eyes gleamed with emotion as he leaned upwards again. 

"You have everything you need, right?" He asked, touching her shoulder.

"Everything is in order, I should have no trouble." Silvertalons glanced upwards at him, and smiled. 

He smiled back, and embraced his daughter in his warm black wings. 

"I love you." He said. 

"As do I." Silver replied. 

Nettle was somewhere in his office, where he was fiddling with various plants. 

Fir winced as he witnessed a MudWing dragonet crash into the ground. She sprung upwards and announced her arrival, seemingly un-bothered by her previous tumble. 

Strange, and somewhat concering. Her peppiness is a little frightening, but nothing I-I mean we, can't handle.

He smiled half hearted-ly as he watched another student arrive, this one pushing and shoving his way to the entrance. 

Ah, and aggressive one. He shall be difficult, but again, nothing out of the ordinary.

He continued observing students arriving, while the MudWing hybrid stood pressed against te entrance, plastering another smile on his face.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Feldspar whipped around, seeing a SeaWing looking at him. "What do you want?! Do you think you're tough?!" He approached the SeaWing, Staghorn, and stared straight into his eyes, although this was difficult, since he only had one. "Oh, and you say that?! Well, at least my parents were smart enough to remove something as disgusting as that," Feldspar hissed, rudely gesturing to Staghorn's pale blue eye. "If you insult me like that, then maybe you should take a look at yourself." Feldspar raised his poisonous tail, his black eyes glittering with hate, as always.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Staghorn gave him a tired smile, although his heart hammered involuntarily. "It wasn't an insult, or I didn't mean it to be." He glanced at Feldspar's poisonous tail, genuinely wondering if the SandWing would kill him. "Is your plan to threaten everyone who looks at you?"

Honeycomb bumped Staghorn's wing with her own, watching the interaction carefully. Spirits help that poor dragon. He needed guidance.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

"Look, if no one gets who's boss, nothing will work out." Feldspar slowly lowered his tail, although he was still on edge. "Obviously, am boss, and no, only if they a) talk to me, or b) get too close. Looking at me is fine, unless they look at me in a way that looks like they're going to kill me!" He flared out his wings involuntarily for a moment, closing them again a second later. "Maybe you should be more careful with your tongue," Feldspar muttered, walking away.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Pls save a student

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

Name: Moonshatter

Tribe: Ice

Appearance: Moonshatter is half nightwing, half icewing. She looks more like an icewing with her silver scales and razor sharp claws. Her head is the shape of a nightwings with black scales gaining up her horns. Herr wings are dappled with black scales that resemble a seashell. She has pale blue eyes  and jagged scars across her nose. She has broad shoulders and muscled legs. Her frame is wistful and compact and she likely won't spread out much more with age. Her gaze is wistful yet calculating, and she wears a silver serpent earring with sapphires inlaid in it on her right ear. 

Personality: Moonshatter is a dreamer and most of the time is lost in her thoughts. She dislikes fighting so this institution is a good break for her in terms of that. She is also very smart and hardworking. Her heart goes out to fragments who have suffered because of their parents even though she's scarcely over two. After she graduates from school she is hoping to create a safe haven for other fragments who want to escape their parents legacy. 

Backstory:Born to two fugitives of the war, before she was a year old her parents got into a fight and only her mother, Frostgiant survived. From that point on her mother too over her education and tried to beat the hope she saw as weakness out of her by forcing her to train as an assassin. This resulted in the scars on her and. The earing on her ear is the only thing she has left of her father Swornheart. Eventually enough was enough and she ran away from her mother. 

Shippable: Yes

Killable: No

Other: PoV  color

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

Staghorn blinked as Feldspar walked away. "Interesting guy, huh?" he asked Honeycomb.

"Please don't get on his bad side," Honey told Staghorn. "He seems a bit... volatile." Staghorn laughed and continued walking into the building and Honey hurried to catch up.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Raven sidles up next to Staghorn. "He seems to think very highly of himself."

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

@ Prodigy: Accepted, and Moonshatter is in the Yellow Dorm!

Windchill witnessed what appeared to be a fight as he walked into the enterance. He shivered, thinking of all these dragonets and what sort of horrors that had been through. To be honest, he was amazed no one and died yet, but that SeaWing over there looked like he had been pretty darn close.

Dear moons, I hope I don’t have someone like THAT in my Dorm... 

The IceWing strode into the castle, admiring the grandness of it all. Who knew how long it taken in order for it to be built?

Windchill spotted a SkyWing hovering by a hallway, her talons full of scrolls. He assumed these were maps and he walked over to the pale red dragonness and asked for one. 

Glows eyes yes lit up with joy. My first dragonet! He’s such a darling, and look at those scales..

The SkyWings smile morphed into a frown, memories of the past haunting her once more.

”Uh, Ma'am? Is there something wrong? Windchill asked.

Glow resumed her smile, shaking away the nasty thoughts. “Oh, nothing dear, but thank you for asking.” She handed the IceWing a scroll and waved as he went down one of the hallways.

Chilly studied the scroll he had been given. It was a map, much to Chilly’s joy, and it also informed students which dorm they were in. 

“Green Dorm, huh?” He began to follow the path to the Green Hall, where he would be staying.

”Aaaand, I’m rooming with a SandWing named.. Feldspar?” He shrugged in curiosity and continued walking.

Windchill knew when he had arrived, as the hall wall was absolutely decked out in everything green. The carpet was green, the tapestries hanging from the wall were green, and even the doors were green. Chilly swallowed hard. He didn’t know whether he’d get used to it.

the IceWing was just as easily disappointed when he opened the door to his room. The bed was green, the rug was green, and the chairs and desks were green.

Trying not to cringe from all the green, he tossed his bag of stuff on one of the beds and sat on one of the chairs, continuing to read. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Inkstain- She arrived at school, her mother close behind her. Inkstain grabbed her mother's talon. "I don't want to go!" she said. Her mother, Nightfall, sighed. "It's for the best," she said. "You can't stay cooped up in the rainforest forever, you have to make friends!" Inkstain looked up into her mother's eyed with her own, her midnight blue, her mother's emerald green... "Fine," Inkstain said. "But I'll write to you every day! As soon as I learn how to write, that is." she reluctantly let go of Nightfall's talon, but leaned in for a hug. "Bye, mother." Nightfall smiled. "Goodbye, my precious well of ink." and her mother left, and Ibkstain was left alone for the moment, staring around at all the unfamiliar dragons. Cactus- he was beaming. He approached several dragons to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Cactus, I'm a Student Counselor! Come to my cave if you need me," he was in awe at the number of students, and all their different colors and shapes and voices. He loved it! Coral Reef- He hated it. (yes coral if a he today, so call him Reef!) There were lots of dragons, of all shape, size, and color, marching through his library. He had spent the whole morning organizing, and now the students were raking books and putting them back in the wrong place, making dog-eared corners, and being loud. Reef couldn't stand it.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Honeycomb didn't quite know what to think about ICVD yet. It was a good idea, maybe, but this many dragons with a horrid life together? Spirits help them all. There were going to be so many fights over little things caused by their parents; vaguely, Honey knew her obsession with ghosts came from grief she had never bothering to unpack. But that wasn't a thought for now. She should be making more friends.

"You should find your roommate, see what they're like," Honey suggested to Staghorn.

"You trying to get rid of me already?"

"No! Spirits, no!" Honey yelped. She wasn't a bad dragon, she loved everyone!

Staghorn nudged her. "Just a joke. You're probably right."

Staghorn wandered off into the Institution. He was in the Violet dorm and he was roomed with some dragon named Mosquito, which was the worst name he had ever heard. What tribe would that dragon even belong to? A MudWing? Eventually he found the room and threw his stuff next to a shallow pool of water, obviously meant for a SeaWing.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Willow casually paraded around the entrance, waiting for something to happen or someone to show up.

• Posted at:

wild 

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

#BRINGLEONBACK

im having an ~existential crisis~

Feldspar, finally making it into the school without hissing or roaring at anyone, found out he was heading to the Green Dorm. He walked into a completely green hall, to his disgust. Why did it have to be such an UGLY COLOR?! Feldspar's mind shouted, although he knew it would be pointless to actually shout it, since no one was here to listen. He finally reached the Green Dorm, seeing an IceWing quietly reading. "MOONS, MORE GREEN?!" Feldspar shouted, so fed up with the color that he had to shout, bonus for the IceWing who would hear him. "IF THIS PLACE HAD ENOUGH TO CREATE THIS, WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE CHOSEN A COLOR THAT WASN'T SO HORRIBLE?!"

(oh poor Windchill)

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Windchill jumped as an angry SandWing stormed into his room. 

"MOONS, MORE GREEN?!" They yelled.

The SandWing continued to vent about the room, and Windchill watched him, his eyes wide.

Is THIS Feldspar? Are you telling me HE was the one threatening that SeaWing? Does this mean I'm SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM?

Chilly looked warily at Feldspar, wondering if he was going to attack him, or explode. He couldn't decide which. 

"Er, not to be rude or anything, but are you done yelling?" 

He slipped into the covers of the bed, hoping it would provide at least some protection.

After receiving his scroll, Mosquito wandered around till he found the Violet Dorm.

Violet's a nice a color. But, it is a little too much...

The HiveWing dragonet made his way over to his room, feeling a little sick from all the purple, and opened the door.

There was already another dragon, a SeaWing in a small pool. 

"Oh, hello there." Mosquito said cheerfully, setting down his luggage by the door.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything." He gave an awkward smile after adjusting his glasses. 

Silvertalons was already in her dorm room, quietly unpacking her belongings and setting them on a desk. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Raven resettles her wings a bit, then walks off to find Black Dorm.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

"No, just taking a break," Staghorn said. He opened his eyes and froze. This dragon wasn't like any he had seen before. "What are you?" he asked bluntly, raising his head from the pool.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Ray- *rushes in* I hope I’m not late! I’m so excited to meet my new roommates! And the rest of the school. Classes should be SO MUCH FUN. Maybe I should introduce myself. Actually, that dragon over there has scrolls. They look like maps! So I can get around to the dorm! I’ll go pick one up. *smiles cheerfully as she picks up a scroll* Ok so I’m in white dorm. I hope it isn’t all white. *opens door* Yep. It’s blindingly white. No offense to the people who made this but YIKES this is bright and badly decorated. *opens door marked Sleeping Areas *a blast of heat engulfs Ray* Ahhhh this is nice. /The room has a desk, a stand for holding scrolls, a massive pile of sand, a heater in the corner, a couple cacti and a bowl of lizards. On the other side of the room there was a massive shaft going up into the ceiling, that looks like it was built for flying in. There was also a bunk bed, and a couple shelfs of rock to lay on. There were also two racks of books, and two desks there.\ *Sees Silvertalons unpacking her things.* “Hi roommate? What’s your name? Also, are you a hybrid because those are some weird looking wings? I’m Ray of Sun, but just call me Ray. Do you mind if I leave the heater on all the time? Because I like the warmth. What about you?” 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Iris- *walks in nonchalantly* So this is the school I’m going to be staying at for a while. As long as they have an onservatory, I should be fine. And every school has an art room right? I hope my room is cool. If it’s not, I will be very disappointed in the builders. *Sees Glow handing out scrolls* I think I should get one of those. Maybe it will tell me where my dorm is so I can sleep and wait for the night. It’s supposed to be a full moon tonight and the other two will be new moons. So maybe I can just see what it’s like with only one moon. *Grabs scroll* *walks to dorm as fast as she can* Why is this dorm so black? I know that I have a NightWing for a roommate, but this is over the top black. *Opens the door marked Sleeping Area* /Rays of light shoot down through the foliage. Above her head was a greenhouse top, open to the sky. Butterflies of all kinds fly around, landing delicately on the colorful flowers growing from the many plants. In the trees there were two treehouses with a desk and a rack of scrolls inside. Hanging from the trees were two hammocks. In the corner there was heater and a humidifier, to keep the air like the jungle. Near the hammocks there were platforms with places to put things.\ Woah. This place is- AMAZING. I can view the moons from the hammocks and i can put my telescope there! I hope my roommate is okay with it. *puts stuff away and spreads out on the hammocks to take a nap*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Mosquito blinked, confused. 

"What am I?" He asked, rubbing his nose. He knew he was a little strange looking, but Mosquito had never been downright asked what he was.

"Well uh, I would think I'm a dragon." He began, taking of his glasses and cleaning them, "But y'know, there's always a chance I could be a, let's say.. worm." He strugged, putting on his glasses again. 

"Unless you meant, what tribe I was." Mosquito said quickly, his face going warm. "Cause then I'm a HiveWing." He fluttered his insect-like wings. 

Mosquito tilted his head. "Er, what are you?" He said. 

Silvertalons looked up in surprise as a dragon bounded into the dorm room. She was a SandWing, and she did not stop asking questions.

The NightWing hybrid blinked slowly, trying to follow her train of thoughts. 

"They call me Silvertalons, but if it is easier for you, you may call me Silver." She said, placing a pot of ink of the desk. 

"And yes, I am a hybrid. My father is a NightWing, and my mother was.." Silvertalons paused, feeling a sudden rush of sadness. She shook her head. "My mother was a SkyWing." Silvertalons continued. 

"I don't mind the heat, but I would appreciate it if you turned it off every once and a while." She reached into her bag of things to pull out a stack of unused scrolls.

'The heat is fine, but I appreciate the occasional cool evenings and nights." 

Bundling up her bag, she placed it beside her bed.

'Now that you know everything about me, let us proceed to learn more about you. You stated your name was Ray?" 

Fir was still at the enterance, making sure everyone had arrived.

Glow waited inside the castle, still handing out scrolls. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Swampy- *prepares healing supplies and tidies healing center* I hope those kids don’t hurt each other. But from the things they told me about the students, some of them might be a problem for me.

Mountain- I hope no one comes to the art room today. Bleh. Kids. Why did I sign up for this job? I should have just joined my wife. But now I have to stay alive for the rest of the year to teach these silly kids about art. Yay.(sarcastic tone)

Gem- This is a little too much purple, even for me. Let’s see, I have a Hivewing and a Seawing. The pool looks ready to go, and the Hivewing has some plants. I hope that is ok. I don’t know much about Hivewings (Watches Staghorn Enter) “Hi friend! Ah, you’re my Seawing. So Staghorn right?” *smile falters when he brushes right past her into the pool.* (Watches Mosquito enter) “Hi friend! Ah, you’re my Hivewing. So Mosquito right?” Why are they not listening to me. Well I guess I have to be confident. Confident. Confident. Confident. “So hi Staghorn and Mosquito! I hope you have a safe and comfortable stay here at ICVD. Now, to begin we need to go over safety rules. First, no fighting other students. We want everyone to be safe and happy. Two, of you do injure someone be kind and take them immediately to the healing center. There, one of our medical professionals can help you. Three, BE KIND TO ONEANOTHER. Four, follow all rules given to you by staff. Other than that I think you are good on basic rules. Other rules are found on the wall in the main dorm area, and I highly suggest you read those, so you don’t get into trouble. And if you can’t read yet, then please ask another to help. That’s it, and have fun!” 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7