Name:Flood

Tribe:Sea/Sky/Silkwing

Appearance:Teal with peach-colored SeaWing markings, Large SkyWing wings, 4 wings from SilkWing ancestors

Personality:Energetic, kind, smart, not the bravest though. Sometimes doesn't trust herself.

Backstory:She was hatched along with 3 other hybrids, but her mother had left for Pantala before she was born and her father, a hybrid of Sea/Sky killed the other 3 dragonets. She barely escaped with her life.

Her mother also murdered 10 LeafWings.

Shippable:No, And NO is NO.

Killable:No. No is No.

Other: POV color is this one

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Oh! Thank you!

Name: Opulence

Age (6 and below): 6

Tribe: RainWing

Appearance: Opulence is a bit taller than an average dragon and has emerald green eyes and ebony black horns, claws, and spines. She’s pretty much your average RainWing, with her scales changing to match her mood. She’s not particularly ugly or pretty, just average.

Personality: Opulence is kind and optimistic, but she’s rather naive and gullible. She trusts a bit too easily and this can cause her to be in toxic relationships. She’s also very brave and compassionate, but Opulence is extremely reckless and often doesn’t think before doing what she thinks is right. She can be a little bit shy at first due to who her mother is.

Backstory: Opulence was hatched to a RainWing couple, Peach and Python. Now, forward a couple years, Python cheated on his wife Peach and was rather verbally abusive to her. She then disappeared and when she showed up again, she was a vampire, and not a happy one at that. Peach was rather sociopathic and cruel, because she had a bit of a terrible life that I won’t get into. My point is, Peach is a vampire cannibal and Opulence somehow still loved her. Python remarried after this, but the dragoness he married(Amazon) was verbally abusive to Opulence as well as her other dragonet, Nephila, who was deformed, but this story ain’t about her. Peach, of course, killed Amazon and continued to kill the other dragonesses that her ex-husband loved, and eventually disappeared from the rainforest again. Peach then came up in the news as a mysterious dragonet killer and cannibal and blah blah yeah Opulence’s mom is a murderer that’s the point.

Shippable?: Yes, Opulence is lesbian.

Killable?: No, but I might change this.

Other: POV Color

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Ray- “Yep, my name is Ray. I’m a Sandwing, and I’m Royal! Or of course I was before ya know I got kidnapped and raised by my foster mom, who is amazing by the way, my foster dad was caught stealing me and was put in Jail for his “crime, although honestly I’m kinda glad they took me because you see my mom, the Queen, was awful and was a prisoner because of all the bad things she did, and soon when I’m big enough I can go and become Queen Of the Sandwings, I’m going to make a great Queen, don’t ya think? Also, I’m a year old.” I hope she caught all of that. Maybe I should have said that super slowly so she could CLEARLY understand me instead of kinda understand my questions. She missed like, half my questions, why do people not understand me? Am I talking scavenger or something like geez.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Staghorn blinked. "Oh, yeah, sorry I guess. I haven't seen... your tribe before." He laid his head back down, relishing the cool comfort of the water. "I'm a SeaWing. I used to be a pirate." He glanced over at Mosquito's strange wings. "I'd rather die than do another raid though. So Monsoon sent me here. What about you?" He tilted his head. "Well, I guess you don't have to answer."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

@SandWings: Accepted! Flood is in the Green Dorm!

@Bengal: Accepted! Opulence is in the Black Dorm! Also, Peach sounds strangely familiar... 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

@Everyone: I'm raising the character limit to 6 :U 

Mosquito blinked. "Oh, well that's okay. I haven't seen your kind that much either." The HiveWing tilted his head to study the SeaWing, admiring his blue scales and muscles. 

"A SeaWing pirate, hmm? That sounds interesting. You must tell me more about that." He stopped, and bit his tongue. "I mean, if you want to, of course. I don't want to force you.." He looked away.

"Anyways, uh, I don't have much of a story. My parents- well, adoptive- sent me here in order to, uh, "drive the evil out of me." Mosquito gave another awkward smile before he hurried over to his sleeping spot. 

"So, you're Staghorn, right?" 

Silvertalons watched Ray with a new found interest. 

"A royal, you say?" She hummed to herself and she continued listening. 

"That's quite a story, little SandWing." Silver stared at Ray with one orange eye. "I would like to see what sort of queen you would become, that is, if you become queen in the first place."

silver is just really, straightforward 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Inkstain- she walked up and started asking a SandWing student (can be any sanding student in the main area) where she could get her map, schedule, and what winglet she was in.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Streak walked in.

"Hello?"He said "okay"

He walked around, looking for someone he could talk to.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpow- OH WAIT! I'm a Silcoon! Overpowered Silcoon in the corner

Fam: Yuuki, Element

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 My Forumfic WoM /340814

Staghorn nodded. "Yeah, that's me. SeaWing pirate. I don't really mind talking about it." He stretched out, wondering if he should unpack his things but also knowing there hadn't been much to pack in the first place. "Monsoon always wanted me to be perfect so that when I became captain, I wouldn't like... shame the family or whatever. I don't have a lot of stories, but I've hurt a lot of dragons and stolen from them, too. I didn't want to anymore and like I said, Monsoon didn't like it."

He finally decided to get out of the pool and unpack his bag. Staghorn untied the thin rope that held it closed and took out a few trinkets. A small journal and a thin piece of charcoal, a few misshapen golden rings. There was also a chess board, which Staghorn had taken from Monsoon out of spite. He would probably have to carve new pieces.

That was fine. He had the time.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Winterdream stayed by herself. She wondered which was her assigned dorm.

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Gem- “Ahem. Did either of you two even HEAR what I was TRYING to say. I don’t want to have to repeat myself. So Staghorn and Mosquito, I’m Gem. And I would like to get to know you. But I guess I have to wait.” That was good Gem. Bossy and attention grabbing.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Feldspar growled and walked over to the IceWing, who, of course, decided to be rude. "Ha. 'Not to be rude.' Any dragon with SENSE would know that that means SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH BEING RUDE!" Small flickers of flame glowed around Feldspar's furious frown, him actually trying not to burn Windchill. I'll get kicked out immediately if that happens, he thought. Back to Cactus and Caracal. I don't need more enemies. I need more SUPPORTERS! And they only support you if you're STRONG! Feldspar decided to begin to turn away, adding onto his last statement; "And I'll stop yelling. As long as YOU don't make anything to YELL ABOUT!" Feldspar sat by the opposite side of the room, doing something to some odd dragon-wing-shaped device made of wood and metal and thorns.

Conqueror quietly took a map and found out she was in the Blue Dorm. Alright, maybe that will be okay, the small NightWing thought. She walked into the Blue Dorm room, quietly putting down some things.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Pearl took a deep breath and stepped in the school. It was beautiful but...overwhelming. She looked at her map and flipped it oer. There were the dorms. Nope not that dorm.....Oh there! Blue dorm. Hopefully the blue dorm was quiet and not overwhelming at all. A picture went in her head. Her dads last look at her before his light blue eyes went dark blue and he lunged at her. The sound of her yelp as she had reached out with her claw and sliced his neck. Him falling to the ground, dead. Her crying and lying on the floor. The tears rolling down her face. Then the world went black and she lay in the middle of the hall, passed out. Watching her dads vicious face over and over. Watching the death of him. Watching what was in her nightmares every night on repeat. She thought she was dead. She wished she was dead.

(Sorry I wasn't on for a while. I was at a sleepover and just got on)

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Bogong slow entered the Institution for the Children of Villanous Dragons. He was nervous, but then again, since being found in that cave when he had nearly starved to death, when hadn’t he been nervous? He looked around at the other dragons. “They’ve likely been through similar things” He thought to himself.

Sorry for the late post!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

Mosquito turned around in surpirse. There was a SilkWing standing in the entrance of the dorm with an irritated look on her face.

"Oh, I apologize ma'am." The HiveWing said, dipping his head to Gem. He lifted his head again and attempted at a friendly smile. 

(Changing Windchill's pov color)

Windchill assessed the situation carefully. Okay, so his roommate was a little..difficult, to say the least, but Chilly could handle this. He had met plenty of grumpy, irritable dragons in his life, so Feldspar was nothing new. Besides, who knew what sort of trauma this poor  SandWing had been through.

"Anyways," Windchill began cooly. "Now that we've, uh, established some rules, why don't we-we get to know each other!" The IceWing offered, wincing as he did so. While Chilly found Feldspar's outbursts a little amusing, he could agree with himself that egging the SandWing on would probably not be the wisest thing to do. He didn't know if Feldspar was willing to kill him, but for the next few nights, Windchill would definitely be sleeping with one eye open. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

After an hour, my post hasn't come through. ?

Please save a Librarian's Assistant. I'd also like to have a moonborn NightWing and a flamesilk SilkWing please.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

Raven walks into the Black Dorm, then lays down on an outcropping of rock. Starts carefully studying her map of the school.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Save Library Assistant. Can I have a moonborn and a flamesilk? If not, just flamesilk. Please. I NEED TO BE A FLAMESILK IN A ROLEPLAY

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Gem- “So, do you want to maybe hear the rules again? Or do you just want to read them in your own time..? If you just want to read them, they are on the plaque thing in the main entrance way. Also, since I have your attention, I want to tell you a bit about the dorm. The room in the front is the main room. There is a small library in there if you don’t want to go out. The library also has a copy of all of your school books in case they get lost. There is a bulletin board where I will post events happening in the school for the next week, and any other information you should know. There is a copy of the map on a wall if you want to plan where to go and left your information scroll somewhere. There is a request form on the desk in the lobby if you want a different food choice, if you want to keep a pet, or change the decor in your room. The room you are in is the personal quarters. Here you will study, sleep and place your stuff. I recommend you spend most of your time with other dragons out in the lobby, as this space has more room and things for dragons to use. The door marked “Violet” is my area. When you enter there will be in an office, which I may or may not be in. I will place a sheet of paper on my desk that say whether I am in the dorm or not. If the paper says I am in the dorm, tap the bell with your claw and wait patiently, and I will come to address your needs. The door in the back of my office leads to my sleeping quarters, which is forbidden to students. If you have any questions go to my office, and I will answer them. Even if I am not, there is a sheet that describes basic things about the dorm room and rules. Also, the rest of the day is for exploring, tomorrow we will begin your classes. That’s it!”

(Gem practiced this speech for a week.)

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

@Gleam: Librarian Assistant saved! And, you don't need to worry about saving students. I'll allow you to have a flamesilk SilkWing, but the NightWing has to be normal :p 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Snapple: Thanks! I wasn't worried about saving students, I just needed permission to have powered students. (I read the rules, yay!) Working on my characters now!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

name:bark

tribe:leafwing

appearance:green with a little bit of brown.

personiatly:shy but can get angry

back story: mother was an assassin, dad i wasn't told about

shipabble:yes

killable:no

• Posted at:

Pearl woke up still in the middle of the hallway. How long had it been? Maybe an hour? She had watched the replay of her killing her father over and over in her head. She got up slowly and blinked a few times. This had happened a few times at home. She had thought about it and passed out because of the stress. This was the school that would help her and she was doubting it. What would they do? How would they take away the pain? The motion of killing her father in a single second in her head. The hallways were crowded and she wandered along the halls before she found her dorm. The blue dorm. Pearl took a deep breath and stepped inside. She looked around to find a seaweed bed. She flopped on the bed. But knew only one way to calm down. Pearl sat up and took the small bag she was carrying in her talons. Then she reached in and pulled out her favourite scroll. Pearl put the bag on a shelf and started reading.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Gleam: No problem ;)

@Butterflydragon: Is it possible if you could just a add little bit more detail to Bark's appearance and personality? Also, you're missing something in 'other'. Thank you :)! 

Mosquito attempted to log all of Gem's information away, but he was having difficulty keeping up with her steady stream of words.

Instead, he simply nodded and gave another small smile. "Thank you, miss." He said, flicking his translucent orange wings. 

The HiveWing twisted his head around to observe the violent purples that decorated the walls and floor. "I think we'll definitely be working on fixing up this.. particular decor." He tapped his talons against the floor.

"Oh! Miss Gem, is there anywhere can can, uh," He trailed off, feeling shy. Swallowing his worry, Mosquito continued. "Is there anywhere we can eat?"

I just want to thank everyone whose helped expand this castle's appearance and various features. I'm sooo GRATEFUL! 

I'm planning on there to be a big Dining Hall where students can go to eat n stuff. They can also go out to hunt. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Staghorn listened to Gem's speech, still not quite paying attention. He perked up when Mosquito said something about food, however. "Oh, yeah, what's the food situation around here?"

Honeycomb was wandering around the Yellow Dorm, blinking at the overly enthusiastic color that covered the walls. She spotted another, strange looking dragon, and he looked like he was also part of the dorm. "Hi! I'm Honeycomb!" she said to him, walking over slow enough to not be seen as a threat.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Bogong looked up at the Mudwing. “Oh hello, I’m Bogong, nice to meet you” He said

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

Gem- “Oh yes, I was about to tell you that. The best place to eat is the great dining hall” *Pulls out scroll with a map on it* “Ok so right here is where the entrance hall was” *places talon at the beginning of the school* “Now, if you go up and to the left, there is the Great Dinging Hall. There should be a couple deer and sheep, but not too much variety. If you want something else, ask one of the staff onhand to help organize a hunting party, so you can try and catch the food you want. Extra copies of this map is in the various libraries, and staff are always ready to help you find anything you need.” Good job Gem! That was a great spontaneous speech. You messed up in some areas, but that was pretty good. But I need some me time... I’ll go to my office!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Ray- “Oooooo-Kay. So anyway, why are you here? Is your father a villain? Or was it your mother? OOOOOO What if it was both. Well sorry bout that” 

Lol Ray wrong topic. You would think she has never been around another dragon before.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

i am emerald green with a hint of dark and tan

i can get really angry really quickly, and i am shy but will come out if someone becomes my freind

• Posted at:

Silvertalons tilted her head, curious with this little SandWing. 

"Villains?" She asked. "My parents weren't...villains." 

What does she mean by that? Is she suggesting they were evil in some way?

The NightWing hybrid sat there for a moment, thinking. 

"I suppose...they might've been." She said slowly. "My parents never told me anything about their past, so I don't know what they did." She turned her head, swishing her long black tail. 

"But, my father sent me here because he wanted me to a have a proper education since..my mother died." 

Once again, Silver went silent and vague memories of her SkyWing mother suddenly swarmed in her head. 

Mosquito licked his lips. "Fantastic!" He exclaimed, before he shyly lowered his head. "Er, thank you, Gem." 

The orange HiveWing turned to Staghorn. "Do you want to, uh, go to the Dining Hall?" 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Butterflydragon: Accepted! Bark is in the Green Dorm! 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Flood soared down and landed on the soft grass surrounding ICVD. Quickly rushing through the gates, she saw a rainbow of wings in the sky. How beautiful... She thought. Then, it started to rain. Quickly scooping up her scrolls, she rushed inside. Dragons gasped as she walked in. They were probably wondering why a seemingly Pyrrhian hybrid woud have 4 wings. Not suprisingly, she grabbed a scroll and wrote a quick note on it: tell dragonets I meet that I have SilkWing origins. Now where should I go next? "HEY ANYBODY, I JUST ARRIVED HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!"

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Ugh ignore my last pov nobody replied to it
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Ray- “Well I mean this is the Institiution for the Children of Villainous Dragons. But that doesn’t mean they are bad. Like I came here because my rescuer got put in jail, even though I’m glad they took me. Well I mean I guess my mom was also villainous, but she’s not important anymore...”

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Can someone get me a recap? Because right now I'm completely lost. My characters will probably just be late. Speaking of which, I'm done with one of them...

Name: Iridescent

Age (6 and below): 6

Tribe: SilkWing

Appearance: Iridescent has beautiful indigo-violet scales, with blue eyes. Her new wings are light blue.

Personality: Iridescent is very energetic and sociable. She is 1000% extrovert. She easily forgives others and is a bit too trustworthy, but she makes up for it in how many friends she has and how easily she makes new ones - after they get over the fact that she’s her father’s daughter.

Backstory: Iridescent was born to a pair of SilkWings named Dragonfly (the dad) and Monarch (the mom). Her first memory is of Dragonfly arguing with Monarch, then screaming, then Monarch falling to the floor. She remembers Dragonfly tried to kill her, but failed, and ran away. Dragon guards came to search the area for Dragonfly, but they only found Iridescent. Iridescent was taken to a foster family: Meadow, Swallowtail, and Ulysses. Meadow and Swallowtail were the parents, and Ulysses was their son, who became Iridescent’s brother. Later, on the news, there were reports of Dragonfly killing several more dragons.

Shippable?: Yes

Killable?: No

Other: PoV Color, is a Flamesilk, her Metamorphosis was very recently (I looked it up, apparently Blue and Luna are 6, and I wanted Iridescent to have her wings/silk)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Recap- Students are arriving at school, and see a dragon handing out scrolls that have information on it. Then, using that information most dragons have gone to their dorms. They all agree that their dorms are too one color (so Violet dorm is WAY too violet) They then enter the sleeping area, which should have aspects that keep all dragons in the dorm happy. So if there is a Sandwing, there might be a mini desert, and off to the side might be a huge shaft so a Skywing can fly as much as they want. If a Seawing lives there, there is probably a pool for them to splash around in. Then the leaders of the dorms tell students about the rules. That’s about it. If you need more detail, it’s really fun to read. 

At least, this is what I Think it is. I’m doing another school role play, and it’s similar to this one...

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

@Gleam: Accepeted! Iridescent is in the Violet Dorm. And as Dragoncat explained, nothing serious has happened, and we’re all basically getting to know each other. 

I’m planning on Fir holding an assembly soon, so look out for that, guys. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Gem- *looks at clipboard* “OH OF COURSE I HAVE ANOTHER DRAGON! Iridescent the Silkwing. Ok. Silkwings unite right?” Great. Now I get to repeat the rules. Fantastic. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

@Snapple: Yay! Thanks! Just wondering, does Iridescent happen to have a roommate, or is she all alone?

*Goes through the thread for the dragonets' rules*

Also, I'm going to pretend she already has the info scroll. Because logic.

Iridescent flew down from the sky, clearly a bit rushed. Why did I have to oversleep? I could have been here not late, she thought. She pulled out her information scroll and skimmed through it, then put it away and headed to her dorm. "Hi!" she said.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7