Inkstain walked toward the entrance. "Er, anybody know where I can get a map, and winglet list, and schedule?"
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

"Sure," Staghorn replied. "Too bad they don't have any fish. But I can settle for deer." He peeked outside of the room for a moment before actually leaving, a dumb habit he was sure he would never outgrow.

"You too!" Honeycomb exclaimed a bit too loudly. This dragon was much better than the angry SandWing that she had run into earlier. "You're from Pantala, right? That's so cool!"

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

Winterdreama walked into her dorm. "So this is it," she said. "I wonder who's in the room with me..."

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Raven sets down her map and proceeds to stare at the Black Dorm door very intensely. Subconsciously scrapes one claw on her sleeping rock in an attempt to sharpen it a bit.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Gem- *breathes in sharply* ok we got this. “Hi! You’re my new Silkwing! Silkwings untie right? So Iridescent. I’m going to go over the rules really quick for ya. I hope you have a safe and comfortable stay here at ICVD. Now, to begin, we need to go over safety rules. First, no fighting other students. We want everyone to be safe and happy. Two, if you do injure someone, be kind and take them immediately to the healing center. There, one of our medical professionals can help you. Three, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER. Four, follow all rules given to you by staff. Other than that I think you are good on basic rules. Other rules are found on the wall in the main dorm area, and I highly suggest you read those, so your don’t get in trouble. And if you can’t read yet, then please ask another to help.”

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

@Gleam: She'll be alone for now, until I assign another female to the Violet Dorm. 

Glow raised a wing as she noticed a confused NightWing wandering the enterance. 

"Ove here! I have everything you need." She said with a pleasant smile. 

Pulling out a scroll, the red SkyWing handed it to the NightWing. "Everything you need to know is in here. If you need any assistance, the teachers will be happy to assist." Glow's deep orange eyes studied the black dragonet, taking in her facial features and the silver scales under her wings. 

She's adorable. I wonder if she's in my Dorm.. 

Fir, feeling content, decided it was time to get things going. He marched into the castle, his sweeping black wings trailing behind him. The MudWing hybrid nodded a greeting to the surrounding staff and students. 

"Alert the students and the teachers!" Fir said with an air of grandeur. "I want every one to gather in the Auditorium, which is located in the former throne room. We will have a meeting there in a few minutes, so everyone, to work!" 

"Great!" Mosquito exclaimed, his wings buzzing with excitement. He lifted a few inches off the floor, and started for the door. 

Have a made a new friend? Oooh, I hope so. I mean.. I don't want to force anyone, but it sure does feel great he hasn't insulted me that much. 

Listening to Staghorn's comments, Mosquito crinkled his nose. "Fish?" He said, disguest. "I would pass any day." The HiveWing shrugged. 

"But, whatever suits you." He flew through the doorway, his tail slightly dragging behind him. 

Urg, I hope that wasn't the wrong thing to say. Gosh, I sound so rude, don't I? Stupid Mosquito, you're already messing up! 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

I’m mad. I retyped the ENTIRE speech made by Gem, and then refreshed the page. So pretend Iridescence heard Gem’s second speech.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Gem- “Everyone in Violet Dorm listen up! We need to go to an assembly, so line up and follow me.” *walks down to the Auditorium and gets them all in line and to site down in front of the stage.*

Iris- *wakes up* What is that girl saying? Oh, I need to go for the auditorium. *flies down and walks for the Auditorium and sits down*

Ray- “Hey Silver I just heard that we need to go to the Auditorium and we should probably do that right now I mean I don’t want to cross the Principal. *Walks to the auditorium and sits down.*

Swampy- Huh, guess I have to go the Auditorium. *Walks to the Auditorium and sits down in the back*

Mountai- Arg I don’t want to go. All those stupid kids. *Walks to the Auditorium and grumply sits down in the back*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Inkstain- Glow gave her the information. "I hope so too," she said. "What winglet are you in?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Staghorn shrugged. "You grow up in the ocean, you eat fish." He caught Gem's announcment of the assembly and rolled his eyes. "I might just go to the dining hall anyways. It can't be too important."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

“I guess it is” Bogong responded, he was still getting used to interacting with the other dragons here.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

"Oh, I'm not in a dorm, but I do lead one." Glow said knowingly. She swished her long red tail. "I lead the Red Dorm." Another smile, sweet and welcoming, crawled across her face.

"Hmm, it looks like it's time for that assembly. "The SkyWing said, watching Fir as he made his announcement. "I guess we better go then" Glow began walking towards the direction of the Auditorium, gesturing for the young NightWing to follow. When she entered the cavernous room, she sat down near one of the walls. 

Silvertalon's mind buzzed with ideas as she followed Ray to the Auditorium. 

An assembly? What for? Nothing terrible has happened, right? When she arrived at the Auditorium, she sat next to her SandWing doommate, folding in her wings and tail as she did so.

Mosquito landed on the ground, his tail drooping. "You're not going to the assembly? Um, won't you get in, uh, trouble?" He watched the blue SeaWing, unsure whether to follow him or listen to Gem. On one talon, Mosquito did not want to get on his teacher's badsides, and on the other, Mosquito was pretty hungry. He chewed on the inside of his cheek as he thought about his options. 

"I mean, I guess it's not that important.." Mosquito drew a talon through the ugly purple carpet. "I'm hungry anways, so, can I come too?" 

Windchill heard the dragons talking about an assembly in the hallway. He risked a glance at Feldspar before he slipped out of bed. "Er, I think they need us for something so I'm going where everyone else is going." The IceWing walked out of the dorm, not bothering to ask if Feldspar was coming or not. To be honest, he wasn't that much in a mood to poke fun at the angry SandWing. 

Fir made his way to the Auditorium, marching through the crowd of dragons. He entered the room with a whoosh of his wings and slithered onto the throne that lied at the end of the Auditorium. It had used to be a throne room, but Fir had decided it would be an excellent place to hold assemblies and other events that required one's voice to be amplified. Plus, Fir did enjoy the thought of sitting on an ancient throne while giving out orders. He couldn't help but grin as he sat there, gazing out at all the different faces. 

Nettle, who was under strict orders not to leave his 'office', quietly peeked outside the door, scanning the dragons that made their way to the Auditorium. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

@Dragoncat: Oh my gosh, I agree SO MUCH. I HATE it when I refresh the tab. Like when I was in the middle of typing my roleplay, Quarantine (which is now dead), and I refreshed the tab, I lost SO MUCH WORK. I ended up shortening the post by, like, half the height of my screen.

"Yes! SilkWings forever!" Iridescent said, lifting into the air in her excitement. "Ok, got it. And I can read. We do have books on Pantala, you know," she said, nodding, after the Dorm Leader explained the rules. She touched down and followed the Dorm Leader when they lined up, and sat down with the others.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

“Oh, looks like we need to go to the auditorium, better get going before we get in trouble” The Hivewing responded before heading off.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

"Yeah, sure," Staghorn said, attempting to mask the surprise on his face. "I like company."

Honeycomb blinked. "Doesn't your tribe have different powers? What do you have?" She tilted her head. "I can just breath fire sometimes and hold my breath for a long time."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Inkstain followed Glow. My other ocs are in the auditorium.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

-A teacher hands Flood a scroll with a jade bracelet attached to it- "Hrm. (The scroll has school info and directions) Ok. I'll go to the dining hall." -She flies off-

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

(Somebody's oc meet my oc pls, feels like my oc is being ignored)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

@Mossy, have your OC go to the Auditorium. Afterwards, I would recommend going to the dorm and meeting your roomates. That would help your OC be noticed. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Bogong quickly turned around to answer Honeycomb‘s question. “Well, I just have venom fangs” He responded. “Being able to stay underwater for a long time still sounds useful”. “We’d better get to the auditorium, come on”

• Posted at:

Cormorant

Raven starts following the crowd of dragons to the auditorium and accidentally bumps into Flood. "Oh! Sorry. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going!"

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

okie dokie, let's get this show on the roadie 

Fir, gazing out over all of his subjects- er, I mean students-, flared open his wings, sending a magnificent whooshing noise echoing through the Auditorium. 

"Eh HEM." The MudWing hybrid coughed. "It is time to commence with our assembly!" He announced.

Confident he had everyone's attention, Fir gave a leisurely smile- a smile that showed every one of his perfect white teeth. 

"Now that you've all had a chance to get yourselves settled and acquainted with some of my staff, it's time to introduce you all to the basics of ICVD." 

He inhaled, before continuing. "ICVD is a sanctuary for the abused and the neglected. It is a home for those who were unfortunate enough to be parented by, ah, lowly scum."

Fir clapped his talons together and sat up straight. "ICVD is here to make up for all the wrong committed in your life, and to reverse the effects of living with criminals have on you." He gave another all-teeth smile. 

"You will learn subjects such as History and the Arts, which are most generously taught by our top-notch staff." Fir winked at this statement.

"BUT, you will also learn, what it takes to be a civilized member of society." His dark eyes began to gleam. "As offspring of such villany, it is only necessary we cleanse you of your filth, and shape you into a more or less, decent dragon." Fir's smile dissapeared, and a disapproving frown took it's place. Menace seemed to crawl into his eyes. 

"So that's why we are very strict with rules around here. We don't tolerate misbehaving dragonets, and we certainly don't like excuses. Just because you

are young, doesn't mean you're allowed to get away with things!"The hybrid bared his shiny teeth. "Any dragonet who breaks any of our rules, will be swiftly and thoroughly punished. And believe me, we take our punishments very seriously." His smile returned again, though his eyes scanned the crowed with a certain malice. 

"You will find all of our rules placed conveniently in every dorm, classroom, and office. There is also a list hanging in the main entrance, so I would start working on memorizing all of them today. There are quite a few..." He tilted his head playfully, and flicked out his tongue. 

"HOWEVER, we have two rules that are more important than any other." He waited till his words created a sort of dramatic effect. 

"You must NEVER leave the castle grounds, and you must, never, ever, lie." His eyes darkened and narrowed, and he hissed the last syllable.

"ANYWAYS. That's all you need to know! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of my AMAZING staff. They'll be delighted to help you out." Fir resumed his usual cheeriness, a bright smile returning to his face. "You are all free to go to the Dining Hall to eat, and after that it's LIGHTS OUT!" Fir slipped off of his throne and stalked out of the Auditorium, waving with his wings as he did so. "I bid you all goodnight!" 

He left the room grinning, and he whispered to himself-

"Sweet dreams, dragonets. You're going to need them after I'm done with you." 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

"Well that was ominous." Raven says to Flood. 

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Ray- *turns to Silver* “I don’t like that guy, why do I get a feeling he is more evil than all of us? Combined.”

Gem- “Ok Mosquito and Staghorn, you can go to the dining hall now.” *looks around* of course they did. Well I should get Iridescent back to the dorm. Show her her room. “Iridescent follow me, we are going back to the dorm, I need to show you where you are staying. 

Iris- Well that was odd. I am hungry, so I think I’m going to grab a snack and head back to the dorm, it’s getting late and soon the moons are going to be up. 

Swampy- *Goes to Healing cave*

Mountian- *Goes to art cave*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Feldspar, after the assembly, walked over to Windchill, in almost a friendly way, but again, Feldspar still emitted an aura of anger and hate. He snorted loudly before saying, “Wow, what a pushover. If he was trying to scare us, great job, cactus-face.” He wanted to hiss, to seem menacing, but really, if a dragon both tried to scare him AND also seem cheery and happy, then that‘s the signs of a serious pushover. He couldn’t help to be amused by that. “Ridiculous.”

Conquerer stayed quiet. Something was creepy about that dragon who just talked. She walked quietly, her head down, trying not to be noticed.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Iridescent frowned. Suddenly, she wasn't liking the school so much anymore. I don't like him, she thought. He's... creepy, to say the least. Why can't I leave the grounds? LOWLY SCUM? My dad wasn't lowly scum! He was just... mentally unstable. I am not filthy. I wasn't even raised by my dad for more than a year! And during that period, he was fine! She hissed very quietly. "Ok..." she said when Gem told her they were going to the dorm.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Windchill looked at Feldspar with surprise. I don’t understand this dragon AT ALL. Its like he’s almost trying to be friendly to me. 

The IceWing shrugged. “I think he’s a little weird, but I mean, I understand what he’s getting at. He doesnt want us to break the rules, but he has a... very funny way of going in about it.” 

I don’t know... I think he might be a tad bit crazy, but he doesn’t seem... dangerous. I guess were going to have to find out.

”Anyways, Feldsapr. I’m heading to the Dining Hall. Care to come?” 

Silver shivered, a little disturbed by the assembly, and the MudWing hybrid who had announced it. Something didn’t feel right.

”I agree.” She said to Ray. “I feel as if he knows something we don’t. Plus, he talked about us as if we were bad.” 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Flood was reading a scroll when Raven bumped into her. But she didn't notice. "Hrm? Oh, Hi! sorry I didn't notice you there!" "Well, I need to get to the auditorium on time! Flood flies over the walking dragons and into the auditorium. (BUMP) "Ooops." (BUMP) "Sorry!" (BUMP) "I didn't see you there!" She takes a seat in the auditorium and waits for something to happen.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Feldspar froze. What. What. What. What. What. What. What what what what what what whatwhatwhatwhat. “Are you... are you actually... are you actually...” Feldspar shook his head. No. He’s not being... no, no, he just... “What. O... okay... Wait... just me? Are you really...” Feldspar walked behind Windchill, not knowing how to really react. He invited me. Only me. Why? What possessed him to? Is he... actually being nice to me?

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

-Looking up, Flood saw the light of the three moons. It was nighttime. "Not sleepy." "Not on your first day" "Don't fall asleep, Flood" *Snore* (anybody, feel free to have a character wake Flood up!) (I would like it)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

If nobody's OC notices Flood is asleep and tries to wake her up, she will be awake in 3 POSTS.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Coral Reef- she started heading to the Dining Hall, nearly tripping over a SeaWing. The SeaWing was asleep. "Uhhh..." she shook the dragonet. Cactus- ~Why is Fir being so... Cryptic?~ Inkstain- She gulped. ~better go to the dining hall... I can read the rules there...~ @Snapple: what exactly are the rules, what's the schedule, and OOF now I know why I had to make some of my ocs Killable.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Ray- “Let’s go back to our dorm, that throne is creepy like wow.” *walks to dorm with hopefully silver behind her and plops down onto the pile of sand*

Iris- Wow the moons are so pretty tonight. *sets up telescope* *spends next couple hours looking at the moons.*

Gem- “Iridescen, this is your room. It has everything a Silkwing could ever need, and I put up a giant web so you can use. After that, you are free to roam until lights out!” 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

(Flood's weird dream) Hrm why am I floating. Where am I floating above. Oh im above ICVD. cool. WHATSGOINGON?! (A gigantic hole in the air appears in Flood's dream) (Inside it shows the events of the books in order) Thats cool. (The dream stops)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Staghorn was chowing on a deer's hind leg when other students began filing into the dining hall. "Looks like the party's over," he said, glancing at Mosquito.

Honeycomb felt numb as she walked to the dining hall. Fir was... interesting, to say the least. He was right about her being raised by lowly scum. Honey would do anything to forget the things she saw on the night she ran away.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

(Flood is awake now) Why is the auditorium empty? I still need a room! Can you help me? (I ask a staff oc) -If you have a staff oc put them in that slot please!-

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

"Ok. Thanks!" Iridescent smiled. After Gem left the room, she collapsed on the web. I need to think more about Fir's... odd behavior.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I'll just make another character!

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Name: Miss Pine

Tribe: LeafWing

Subject: Green Leader

Appearance: A birch wood-like color with large green scales scattered all over, green leaf-like wings

Personality: A kind dragon that is keeping a lot of secrets. Also quite calm.

Backstory: A secret

Killable: Not until I say so

Other: POV color: This one

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

As I walked into the dining hall and took a seat, a black RainWing flew in and shot venom at the Red Dorm leader's eyes. The Red Dorm leader was dead, DEAD. (DUN DUN DUN!!!!) The mysterious murderer dissappears. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in fear. (That was a minor plot twist.) (this needed some drama)

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7