@Sorrel: Er, I'm not sure actually. I'll get to work on it though. I didn't know what to do for schedules (mainly because I'm lazy), so I'm leaving that up to Dorm Leaders. And plus we need more teachers, but I'll take care of that. And yes, now you know why there's a 'killable' option ):) yknow what, i think i might just need to make a schedule 

@Mossy: Sorry that no one's really responding to your posts. I encourage you to make another character, but if you would like to interact with other characters, you can go to your dorm n stuff ;) 

Windchill gave Feldspar a strange look as he headed for the Dining Hall. I wonder what he's been through. He clearly isn't what he appears to be. 

The IceWing entered the hall and found a table to sit at. "I'm going to go see what's edible." Chilly said to Feldspar. "Cause after THAT speech, I'm kind of convinced some of the food might be poisoned." He said, grinning.

Silvertalons nodded, following Ray back to the dorm. She felt too sick to eat anything.

The NightWing hybrid watched as her SandWing dormmate plopped herself on a pile of sand, and feeling quite exhausted herself, she climbed up into her sleeping area and tucked her snout under her tail. 

Are you sure this was the right desicion, Father? 

Mosquito blinked sleepily as Staghorn spoke. "Already? I though the party was just starting!" He picked at a piece of meat stuck between his teeth.

The HiveWing yawned. "Well, alright. I'm full anyways." Mosquito noticed looks of concern on some of the student's faces and he looked at Staghorn worriedly. 

"Something happened at the assembly, I'm sure of it." He suddenly didn't feel so tired. 

What could've made them look so afraid? What did we miss? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SNAPPLE  

*Construction in process* 

@Mossy: How do I put this without sounding rude. Argh, okay. Mossy, I'm sorry I won't allow THAT sort of plot twist, considering it's... kind of random, and not to mentioned you 'killed' a character without someone's permission. I understand if you didn't know, buut, now you know. I promise things will get interesting. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Oh, OK. Im starting to need some excitement.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

"We can just... ask someone about it," Staghorn suggested. "Hey! Honey!" The MudWing dragonet's ears perked up. "What did Fir say at the assembly?"

Honeycomb's heart stopped. "You didn't go?" She hissed. It was just a precaution, she didn't want Staghorn to get in trouble, they took their punishments very seriously (she didn't want to lose the only other dragon she couldn't bear to lose). She let her soft, kind demeanor fall. "No matter what you do, don't tell anyone you didn't go to the assembly. Fir said that they take their punishments very seriously and... Well, I'm not sure, but you can guess how everyone took that. And don't leave the castle grounds! That's another rule."

She glanced around. "I want to leave. This place doesn't seem very... good anymore."

Staghorn listened and then tilted his head. "We'll figure it out, I promise." He looked at Mosquito. "Did you get that?"

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

the goodness of the world

rests partially on the unhistoric acts

"Now, what can I eat?" Mmmm... That cow was good. -Goes back to dorm-

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

*I hardly see whats actually going on so I basically dont interact with other people's characters.*-Mossy

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

@Oh okay. Is there something wrong with your device? And Miss Pine is accepeted.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Inkstain arrived at the dining hall, she overheard a conversation as she headed to the pile of fruit. "... Dont tell anyone you didn't go to the assembly. Fir said that they take their punishments very seriously and..." she walked out of hearing length, and picked up a kiwi and a mango. She thought about the conversation while absentmindedly biting into the kiwi, skin and all.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Mosquito felt his heart skip a few beats. I knew I should have gone. Who knows what'll happen to me now.. Great, you've really messed up now. 

"Every word of it." He replied to Staghorn, swallowing. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Flood looked around to see a kind LeafWing staring at her. "Who are you?" "Me? I'm Miss Pine, the Green Dorm leader. You must be Flood." "Hi?" I say.

The LeafWing leads me to my dorm. It has scrolls hung up with SilkWing thread that have painted images of Pantala on them. A web hammock hangs farther up. "This is your room, Flood. Right now you don't have a roommate."-Miss Pine "There's a painting area over here, and a small garden, and a large web."-Miss Pine

I looked at the small hybrid. "Who are you?" the dragonet asks. This must be the dragonet's first day, or she would know me. "Me? I'm Miss Pine, the Green Dorm leader. You must be Flood." "Hi?" the find dragonet says. I lead them to their dorm. They have a questioning and suspicious face. I'm worried they will find out one of my secrets. I open the door for the dragonet. I show her around. "I'll be near the dorms, if you need me. Or tug on that ball of string." I attach the string to my horn. I go to watch the dragonets and help them with any problems.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

We will regrow

Feldspar snorted, letting a- no, stay serious. You’re the boss, Feldspar. You’re the one... though, what’s the point? ”I don’t think they would do that,” Feldspar said, stretching his talons in a bored manner. “Honestly, they don’t seem like they’ve got the guts. If you’re going to kill someone, why don’t you just kill them? See, they won’t kill us, they’re just trying to look intimidating.”

(Poor oblivious Feldspar)

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Bogong sat down, eating his meal, a dead chicken. He was deep in thought after the assembly, both nervous, and offended. “My parents weren’t lowly scum, my”adopted parents” were lowly scum” He muttered. He looked up and glanced around the dining hall, he saw various different tribes of dragons. The Hivewing was nervous about interacting with them, though the Mudwing Honeycomb seemed nice, if he remembered correctly she was part of his dorm. “I wonder who else is? Are they just as nice?” He thought.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

@Snapple: Can I save the Blue Leader? If that's taken, another Leader please.

After a while, Iridescent headed to the dining hall. She got some berries, as well as a honey drop or two, and sat down to eat. She sat down next to a HiveWing (Bogong). "Hello!" she said. "What's your name? I'm Iridescent."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

@Gleam: Yes its open. You can save it.  I need to make a list of open spots..

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Raven plops down next to Bogong and Iridescent. "Hello random dragons! Who are you?"

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Bogong looked up at Iridescent and Raven in surprise. “Oh, I’m Bogong” He quickly responded.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

I won't be on much today, but I will post a Spots List soon.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

And, ya know, it would be helpful if maybe all the dorm leaders used Gem’s speech... you can copy and paste it, but I think that is a good idea. I’m going to have Gem make a schedule so....

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Raven grins. "Nice to meet you Bogong, I'm Raven!"

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Iridescent grinned. "I'm Iridescent! Nice to meet you, Bogong and Raven!"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

"So, why are you guys here? It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I'm just curious. I mean, there's probably so many different stories here! My mom went crazy and started murdering dragons after she had to watch my dad get murdered, and she had me do some of the more difficult assassinations for her because no one suspects a little dragonet to murder them."

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Inkstain- she finished her mango and kiwi, and looked around. ~There are lots of dragons here~ she stood. ~Maybe I should introdue myself to someone~ she walked up to a SandWing (can be any one). "Hello,"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Feldspar glared at an approaching NightWing, who introduced herself? Pathetic. “What do you want, you pathetic NightWing?!” Feldspar hissed.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

"It's fine. My dad killed my mom when I was young - I barely remember it - because of a particularly bad arguement. I think I was 1. Anyway, my dad left, and I was sent to a foster home. My foster dad is Swallowtail, my foster mom is Meadow, and my foster brother is Ulysses. And then, when I was 4, there were reports on the news of my dad killing more dragons. I'm sure you've heard of him - his name is Dragonfly."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Inkstain- "Um, Uh, wha? I, Uh, wanted to introduce myself to someone."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

((Sorry for not roleplaying! I have summer school, and it's 8-9 hours per day. Can someone catch me up on the current scenes?

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

@Nightwolf: nothing much. Principal For just gave a speech making it blatantly  obvious that's he's a tad bit unbalanced, and hopefully that did something to get this plot moving. But other than that, characters are interacting until I SUMMON THE STRENGTH TO MAKE SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPEN. WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY BE TOMORROW. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

”WELL, THEN GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!” Feldspar roared, tiny flames darting throuagh his teeth. 

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

((@Snapple: Thanks!))

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Bogong fiddled with his claws for a momnet. “Well, I was taken from a young age by a duo of thieves, they pretended to be my adopted parents, I don’t even remember who my true parents are. They treated me horribly and I was forced to go on their thieving mission, then one day, they were caught. And I was in the cave, starving. One day two dragons found me and I told them what I’d been through, I was given food, and then I was sent here”. 

• Posted at:

Cormorant

Inkstain- she backed away, and heard a name. Dragonfly. She gasped, and stood there to listen. Some dragons were explaining why they were here... One of them was Dragonfly's child.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Iridescent heard someone gasp when she said "Dragonfly." She banged her head on the table. "Why does it matter? Even here? It shouldn't matter here, where everyone is the child of a criminal! ARGH." When Bogong told his story, she looked up. "That's horrible." She looked to Raven. "What's your story?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Bogong looked up at Iridesent, a look of empathy on his face. “It must’ve been hard, to see someone so important to you become a monster”. The dark orange Hivewing responded.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

Inkstain- "I'm sorry, you're right, it's just that..." she looked up. "He killed someone close to me, and I... Find it hard to think that hr could ever love, and have a child..."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Iridescent sighed. "I guess it was. But... it was so long ago... it's been 5 years, and I don't really remember it much. I don't really feel much regret." She looked at the NightWing (Inkstain, she is a NightWing, right?). "He loved my mom long before he killed anyone. My mom was the first... he even tried to kill me. It's ok. I just... expected different from this school."

I have to say, I kind of relate to Iridescent in this post. Not that my father is a murderer, of course. But that she doesn't feel much regret. See, I used to have a dog. But she died. Now, when most people hear that, they go, "Aw, that must have been sad." It was. But I was 4. I don't really feel sad when I think about her. I almost want to, because then it wouldn't be awkward when someone says "I'm so sorry for you," and you don't even feel sad. It's weird.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Moved Bark to the Yellow Dorm. 

RED DORM

Sangria (Midsummer), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter)   

BLUE DORM

Pearl (SeSe), Winterdream (Nightwolf), Conqueror (Quartz) 

YELLOW DORM

Honeycomb (Icarus), Bogong (Cormorant), Bark (Butterflydragon)

GREEN DORM

Windchill (Snapple), Feldspar (Quartz), Flood (Mossy)

WHITE DORM

Ray of Sun (Kitcat), Silvertalons (Snapple), Inkstain (Sorrel)

BLACK DORM

Iris Amaryllis (Kitcat), Raven (Eclipse), Opulence (Bengal)

VIOLET DORM

Staghorn (Icarus), Mosquito (Snapple), Iridescent (Gleam) 

SPOTS

KEY:

TAKEN

OPEN

SAVED/PENDING

UNLIMITED

LIMITED

Principal- Fir (Snapple)

Assistant Principal- Open

Students- Unlimited

Honeycomb (Icarus), Pearl (SeSe), Iris Amaryllis (Dragoncat), Ray of Sun (Dragoncat), Windchill (Snapple), Staghorn (Icarus), Sangria (Midsummer), Winterdream (Nightwolf), Willow (Wild), Moontide (Winter), Raven (Eclipse), Bogong (Cormorant, Mosquito (Snapple), Silvertalons (Snapple), Feldspar (Quart), Conqueror (Quartz), Inkstain (Sorrel), Flood (Mossy), Opulence (Bengal), Bark (Butterflydragon), Iridescent (Gleam), 

Iridescent (Gleam)

Red Leader- Glow (Snapple)

Blue Leader- SAVED FOR GLEAM

Yellow Leader- Open

White Leader- Mistral (Nightwolf)

Black Leader- Open

Violet Leader- Gem (Dragoncat)

Green Leader- Pine (Mossy)

History and Science- Wolverine (Nightwolf)

Music- Open

Art- Mountain (Dragoncat)

Physical Education- Open

Librarian (also teachers language arts)- Coral Reef (Sorrel) 

Library Assistants- 2 Avalible, ONE SAVED FOR GLEAM 

Lead Healer- Nettle (Snapple)

Healers- 3 Available, Swamp Frog (Dragoncat)

Councilors- 6 Available, Cactus (Sorrel) 

ROOMATES (as of now)- can have up to 4 students of the same gender in each room 

RED

Sangria and Willow 

Moontide 

BLUE

Pearl, Winterdream, and Conqueror 

YELLOW

Honeycomb and Bark 

Bogong

GREEN

Windchill and Feldspar 

Flood 

WHITE

Ray, Silvertalons, and Inkstain 

BLACK

Iris, Raven and Opulence 

VIOLET

Staghorn and Mosquito 

Iridescent

OKAY. Classes will start when I post my next POV post. Just pretend a night has already passed n stuff. If you don't have a Dorm Leader yet, then you and your doormmates can go join another Dorm with a leader. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

Ray- “I’m kinda hungry Silver, do you want to go with me to the prey center I mean we still have a bit of time until lights out and we can just grab a bite to eat and then go to bed, also do you want to sleep on some sand because that rock shelf doesn’t look very comfy, but sand totally is!”

Iris- I wonder when my roomates will come here. I’m hungry but there is a couple fruits growing here. I think I will just stay here and wait.

Gem- *lays down on web* *goes to sleep curled up*

Mountain- I have to teach tomorrow. Fantastic. Well one day closer to the end of the year, and then I can go. *goes to bed on rock shelf*

Swampy- I hope tomorrow can be a bit more interesting than today. And I can teach my health class too. *goes to bed in pool of mud*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

I'm soooo sorry! I forgot about this! (And also posted for the wrong RP like three pages ago!)

Streak suddenly ceased to exist in this RP...... forever...... *Blows out candle*

*Lights candle* But now I can PoV Moontide, right my buddy!

Moontide-

"Be quiet, Winterdragon"

Winterdragon-

"Why do you have to be so mean!"
*Starts crying*

"What am I doing with my life?"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpow- OH WAIT! I'm a Silcoon! Overpowered Silcoon in the corner

Fam: Yuuki, Element

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 My Forumfic WoM /340814

"Hmm. I guess I don't feel much regret either. I don't know the names r anything about most of the dragons I've killed, so it's hard for me too feel bad about it. I do remember a few of them though..." Raven trails off, then gives an involuntary shudder. 

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

Iridescent winced for Raven's sake. "Ouch."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7