The AU

It’s 50 years after the tree wars. Everything is pretty much like book 11, just without Blue and Luna.

History

Around 25 years after the tree wars, a Hivewing named Ash Borer gathered a group of friends with one thing in common - they couldn’t be controlled by the queen. After investigating, they came up with the theory that Hivewings who greatly disagreed with the queen could not be controlled. They decided to start a group to make Silkwings treated as equals. As the group grew, they named it the Chrysalis.

However, the queen was not happy about this. She sent her elite team to kill Ash Borer. And unfortunately, it worked. With her last breathe she told the remaining Chrysalis that her daughter, Fire Ant, would take control.

And so she did. They moved all operations to the Poison Forest, where they found the Leafwings. Well, more like the Leafwings found them. After talking it out, they started working together to liberate the Silkwings. 25 years later, the Chrysalis has doubled in size and now has multiple hidden bases. But the Hivewings still outnumber them. Will you stay satisfied with Hivewing reign or rebel against royalty?

Rules

No character limit
No Mary / Gary Sues
Don’t be OP
Don’t control other’s characters
Your character can die.
Try to use good grammar and spelling, and don’t spam
If you want to make major plot changes, run it by me first
All posts must have BtC in the title
Make your characters personality match their actions, and vise versa
If you take a special spot then don’t use it for a month, I will reopen that spot
Try to even out genders

If you save a spot and don't respond in two weeks, the spot will become unsaved
Interested in being a mod? Ask me.
I have the right to refuse any forms or plot advances

Characters

Hivewings - Unlimited

Guards
Shopkeepers
Higher ups
Ect.

Hivewing Royalty ( If Queen Wasp dies, the oldest shall resume reign)

Queen Wasp - NPC
Princesses - 2
Princes - 2
Hive Leaders
Cicada Hive
Hornet Hive - Sir Hornet (Me)
Mantis Hive
Bloodworm Hive
Jewel Hive
Yellow Jacket Hive
Tsetse Hive
Vinegaroon Hive

Silkwings - Unlimited

Workers for higher ups
Builders
Tree stuff builders
Workers
Special ( Flamesilk Workers)

Chrysalis

Leafwings - Unlimited

Loblolly (Me)

Flamesilks - 10 Left Open ( Can be young and innocent (( Older dragons are in the cave))

Cecropia (Me)

Hybrids - 10 Left Open (Cannot be with Hive)

Fire Ant (Hive - Leaf) (Me)

Alliances

The Hive - This group contains controllable Hivewings and most Silkwings.

The Chrysalis - Contains uncontrollable Hivewings, Silkwings and Leafwings

Neutral - Dragons who don’t associate with the hives or the Chrysalis

Names

Hivewings are named after bugs

Silkwings are named after moths

Leafwings are named after plants

Forms

Name :

Tribe :

Where they live :

Alliance :

Appearance :

Personality :

Flaws (At least 2) :

Other :

I hope you enjoy! Now fly my pretties, FLY

Also my forms will come later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Save a HiveWing princess!

• Posted at:

Abbie / Quail

(She/her)

The puzzle's tough, I'll admit, but in time we'll find where everything fits.

I should probably mention the Chrysalis bases....

Poison Jungle - The main and largest base

Lake Scorpion - The second largest base, if enemies find the base they can make it self destruct with water from the lake

Beetle Lake - This base is pretty small because of its closeness to the hives. When Silkwings decide to run, that is where they usually go

Wing Mountain Base - This base is the farthest from the hives, located on the very Northwest side of the island. The Chrysalis keeps its most important members here.

There are also a lot of small bases all over the map. If you want to make a large base somewhere, ask me (Then ask Fire Ant in the RP)

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

@Quail Saved!

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Bump Bump

BumpbumpbumpbumpbumbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBATMAN

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Name: Lacewing

Tribe: HiveWing

Where they live: Cicada Hive

Alliance: The Hive

Appearance: Lacewing has pale dandelion scales striped with lighter yellow. Black hexagons appear along her spine, tail, and snout like neatly lined-up honeycombs, and also line her wing membranes. She has dark brown eyes when she's not being mind-controlled, and has a sharp, muscular frame. Lacewing is able to emit a weak form of nitrous oxide (a.k.a. laughing gas) that can knock out a dragonet and make an adult a bit lightheaded.

Personality: Lacewing is very prickly and indiscriminating, treating everyone with the same attitude. She only likes dragons that get to the point and aren't fluttery and fragile. When she's comfortable she becomes less moody and callous, and starts becoming slightly more open. This happens rarely. Although she doesn't seem like it, she can crack a really good joke, and can find something to laugh about even when she and her fellow soldiers are in deep trouble. She's a bit impulsive, and fights much too often, and doesn't like being mind-controlled. She doesn't like sitting down- she need something to do, always, and often wakes up at the crack of dawn to train or browse or do something useful. That's another thing: she needs to be useful, be somebody that has a purpose. So far she hasn't found one yet.

Flaws: She's prickly and callous, and dissatisfied with most things. She's also very hostile. 

Other: I'd like to be a mod. SilkWings can also be named after butterflies. 

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Save HiveWing princess and bloodworm hive leader

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Save me a hybrid spot please and thank you!

• Posted at:

*Blossom*

Oops! My last account was lost XD 

Searching for my lost OCs...

Save a Flamesilk!

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

@Everyone Saved!

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Name : Termite

Tribe : HiveWing

Where they live : Wasp Hive

Alliance : The Hive

Appearance : Termite is mostly a very dark red, almost black, with a few actually black spots on her wings and nose. She has pastel gold, red-orange, and neon orange spots around her eyes and talons. Her eyes are bright orange, with some red flecks in the right one.

Personality : Termite is polite enough, though she does distant herself from others. She’s a compulsive liar, and tends to act without thinking.

Flaws : Dishonest, antisocial, reckless

Other : Does have some doubts about her mother’s rule

• Posted at:

Abbie / Quail

(She/her)

The puzzle's tough, I'll admit, but in time we'll find where everything fits.

Save a HiveWing princess, a SilkWing worker for high up HiveWings, and a leader of one of the Hives! (I'll specify later) 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

The Hive leader I want to save is the leader of Jewel Hive! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Name: Gloria (Latin for Butterfly)

Tribe: HiveWings

Where they live: Wasp Hive

Appearance: Gloria has mostly bright golden scales, with bands of black running down her body. She has scattered ruby red scales on her wings, talons, and snout, and some undertones of darker gold on her underbelly. Her crest of horns, claws, and spikes are all a shiny obsidian black. She's very tall and sleek, thanks to an aristocratic bone-structure. Her eyes are ruby red, with flecks of gold in them and are surrounded by a oval of black scales. Gloria's variation of HiveWing abilities is that she's able to shoot highly-toxic darts from her tail.

Personality: Gloria is a sly, manipulative dragon who knows how to get other dragons to do the dirty work for her. She looks down upon SilkWings as slaves, as half-dragons, and can't be bothered by them unless they anger or displease her. Her type of anger is cold and icy, and her punishments are always swift and severe. Her deepest wish is to gain her mother's throne and rule the tribes, convinced that she would a  much bette ruler than Queen Wasp. She will do whatever she needs to do to achieve this goal, and often influences things from the shadow. Gloria is very careful never to let anyone know her secret goal and always is careful to talon-pick the best possible allies.

Flaws (At least 2): Gloria is very cunning, and she she really has her own self-interest at heart rather than the tribe's.

Other: I'll be a mod if you need another one.

I'll do the other two forms later!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Silverskies, I already saved HiveWing princess.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Name : Ghost

Alliance : hives

Appearance : amber eyes, amber inside of wings, tangerine outline of underbelly, sandy colored underbelly, scales are amber-yellow that's close to white, a rope around her neck that has a pouch on it, dark red flecks on her snout, sleek build

Personality : will develop

Flaws (At least 2) : has a fear of gazelle (after being trampled by one at the age of 4) acts less like royalty

Other : PoV

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

@Velociraptor

Did you save one before or after me? Mirage can decide who gets the princess spot, although I'm pretty confident that I saved a proncess before you.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

*Face-palm*

Ignore my incoming post, I only just saw your post. Sorry about that! 

@Mirage

I'll change Gloria to a Hive leader instead, the leader of Tsete Hive.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Where they live: Tsetse Hive 

Appearance: Gloria has mostly bright golden scales, with bands of black running down her body. She has scattered ruby red scales on her wings, talons, and snout, and some undertones of darker gold on her underbelly. Her crest of horns, claws, and spikes are all a shiny obsidian black. She's very tall and sleek, thanks to an aristocratic bone-structure. Her eyes are ruby red, with flecks of gold in them and are surrounded by a oval of black scales. Gloria's variation of HiveWing abilities is that she's able to shoot highly-toxic darts from her tail.

Personality: Gloria is a sly, manipulative dragon who knows how to get other dragons to do the dirty work for her. She looks down upon SilkWings as slaves, as half-dragons, and can't be bothered by them unless they anger or displease her. Her type of anger is cold and icy, and her punishments are always swift and severe. Her deepest wish is to gain her sister's throne and rule the tribes, convinced that she would a  much bette ruler than Queen Wasp. She will do whatever she needs to do to achieve this goal, and often influences things from the shadow. Gloria is very careful never to let anyone know her secret goal and always is careful to talon-pick the best possible allies.

Flaws (At least 2): Gloria is very cunning, and she she really has her own self-interest at heart rather than the tribe's.

I just modified Gloria's form a bit.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Personality: Gloria is a sly, manipulative dragon who knows how to get other dragons to do the dirty work for her. She looks down upon SilkWings as slaves, as half-dragons, and can't be bothered by them unless they anger or displease her. Her type of anger is cold and icy, and her punishments are always swift and severe. Her deepest wish is to gain her sister's throne and rule the tribes, convinced that she would a  much bette ruler than Queen Wasp. She will do whatever she needs to do to achieve this goal, and often influences things from the shadow. Gloria is very careful never to let anyone know her secret goal and always is careful to talon-pick the best possible allies.

Name: Jewel Beetle

Where they live: Jewel Hive

Appearance: Jewel Beetle has bright ruby red scales with black stripe son her wings and a scattering of pale gold scales across her body. She's tall and elegantly lean, with polished black horns, claws, and spikes. Her underbelly in a dark gold, with amber scales edging the sides. She has pure black eyes surrounded by a band of golden scales. Jewel Beetle often wears a great deal of jewelery.

Personality: Lady Jewel Beetle is an extremely vain dragon, often spending most of her time admiring herself in mirrors or being flattered by admiring friends. She's not as cruel to SilkWings, seeing them more as wingless curiosties, but doesn't care enough to do much for them. She's not the sharpest claw on the dragon, and one merely has to give her enough tribute and she'll say yes to it. Usually she's good-natured and pleasant, but when her anger is sparked she becomes one nasty piece of work.

Flaws (At least 2): Jewel Beetle is extremely self-centerd and vain, and has an awful temper.

Other: N/A

I'll do the SilkWing later.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Silverskies, it’s okay!

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Name : Vespula

Where they live : The mountains in the northwest region of Pantala on the "wing"

Alliance : Neutral

Appearance : Vespula is a mainly slightly non-saturated orange with black marking things on his scales, a black head crest thingy and black spot things under his eyes. His stinger is also black, and he has amber eyes with four thin wings. His wing membranes are a light, transparent tan and he's scrawny and short in build.

Personality : Vespula used to be your casual obedient HiveWing, always grumpy and bossy towards SilkWings, but after he found out that he can't be mind-controlled he became timid and jumpy. His awareness was heightened and he seemed to be afraid of every tiny thing, whether it be a bug or a HiveWing or something worse. Vespula now sees SilkWings as their own dragons and treats them equally.

Flaws (At least 2) : Cowardly, terrible fighter, antisocial

Other : Is it alright if he's uncontrollable but not with the Chrysalis, since he finds it dangerous to join them? He's not with the Hive either, though.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

@Inkblot Accepted! and *Poof* you are a mod!

@Quail Can you put more detail in personality?

@Silverskies accepted! And *Poof* you are a mod!

@Velociraptor You have to add something to personality, while the personality can develop there needs to be a starting point.

@Wild Accepted and yes to the note in other

So mods can accept and deny forms & suspend or even ban people for breaking rules. However, they cannot accept major plot changes and I can override forms and bans.

Heres a list of available spots! I'm also adding New Spots! The new spots are Chrysalis base leaders. If Fire Ant dies, one of them will take control.

Hivewings - Unlimited

Lacewing (Inkblot)

Vespula (Wild)

Hivewing Royalty ( If Queen Wasp dies, the oldest shall resume reign)

Queen Wasp - NPC

Princesses -

Termite - Quail

Velociraptor 

Princes - 2 open

Hive Leaders

Cicada Hive

Hornet Hive - Sir Hornet (Me)

Mantis Hive

Bloodworm Hive - Velociraptor

Jewel Hive - Jewel Beetle (Silverskies)

Yellow Jacket Hive

Tsetse Hive - Gloria (Silverskies)

Vinegaroon Hive

Silkwings - Unlimited

Silverskies Save

Leafwings - Unlimited

Loblolly (Me)

Flamesilks - 9 Left Open ( Can be young and innocent (( Older dragons are in the cave))

Cecropia (Me)

Midsummer Save

Hybrids - 9 Left Open (Cannot be with Hive)

Fire Ant (Hive - Leaf) (Me)

Blossom Save

Chrysalis Base Leaders - 

Poison Jungle Base

Beetle Lake Base

Lake Scorpion Base

Wing Mountain Base

Please tell me if anything is wrong on the list. And you guys are free to start RPing! And my forms will come soon, they're taking a bit because I thought it would be a good idea to draw them first.

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

@Mirage

Thanks and I'd like to change my SilkWing save to a Flamesilk, thanks!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Save a Flamesilk SilkWing!

• Posted at:

Sincerly,

Who?   (I think I'm going insane)

Who am i? 

RPs I'm in: Quetzal Mountain Academy, Academy for powered dragons, Pyrrhia's Battle, Dogs of the Sky

Books I'm writing: None right now!

Name : Ghost

Alliance : hives

Appearance : amber eyes, amber inside of wings, tangerine outline of underbelly, sandy colored underbelly, scales are amber-yellow that's close to white, a rope around her neck that has a pouch on it, dark red flecks on her snout, sleek build

Personality : will develop, but is a little sarcastic

Flaws (At least 2) : has a fear of gazelle (after being trampled by one at the age of 4) acts less like royalty

Other : PoV

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Name: Monarch

Tribe: SilkWings

Alliance: Mostly The Hive/A little bit the Chrysalis

Appearance: Monarch is a tall, lean SilkWing with a long tail and gangly limbs. His main scale color is a dark navy blue, with fiery orange markings on his wings and on his tail. His eyes are dark orange-red with gold flecks. His spikes, horns, claws, and antennae are black, with faint amber glints in them. Monarch is good-looking in a warm, gentle kind of way.

Personality: Monarch is a kind, friendly SilkWing who prefers peace over war and wishes to lead his life in safety and prosperity. He is currently being hidden away by Lady Gloria from Queen Wasp, as he is a flamesilk and Gloria sees the advantage that could give her. Given his hidden away status, he leads a relatively nice life, at least much better than your average SilkWing's, and is actually slightly fond of his patroness, Lady Gloria as she treats him well and provides him with all sorts of comforts. Because of this, he's not that exposed to the injustice in the Hives, but would still like his own freedom.

Flaws (At least 2): Doesn't see what's so terrible about the Hives, isn't motivated to do anything much for his fellow SilkWings.

Other: He actually has a minor crush on Lady Gloria, as he hasn't ever seen her bad side.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

save flamesilk!

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

@Freedom and Who Saved!

@Silverskies Monarch is accepted!

@Velociraptor Can you put in one more sentence? 

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Ghost personality: Ghost acts less like royalty. She waits for orders instead of telling orders. She's quite shy and she is easily spooked. She tends to be more alive and happy at nighttime. Ghost is always running around trying to please everyone. She’s kind-hearted and likes helping. She has a overwhelming fear of Queen Wasp.

Can I change her alliance to the chrysalis?

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Poke

• Posted at: