I’m going to make a forumfic about a small coffee shop/café that has some spicy angst, secrets, and altogether- too much drama to stand.

So, anyone interested? If you are and you know it- fill out this form, got it?

Aaaaand sign this contract saying I can do anything with the character.

No, wait- that’s part of the form!

Just- just fill out this form.

*hands forms out to everyone on the thread*

Name:

Sexuality:

Can be shipped?:

Can be injured/killed?:

Appearance: (one+ sentences)

Personality: (one+ sentences)

Crush?:

Pets?:

Other:

Have fun!

uwu

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

winter

<< Forum Pumpkin Spice Latte >>

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

" Isn't it funny to watch me pretend to be straight ? "

Save me a spot in the first chapter if thats allowed

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

ok so boOKMARK

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

i'm uncreative and don't feel like making a fancy siggy

we are an arm now (; #firstdingut

@Gulfstream, alrighty!

@Riri, hewo

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

up

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

form incoming

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

Every single corpse on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person. Stay lazy, my friends.

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstreamCaleoZodiakTS

Bookmark or save spot or something 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Sanetra

Sexuality: Straight

Can be shipped?: Sure XD

Can be injured/killed?: ...Sure? I'd prefer not to die but injury's fine. I've got low pain tolerance so add lots of screaming if I get anything worse than a papercut XD

Appearance: Black curly hair, pale skin, fairly thin and adequately muscled but not incredibly strong. Hazel eyes that change between brown and green depending on the surroundings. Sorta tall. Usually in silver, blue, or purple T-shirts or tunics, and pretty much always bluejeans. Black and cyan athletic shoes.

Personality: Sweet and caring, passionate about beliefs, adventurous, and very, very bold. Has a good sense of humor, loves puns. Obsessed with animals. Boyishly enjoys physical fighting and wanton destruction, but most commonly in free time will be hanging out with friends, reading, or doing something artistic. Surprisingly sensible, smart, knowledgeable, and reasonably logical. HOWEVER. Likely to crack under pressure, usually doesn't know what to do if not told, and doesn't like facing challenges at all. Low tolerance of pain, very picky eater (like, unreasonably picky), not unlikely to throw a punch in an argument, and insecure.

Crush?: I mean I don't have one on WoF rn so idk XD

Pets?: OOH OOH YES, a small female silver tabby cat with amber eyes like treasure maps named Gaelic, a black Arabian-Fresian-Morgan horse named Coalmane, and a dark male German Shepherd-Alaskan Malamute named Spire.

Other: I wear a crescent-moon necklace and live on a small farm 

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

Every single corpse on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person. Stay lazy, my friends.

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstreamCaleoZodiakTS

Name: Toffee Hartjoy♡

Can be shipped?: HECK, YEAH. 

Can be injured/killed?: Sure. 

Appearance: Light brown hair that waves down her back and almond-shaped blue eyes. Lightly tanned skin and freckled cheeks. She's slender and slightly on the vertically challenged side (5'5). 

Outfit: A large pink sweater and a plain white skirt. Black flats adorned with a tiny bow. 

Personality: Toffee is optimistic and loud. She enjoys making friends but can be annoying at times. She has an unhealthy obsession over anime and can get emotionally attached to things easily. Mostly oblivious to things around her when she isn't paying attention and can be very stubborn. She'll try to wiggle herself out of things she doesn't want to do. Toffee likes to cheer others up and is easy to upset (she's a sensitive potato). 

Crush?: None right now. SHIP ME DOE. 

Pets?: YAS! A maincoon kitty named Dr. Phill. 

Other: Nyeh 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Name: Neptune Luna Constello

Sexuality: Straight Demisexual

Can be shipped?: yes

Can be injured/killed?: injured, not killed

Appearance: (one+ sentences): Neptune has long, slightly wavy blonde-brown hair dyed sea-green at the tips. She has deep green eyes with silver flecks, and tanned skin. She has a tall figure. Neptune wears a sea-green turtleneck sweater, with a knee-length black skirt and white combat boots. She wears earrings in the shape of roses.

Personality: (one+ sentences): Neptune is a humorous and sarcastic person, who is determined of her opinions and identity. She has minor depression and anxiety, but tries to hide it from others. 

Crush?: Open

Pets?: A white cat with green eyes named Amity.

Other: Wants to be an astronomer.

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Yet another day passes without you      

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

I'm sorry

all accepted and saved!

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Gulfstream Oceanflower

Sexuality: Bi

Can be shipped?: Yes please!

Can be injured/killed?: Injured, yes. Killed, no.

Appearance: (one+ sentences) Gulfstream has short dirty blond hair down to her neck. Her eyes are green. She is fairly pale. She is fairly tall and a bit chubby. She does not care about fashion and wears clothes that are comfortable. She likes to wear blue or green t-shirts and black sweatpants. She is not a big fan of jean pants. She likes to wear jewelry that has plant designs.

Personality: (one+ sentences) Gulfstream acts chipper and a bit hyper around people. The longer she has to be around people, the more this mask wears off and the grumpier and sassier she gets. She loves shipping and wishes she could have a boyfriend, but she believes that no one will ever like her that way. She cares a lot about what people think and will not do things if she believes others will think she is weird for doing so. She often blurts things out and rambles out loud even. She needs to be alone a part of the day to recharge and get her mask back on. She loves reading and writing. She has a horrible sense of time. She loves animals, except insects. She likes to make whitty comebacks and is very good at doing so. She is a huge shipper. She is also very stuborn and often will not budge once she makes a discision. She loves proving people wrong.

Crush?: open but could she have one at the start of the forumfic?

Pets?: a female black cat named Ruthie

Other:

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Andalite Ravenwing

Can be shipped?: Yup

Can be injured/killed?: Yup

Appearance: Light brown hair that reaches her knees.  Her eyes change from blue-ish to green-ish, pale skin with freckles, she's thin and kinda short.  Usually wears darker colors (blue, purple, black) often with a fedora that she loves and a jacket.  She hates wearing dresses, skirts or anything pink.

Personality: Sarcastic, but in a sort of sneaky way around people she doesn't know or trust.  Cautious about making friends, she doesn't trust easily.  Will quote books and movies whenever possible even if she knows no one will get it.  Sorta shy around new people, she likes computer and robotics stuff, she isn't usually very social and figures if someone wants to talk to her, they'll start a conversation.

Crush?: Open

Pets?: A german shepherd/rottweiler mutt named Jack.

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Oh, we're using our made-up names? ~ Spider Man

I'll be gone Tuesdays and Thurdays

accepted

maybe i'll start soon,,,

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Riri Bellman

Sexuality: Bisexual

Can be shipped?: I mean, if you really want to

Can be injured/killed?: T O R T U R E  H E R

Appearance: Riri has short, asymmetrical, brown hair that reaches her chin at the longest point and the middle of her ear at the shortest. It’s pretty fluffy and wavy, but she gets the worst bedhead. She has dark brown eyes, pale skin, freckles over her cheeks, and an average frame. She reaches 5’6 in height and 109 in pounds. She usually wears comfortable, cute clothing. Skirts, dresses, loose blouses, and hoodies are her favorite pieces, usually in pastel colors.

Personality: Riri is...an odd soul, in the very least. She'll go from introverted to extroverted and back again, her ideas either being very loud and bold or she'll be really quiet and refuse to share them. She loved creating, no matter the form: sewing, painting, drawing, knitting, rubber band crafts, singing, writing, you name it: if it creates something, physical or not, she knows how to do it. She spends a large portion of her time focusing mainly on her crafts, causing her to have average-to-high skill in each category. Music is a large part of her sanity, for if she goes too long without listening to it, she'll slowly start to go down in health. Her usual personality is friendly, calm, and caring. If you get to know her better, she has a louder personality and she'll make awful puns and jokes. Being in the water (specifically, the marsh) is her favorite place to relax, for she'll put on a swimsuit, wade out to a sandbar, and just sit to watch the waves. She's polite and a little fidgety towards strangers, and happens to be a HUGE crybaby. She doesn't take criticism well because she's worried she messed everything up and that she's a failure. Her self esteem issues are ridiculously high and she will jump to conclusions like it's an olympic sport. She's incredibly selfless: she will give up everything she possesses, be it her sanity or her belongings, just to see people safe. She'd willingly become a martyr to protect those she loves. 

Crush?: Open, i guess?? Ask me first lol

Pets?: Nah man

Other: Runs commissions online for art and gets weird food cravings late at night.

• Posted at:

hi my name is riri

i'm uncreative and don't feel like making a fancy siggy

we are an arm now (; #firstdingut

Name: Akira Tojo

Can be shipped?: YESSSS
Can be injured/killed?: Sure!
Appearance: Akira’s hair kinda looks like a lions mane. It’s big and poofy, surprisingly it’s really soft. It’s light dirtish brown. He wears a bright and colorful scarf. His jacket is open in the front and is a light jean blue. His shirt underneath is striped white and red. His sleeves folded up to his elbows. His pants are a coal black. His boots also a black.

Personality: Akira is a big good ball. He’s almost like an energetic puppy. Always trying to become friends with everyone. He’s really energetic and friendly.
Crush?: Any female probably 
Pets?: nah
Other:

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Name: Longclaw
Sexuality: Pan
Can be shipped?: Yesh
Can be injured/killed?: Injured as much as you want by if you kill me, at least let me have a few chapters please
Appearance: (one+ sentences) Taller with a more athletic/muscular build and lighter tanned skin. Freckles on my arms and face and gray blue eyes. Wavy hair that is lighter brown with hints of red and blonde. Hair is usually in a ponytail and wear jeans and a white P!ATD or black ACDC tee shirt. Wears dark blue converses.
Personality: (one+ sentences) Usually funny, but has temper and tends to bottle up feelings. Can act very harshly when angered and has a short temper. Sarcastic towards her friends, but those are rare because of her anger.
Crush?: Feel free to ship her
Pets?: Tons, but most are family pets and mine and mine only pet is Bella, a Russian blue kitty with green eyes.
Other: Two lobe piercings in each ear with a cartilage piercing in the left ear, right handed

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

form incoming

• Posted at:

Slushy

Ice Cream

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

all accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name:Slushy

Sexuality:Lesbian

Can be shipped?:Yes

Can be injured/killed?:Yes

Appearance: (one+ sentences)Average height and somewhat muscular build with short brown hair with a purple streak. Pale skin and dark brown eyes. Wears a lavender sweatshirt and and grey sweatpants with hiking boots. Wears a gold ring with an opal on her hand.

Personality: (one+ sentences) Generally quiet and polite around strangers. Can talk for hours when she warms up to people. With friends she is usually happy go-lucky and loud. She is quite indecisive and sort of a pushover.

Crush?:feel free to ship her

Pets?:A green eyed tuxedo tom cat named Laurel

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

Slushy

Ice Cream

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Swampy Murkeywater 

Sexuality: straight 

Can be shipped?: go for it 

Can be injured/killed?: sure 

Appearance: Swampy is fair skinned with freckles all over her arms and face. Her eyes are herochormic, one blue, the other green. Her nose is slightly crooked. Her build is skinny and tall, with a height around 5' 8". Swampy's hair is a long, wavy brown and often worn in a bun or ponytail. 

Personality: INTJ. This means that Swampy is an introvert and, although she doesn't mind being around other people, she likes to be alone. It's where she gets her energy from. At first sight, she is very shy and doesn't place her trust in people right away. Once opened up, she is super talkitive and tends to quote vines or movies. She also tends to have a positive outlook on whatever is going on and is very caring abd protective towards her friends. The N stands for introcive, which means that she can be pretty nosey and not afraid to ask questions. She asks a lot of questions, which can get on people's nerves. The t stands for thinking. She thinks almost constantly, weather it's imagining or about something that has happened or what she should do. This often means that she gets lost in thought or over exaggerates things. One of her favorite things to imagine are long and epic quests, romance or flying. The J stands for judgemental. As I said earlier, she doesn't place her trust in people right away. She opens up to music or jokes, and occasionally she just feels like she should talk to someone. 

Crush?: open 

Pets?: none 

Other: Hi, I'm looking for General Hugs? 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Low key obsessed with autumn

A C

Oooh! Save a spot please!

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

save meh a spot

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

The Emperor of Destruction

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!!

Remember Hurricane.

¡˥˥∀ ɹƎ∩QNOƆ ˥˥IM SפIԀ

saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Rose Dragon (Formal name) but goes by Reading
Can be shipped?: PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
Can be injured/killed?: Injured, but not fatal or killed
Appearance: Dark dirty blonde hair with grey blue eyes. Her skin is very pale and slightly freckled. She has thick rimmed black glasses. She wears A magenta tank top with a green flowers on it, a magenta cardigan, jean shorts, and black flats. Or any tee shirts with shorts and a jacket. Or sweaters.
Personality: Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to get awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes
Crush?: I will choose later
Pets?:
Other:

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

accepted!

I'll go ahead and start!

(you can still put forms in)

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Jokester

Shipped?: Go for it!

Injured/killed: Sure, but if you do kill her off please make it as angsty and drama filled as possible!

Appearance: A bit shorter than average height, a skinny, but healthy, confident figure with a gymnast's build. Dark brown hair in a long bob with natural highlights of darker and light shades, along with some thin blue streaks (not that many). Constantly running her hands through it, causing it to look slightly messy. Champagne gold eyes, flowing with energy and creativity, with long eyelashes framing them. Eyes usually look friendly, but go cold when angry. Lightly tanned skin. Hair is either pulled back in a chignon, bun or ponytail, or it's just left down. Has an oval face with a button nose. Outfit consists of a black guns n roses sweater and black tights, along with whatever converse she grabbed that day. Occasionally wears a beanie. Has a silver charm bracelet with all my weapons in charm form.

Personality: Is very outgoing, even with strangers, and believes that people should only be judged if you know how they came to be themselves. Loves fluffy things, as well as anything even remotely romantic. Is surprisingly brave, and is willing to take many risks, as long as it doesn’t put others in danger. Can be either extremely competitive, or just not care, depending on her level of energy. She is pretty good at taking care of children, as she has a childlike take on life herself. She’s a huge shipper and loves giving out nicknames to others, and is quite random at times, as well as being an optimist-realist. Once she decides on something, she’ll never back down, and she would defend the people closest to her with her last breath. She’s also very observant.

Personalty Flaws: She can be a bit pushy, a side effect of her outgoing nature. She’s also quite stubborn when it comes to her beliefs, and makes light of heavy situations, as she dislikes serious moods. She can be very sarcastic, and when she runs out of energy she becomes gloomy and withrawn, as a way of ‘charging’ herself back up again.

Crush: Your choice :3

Pets: An antisocial, slightly violent green cat named Kiwi

Other: Has a Welsh/british accent and is a saner version of Harley Quinn

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: NightWolf

Sexuality: Asexual

Can be shipped?: YESSS

Can be injured/killed?: YESS

Appearance: Some what dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 11-year-olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. NightWolf has a T-Shirt with different animals in beautiful designs. Over her T-Shirt, she would wear a white or light blue hoodie.She has leggings varying from dark blue to black. She has socks that reach on her ankles that vary from dark blue to prussian blue. She has black glasses. Those nerd kinds.

Personality:  NightWolf is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart, even if she's just 11. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotinless.

Crush?: No one, but it is opened!

Pets?: A wolf XD

Other:

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Name: Blue Angel
Sexuality: bi
Can be shipped?: OF COURSE
Can be injured/killed?: NO BUT INJURY IS FINE MY DUDE
Appearance: midnight blue eyes, waist-length black hair, pale-ish skin, slight freckles on bridge of nose, short, skinny, wears hoodies, sweat-shirts, and pants except for in Summer she wears shortsleeves but still pants lol.
Personality: kind, understanding, and openminded. Isn't too good with feelings and doesn't express them often either, so she usually keeps a blank face but she smiles a lot because social awkwardness (when she talks to someone she doesn't usually talk with she randomly smiles awkwardly) prefers to listen to music but will interact if she is curious or has to.
Crush?: develop one for meh
Pets?: a silver cat with yellow eyes named Theyll
Other: nop

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

Can be shipped?: No, thank you. Hides from shippers

Can be injured/killed?: Yes (nothing too gorey please) and no.

Appearance: Fairy has straight, light brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green lines weaving around the edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely).

Personality: Outwardly, she seems calm, or maybe just shy (... which she is). Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads nearly anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's a bit indecisive.

Crush?: None

Pets?: None

Other: Righthanded, and comes for the pastries rather than the coffee.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

all accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Confidence Darktalon

Can be shipped?: Yes

Can be injured/killed?: Yes

Appearance: Confidence has shoulder-length dark brown hair. She's about 5' 6", with fair skin and hazel eyes.

Personality: Confidence constantly tries to act cool, while failing. She always wants to get into the action of what's going on, even if it has nothing to do with her.

Crush?: Not yet

Pets?: No 

Other: 

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

accepted

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Time Conquest

Can be shipped?: Sire

Can be injured/killed?: injured

Appearance: (one+ sentences) His skin is a light tan and his hair is black. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark brown, almost making it look black. Time usually wears pants with dark colors, he also usually wears dark colored shirts with no designs on them. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat, it has a design on the back, it is a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve. His trenchcoat also has a hood, and he wears black shoes

Personality: (one+ sentences) Time is normally calm and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close.

Crush?: ... I don't know who to crush on, so... just on someone (He is straight, which is stated in the sexuality section)

Pets?: No

Other: Left-handed

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Uh... This is my Forumfic: /339280 (WoFMB)

Double Forum Vigilante (In training)

Native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good, even if it hurts.