Your first memory is your string appearing. It always happens at age 3. It appears and connects you to someone anywhere in Antropas.
The string is magic, it passes through walls and people, not disturbing anyone.

You live on Antropas.
Antropas is an advanced country. It looks like Earth, but with colorful strings hanging everywhere. 

The strings are tied to your pinkie. If you feel a tug on your string, the person on the other side is close

Your string can also be cut, a symbol of moving on or giving up on your other person. If your string is cut, the other person with feel a sharp pain. 

There are two sides to each string. One person is the Finder. The Finder is required to search for the end if their string. The government pays them so they don't have to work. It's not easy to find the end. The strings work mysteriously. Stretching and bending and putting the Finder through troubles. They are marked by a tattoo on their hand that matches their string color. 

The other person is the Receiver. They are required to work and go about their normal lives. Waiting to be found by their Finder. The most strings get cut on this side of the string. 

Pink strings: Connect you to your betrothed and soulmate. The government forces you to marry the person on the other side. If you fall in love with someone else, you can cut your string and elope with them, but it is seen as shameful and is looked down upon. If you find the end of your string to be empty, you are free to find someone else. There is a government organization that helps those whose strings are cut because it is very hard to find another person who's string is also cut that you can start a life with. Usually the string connects to someone of the same race, but sometimes it connects to a hybrid or different race. During the wedding, both strings are cut and tied into a ring, placed on your ring finger. Each pair of rings has a unique pattern on it. If the Finder finds their soul mate before age 25, you cannot get married. 

Yellow Strings: Connect you to your lifelong best friend. You are free to love anyone else with a yellow string, but not any other color. It is slightly easier to find your best friend than your sole mate. It's often hard to have other friends of you are a yellow string. Once you find your best friend, the strings are cut and tied into friendship bracelets. Each pair of bracelets has a unique pattern on it. These strings can be cut if you want to become best friends with someone else, but it happens less than pink strings. 

Blue strings:
If your parents die or go missing before you turn 3, you become a Blue String. It will lead you to your real family or adopted family. These strings are illegal to cut. These are often ended with an already married couple or other family members. These strings can marry other blue strings. Once they find their family, the strings are cut and become heirlooms. All heirlooms are unique. 

Purple strings: Nothing is known about them. The government is tracking all of them. There are only 3 known in Antropas. It's a mystery where they end. Put Fate in Code

The only people who can cut strings are you. But there is a new threat. Someone discovered how to cut other people's threads. They are creating massacres of strings cuttings in various places. You are starting to notice the shadows and hooded figures following you. You are being targeted, and you want to find the bottom of it.

Rules:
I can deny any forms
I have control over your characters
I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable writing about same gender shipping. Please don't flame.
I give credit to anyone who has done this before.

Races:

Merpeople:

Usually live in water. They can control when they want to have a tail. Have water manipulation. Hair and eye color are usually blue tones. Tails look like fish tails.

Vampires: 

Usually extremely pale. Have fangs. There hair and eyes are usually faded colors. They can shapeshifter into one "dark" animal. Shadow manipulation.

Elves:

Have pointed ears and usually longer hair. They can speak and control animals. There eyes can shift colors at their will. Often confused with Fairies 

Fairies:  

Have pointed ears and insect wings. Plant manipulation. Hair and eyes can shift between three colors.  

Animal Hybrids: 

Have the attributes of a certain animal. Can manipulate a corresponding element that goes with their animal. 

Spots: 

Pink:  

Receiver:
Receiver:
Receiver:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder: 

Yellow:  

Receiver:
Receiver:
Receiver:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:

Blue:

Finder:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:

(The receivers for Blue won't be characters unless asked)

Purple:

Finder: TAKEN, Reading
Finder:
Finder:

Hooded Figures:
Open
Open
Open
Open

Leader:

Form: *= optional

Name:
Nickname*:
Race:
Finder or Receiver:
Do you have a preferred connection?:
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders):
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver):
Can string be cut?:
Can you die?:

Family*:

Backstory*:

Other:
Code:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Low key obsessed with autumn

A C

Ooh save purple

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die

"NEVER question the reigning monarch."

"But why, tho?"

Currently majoring in trash can psychology

#mellofello

Arch-nemesis: Myself

I am a Puddle

save purple?

if not, yellow.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Pumpkin Spice Latte >>

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

" Isn't it funny to watch me pretend to be straight ? "

Save purple

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Save Pink Finder.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Save Pink Finder! My form might come in a couple days later, since I do have school.

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Bookmark! This sounds amazing! 

• Posted at:

-Racoon-

*Female

"Haters gonna hate,

Lovers gonna love,

you need to reject both sides of the spectrum to leave...

A happy middle."~Bo Burnham

For Forever

Freeeze your BRAAIIN

#YouWillBeFound

TALK LESS, SMILE MORE

"I like dogs."~Connor D:BH

P!ATD

save purple

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

Save pink receiver please ^^

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Name: Swampy Murkeywater 
Nickname*:
String/spot: yellow reciver 
Race: elf 
Finder or Receiver: reciver 
Do you have a preferred connection?: no
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): 
Appearance: Swampy is fair skinned with freckles all over her arms and face. Her favorite eyes are herochormic, one blue, the other green. However, most of the time she keeps her eyes either both blue or both green. Her nose is slightly crooked. Her build is skinny and tall, with a height around 5' 8". Swampy's hair is a long, wavy brown and often worn in a bun or ponytail. Her clothes are often jeans and flannel shirts, along with combat boots. 
Personality: INTJ. This means that Swampy is an introvert and, although she doesn't mind being around other people, she likes to be alone. It's where she gets her energy from. At first sight, she is very shy and doesn't place her trust in people right away. Once opened up, she is super talkitive and tends to quote vines or movies. She also tends to have a positive outlook on whatever is going on and is very caring abd protective towards her friends. The N stands for introcive, which means that she can be pretty nosey and not afraid to ask questions. She asks a lot of questions, which can get on people's nerves. The t stands for thinking. She thinks almost constantly, weather it's imagining or about something that has happened or what she should do. This often means that she gets lost in thought or over exaggerates things. One of her favorite things to imagine are long and epic quests, romance or flying. The J stands for judgemental. As I said earlier, she doesn't place her trust in people right away. She opens up to music or jokes, and occasionally she just feels like she should talk to someone. 
Crush*: open 
Can string be cut?: yes 
Can you die?: I'd rather not

Family*: 

Backstory*:

Other: hoi 
Code: Fate

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Low key obsessed with autumn

A C

Save Hooded Figure Leader, please! 

Name: Silverskies Fall
Nickname*: Silvy, Sil, Silver, Sky
String/spot: Hooded Figure Leader
Race: Elf
Finder or Receiver: Unknown (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong) or Finder if I need a connection
Do you have a preferred connection?: No
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Not really?
Appearance: Silverskies has knee-length hair in varying shades of silver and gray, deathly pale skin, and usually has her eyes shifting color most of the time, although she particularly likes different types of blue, black, and purple. She's pretty tall and willowy. She likes to keep her hair in elegant hairstyles, and spends a lot of time into self-care. Her usual outfit she wears under her black cloak and hood is blue skinny jeans, a flowing white blouse, stiletto high heel boots, and various silver jewelery with sapphires, shards of obsidian, and diamonds.
Personality: Silverskies is a calm, collected elf who's very skilled in manipulating others and having others do the dirty work for her. She knows how to keep her head in emergencies, and keep order. But she has some serious trust issues and often finds that she can't even trust herself. Silvy doesn't talk a lot, and is very secretive about her past.
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): No one yet
Can string be cut?: Unknown?
Can you die?: Unknown?

Family*: Her entire family is dead, but when they were alive she had a mother named Sapphira, a father named Raven, a older brother named Aaron who is missing and presumed dead, and a younger sister named Ash.

Backstory*: Silverskies was born into a wealthy elf family, and lived in luxury and comfort for most of her childhood. Unfortanately, her parents were found murdered in a dark alley for some unknown reason, her brother vanished and was presumed dead, and her little sister, who was always very sickly, died of a fatal diesease. Alone and alive, she retreated from society and used her family's wealth that she'd inherited for her own uses.... which are unknown.

Other: N/A

Tell me if I need to change anything and I will! XD

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

Spots:

Pink:

Receiver:
Receiver:
Receiver: SAVED, Jokester
Finder: SAVED, Gulfstream
Finder: SAVED, Nightwolf (extented time)
Finder:

Yellow:

Receiver: TAKEN, Swampy Murkeywater
Receiver:
Receiver:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:

Blue:

Finder:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:
(The receivers won't be characters unless asked)

Purple: (Making this 4)

Finder: TAKEN, Reading Dragon
Finder: SAVED for King
Finder: SAVED for Winter
Finder: SAVED for Longclaw

Hooded Figures:

Open
Open
Open
Open
Leader: TAKEN, Silverskies Fall

My Form:
Name: Rose Dragon
Nickname*: Goes by Reading
String/spot: Purple
Race: Animal Hybrid
Finder or Receiver: Finder
Do you have a preferred connection?: Yes
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Lol it's secret
Appearance: Pale skin, long dark dirty blonde hair, her eyes are grey blue, she has large purple to magenta dragon wings with star scales on the underside. Her arms and legs have purple and magenta scales on them that fade out. She has a thin dragon tail. Wears large black runner glasses.
Personality: Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to get awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): Perhaps King
Can string be cut?: you will see
Can you die?: you will see
Other: Shadow manipulation

@Everyone, FYI, there only can be three pink girls, and three pink boys. If it gets to be a while and there are still spots left, I will open it up to OCs and such. :) thank you for joining!
!!!!SAVES LAST TWO DAYS!!!!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Longclaw Jermain
Nickname*: Longclaw, LC, El(pronounced like the letter)
Do you have a preferred connection?: Not really
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Whenever you want to
Appearance: Longclaw is taller and has pale skin with pointed ears. She has a more normal elf build, thin and wiry, but does have some leg muscles from running a lot. Her hair is dark blue, though sometimes it has silver strands. It about to her waist. She usually braids these silver strands and leaves the dark blue down. Her eyes usually are silver, dark blue, dark red, or dark purple. She usually wears jeans, black company boots, and a tee shirt of some type. She wears three hoop earrings in each ear. She also wears a black choker with a silver charm of a crescent. Sometimes she wears a black,a mole length leather coat. Has a dark purple tattoo on her hand.
Personality: Longclaw is often more feisty and sarcastic, having quiet the attitude. She lets her opinion be know and will be very sassy. She usually likes observe and figure out small details in tense and dangerous situations. She is good at reading people. She is a good friend, but a bad enemy. She has quiet the temper and can act harshly and rashly.
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): Feel free
Can string be cut?: Sure
Can you die?: I'm fine with her being really injured 
Family*: 
Backstory*:
Other: Right handed, and sorry for grammar I'm on mobile 

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Haha Reading that's fine. I didn't read the thread before posting my form and lolol

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

Name: Winter Laurel

Nickname: N/A

String/Spot: Purple Finder

Race: Half-Cat (Animal Hybrid)

Finder or reciever: Reciever

Preferred connection?: Nope

Preferred time?: Anytime is cool

Appearance: Winter looks basically like a human with dark tan skin and freckles around her nose. She has dark brown hair that's usually in a ponytail and has periwinkle streaks in spread places. She has silver cat ears and a small cat tail. Her hands basically get lighter until they're silver like her ears and tail. Winter usually wears internet cafe style clothes, like knitted sweaters, jeggings, and boots.

Personality- Winter is VERY egoistic and believes she's literally the best. She often judges others on their style of clothing. She even has her own spiel (courtesy of Riri). Other than that, she's awkward, kind of a secret nerd, and has a pretty good sense of style.

Crush: Ship her, please! None in general, tho.

String can be cut?: Yep!

Can die?: Yep! (just make it very dramatic if u do)

Family: N/A, but she has one.

Backstory: Another day when I have some time, maybe.

Other: Bisexual as hecc

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Name: Kingston Cross
Nickname*: King
Race: Vampire
Do you have a preferred connection?: ???
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Nope, your hoice.
Appearance: King is tall and well built. He has dusty/faded brown hair, mid-length, and bright grey eyes. Can cut diamonds with them cheekbones and has blinding white teeth/fangs. Usually wears dark clothes, black hoodies and pants, but also enjoys dressing up with a tailcoat and royal purple undershirt. Shapeshifts into a midnight black panther, eyes stay the same.
Personality: King is kindhearted and a mild extrovert, though he doesn't smile often. He is self-conscious about his fangs and doesn't like scaring people. He is fairly perceptive towards others emotions and can sometimes can guess thoughts. He gets embarrassed in the limelight, and stutters a bit when overwhelmed and embarrassed, or is talking to his crush. Is friendly with everyone, but doesn't have many friends. He puts others before himself. Has mild anxiety and suffers from panic attacks sometimes. Afraid of being hated.
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): Reading? Idk, if your fine with it.
Can string be cut?: Nope
Can you die?: Yep

Family*: Mother (Kayla) Father (Oliver) whom he doesn't like that much.

Backstory*: artistic liberty

Other: right handed

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

All accepted 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

save pink finder

Name: Imagine Hope
Nickname*:
String/spot: Pink 
Race: Animal hybrid
Do you have a preferred connection?: Nope
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): A few chapters in
Appearance: Imagine has bright green eyes, and short black hair. He’s not extremely tall, but not short either, around 5’ 10”. Imagine has slightly tanned skin.
Personality: Imagine is outgoing, and friendly. He loves to meet new people and go on adventures. He’s one of those people that you just want to be around, although he sometimes feels he doesn’t deserve this. He’ll try to cheer you up with a smile, and he’ll always be there for his friends.

Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): open, I need a ship for him
Can string be cut?: nnnope
Can you die?: nO

Family*:

Backstory*:

Other: Right handed

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c  

Every day is a new beginning.

Stay away from what might have been and look at what could be.

@King, I do not see your form

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Okay then, I’ll be making a pink reciever girl. My form should be done later today ^^

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Name: Gulfstream Oceanflower
Nickname*: Gulfie
String/spot: Pink finder
Race: Animal human hybrid
Finder or Receiver: finder
Do you have a preferred connection?: no
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): early to middle
Appearance:Fairly tall and a bit chubby. Dirty blond hair down to her neck. A couple freckles. About 5'11. Green eyes. Otter ears, tail, nose, and hands. Hands have webbing between the fingers. Normally wears a green shirt with a gray heavy jacket and jeans. Gray winter boots.
Personality:Gulfstream acts chipper and a bit hyper around people. The longer she has to be around people, the more this mask wears off and the grumpier and sassier she gets. She loves shipping and wishes she could have a boyfriend, but she believes that no one will ever like her that way. She cares a lot about what people think and will not do things if she believes others will think she is weird for doing so. She often blurts things out and rambles out loud even. She needs to be alone a part of the day to recharge and get her mask back on. She loves reading and writing. She has a horrible sense of time. She loves animals, except insects. She likes to make whitty comebacks and is very good at doing so. She is a huge shipper
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): open
Can string be cut?: ........yes
Can you die?: I’d prefer not to but yes

Family*: She has a mother named Cathrine and a father named Alex. She has a brother named Drew and a sister named Kathrine. (Ages are 10 and 6)

Backstory*:Just a normal backstory

Other: Has anxiety

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

omigosh where did the right handed go in other

i swear i typed it in

just add it in please

• Posted at:

winter

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

Spots:

Pink:

Receiver:
Receiver:
Receiver: SAVED, Jokester
Finder: TAKEN, Gulfstream Oceanflower
Finder: TAKEN, Imagine Hope

Yellow:

Receiver:
Receiver:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:

Blue:

Finder:
Finder:
Finder:
Finder:

Finder: TAKEN, King Cross
Finder: TAKEN, Winter Laurel
Finder: TAKEN, Longclaw Jermain

Hooded Figures:
Open
Open
Open
Open

As of currently, there can be no more Pink string girls.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Jocelyn “Jokester” Fray
Nickname*: Jokester, prefers to be called this
String/spot: Pink
Finder or Receiver: Receiver
Do you have a preferred connection?: Hmm?
Preferred time of finding your Receiver: N/A

Appearance: Jocelyn stands at a height of about 5’2. She has a thin build with lean muscle, as well as legs that are longer then her torso. She has fair skin which occasionally tans lightly. Jocelyn has champagne gold eyes that are large and upturned. They change colour at her will. Her eyes are usually openly friendly and sparkling with curiosity. She has a ‘celestial nose’, aka a slightly turned up nose, with a smattering of light freckles over it. Her face is oval shaped, but her chin is slightly pointier then other oval faces. She usually has an open, curious expression, one that makes her look pretty innocent, but when she runs out of energy she has a glare etched onto her face, and her eyes go cold. Her hair is cut in a long wavy bob (search up long bob and it should be the third from the top left in images), and is dark brown with various lighter natural highlights. She also has one thin sky blue streak on the right side of her hair, on her front side bangs. She has an intricate lock tattoo on her left side, right above her left shoulder blade and under the left side of her neck (search up lock and flower tattoos, it’s the one with a black background and a name written in white calligraphy, paul something or another). She also has a thin white scar on her right jaw, right at the back of her jawline. It’s about an inch long. She holds herself with confidence, but doesn’t seem rude or like she looks down on others. Jocelyn most often wears one of two outfits. The first one is pretty simple, a baggy band hoodie over black tights and high tops. The second outfit of hers is either a light blue jean jacket (search light blue jean jacket and it should be the first one there) or an olive green bomber jacket (search bomber jacket womens, it should be the first one there, the picture with a model and two jacket colour options, olive green and black) over a plain white t shirt with thin black horizontal stripes. She wears black tights and white converse under these.

Personality: Is very outgoing, even with strangers, and believes that people should only be judged if you know how they came to be themselves. Loves fluffy things, as well as anything even remotely romantic. Is surprisingly brave, and is willing to take many risks, as long as it doesn’t put others in danger. Can be either extremely competitive, or just not care, depending on her level of energy. She is pretty good at taking care of children, as she has a childlike take on life herself. She’s a huge shipper and loves giving out nicknames to others, and is quite random at times, as well as being an optimist-realist. Once she decides on something, she’ll never back down, and she would defend the people closest to her with her last breath. She’s also very observant. She can be a bit pushy, a side effect of her outgoing nature. She’s also quite stubborn when it comes to her beliefs, and makes light of heavy situations, as she dislikes serious moods. She can be very sarcastic, and when she runs out of energy she becomes gloomy and withrawn, as a way of ‘charging’ herself back up again. She often dreams of meeting her soulmate.

Crush: Her unknown soulmate~
Can string be cut?: Peferably no, but if you really must, you can.
Can you die?: Preferably no, but if you think it would spice up the fic, go for it!

Family: Bakers who own a local buisness, Maria Fray and Damian Fray.

Backstory: She lived a normal lofe with her parents, adventuring, jumping rooftop to rooftop, learning how to bake and hack, that type of stuff. She loves anything even remotely romantic, so she was ecstatic to learn what her string colour was for.

Other: She’s part Welsh, part Scottish (or the equivalent of those), so she has a mix of those accents. She also loves singing.
Code: Fate

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Save a Yellow Reciever please!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Save a yellow finder, please!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Question, this is a story your writing right? not a RP? 

Name: Felicity Waterseer
Nickname*:

String/spot:Yellow String

Do you have a preferred connection?: no? (maybe a dude? idek)

Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Nooot particularly.

Appearance: Tanish skin, (still pretty pale),long brownish-golden hair,freckles,semi-big Silver/Iron glasses,wears small bracelets made from little siblings, Blueish-green eyes, not really tall but not short either around  5' 8" heightwise, small scars on legs and arms from climbing trees constantly, Small pointed ears with a typical elf type of build. Long legs and small noodle arms, smaller torso and small nose. Typically wears skinny jeans because they go with everything, often wears light-teal coloured shirts with silver patterns with a grey/light blue jacket over it that doesn't zip, black converse shoes or brown boots. 

Personality: A huge book nerd, to others very shy and quiet but once you get to know her, very boisterous and outgoing. Very nice, likes to share food with others. Loves to make terrible puns and jokes just to make people groan or a small laugh.Loves listening to music, Sometimes very insecure, needs a loud, awesome friend who can help push her to be more open.

Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): Open! :)
Can string be cut?: Sure
Can you die?: If it needs to happen for the story, yes.(perferably not though, can be injured.)

Family*: Has both parents who are strict somewhat, 1 older brother ((19(gone to find his pink string lover), 1 younger sister(dont get along very well.)((13, and a younger brother who looks up to her.((6

Backstory*:

Other: Knows how to play piano and guitar, also loves to climb trees. Also left-handed. Sexuality is straight.
Code:Fate

WHOO this took forever. XD Can't wait for this forumfic!

• Posted at:

-Racoon-

*Female

"Haters gonna hate,

Lovers gonna love,

For Forever

Freeeze your BRAAIIN

#YouWillBeFound

TALK LESS, SMILE MORE

P!ATD

Oh, completely forgot;

Sexuality: Straight

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

buMP lol

• Posted at:

-Racoon-

*Female

"Haters gonna hate,

Lovers gonna love,

For Forever

Freeeze your BRAAIIN

#YouWillBeFound

TALK LESS, SMILE MORE

P!ATD

Save yellow reciever!

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

She/her - Christian - Ravenclaw

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Spots:

Pink:

Receiver:

Receiver:

Receiver: TAKEN, Jocelyn “Jokester” Fray
Finder: TAKEN, Gulfstream Oceanflower 

Finder: TAKEN, Imagine Hope

Yellow:

Receiver: SAVED, Luana 
Receiver: SAVED, Dellow/Fox
Finder: SAVED, Fairydragon
Finder: TAKEN, Felicity Waterseer
Finder:

Blue:

Finder:

Finder: 

Finder: 

Finder:

Finder: TAKEN, King Cross
Finder: TAKEN, Winter Laurel 

Finder: TAKEN, Longclaw Jermain

Hooded Figures:

Open

Open

Open

Open 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: NightWolf Arctos
Nickname*: Anything is fine really.
String/spot: Pink/Finder
Race: Vampire
Do you have a preferred connection?: Nope.
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Nope. You choose.
Appearance: Some what dark brown eyes and long black hair that fades to a prussian blue color. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 11-year-olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. NightWolf has a T-Shirt with different animals in beautiful designs. Over her T-Shirt, she would wear a white or light blue hoodie.She has leggings varying from dark blue to black. She has socks that reach on her ankles that vary from dark blue to prussian blue. She has black glasses. Those nerd kinds. She has white fangs. She can shapeshift into a prussian-blue colored wolf.
Personality:  Xena is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart, even if she's just 11. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotinless.
Crush: Reciever
Can string be cut?: Yeah
Can you die?: I don't know.

Family*: 

Backstory*:

Other: 

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Name: Dellow Van Fox
Nickname*: Dellow
String/spot: Yellow
Race: Half-fox hybrid
Finder or Receiver:Reciever
Do you have a preferred connection?: No.
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): N/A
Appearance: Longish brown hair, usually wears blue/black/purple leggings, almost always is wearing a hoodie outdoors (unless it's really hot...)
Personality: Kind, weird, sometimes awkward, but has compassion and tries to be the nicest possible.
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): None.
Can string be cut?: Preferably not.
Can you die?: Also, preferably not. 

Family*: Comes from a generic, kind, loving family.

Backstory*: Just a normal person.

Other: Has a necklace with a mini black '3' domino. It was given to her by her father.

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

She/her - Christian - Ravenclaw

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Save a blue please, also is it possible to do an oc?

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Name: Blue Angel
Nickname*: ... Blue or Jay
String/spot: pink 
Race: Korean-Caucasian
Finder or Receiver: receiver 
Do you have a preferred connection?: ..no?
Appearance: waist-length black hair, midnight blue eyes, short, skinny, pale-ish skin, slight freckles on bridge of nose, wears hoodies, sweatshirts, pants, and long sleeves unless it's summer then short sleeves. Likes to spontaneously wear flowercrowns or chokers.
Personality: usually prefers to keep to herself, listening to music more than comunicating. She does communicate when she feels like it or is curious or has to. She is pretty socially awkward so if she talks to someone who she barely knows, she will smile awkwardly a lot. She is kind, and openminded though it wouldn't seem so as she usually keeps a blank face all the time and comes off rather distant.
Crush: idk, make me have one I guess XD
Can string be cut?: I would prefer not ;-;
Can you die?: nooo
Family: parents: Alastor Angel and Azael Angel (both are men but you can make Azael female if you feel uncomfortable..) sister: Bangle Angel (huehuehue)
Backstory: bleh) just a normal life really, mostly just waiting for te moment she will meet her finder and doing normal things like drawing and writing stories and stuff idk.
Other: nop

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Yep, I messed up.

for race I meant Hybrid oof 

(I'm embarassed now)

um, anyway, Blue is a Cat hybrid, her tail and ears are midnight blue. Yeah.

sorry.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Name: Fairy Dragonheart
Nickname*: You can use Fae if you like, but she won't like it XD
String/spot: Yellow
Race: Fairy
Do you have a preferred connection?: No
Preferred time of finding your Receiver (only Finders): Whenever is fine.
Appearance: Fairy has straight, light brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She has glasswing butterfly wings, and she usually keeps her eyes green, though occasionally she changes them to blue or brown. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan.
Personality: Outwardly, she seems calm, or maybe just shy (...which she is). Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's kind of indecisive. 
Crush*(doesn't have to be Receiver): None
Can string be cut?: No, thank you.
Can you die?: I would prefer if she didn't, but yes, it's later on and helps with the plot. Also, could you please make it pretty dramatic?

Family*:

Backstory*: Make up whatever you like XD

Other: Righthanded

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Are there any yellow receivers or finders spots left?

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

Save a blue string

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up