So. The first to post here gets an alternate wof dimension, the second a fantribe, third an oc, fourth a name, and everyone after that gets an egg, name, or underdeveloped oc, depending on hen they post. Go!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

@sorral I am second post do not count me as first the next person to post can be first good day and byeeeeee

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

I am a lonely kitten in the rain 

In a world of wonder a world of pain 

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness will still remain 

#remeber hurricane . July 21

Bff: RainboFireflEllysia

"there is always a Rainboeven in the Darkest of times" 

Hi third i think

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Oh wait hang on never mind i guess im first?

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Hello!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

@Firefly: congrats you're first! Bramble doesn't want first prize, so she's second. You have recieved an alternate dimension! It is Pyrrhia, but in reverse; Aihrryp (Aeeehhoorp). It is mostly barren, but has the occasional spring and forest. There is an icy tundra where the rainforest would be, a rainforest where the icy tundra would be, the sea kingdom is on the other side of the map, mudwings are where the sandwings would be, sandwings where the mudwings would be, skywings where the nightwings would be. The tribes look the same, except much smaller, about have the size of a full-grown human, and they don't have any breath weapons, animus powers, moonborn, venom, scorpion tails, or firescales. I can help you develop this world more, just later. I have a fantribe to give to Bramble... @Bramble: second place! You get a fantribe. NAME: AllWings. APPEARANCE: they are descended from all the tribes, and vary in appearance, but they are usually slender and tall, with black, brown, or blue scales and any color eyes. They have black thornspikes on their necks, and venomous thorns on the tip of their tails. POWERS: They can usually breath fire, but can sometimes breathe ice. They are strong swimmers and flyers, and can see in the dark. There are known to be animi in this tribe. NATURE: they tend to be artists; sculptors, painters, architects, metalworkers. They are usually smart with hands and precise in their skill, and are usually a peaceful tribe, but can get irritated at the other tribes and go to war, and in that case they're not the best fighters, but excellent strategists. HOME: they live in the Claws of the Clouds Mountains, but have several towns in the desert and in the sky kingdom. HEIRARCHY: their Queens are chosen by holding a tournement every five years. The female dragons between 9 and 30 can compete in battles of strength, mind, craft, and overall greatness. If you have been Queen before, you can re-audition twice more. The Princes and Princesses usually become ambassadors, teachers, or advisors, and keep some royal status. OTHER: the dragonets of the tribe go to a school of arts, then (when graduated) find a mate. They don't always keep their mates, mates are usually life-long companions, and cam have somewhere between 2-5 eggs.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

hewwo :3

• Posted at:

ⓝ aka Young Cosmos

#DarkChocolate

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓕ Ⓝⓔⓟⓣⓤⓝⓔ

"Sometimes only paper will listen to you"

#RememberHurricane

Very cool!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Okay, guess I'll post

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Hi!

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

stars need the darkness to shine 

hi can i join

• Posted at:

hello

• Posted at:

Shi 

Scholastic is my home. 

There are sooooooo many really nice people here. 

I will not leave. Even if I say I will. 

Besides, it’s not like I have anything else to do

Heyo 

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

WHY, HEWO DAR

• Posted at:

HAZE                                                                                                   

“I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That’s how they engineered us. But we’re not droids. We’re not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions.” -Captain Rex of the 501st Legion

Didn’t know what else to put here other than a quote, so there you go XD

• Posted at:

~Alphawolf(formerly Aqua)~

#CloneWars4ever 

I am a survivor of the Forum Apocalypse.

I am the second-in-command here.

I am a wolf and a water bender.

I am my own person.

I WIN! IN YO FACE ALEX!

• Posted at:

PeriDot

”I don’t feel so good.”

That’s Just The Way Of The World  

-+-Christian-+-

Siggy’s Gray Again

Swammer

Death Of A Bachelor

Where We Droppin’?

#RememberThemall

Left 8/24/18

:(

Hello! My name is SeSe and I want to share my quote! (which is also in my signature but whatever.)

I'm not crazy, I'm just mentally damaged!!

I'm bored

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Then we share the same DNA, SeSe.

jk ;)

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Boop

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Hiya!

• Posted at:

Teal 

Hufflepuff

daughter of Athena

Member of Amity

#RememberHurricane

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

”Do what you love, but more importantly, love what you do.”

Oh wait I'm not 20th

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2000+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#Hastagsrawesome

#TexasStrong

20th!

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2000+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#Hastagsrawesome

#TexasStrong

Hi!!!

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

She/her - Christian - Ravenclaw

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Bloop Blop Bleep

• Posted at:

M i r a g e 

I'll make you see things

That aren't even real

But where did they come from?

Your mind, my dear!

Illusion

well, I don't think 20 new people have posted yet so hi

• Posted at:

wild 

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

#BRINGLEONBACK

im having an ~existential crisis~

Uhh if 20 have posted, ingnore this

HI

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

Okay, my last post didn't come through so here I go again! @Fairdragon: third, you win an oc! NAME: Arrow. TRIBE: RainWing/IceWing. AGE: 10. GENDER: male. APPEARANCE: he looks mostly RainWing, but with the icewing icicle frill and light blue eyes that don't change color. He is usually blue and white, with swirls of pink. PERSONALITY: you decide! He is your oc, anyways. BACKSTORY: he was born and raised in a small oasis near border with the sand and ice kingdoms. His parents, Glacia and Banana, take turns traveling to raise him, as they still have duties in their own kingdoms. He was happy for a while, until whn he was about 5, and Glacia was found by the icewings. At the time (about 30 years before the start of the war), dragons from different tribes couldy mate. So she was arrested (maybe even kileld), and Arrow and Banana had to move to the mountains to avoid being found. ABILITIES: being a hybrid, I should specify his powers. He can change the color of most of his scales, and has weak frostbreath, as well as being cold-resistant. @Saturn: fourth! You won a name; Inkspell the NightWing. @Quartz: fifth! You won an egg; a dark blue seawing egg with lighter freckles, fairly small, awaits hidden inside a coral reef. @Leopard: sixth! You get a name; Diamond the skywing. @Butterflydragon: seventh! You won an underdeveloped oc; name: Cavern. tribe: mudwing. breif description: is dark brown with burnt amber underscales and golden eyes. @Dragonaqua: eighth! You won an egg; a deep, blood-red-and-orange egg, strangely cold to the touch (a skywing egg), lies in the local hatchery... A fireless maybe? @Longclaw: Ninth! You won a name. Axis the IceWing. @Haze: tenth! You won an underdeveloped oc; name: dreamchaser. tribe: nightwing. breif description: she is black with blue underscales and eyes. Teardrop scales. @Riverbeast: eleventh! You won an egg; a black egg with silver patches (Night/Ice) lies in wait, in a cave in the mountains... @Peridot: twelvth! You won a name; Adele the IceWing. @SeSe: thirteenth! You won an underdeveloped oc; name: Aqua. tribe: seawings. breif description: light blue with emerald underscales. Royal seawing glowscale pattern on wings. @Cobrapheonix (I can't read your siggy for some reason): fourteenth! You won an egg; a light, dusty brown egg sits in a deserted part of the swamps (mudwing). @Teal: (hey can you get to our planning thread?) Fifteenth! You won a name; Ribbon the Rainwing. @Freedom: sixteenth! You won an underdeveloped oc; name: Solar. tribe: sand/sky. breif description: he is an orange-gold coloring, and looks mostly like a skywing but with a tail barb and black eyes. @Dellow: seventeenth! You won an egg; a white egg (sandwing) with flecks of gold is hidden in the sand of the desert. @Mirage: eightteenth! You won a name; Willow the MudWing. @Wild: nineteenth! You won an underdeveloped oc; name: Sleet. tribe: icewings. breif description: is white-gray, with blue eyes and some light blue shades in his wings an horns. OK, 4:54 rn, one more prize!
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

@Violet: actually you're the twentieth. You won an egg; a pure white icewing egg that is surrounded by blue blood. It is in the remains of a battlefeild in the ice kingdom.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Thanks, Sorrel! By the way, I just posted something new on our planning thread.

• Posted at:

Teal 

Hufflepuff

daughter of Athena

Member of Amity

#RememberHurricane

"May the odds be ever in your favor."

”Do what you love, but more importantly, love what you do.”

Thanks, Sorrel! *gets mountain climbing gear* BRB.

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

Meowz

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

*comes back holding egg* GOT IT!

• Posted at:

#CloneWars4ever 

I am my own person.

@Fairydragon: you are third, you get an oc! NAME: Arrow. TRIBE: RainWing/IceWing hybrid. GENDER: male. AGE: 10. APPEARANCE: he looks mostly like a rainwing, but with icewing icicle frill and light, bright blue eyes that can't change color. He is usually shades of white and blue, with some pink swirls mixed in. PERSONALITY: he is charming and funny, but has his quirks. He often tends to lie about random things, like favorite food. He is active and sporty, and is a fast flyer. BACKSTORY: he was born and raised in an oasis near the ice kingdom, and since he is mostly rainwing, he had no problems with the heat. His parents, Glacia and Banana, took turns visiting him and taking care of him, until he turned eight, and Glacia was discovered by the IceWings and out in prison. At that time (approx. 30 years before the beginning of the war) different tribes were allowed to mate, but not to have dragonets, to prevent hybrids popping up. Banana and Arrow were left to find a new place to hide, and they found a cave in mountain the the Claws of the Clouds. @Saturn: you are fourth, and you won a name! Don't worry, it's pretty unique; Mythchaser the NightWing. @Quartz: you are fifth, you won an egg! It is a seawing egg; a deep, dark blue with lighter blue freckles. It is fairly small, and is hidden in a coral reef... @Leopard: you are sixth, and you won a name! Borealis the IceWing. @Butterflydragon: you are seventh, you won an underdeveloped character! name: Grace. tribe: RainWing. breif description: is usually light green with lavender spots. @Dragonaqua: you are 8th, you won an egg! It is a black, but with small patches of silver that seem to be spreading... It is in a pile of leave and branches in a meadow, beneath an oak tree.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE