Hivewings are my FAVORITE TRIBE!!!! Their powers, look, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM is AMAZING! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~REY~

The

Jedi

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Renegade

Nightfury

BYU Cougar

TomHolland4Ever

The Lost Continent was pretty good, although it's not quite one of my favorites

I'm really excited about Moon and Qibli finding the lost continent, and I love Cricket. (I feel like her and Qibli will get along well)

It reinforced my love for Clearsight enough that she is now my favorite character, although I'm a little miffed at her for finding someone new and forgetting about Darkstalker.

Of course, she then went and had enough kids with that dragon to found an entire tribe

• Posted at:

SPIRIT

Queen of Curiosity

You want weapons? Were in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!the Doctor

Ravenclaw

sort of active

you have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story

#Remember Hurricane

I feel bad because Luna won't be there to greet Blue when he comes out of his cocoon. 

BLICKET 4 EVER

SWUNA 4 EVER

MOONBLI 4 EVER

• Posted at:

HI! I'm an IceWing named, Permafrost. Call me Peria or Perma though. 

Gyriffenclaw!

Greencloak!

IceWings rock!

Magicisatorium (or however you spell it!) Fan!

Moonbli, blicket, and swuna fan!

I got it a week ago when we were traveling, and I finished it in less than an hour! I loved it so much, and Cricket is amazing! Sometimes I feel like she’s a dragon version of me. Blue is an amazing character and is very relatable. I love to think about how other people are feeling in a determined situation. I love the type of environment the Silkwings and Hivewings live in. The book had the biggest plot twist and cliffhanger ever, I absolutely fell in love it it! Another I think is wonderful is how Tui writes it each arc, that you can start on book 1, book 6 or book 11, understanding it! I think Tui is wonderfilled and writes the best books with the most  tremendous  concepts! 

• Posted at:

Dahila

<3 A fashion expert, keeping it simple. :)

warning (SPOLERS)

i love the 11th book the the tital everything is great! i think queen wasp is toatally EVIL! she doesent talk mutch tho so i would like to know more abaute her. byyyyyyy guys friend me!! i wish u all the power of wings of fire!!!

• Posted at:

, 2