He take a seat in one of the outside chairs, only to stand up again. "Nope," he muttered, giving a sheepish laugh and stepping inside. He found a nice seat, sat down, but than stood back up again awkwardly. He found found another seat, but due to its location was a bit worried that she wouldn't spot him. Finally, he sat down near the door with a shaky breath and took out his phone to check his hair. Running his hand through it, he thought,  Looks ok. Just hope that Cassia shows up. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

When everything seems horrible, look for the light

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I love William, don't you?

I feel like I'm dressing Cassia up for a formal party, save me

Cassia walked down the street, anxious and excited at the same time for her date with William. She was wearing a short purple dress that complemented her blond hair, which was down. It was casual, but not too casual. After all, the most casual of dates were formal in one way or another. She caught sight of William from a few buildings away and blushed. "Hey," she said when she was close enough.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

Yes, William is precious 

Nah, you're good. Does Cassia know Willaim's.a prince yet? Because we could create some good drama out of that

Willaim spotted Cassia and pulled out a chair for her to sit on. His first "hello" came out very squeaky and scared, si he cleared hie throat and declared, "Hello, Cassia! Here, take a seat," he motioned towards the chair. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*Falls out of my chair* WHAT?! HE'S A PRINCE?! *Dies*

Translation: No, she doesn't know

Cassia sat, smiling nervously.

BrAiN fArT

I can't flirt. This thread is going to be Cringetown Central.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

XD Ok

William scooted Cassia's chair forwards and took a seat for himself. "You're looking nice, Cassia." he told her, nervously smiling. And exhaling another shaky breath. 

William's to nervous to flirt. 

This should be fun! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Very. Fun. *Sigh*

"Thank you." Cassia said. "You look nice too. Uh." She picked up her menu. She had never been on a date before, and she was an only child, so she didn't have any older siblings to tell her how their dates had gone.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

"Thanks," William responded, blushing. He also picked up his menu and said, "The, uh, croissant sounds good." He kept his hands under the table, which he soon began to fidget with. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Our posts: "'Yadayada,' said character, blushing. Cringeyness."

"Yeah. It, uh, does," replied Cassia. "Yeah."

AiEeEeEeEeEe

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

XD

"It, uh, doesn't sound as good as you!" tried Willaim. Nope, NOPE! Arrrgh! The cringe!! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

AIEEEEEEEEEE

I temporarily switched to a different font just for that.

"Um. Ok." Cassia said. Should I have really done this? This isn't turning out well at all, I should never have said yes - she caught the look on William's face, and thought, but... he would have been crestfallen if I had said no. No, I did the right thing in saying yes.

*Is tempted to call off the date and destroy this thread*

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

BOop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Ello, Swampy?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Gah, sorry, I have had a lot of POVs to do recently, so sorry if forget again!

William tried to create some sort of conversation. "Cassia, I don't think I've told you yet, but I'm a prince." 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

It's ok, I was just confoozed. (Translation: I was confused.)

"WHAT THE -" Cassia was confused, amazed, thrilled, and freaked out all at once. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I mean, that's, uh, cool."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

"I'm glad you think so," William grinned, most of his previous nervousness having just dispersed. "I hope we end up taking a field trip there, it's really nice." 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

"Cool. Where, exactly, are you a prince?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

When you can't think of a good kingdom name

"The Land of the Van Krocs," said Willaim, nodding. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Beautiful. *coughs over the sound of laughing in the background*

"Huh. Never heard of it. Sounds... interesting, though," Cassia said. She glanced at the menu, which she had put down. "Should we order...?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

(Oh, by the way, I feel your pain of the scarring dreams. See what I posted on it... oh whatever I'll just put it here:

I shall now proceed to explain the weirdest dream I have ever had in my entire life. I had it 4 years ago, and I'm still scarred.

So, my first-grade class went on a field trip. For some strange reason, we went to a cafe. For another strange reason, we were still there at dusk. (The next paragraph is a little bit creepy!)

(This paragraph is a little bit creepy!) At sunset, the only people in the cafe not actively eating or drinking something were my friend, Bella, and me. Everyone eating or drinking at the time (so, everyone in the cafe except Bella and me) did this really weird thing. Their eyes glowed neon green. All the food or drink in the cafe turned into these glasses of liquid that glowed the same color as their eyes. The eating/drinking people (everyone except Bella and me) drank these glasses all through the night, with no breaks.

At dawn, everything went back to normal. We told everyone about what had happened (they had no recollection of it), and my class left and went on a mission to stop it. After that, I remember something about a lady giving us pancakes and a bouncy-house landscape (like if you took a bouncy house floor and replaced it with the ground).

...so, that's a scarring dream, don't you agree?!

Tada!)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Oh wow, that's a scaring dream.

"Yeah, not many people have heard of it. It's really pretty though." William glanced down at his menu as well. "Yeah, we should order. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Exactly. I feel your pain. I can tell it's really scarring cuz (a) I'm scarred and (b) I remembered it, and I remember it 4 years after. I never remember my dreams

I assume this is lunch?

"Maybe I'll visit it someday." Cassia spotted a waiter and waved him over. "Uh, I'd like... the..."

plz have William order while I think

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Swampy?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Sorry! I was asleep

Sure! It can be lunch 

"Cassia, I think you need to take another look at the menu," he told her. He turned towards the waiter and said, "Could I have the turkey sandwich?" 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

It's ok, you were just kinda not replying for 24 hours

"I think I do," Cassia replied, picking up her menu again. "Uhh... can I have the peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" Is that too casual for a date? I mean, this is a date, right? A turkey sandwich is casual... but a PB&J is even more casual. Argh! The waiter headed into the kitchen. At least this isn't as awkward as it was before. Maybe if we just keep talking casually, like we're just friends hanging out together, then this will go alright. Suddenly, something occurred to her. What if that's what he thinks we are? Just friends? What if I'm the only one who really... likes the other one of us?

CALM, CASSIA

That was a lot of question marks.

I love the Book Antiqua italic ampresand. I mean, &. & & & & & & & & & & & &

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Oh wow, PB&J. That's causal. Not even a date casual. WAIT. Does that mean that this isn't a date? Does that mean we're just friends? IS THIS A ONE SIDED RELATIONSHIP???!! Just, keep calm. "Speaking of PB&J, how do you like them made?" inquired William. "I personally think that the best it putting the peanut butter on both sides of bread and the jelly in the middle makes good food." 

XD They both need to calm down. A lot. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*sighs* if only one of them could read the other's mind... then they would be appeased...

WELCOME TO PB&J PALACE HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR PB&J PREPARED

...sorry, I don't know where that came from

"I make mine with peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other," Cassia replied. Why does he ask? That's a weird question. This date isn't going well...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

If only...

XD, it's ok

William rubbed the back of his neck. "Cool! Uh, sorry, that was such a random question. Just trying to make conversation, ya know?" 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

"It's fine. I get it." Cassia blushed. Oh boy, the waiter had better get here soon to break the tension.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

SwAmPy WhErE aRe YoU

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Swampy.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Sorry! I've been busy lately! 

William couldn't think of anything else to say. He just sat there, looking at the ground and mildly blushing. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Such. Cringe.

Cassia was also out of conversation topics. The two sat there in an awkward silence for a good five to ten minutes, until the waiter came out with their sandwiches. Cassia dug into hers, grateful for something to do, some excuse for not talking. While I have a break from talking, I should probably think of something to say. Something to say... something to say... um... um... um... why is this so hard?! Why can't we just talk?! Cassia was beginning to wonder if it would be better if she and William were just friends.

DUN DUN DUN

You know how in the planning thread, you asked about angst? Well, this thread has more than enough angst for the both of them

Speaking of which, have you seen the camping idea actually happen yet?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

XD Yes, these guys are natural angst makers. 

I haven't made that thread yet, but it'll probably happen soon. 

Upon reciving his sandwhich, William took his fork and knife and began to cut it into smaller pieces. He took his napkin and tucked it into the collar of his shirt in case any jelly fell. Such sophistication. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Wait, William ordered a turkey sandwich

Cassia paused and watched William. "What are you doing?" she asked.

If that's actually the way you eat it, no offense, but who eats their sandwich by cutting it into pieces and eating with a fork and knife

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Woops

XD He's just using his manners. Maybe a bit too much...

William looked up from his turkey sand which and stated, "Why I am cutting it up. Why aren't you cutting yours?" 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Cassia stared at William. "Ohhhkay." She ate her sandwich.

I

Need

A

Conversation

Topic

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

SWAMPY.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

William tried to think of conversation, and eventually he did. "Do you do any sports?" he asked. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's

"I do soccer. What about you?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

1 , , 3