It has been over 300 hundred years since the War of SandWing Succession. A new IceWing queen sits on the throne, her family all standing behind her. But recently, a NightWing animus has been attacking the IceWings and kidnapping royal family members. Now, there are only ten remaining, the Queen, the princesses, the princes, and a few sisters of the Queen. Now the Queen and her family must protect themselves. Can they stay safe? Or is it possible there are a few traitors in the court?

This animus is unnamed, but is most likely believed to be an ancestor of Darkstalker. Many sightings report the NightWing animus to disappear into the rain forest, but multiple sightings have turned up nothing or have been false. Some feel like this ancestor is still holding a grudge against the IceWings, or has been hurt by them more recently. Nothing has been confirmed..... yet. 

No IceWing of  the court thinks they are safe, or knows what is going on, but they believe everyone is guilty. Turmoil and drama and fighting begin breaking out. As if a rogue animus isn't enough. Can they keep the kingdom together and protect their own lives?

* = optional
Name:
Age(Human Years):
*Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
*Any accessories?:
*Any items?:
*Backstory:

Can be killed?:

Powers:
Other:

There will be a separate RPing thread
If you were not accepted, no crashing this thread
Only Haze and Longclaw may except or decline forms
We have the right to kick you from the RP or ask you to change your form
No bunnying/rping different characters than your own 
Only one character per person(excluding us/Haze and Longclaw)
No OP characters or Gary Stus/Mary Sues
Our word is final
LGBTQ+ accepted
Ask before shipping, but shipping is encouraged

We will ask before any characters are killed, and your answer is final

Do not kill other characters, only the animus can

Ask before any big plot twists and get approval

Spots:
NightWing Animus: Saved for Longclaw
IceWing Queen: OPEN
IceWing Princess(3):OPEN
IceWing Prince(3): OPEN
IceWing Queen's Sisters(2): OPEN
IceWing Court Members(3): OPEN
*Note, one of the IceWing sisters is bringing along the animus as an adviser and is actually working with the animus. To have this spot, also add in role "Corrupt" beside of the label of IceWing Queen Sister.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

SAVE A PRINCE

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save a Princess!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

could someone try linking back to the original thread for this rp? you know, the original rp that happened a long time ago?

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Save the IceWIng queen!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

NightWing Animus: Saved for Longclaw
IceWing Queen: OPEN
IceWing Princess(3):Saced for Nightwolf, OPEN, OPEN
IceWing Prince(3): Saved for Wild, OPEN, OPEN
*Note, one of the IceWing sisters is bringing along the animus as an adviser and is actually working with the animus. To have this spot, also add in role "Corrupt" beside of the label of IceWing Queen Sister.

ATTENTION: Saves last for 2 days, an extension can be given for a specified amount of time up to three days.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Save an Icewing prince please! 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

IceWing Queen: Saved for Silverskies
IceWing Princess(3):Saced for Nightwolf, OPEN, OPEN
IceWing Prince(3): Saved for Wild, Saved for Dragonrider, OPEN
*Note, one of the IceWing sisters is bringing along the animus as an adviser and is actually working with the animus. To have this spot, also add in role "Corrupt" beside of the label of IceWing Queen Sister

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

can i be a ice wing princess

• Posted at:

IceWing Queen: Saved for Silverskies
IceWing Princess(3):Saved for Nightwolf, Saved for Butterflydragon1249, OPEN
IceWing Prince(3): Saved for Wild, Saved for Dragonrider, OPEN
*Note, one of the IceWing sisters is bringing along the animus as an adviser and is actually working with the animus. To have this spot, also add in role "Corrupt" beside of the label of IceWing Queen Sister

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Can you please save Corrupt Icewing Sister?

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Save a Princess!

• Posted at:

Sincerly,

Who?   (I think I'm going insane)

Who am i? 

RPs I'm in: Quetzal Mountain Academy, Academy for powered dragons, Pyrrhia's Battle, Dogs of the Sky

Books I'm writing: None right now!

Welp, since I haven’t gotten a reply as to whether I was saved or not, I’m just going to make a character. 

Name: Iceberg

Age(Human Years): 18

Sexuality: Asexual (She doesn’t waste time on petty romance)

Role/Spot: Icewing Queen Sister (Corrupt)

Appearance: She is thin and flexible, and is just small overall. She is a very pale blue, almost white, all the way around her body. Her eyes are a dark blue.

Personality: She is cunning and manipulative. She will control others to get what she wants. She is the smart one in the family, but doesn’t always use it for good. She is also jealous and greedy. She has a way with words, and can easily make you love her or hate her. But she has a lot of friends because of her ability to manipulate words.

Any accessories?: She has a necklace that she can use to talk to the animus if she needs too. (This is ok right?)

Any items?: See above.

Backstory: She has hated the Queen all her life, as she was the last born sister. She has always wanted to be Queen, but everyone said she was “Too small” “Too short” “Not strong Enough” When she heard about the animus, she knew she wanted to be on his side, so she could kill the Queen and all her sisters and become Queen herself.

Can be Killed?: Not until the very end, where she could be killed and betrayed by the animus, but it depends on how the rp goes.

Powers: Uh frostbreath?

Other: Pov Color

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Name: Crystalwinter
Age(Human Years): 35
*Sexuality: Straight
Role/Spot: Queen
Appearance: Crystalwinter is tall and sleek, with broad shoulders, a long tail, and wide wings. But she's still elegantly lean rather than heavily muscular. Her base scale color is pure diamond white, with her scales darkening to a darker crystal blue towards the end of her body. Her underbelly is silvery white, while the edges are fringed with silver and snow wite. The queen's underscales are a pale crystal blue, slightly lighter than the ones on her tail. Her eyes are a deep crystal blue, with flecks of silver in them. Crystalwinter is very strict about appearances, and always makes sure her scales glitter likes diamonds and her teeth, spikes, and claws are gleaming and razor sharp.

Personality: Crystalwinter is a respect-commanding, regal queen who's been on the throne for many years and over that time has developed very fierce fighting skills and leadership abilities. She does what she thinks is best for the tribe and hates it when dragons question her decisions or contradict her. Although there's some controversy as to whether she's a good or evil queen, the general IceWings population would agree that she's better than most and through her wise ruling, she's gained the loyalty of most of the tribe. The queen has a strong moral compass and a good sense of right and wrong, but this doesn't always mean she uses it. She has no problem with eliminating threats to her, her tribe, and her throne, and ever since the animus attacks, has already had a number of dragons imprisoned and even a few executed because her insecurity and paranoia over the topic. Crystalwinter's not one to show affection or love easily, having a stern, elegant exterior that borders on cold, but she does love her family somewhat and just has a hard time expressing it. 
*Any accessories?: Crystalwinter wears a large variety of jewelery, but some of her favorite pieces include a intricate silver, white gold, and platinum crown studded with sapphires and diamonds arranged in snowy designs, long twisted strands of pearls imported from the Kingdom of the Sea, dangling diamond earrings, gold and silver rings, and veils of pale icy blue silk imported from the Sand Kingdom.
*Any items?: See above
*Backstory: Crystalwinter had always wanted the throne, and felt deep in her heart that it was her destiny. So all her childhood and early life she worked towards one goal: Gaining the throne. She soon surpassed her sisters and at the early age of seven, challenged their mother and defeated them. The young queen waited for a few years before taking a husband merely for political reasons and had a few dragonets with him, before he was unfortunately killed in a skirmish a few years later. She never remarried, not eager to have more heirs, and although she sorta loved her children, her paranoia flared up as they got older. Crystalwinter became icier and more distant, starting to eliminate more threats. She hasn't killed any family members yet, but the queen's insecurity about the throne and her paranoia over the animus just might take their tolls on her mind.

Can be killed?: It depends on where the RP goes, but most likely not.

Powers: The usual IceWings powers, she's a superb fighter and highly skilled diplomat
Other: Her POV Color

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

By the way, are any animuses allowed in this rp? 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

" Thing about trains, it's not about where they're going, it's about deciding to get on." 

Name: Hailstone
Age(Human Years): 6
*Sexuality: Bisexual Biromantic
Role/Spot: Prince
Appearance: He has pale blue scales slightly darker than Permafrost (his dead sister)'s with a white underbelly. His eyes are black, and he has sapphires engraved into his scales just over his eyes. He has strands of pearl surrounding his tail and a sapphire anklet on his right forearm. He has a necklace with a blue half-a-heart symbol that fits with Permafrost (again, his dead sister)'s half-a-heart necklace.
Personality: Hailstone isn't as sarcastic as his sister- he's horrible with comebacks, and is a huge wimp. He tried to protect his older sister, but usually failed, as shown by her disappearance. Hailstone is NOT a great fighter, and he has a huge fear of polar bears for some reason. Hailstone, however, tries to act like he's big and strong and able to defend his kingdom with all his heart, even though he can't.
*Any accessories?: Described in appearance
*Backstory: Hailstone actually had a twin, Permafrost. They were like two peas in a pod; Permafrost usually protected Hailstone wherever he went. Then came the fateful day when Permafrost went missing and was presumed dead. Hailstone's heart shattered; he barely went outside his room, and at certain times of the day, if you went to his room, you could hear him crying himself to sleep. He's barely got out of that phase and is still shaken up by Permafrost's death.

Can be killed?: nO, DO NOT KILL MY HAILBEAN-

Powers: Normal IceWing powers
Other: PoV color is form color (he protecc, he attacc, but most importantly... HE'S BACC)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Save Prince. If that is taken, an advisor please. Can the prince/advisor be an animus? There was nothing about that in the rules
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

All accepted and Dragonrider: I may allow one animus character, but they will not be able to figure out the NightWing's identity

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

Name: SNowfox

*Sexuality: Bisexual
Role/Spot: Princess
Appearance: Her body is white and a little light blue. Her tail is a light blue. Snowfox has 12 horns on her head. Each year, she grows a new horn. They are a pale blue. Her talons are sharp. Her underscales are a pale blue color. Her tail is like a regular IceWings'.  Her eye color is light blue. The wing membrane is pale blue.
Personality: Snowfox is smart and curious. She is not the bravest dragonet, but she is a very fierce fighter. Snowfox likes to read and be alone at times. She doesn't like crowds or too much attention on her. She is nice and kind. She may act rough, but she will die to protect her siblings. She loves all kinds of animals.
*Any accessories?: Snowfox wears a bracelet. The bracelet helps Snowfox keep cold in warm areas. She also wears a necklace. Her necklace is on a silver chain that has one circle that shows that she is in the first rank.
*Any items?: Accessories.
*Backstory:

Can be killed?: Sure

Powers: Her frostbreath is a little colder than an average IceWings'.
Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Um is there any spots left? Id like to save a princess if there is a spot left.

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

I'll make a Icewing prince tomorrow if that's okay. I'll make sure to not figure out the identity. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

Sorry if this double posts. I'll make an animus prince tomorrow if that's okay. I'll make sure to not do anything overpowered or figure out the identity. 

• Posted at:

Dragonrider

Cleriforever!! 

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that doesn't allow me to use different fonts or font colors, and makes my posts come out squished and messy. ~Name: Rockhopper. ~Age: 17. ~Sexuality: bi. ~Gender: male. ~Role/Spot: prince. ~Appearance: he is white, with light blue wing membranes and eyes. He has a scar on his neck, from a battle with a Polar Bear when he was 7. ~Personality: he is calm and calculating, smart. He doesn't have many friends, and isn't very strong, but he can always make up for that with brains. ~Any Accessories?: a sapphire embedded in his forehead, between his eyes. ~Any Items?: no. ~Backstory: normal, except, as an animus, he has been planning for his big spell for quite some time. ~Can be Killed?: yes, but it'd be hard. ~Powers: animus. ~Other: he might be persuaded (by a certain evil NightWing) to use his powers more and become crazy. There doesn't appear to be anything else I need to put here... Please accept!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Boop

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

poke

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Are we going to still do this RP?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Also, Wild, I have tried getting back to the old one but I cant get to it since I cant get on to my old account, Which it was originally posted on. I don't think I could find the link. :(

• Posted at:

HAZE                                                                                                   

Haze has Returned!

• Posted at:

HAZE                                                                                                   

@haze: it's fine! I found the old thread already :>

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Could You give me the thread number? Just Haven't seen my old RP in a while. It was the last thing I posted before my year long break.

• Posted at:

HAZE                                                                                                   

Save Princess!

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...