Is this OKAY (not great, OKAY, it's not great)

Signup is at http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/331926

Chapter 1

Fiona sat up gasping, today was the day she would be sacrifised. 50 years ago 13 leaders, 1 from each country, ruled the land of Lucious in peace. Then one day the ruler of the 13st kingdom, Malchanceux, built a giant wall around his country and killed every magical person. He forced every country, every year, to give 1 child up to him. Her parents had volunteered her. She pushed up the wooden window with all her might and jumped out of the small one story building. She looked at the building she had called home all her life then turned and ran. "Fiona," Georgi, it was Georgi. She was the one of the only things she cared about. Then she gasped, if she didn't get sacrifised, Georgi would. Fiona slowly walked back to her house and admired the land of Foudre for the last time.

It was the smallest land and there was always a thunder storm in the sky, except this thunder storm only has lighting and thunder, not rain. There was no metal, because there was so much energy it would shock you if you touched metal. Fiona collapsed on her front porch step and tried not to think about it being her last time alive. She heard a bang and looked up, frozen in place like everyone else in Lucious. The symbol of the evil ruler, a black dragon, was in the sky. "It's time," Fiona whispered, her heart in her throught. The town bells started ringing and the land of Foudre awoke in sound. Her mom grabbed her and Georgi and dragged them to the town center.

"It's a new year and we have to part with another of our bright kids, I'm so sorry Fiona." Fiona's teacher burst into tears and cried into her husband's shoulder, Georgi started wailing. Fiona slowly stood up, her legs felt like jello, and she walked up to the wall, her heart pounding in her ears. 12 symbols appeared in the sky, one for each land. Somebody, she couldn't pay attention, branded the symbol of Foudre, a lighting bolt, into her neck and a searing pain raced down her back. She let out a strangled cry and writhed on the floor. Someone guided her towards the wall and she fought against them. They pushed her and Fiona fell through the wall.

Fiona's breath was knocked out of her as she landed on her back on the concrete floor and the last thing she remembered seeing was the symbol of Foudre exploding in the sky. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Forum Twin: Jin

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Bump

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

*le gasp* she didn't die! But neither df the other sacrifices, they're alive, working for *reminds self that others don't know the plot* nevermind.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Chapter 2

Violet looked at her painting, it was of her family's house while the sun was rising. She dipped her paint brush into a can of blue paint and held it up to the painting. Her hand shook and she dropped it, she was thinking about getting sacrificed that day. Violet, you chose to do this so no one else would have to. She let out a ragged breath and headed down stairs to see her parents, little brother James and twin sister Elizabeth, or Tizzy, waiting for her. "Only I'm allowed to come with you, Vi, so we all got up early to say bye," her mother said with tears in her eyes. Violet launched onto her dad who held her tightly then hugged James. She slowly turned to Tizzy with tears in her eyes then grabbed her tightly and held her close.

"I'll miss you Tizzy," she cried.

"You to Vi," they held each other for a long time until her mom told her it was time to go. "Wait!" Tizzy cried. "You know you could still back out and have someone else take your place," Violet thought about it but she couldn't ruin another kids life. She couldn't even believe Tizzy would suggest it.

"I can't," Violet said and followed her mother out the door. She admired the beautiful landscape, every house sat on it's own island in the water and they where connected by stones that jutted out of the water. Violet skipped the stones as fast as she could so she wouldn't think about being sacrifised. But it also kept her from noticing that the black dragon symbol had exploded into the sky until she was frozen into place by it's magic. After that they made it to the empty town square with only them and the mayor of Nager, where they lived. The mayor quickly branded Violet with the mark of Nager, a waterdrop, witch hurt more than burn, and told her to say be to her mom. 

"You are such a brave girl Violet, I'll miss you so much." her mother smiled at her but Violet saw tears in her eyes.

"Bye mom," Violet turned away and walked towards the wall, wondering what would happen when she went through. I can do this, she told herself, and pushed through the wall. 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Chapter 3

Reading woke up with her head pounding and pushed herself up. She couldn't see anything and wondered where she was. Tears rolled down her face as she remembered she had been sacrificed by her own country. Clair wasn't the best place to live, everything was invisible, but it was her only home and she missed it. Reading stood up and felt around for a door, and tripped over a rock. She sat up, pushing her dirty blond hair behind her ears, and grabbed the rock. She was about to throw it when she realized it had a strange bump on it and to holes over the bump. Reading dropped it and screamed, it was a human skull. "Who's there?" she heard a voice ask. Reading backed up, it sounded like a nice person but who knows?

"I-I'm Rose Dragon, call me Reading. I was s-sacrifised," she stuttered out. 

"Oh, me too. I'm Malakai Porter,  I like your name Reading," he smiled shyly in the darkness. 

"I like my name-I mean your name too." Reading blushed. 

"Stand still, I'll try to find you." Malakai said, and headed towards the sound of Reading's voice. He fumbled around and bumped into her. "Oops, are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Reading said. "But I think I know how to find our way out of this place." When Malakai had bumped into her she had tripped over the skull. Reading picked it up and threw it as far as she could. They heard a loud noise less then 20 feet away from them. "We can follow the sound to the wall and mabye find a door," she said.

"Wow, you're smart," Malakai said. Wait, did I just say that?  Malakai grimaced.

"Oh, y-yes. Thanks Malakai," Reading blushed then started fumbling in the darkness for the supposed wall.

"Wait for me Reading," Malakai cried, and hurried over to find the wall. 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Yasssssss ma oc is being shipped
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

I'm trying to get this story moving so.....

I think I went to far with this.

Chapter 4

Tasha woke up with a aching in her neck, she sat up and streched. She looked around and was surprised to see she wasn't in her house. She remembered what had happened that morning and was surprised that she was alive. Tasha shrugged and was just glad she was alive. She looked around and tried not to freak out when she saw skeletons leaned against the wall. "Hey, girl, stand up." she heard a voice say. Tasha quickly turned around and stood up. "You're new job is to carry these bones to the testing room. If you don't, we execute you." Tasha stared at him surprised. "Get a bone and follow the red arrows through the cave, go!" Tasha quickly grabbed a bone and held it far away from her, it grossed her out to touch a humans bone.

Tasha carried the bone through a twisting cave, growing tireder with each step. She finally ran upon some other people, a boy and a girl. "Hi, I'm Tasha." she said.

"Shhhh! Don't let them hear you," the boy whispered crossly.

"Surian, it's fine. I'm Alana." a little girl about nine years old said.

"Hi Alana, hi Surian," said Tasha. Alana smiled but Surian just frowned. "But who can hear us."

"Just the people who control us, but don't worry, unless we lag they don't hurt us." Alana was super cheerful but Surian kept on frowning. "Surian misses his sister so don't get mad at him." Alana whispered to her.

"It's okay," Tasha whispered back. "Surian, let's talk while we walk." she took Surian's arm and started walking, pulling her bone behind her.

Yeah, I totally messed that up. Yay, I'm going to go eat crepes, for dinner! 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Yesss two chapters in a row of ma ocs!!! Also I've never had a crepe... I want one...!
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Yay!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Good job!

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

The demons run in circles, 

Round and round in my head

I’m destroying myself, but I’m too tired to care

You were right to call me unstable. Im a walking ĐłɆ

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOOOOOO LONG. (why did I do all capitals)

Chapter 5

Lux looked at Fiona and Violet, curled up against the stark walls of the prison. She hadn't trusted them at first but they were close now. Violet let out a retching cough and rolled over, they had been trapped in this room for more then a day without food and water and none of them where taking it well. Get hold of yourself Lux, you can't die now. She crawled over to Violet and Fiona and tried to cough out some words. "We..... have to.... get out of.......... here."

Fiona rolled over. "I..... need..... water!" she coughed out. Violet just held her stomach and coughed more. Lux gulped and stood up, immediately falling back down, her legs felt like jello. She crawled to the door and tried to push it open, though she new from experience that it was chained shut. Lux spotted something she hadn't seen before, she crawled over to it and picked it up. A bone. Lux collapsed on the floor and hugged her knees, she couldn't do this alone. Then she realized something and picked the bone back up, there was a symbol on the bone just like what had been burnt into her neck. It was the symbol of the sun, the symbol of Lumiere. Lux touched it and felt a rushing of wind around her.

Lux saw a glowing of light and felt energy rush through her, she knew it was magic. She stood up, a little more confident and faced the door. She concentrated and focused on what she wanted to do. "Melt." Lux looked up and saw she made a miniature sun which melted the door. "Come on." she said. She grabbed Violet and rushed out the door with Fiona following.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Chapter 6

Arianna gulped for air as she pushed against the weird bubble that indestructible held her. She had lived in a house in the city of Feu with her dad, it was split down the middle with a glass panel that no one could cross. On the other side of the panel her mom and brother Surian lived in the other half of the house in Arbre. They weren't aloud to cross it but they could still see each other every day. They even shared a room, that had a glass panel in the middle. 

Arianna jumped at the wall of the see through bubble but it just bounced her back to the floor. She felt dizzy and realized she was running out of air.

Cory had woke up in a room filled with life sized bubbles and was walking around, trying to find a way to get out of the room. He saw a girl in blue makeup and clothes and hurried over to her. "Are you alright?" he asked excitedly. The girl pointed at her mouth and mimed choking. Cory gasped, the girl was dying. He grabbed the first thing he could see and started banging the bubble. It made a small dint and Cory was about to make it bigger when it healed itself. Cory looked down at the thing he was holding and felt a twisting in his stomach as he realized it was a bone, and it had the symble of Mouche on it, rushing air. He touched it and the world suddenly got colder. Cory moved his hands and air followed them, it was magic.

Suddenly Cory remembered the girl. He pressed his hands against the bubble and whispered "breath" He stared at the girl and smiled. "It's going to be alright," he whispered.  

Arianna smiled as she suddenly could breath. The words echoed in her head, 'it's going to be alright.'

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

YAY, I'm rebooting this thread that nobody cares for. 

Chapter 7

Reading stumbled through the dark with Malakai behind her, they had been walking for a long time. Reading heard a noise and grabbed Malakai's hand. Malakai held it tightly, admiring the softness when Reading whispered, "did you hear that." Malakai snapped back into reality.

"We could have made it to the wall!" he gasped. Malakai kept walking with Reading by his side. Reading felt a slight pounding in her heart, they might escape! 

Reading was walking at such a brisk pace that when she tripped she went flying and hit the wall. Reading's face turned red, that must have been the skull she'd thrown, she should know about it. And what would Malakai think?

"Are you okay Reading?" Malakai asked worridly. He hurried over to her, trying not to fall in the darkness. He grabbed her and pulled her up. "You sure you're all right."

"I'm fine," Reading gasped. Malakai was holding her. "Let's go." Reading was still embarrassed about falling so she staid behind Malakai. What had he really thought?

"I found the door!" Malakai cried, and Reading ran towards him through the darkness, embarrassment all forgotten. Malakai pushed the handle down and opened the door, a rush of light came through. It stung his eyes but Malakai shielded them and went through. 

"Shouldn't we see what's in that room first?" asked Reading, but she was soon pulled into the room of light. They stood there for a moment until Malakai could finally open his eyes. He gasped, Reading was..... beautiful. She had dirty blond hair which made him think of the beach which he loved. Reading had grey-blue eyes, not too gray, but just enough to make them pretty. Suddenly he realized that Reading was going to see him so he fumbled with his curly hair and tried to make it look good.

Reading opened her eyes to see a tall, handsome boy with hazel eyes and dark curly hair. "You look.... n-nice." Reading burst out. She couldn't believe she had just said that. Malakai smiled, feeling as if his stomach was bouncing on a trampoline.

"I like you too-I mean I like the way you look- I mean...." he stuttered. He usually wasn't like this, what was happening?

"You two aren't supposed to be here!" a deep voice said.                 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA