Snowangel looks down at the little bunny.  "AWWWW!  You're SO CUTE!!!"  She shrunk and felt wings sprout from her back, the feathers at her hairline multiplying to cover her body until she was a white Snow Owl.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Oh, we're using our made-up names? ~ Spider Man

I'll be gone Tuesdays and Thurdays

Aria crouches diwn to the bunny’s level, “Um hi your a shapeshift? Sorry my fox instincts kicked in I didnt want to eat you, heh heh.”

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Evergreen- he blushed when Snowangel whispered to Aubin about Meddow. "Uh, Ocean, maybe it's not a good idea to turn into a bunny when a certain snow fox shapeshift is hungry."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Ocean (how many posts have I started with 'Ocean'?? Gosh) shifted back into human form. "Hi!" she said to the fox-turned-human. "Thanks, Snowangel. You're beautiful." She said to the snow white owl. "How many of us are shapeshifts? (because I'm too lazy to check my google doc) It'd be funny if the royals came in and saw a bunch of animals... but I don't think my mother would be too fond of that." 

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

She/her - Christian - Ravenclaw

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Aria smiled, “My name is Aria Leafstorm, I am a princess of Autumn. Whats your name?”

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

(Does anyone wanna ship their OC with Aria?)

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Snowangel returned to her human form.  "Aww, thanks!"  The feathers along her hairline raised in pride, looking like a feather crown.  She looked pointedly at her brothers.  "You guys could call me beautiful once and a while y'know." 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

"I'm a shapeshift too." Crocus changed into a robin and flapped around the room before turning back into a human. She was glad that there were so many other shapeshifts, maybe she could make some friends after all.

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

Inactive on school days.

Evergreen- "Because it would be awkward, sis," he replied. "Besides, when have you ever called me handsome?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

Snowangel considered this, then she grabbed his hand and lifted it in the air and yelled so the whole room could hear,  "HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS MY HANDSOME BROTHER EVERGREEN!"  Then she looked at him with a smirk.  "I'm waiting."

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Evergreen- he blushed bright red. His plans for today had been to stay invisible, not be announced as handsome in front of everyone. "And this is my beautiful sister Snowangel," he muttered.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Cain flew in as a falcon, shapeshifting back to his human form as he landed. “Sorry I’m late everyone! So what are your names? I’m Cain, one of the summer princes.”

Tessa walked in right after Cain and looked around curiously before sitting next to her sister. She was pretty tired, and that caused her to become a little anti-social.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

She grinned. "How sweet. I'm Ocean, by the way." She strutted to a couch, and sat. "What does mom expect me to do? Formally boringly talk to the others until their long secretive meeting ends? What should we do!" She picked up a delicacy and said "FOOD FIGHT!"   got up and went into the courtyard. "I wonder where the Equinox group is hiding."

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Silver sits on the roof, eavesdropping on the conversation happening between the royals. Mmmm. So far nothing to interesting. She thinks. Then her muscles tense as they mention Equinox.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

@Andalite: wanna ship Evergreen and Meddow? Evergreen- "Probably in one of the lesser explored areas, the ones that are too dangerous."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Silver quickly changes into a servants' garb and walks into the room carrying a tray of sweets. she bows deeply to the royalty. "Dears, I've brought you some more snacks. I'm afraid you're parents are still terribly busy. " she sets the tray down, and shakes the contents of a sugar shaker onto the tray. It isn't sugar, but a hallucination-inducing powder. "I'll be outside if you need anything, just ring the bell." She bows again then leaves, grabs her things from the roof, and goes back to the Equinox's Island.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Waffles

And Narwhals.

Also Dragons.

Wizards, too.

Etc., etc., etc.

The doors to the room burst open and in strutted Diamond, wearing a strapless white mini-dress with a sweetheart neckline and a empire waistline, crystal stiletto heels, and diamond jewelery."Hello, everyone!" She gushed, grinning. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

Lark- *Walks inside* Oh I feel so... weird. Almost everyone is a shapeshifter. I don’t see any other mimiks. I can’t wait to meet a Thystical. They’re so mysterious and powerful. I want to go outside. Back to where I feel at home. I wish I was a shapeshifter. Maybe then I could spend all my time in nature. But I’m a mimik. *stands in corner awkwardly*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Tessa walked over to Lark. “Hullo, why’re you standing all the way here?”

Cain immediately grabbed a sweet and swallowed it whole, collapsing shortly after behind a chair.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

(can aria crush on evergreen? Im cool if not.)

Aria’s tail suddenly popped out from her skirt, and she let it. She felt at home around all these other shapeshifts. She turned into a fox and scampered over to a couch and sat down. Using her sharpened senses she saw most of them are shapeshifts...

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

@Firefly: yes but he might not return her feelings. Evergreen- he sighed. "Diamond, why do you always have to make a grand entrance?" he reached for a sugar cookie, and examined it. He was hungry, but that was a lot of sugar...
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

(K, I’ll see if I want to do that. Maybe.)

”I’m wondering where all those princesses went.” She said as she turned back into a human, leaning on the arm of the couch. “If anyone knows no one’s told me.” She wasnt talking to anyone in particular, but she needed to get it into the air.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Candy- Where should goMaybe I can go introduce myself to those shapeshifters over there! *Walks up to the group of Ocean and some of the others* “Hi! I’m Lepoard Seal, But I hate that name so just call me Candy! I’m a Thystical!“ *changes into a girl with cat ears*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Upon hearing some new noises, Ocean walked back into the room. A girl walked up to her and her group-thing, and introduced herself. "Ohmygoodness, you're a THYSTICAL? Aren't those SUPER RARE? But they do only occur in royal families, and mostly in Winter, so that would make sense." she grabbed a sugar loaded cookie off a plate. "Eww. This cookie dosn't taste so good." she began feeling strange as she swallowed it.

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Evergreen- "Hi Candy," he said to his sister (?). "And I'm sure they're not that bad, Ocean. This is a royal meetingplace, after all." he took a bite. "Er," he sat down hard. "Now that I think about it... Why does your head look so large?" he asked suddenly. "and... He looked around the room. "Why is everyone's hair on fire?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"The room... it's swirling around..." she began to lose balance and fell on a couch in an awkward position. she tried to become a rabbit, but she couldn't focus enough to do it.

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Cain started to stumble around, patting everyone’s head as he did so. He managed to slur out a couple words before seeming to lose all consiousness. “Durn’t eat dah zweeetzs...”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Aria stood up in alarm as a couple people feel to the ground, “WHAT HAPPENED?!” She looked around, “What should I do? Tell the Council? B-but its forbidden... maybe wake them up?” She shifted into her fox and ran over to Cain, she put her paw on his chest. He is still breathing. What is this? Poison? Now that she was a fox she calmed down a bit, she sniffed the sweets that had fallen off the table, it smells like... what?! But who would put (can we call it sleepleaf?) in the sweets?! Remember Aria calm. Calm. You can figure this out if you focus. She sat down beside Cain sniffing him, Is it deadly? I cant remember!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

(I like sleepleaf)

Ocean tossed and turned in utter discomfort. Her stomach was feeling queasy. "H-he's right... the sweats... I means sweets... blargh." she nodded off into a strange sleep.

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Diamond strolled around, looking for a friendly face. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Diamond froze when she saw everyone falling into a strange sleep, and she hurried over to the closet person, Ocean."Um, hello?" She asked, poking the girl's cheek a silver nail.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Ocean turned her head toward the sound, eyes still closed. "Thhhhh sweatzzzzzzzzzzzz" she mumbled, going back into a light, strange sleep.

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

Lark- Why is everyone falling over? Looks like its because of those sweets. Should i go over there? I dont think so. I'll stay here and wait for a while. Maybe just, stay here I guess? But that summer princess, Ocean I think. She's.... ok we are going over there to make sure they are all right. And then I will go back to the corner. *walks over and makes sure that everyone is ok*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Crocus (who had taken a bite of cookie right before the others had collapsed) stumbled backward. She tripped over something and landed in a chair. "I don't feel so good," she said, putting her hand to her head. "Why is everything turning blue?"

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

Inactive on school days.

@Sorrel:  Sure!  I'm cool with that!

Snowangel had been stuffing her face with sweets.  "Oooh...I don't feel so..."  she collapsed on the ground, still clutching a handful of sweets.

Meddow looked around, alarmed.  "Someone call the guards!"  She yelled, grabbing her sword and looking for something she could fight.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Cain started to pet Aria’s head, muttering incoherent stuff under his breath. He was obviously going to be like this for a bit.

Tessa walked over to Ocean and pulled her over to a sofa, debating whether she should dump some cold water over her head. She decided it might work and dumped a glass of freezing water on Ocean’s head. “Are you okay now?” She asked, pretty worried.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Aria, shifted back to a himan again and then shouted, “DONT EAT THE SWEETS!!!” She jumped on a couch to get everyone’s attention.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Meddow's eyes widened, she was glad she hadn't eaten anything.  "Who brought the sweets?  Did you see their face?  Where did they go?"  She began heading for the door, holding her sword in front of her, but paused, she couldn't leave them all sleeping there.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Evergreen- he was twitching and writhing on the floor, but then, he closed his eyes, and was completely still.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"AAAAAAAAAA!" said Ocean darting upward as freezing water cascades over her facial features. "WHAT was that for?! Hey! I feel better now! Well, a bit." She woozily got to her feet and dragged herself off the couch. "That servant - they dropped off the sweets and said something to us - what did they look like again?"

• Posted at:

Dellow (ᵔᴥᵔ)

KitCat, Daisy, Ellysia

Siggy WIP

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7