Aria swerved away and up into the clouds, I dont even think mother will notice I’m gone.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

There was a racket outside the room and in through the doors barged King North, a concerned look on his face."Aubin, where is everyone ?" He asked, striding across the room and looking down at is son with concern.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Queen July burst in behind King North.  "All my kids had better be present OR ELSE!"  She glared around the room.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

King North froze and after glancing around the room, thundered,"WHERE IS PRINCESS LEOPARD SEAL?! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Lark- "Uh so she likes to be called Candy.... Also, she might have just gone out to try and find the Equinox with a couple of other royals and LOTS of safety people. So she is defoinitly safe...."

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Aubin

He looked at his father. His face visibly paled at the sight of King North shouting, but he swallowed his fear and replaced it with confidence. "Father," he started in a calm and respectful manner. "Leopard Seal went looking for the Mimik, along with a handful of other royalty." He regained his composer, his posture perfect and his eyes stone - like. He enjoyed his father's company most of the time, but he also did not think of his father as a parent. More like a friend. But when his father got angry, he saw him as an authoritative figure. Almost like an army general. "I am confident that she is in good hands."

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

King North paled and he spun to Aubin, rage and the slightest bit of panic radiating off of him."Son, did you simply allow Candy to go after the very organization that just kidnapped a princess?!!" He asked slowly, his massive white wings spread wide and his ice-blue eyes boring into Aubin. His usual cheer and laughter was gone, replaced by cold anger and worry for the safety of his children.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Adena then heard the cries of her mother and King North. “Cress, go faster. Please go faster.” Adena forced herself to go faster.

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Aubin

"I thought because she was with more people maybe--," he sighed. "I made an error in judgement, I know. But there is a chance that they might not even find the Mimik or any agent of the Equinox. She's a Thysical, and she's with a handful of highly trained, intelligent individuals."

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

King North sighed and replied,"I'm only worried about what Sapphira might do. Aubin, go back to the Winter Kingdom with the rest or your siblings and the guards. I'll go after the others with some guards." He gave his son a long, sad look before turning away towards the Winter guards standing at the doorway. North took four of them and without another word, he spread his wings and swooped out the window.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Who's making the thread for the people going after Rosebud?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

@Jokester: Done!  The thread number is /333040

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Aubin

He watched his father leave. His heart felt . . . heavy, almost as if he cared that he might have disappointed his father. Turning, he left the room, not bothering to gather the rest of his siblings or the guards. Most of everyone had heard King North anyways. He absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair as he walked. He was stressing. Once the winter prince had gotten outside, he beckoned over a carriage, feeling terrible for the poor horses that eventually pulled him out of the courtyards and toward the winter palace.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

When Aubin arrived at the Winter Palace, Queen Sapphira was waiting for him in the courtyard with her two massive polar bears Boreas and Khione flanking her."Son, care to explain where your father, your sister, and your brother are?" She asked coldly, her features seemingly sharper and more ice-like than before.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

boop

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Aubin

He looked up at his mother, his voice unwavering as he spoke, despite his mother's intimidating nature. "Queen Sapphira," he bowed his head respectfully. "I assume Evergreen is already in the palace, and Father is looking for Leopard Seal." His gaze dropped for a moment to Boreas and Khione. His mother must have been heading out. "Are you going to join Father in the search?"

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

cough Euphoria can you post on Jade mountain academy roleplay that was made by swampy?

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

@kitcat, i apologize for not posting on that roleplay. i'm afraid i'll have to leave the Jade Mountain Academy. i have nothing against it or the people participating, it was just too fast pace for me to follow. i've been dealing with some troubles at home, and it's even difficult some - days for me to post anything. again, i apologize. i will tell swampy this when i have the time. ( i'll be busy for most of today )

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

Oh ok I didn't realize! I'm sorry, and hope those troubles fix themselves. The roleplay is a bit fast-paced, and sometimes hard to keep up with. So I can understand. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

She gave an elegant shrug and replied smoothly,"I'm sure Boreas and Khione will be more than enough backup for your father. All I care about is that Leopard Seal and Evergreen get back safely, they're my children and I care deeply about their well-being." Sapphira than snapped her fingers and with a thundering roars, her giant polar bears lunged out of the massive courtyard and into the freezing tundra, heading back towards where the meeting had been.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Meddow stuck by Crocus.  It was obvious she wanted to go after The Equinox, but after Rosebud, she couldn't lose another sister.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

bump

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >