She seems excited and hyper to be back, doing cartwheels (or her best attempt at them, even as Cassowary she can’t do them very well), anyone who had seen her before could identify her as Cassowary. She stood up tall and looked at the view before striking a heroic, slightly over-the-top position, what can I say? She was in a happy mood. “Oh yeah! I’m back Fourmsville! I’m back fellow Miraculous holders!” She yelled, she was clearly being very vocal about her return. “Now if any are here could they explain to me what’s been going on during my time away from everyone?” 

Approach her?

I thought I should do this since I’ve been really inactive on the ML FWRP, I am sorry for that and I wish to try and become active again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

"Who are you?" Hawk Moth asked from another building. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

She turned around, looked at Hawk Moth and bowed politely. “I am Cassowary, holder of the Cassowary miraculous” She responded.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

(Warning: May double post)

Cassowary turned to look in the direction of Hawk Moth before bowing politely. “I am Cassowary, holder of the Cassowary miraculous” She responded, showing her armband (which was her miraculous) as proof.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

"Ugh, so you're a hero, aren't you?" Hawk Moth said.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

“Yes..” Cassowary responded, before she froze. “Are you... a villain?” She asked, her politeness and friendliness fading away as she prepared to draw out her weapon in case that was indeed the case.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

"Oh? I thought it was obvious." Hawk Moth said dryly. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Cassowary wanted to face palm at her own stupidity, why hadn’t she been on guard in case a villain showed up? It happened to Yellow gaze when she first introduced herself to everyone, why wouldn’t one come after she just announced she’d returned? “My mistake” She quickly drawed her whip.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

Hawk Moth glared. "I'm not in the mood to fight." She said. She stuck her hand inside her cape and grabbed her spool of string just in case.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

“Then why did you talk to me, and run the risk of ending up having to fight once I found out?” She asked.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

"I wanted to know what kind of person you are." Hawk Moth said. "People you've gotten to know are easier to predict than strangers you know. That kind of knowledge is valuable when making plans."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Malakai heard arguing from his apartment's roof (yes they're talking on his apartment building's roof). Curious, he went up to check. "What the- what is Hawk Moth doing on my roof?!"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

"Whatever I want. Now shoo, unless you've got a miraculous." Hawk Moth said.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

He sighed. "Nope." he went downstairs, waited a moment, then transformed. He slipped out the window under the porch, and slowly started climbing. He needed to hear what they were saying...
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.