You can see one girl carrying a few monsters in her arms, and a few were walking behind her on leashes attached to her wrists. The girl turns into a pet supplies store, just after a cat-like monster on a leash turned around and hissed at something. The girl, slightly taller than average, her long light brown and light green hair, casual clothes, and monster assortment vanished into the store.

Another girl leaned against the wall, hair light green streaked with light brown, a bit shorter than average, with the same tan skin as the other girl. This girl is wearing a light green dress that shimmers purple, and up close you see light brown eyes. She seems to be casual, but there's also a dagger slipped into some unseen pocket, hilt sticking out. Who can blame her? Dark elementals could appear at any moment. They could even be here already, walking among us...

Another girl walked along, platinum blonde hair tipped with silver. her shirt was a pale blue with silver lettering. You can't tell what the shirt says, but she's also wearing a light purple skort. She seems to be browsing, looking for something that interests her. 

Do you approach someone? Or do you mind your own business and keep shopping?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Maybe if I could just get a little higher

I could touch the sky

When I jump, I won't fall I'll fly

Nova was busy looking around the store, for people to pickpocket from. She then spies a victim. A girl leaning against the wall. Nova didn’t know that many dark elementals, so she just assumed it was a light elemental. Nova hadn’t brought any weapons to the mall, so she’d have to hope for the best. She memorized the location where the girl was, then went into the ladies restroom. From there, Nova created a portal that would put her slightly behind the girl. Nova steps through the portal. Unfortunately, her portal was off, and she ended up crashing into the girl.

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

The demons run in circles, 

Round and round in my head

I’m destroying myself, but I’m too tired to care

You were right to call me unstable. Im a walking ĐłɆ

Devani reached down to her dagger, fingering the hilt and scanning the area for any threats. When she saw none, She followed the first girl into the pet supplies store.

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

Believer of Space Mountain 

“magical magicalness”

#CloneWarsSaved

Mind is out

back in February 

I support LGBTQ+

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

Trent was casually leaning against a wall, texting someone. He was wearing his usual red shirt, jeans and light grey shoes. Today he dyed his hair red. Eventually he got bored and started to wander about. He saw Nova crash into some girl and with out thinking ran up to them. "Are you guys okay?" said Trent when he reached them. Um, why does she have a dagger. Oh well, maybe she just carries around daggers for protection. Yup, that's it.

Lance was walking around the mall, being completely shy. He was wearing his hoodie as usual. He had his hands shoved into his pockets and he never made eye contact with anyone. He looked around and continued walking. Gah, why did I come here? Its so crowded.. I didn't even bring a knife or anything. I should leave soon.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: I'm Not Famous - AJR

Even when we're at our best

We can break, we can splinter

Disappear or lose our temper

The Bear of truth

Lynx- *Surveys the croud* *Watches as a void elemental crashes into a girl* Steps next to the wall and continues to survey the croud*

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

”I’m fine!” Nova snaps as she stands up and brushes of her inward facing horns. The one on the right was black as night while the other was a bright purple and blue mixture. Nova has dyed black hair with purple, blue, and white flecks. Her eyes are blue green. Her skin lightly tanned and she wore a black shirt with black leggings. She wore no shoes. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to find some precious items.” Nova walked away stiffly and didn’t look back at the group until she was a good 20-30 feet away.

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

"I was just asking!" yelled Trent. Good thing she didn't steal my ring. She's really grumpy 

Lance was still walking around with his hood hiding part of his face. He glanced at Nova storming away from Trent and continued to wander around. What's she so angry about? 
  • Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: I'm Not Famous - AJR

The Bear of truth

Crystal:

Crystal was looking at a bunch of display cases in a store when she heard a bunch of noise. she peeked around the corner and saw a bunch of people quarreling with each other. "Intresting." She said quietly to herself. She looked around and then tried and failed to blend in with the crowd, she then crouched behind a sofa and peeked, aka stuck her head up to look at them.

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Once I was eleven years old...  

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long period of time...

Lance noticed Crystal being a total weirdo. She's a total amateur, like how can she fail to blend in with a crowd. She isn't even hiding very well. I guess I'm probably better at hiding than some people. He continued walking, but changed his path so he would end up behind her.  He just awkwardly stood behind her for a couple minutes before he spoke. "Are you spying on them? Cause you're not doing it very well." he said. Wow, I just sound like a total creep. She's just gonna be scared and stay away from me now. I mean if she does that she wouldn't be wrong, I sounded like I spy on people for a living. WHy did I actually talk to her instead of just walking away.

Trent watched  Nova storm away before turning back to the girl. "Are you okay?" he asked again. 

(May double post)

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

If these elementals are on the light side, I could probably learn some information from. tNova thought. Using the galaxy side of her, Nova vanished into the small shadows at the outside of the stores. She walked closer until she was barely within earshot. Here should be good. She thinks.

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

Lance noticed Crystal being a total weirdo. She's a total amateur, like how can she fail to blend in with a crowd. She isn't even hiding very well. I guess I'm probably better at hiding than some people. He continued walking, but changed his path so he would end up behind her.  He just awkwardly stood behind her for a couple minutes before he spoke. "Are you spying on them? Cause you're not doing it very well." he said. Wow, I just sound like a total creep. She's just gonna be scared and stay away from me now. I mean if she does that she wouldn't be wrong, I sounded like I spy on people for a living. WHy did I actually talk to her instead of just walking away.

Trent watched  Nova storm away before turning back to the girl. "Are you okay?" he asked again. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

After sending a glare at Novas back, Hex turned to Trent. "Of course I'm okay." She fingers the dagger, but pretty much in the way of someone who needs a fidget toy.

Also, this girl has small, feathery white angel wings sprouting out of her back. The shirt is obviously custom made from someone who makes clothes for hybrids. Desta scanned the crowds casually, casting glances at window displays every so often.

In the store, Jinx bent down and whispered to her monsters. She then let go of the leashes and put them down, and they all started... Browsing the store.

The cat padded away and slowly faded away. Literally. The cat dissapeared, the leash being the only thing you could use to determine its whereabouts. It then stopped at some cat food and meowed loudly.

walking over, Jinx sighed. "I told you Moki, you arent getting the fancy cat food. it tastes the exact same as this type. You just like the fact that some internet cat thinks this is better."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Elsewhere in the pet store, an incredibly tiny beagle is staring at a few monsters with a random boy. It yipped, and then grew. And grew. And grew. Another yip. Grow. Grow. Bark. Grow. Grow. Woof. The huge beagle bounded around the store, the other monsters following it.

Jinx had just finished saying to Moki, "Besides, you dont work hard enough to earn enough money for this food." She looked up at the dog. "--JADUN THAT IS THE THIRD VISIT IN A ROE THAT YOUVE LED REBELLION--"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Alyssa and Julian both walk into the mall. Alyssa looks around for a bit before spotting two strange looking elementals hiding behind a sofa. She runs over to them, a curious look on her face. “What’cha two up to?”

Julian is left standing alone in the large crowd. He makes his way over to Desta. “Hello, my name’s Julian. I was wondering if you knew of any good stores around here?”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

"Okay, well good bye. Have a nice day." said Trent, before he walked away. He noticed some sketchy looking people, behind a sofa. Eh, they're probably just shopping for sofas that are good for spying on neighbors with. He walked around more and continued to text, occasionally bumping into somebody because of this.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

Oh!" Delta looks at Julian. "Well, I don't usually come here that often, but I hear the pet supplies store, the one with the cheesy name, MonStore, is very reliable. I also believe there's a rather good elemental who makes hybrid clothing who has a shop somewhere near here. If I remember correctly, I got this shirt from her. I think her shop is called, Carefree Clothing."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Julian smiled gratefully at the girl. “Thank you so much! My name‘s Julian by the way, and you are...?”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

POST GO THROUGH

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“magical magicalness”

#CloneWarsSaved

Mind is out

back in February 

I support LGBTQ+

"Oh, I'm..." She sized Julian up quickly. "Uh, Desta." He doesn't seem like a dark... But then, do they ever?

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

“Nice to meet you Desta,” Julian said, smiling. “Well, I think I’ll go visit that, erm, MonStore, was it?” He walked off into the crowd. After walking in circles a few times, he accepted the fact that he was lost. He suddenly spotted an aura in one of the shadows. He quickly hid behind the nearest sofa and watched the aura. A void-galaxy hybrid huh... and their emotions...are they a dark? He decided to keep watch for now, his hand drifting to his belt.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

"I was telling her that her spying is bad. I don't know what she was up to though" said Lance quickly. He was still standing awkwardly behind Crystal and looking extremely nervous. Why did I do this!?!?!?

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

Delta looks back at Julians rtreating aura, scanning it over again. He was a fellow magic elemental, judging by the light purple part of his aura. Another part of his aura was glowing gold, a sign that he was also aura seeing. The other part was his emotion, but a glance at that and she didn't think he was a dark.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

“Spying, eh?” came a bored voice from behind Julian. “Anything interesting?” the dark void elemental asked.

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“magical magicalness”

#CloneWarsSaved

Mind is out

back in February 

I support LGBTQ+

Alyssa grinned at that comment. “That’s true, we were able to spot you from metres away!” She turned to Scar, noting the uncomfortable expression on his face. “Jeez, I don’t bite! Why do you look so nervous?” She smiled and extended her hand to shake. “Well, anyways, I’m Alyssa! It’s nice to meet’cha!”

Julian shuddered. He had the strangest feeling someone was watching him. He looked around to see Delta looking his way. He scanned her aura quickly and did a mental facepalm. Another magic elemental. Should’a known... He gestured her over, keeping an eye on the dark aura.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Julian glanced up, easily identifying the elemental as a dark void user. He shrugged. “Nothing in particular. I just thought I saw someone lurking around there, so I figured I’d check it out. You gonna join?”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Lance was now even more uncomfortable. "I know. I'm Lance. Nice to meet you." he said awkwardly. WhY DID I NOT JUST WATCH FROM A DISTANCE!??!?!?! This is probably one of the most awkward moments in my life so far.

Trent was still wandering around. He decided to go check out some of the people lurking behind sofas. He strolled over to them , smiling brightly. "Hey, names Trent. Nice to meet ya. " said Trent I wonder why people are over here. Is this a sofa spying club?

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

Alyssa was silent for a bit, then she gave Lance a huge hug. “You’re so shy and cute! It’s adorable!” (Her personality’s overwhelming like this, sorry bout that ^^’)

@Scar Which group did Trent go to, Julian’s or Crystal’s?

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

(I'll say he went to Cystal's, but he'll probably leave sooner or later and wander up to the others) 

Lance stared at at Alyssa for what he felt was an eternity. "Um, okay. Can you stop before you crush my ribs." he said. This is officially the weirdest day of my life.  

Trent smiled. Awww, I ship it. He was watching Alyssa hug Lance. He noticed two other people talking or something. One was obviously a hybrid, the other was a person. I'll talk to them too. 

(Great observation skills Trent. One is a hybrid the other is a person)

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

Alyssa’s face grew extremely red and she quickly shoved Lance away. She turned away from him and walked over to the nearest person, a new dude whe had just neared the group, waving at him. “Hi, I’m Alyssa, and you are?”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Oop, sorry, Alyssa’s edited pov:

Alyssa’s face went bright red once she realized what she was doing. She quickly shoved Lance away. “I, uh, sorr-um, erm...” She rubbed the back of her neck, her face going redder by the second. “I...y’know what, I’ll just leave now...” She walked off, internally dying of embarrassment. After just taking a few steps, she came across Trent, who she recalled from earlier.

“Um, hi... I’m Alyssa. You are?”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

"Names Trent." replied Trent. Now what would their ship name be.... Lalyssa or Alance or something else. Both of them are weird sounding 

Lance stumbled backwards after Alyssa shoved him away. His face was extremely red and his expression looked both confused and embarrassed. Gah, why did that happen? If I only watched from a distance...

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

“Nice to meet ya Trent. Erm, by any chance, have you seen my brother around here? He’s tall, with black hair and dark blue eyes, and he’s wearing a black band sweatshirt, some band called the Strumbrellas.” Alyssa looked a bit worried. After all, she knew Julian was terrible at finding places on his own.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Desta walked over to Julian, eyebrows raised in a questioning face. Her small wings folded against her back.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Hex was getting increasingly bored, which was a bad sign for anyone near her. She was so close to pulling out the dagger-- no. Hex stopped leaning against the wall and scanned the crowd. She eventually pushed her dagger back fully into the pocket and just walked to the other wall, making her way through the crowd in an elegant sort of way.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Grrr. Does everyone not have any useful information? Nova steps out of the shadows, and spies two people looking her way. Uh-oh. If they’re magic elementals, that could be very bad. I don’t have any weapons on me. Nova looked around knowing that they knew she was a hybrid, by her horns, and that she could be a dark elemental. Nova very quickly started to walk away from the group. There will be a fine for fighting, but not today. There are too many people and they may discover me. They will discover me eventually, but not today. Another thing is, I have no weapons. 

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

Julian turns to Desta and nods in the direction of the dark elemental’s aura. “That girl’s been spying on us for a while now. I’m pretty sure she’s a dark elemental because of her aura, but I was wondering if you could double check that.”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

"Oh, okay." Delta glances toward Novas retreating aura and squinted. "I think she is, the colors are all muted..."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

I could touch the sky

Crystal:

There was someone standing right behind her, talking to her. She Quickly turned around and replied "Well, I was TRYING. And your being VERY creepy." Then he started talking to another girl. "Weird." She thought. She stood there for a moment. and then tried and failed again to sneakily creep up on him.

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Once I was eleven years old...  

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long period of time...

"Well, you weren't doing it very well. And well being creepy is pretty easy for me." said Lance . I should try to find my knife. He felt around in his pockets and pulled out a pocket knife. I guess I did bring a knife after all. He turned around and saw Crystal trying to scare him. "You are really bad at being sneaky." he said.

"Is he that guy over there, with that girl?" said Trent as he pointed at Julian. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

The Bear of truth

Looking around, Devani spotted [whoever]. Grinning maliciously, she created an entrance portal right under them, and an exit portal in front of herself. When they appeared in front of her, she put her knife at their throat. “Don’t make a sound,” she warned. Her hands began exploring the person’s pockets, leaving anything that she didn’t want and taking all valuables. 

(Mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“magical magicalness”

#CloneWarsSaved

Mind is out

back in February 

I support LGBTQ+