i ' s o r r y

Character Sheets

PERFORMER FORM

Name: Piper Reed

*Nickname(s): N/A

Harmony League Name: Allegro 

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Musical Talent: Violinist (She does modern music covers like Lindsey Stirling.)

Physical Appearance: Piper is regularly tall (5'6) and elegantly slender with slight muscle in her legs and arms. She has a shattered bob haircut with side-swept bangs that obscure part of her right eye. Her hair is a deep auburn with black dyed at the roots and tips. A set of copper brown, almond-shaped eyes and beige skin. A Heart shaped face, slightly rounded chin and freckled cheeks and broad shoulders. She wears lot's of warm-colored skirts and T-shirts with denim jackets, gray beanies and black combat boots that go up to her knee's. Bunches of bracelets are always worn on her wrists as an accessory. 

Harmony League Appearance: 

>> Mask: A black, lace mask that has asymmetrical size and shape on both sides. A lengthy silver feather is protruding out from the upper left side of the mask.

>> Performance Outfit: A black dress with three layers of fringe at the bottom. Her right arm has a lace sleeve with a thick strap fitted on the left shoulder. Matching silver ballroom dance shoes with a three inch, chunky heel and bedazzled straps. She carries her quiver full of bows over her right shoulder. 
Personality: Piper is a socially awkward being who's shy towards anyone- except those she's comfortable around. She has a hard time speaking up and looking someone right in the eye. She can be a stuttering mess if she's pushed to speak in front of a crowd. Filled with self-doubt, Piper isn't the most confident person you'll meet. At times, she's super clumsy and forgetful, especially around those she's super fond of. When she's angry she tends to isolate herself  from people, refusing any help. Being Allegro is almost like a other half of her... just secret. Whenever she puts on the mask and constume, it's like her shy self didn't even exist. She's more confident, more daring and more social. Both as Piper and Allegro, she gets easily lost in her music when she plays her instrument. (MIRP... Aka: More In RP 'cause I'm too lazy ;))

Weapon for Harmony League: A violin but with a twist. Her viola bow has a strong, flexible string that allows her to shoot arrows from.

*Powers: Shape shifting

*Other Weapons: None
Level of Training: 

>> Mental: 7/10

>> Physical: 6/10

>> Musical: 8/10

*Shippable?: Sure, but I not right now. Not looking for a ship... yet.
*Backstory: Learned within RP.

Other: Vocals (Yes, that does count as an instrument).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Everyone is accepted! I'll send through the starter thread right now.

Name: Julienne Roberts

*Nickname(s): Juli, Jules, Juju

Harmony League Name: Solar Eclipse

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Empath

Musical Talent: Singing

Appearance: Julienne has straight, waist-length, blonde hair usually in a braid, with a headband brushing her bangs out of the way and showing her forehead. She has wide, purple eyes and one piercing in each earlobe. She measures 5’7 in height and weighs 115 pounds. She usually wears clothing that lets her move comfortably, but she does enjoy long vests or kimono jackets, alongside flowy dresses and skirts.

>> Mask: Solar Eclipse wears a masquerade-style mask, covering her eyes. The mask is gold and has purple trip around it, but

>> Performance Outfit: Solar Eclipse’s outfit is done in a gold, pastel yellow, and purple pallate. It's a three-piece outfit. The top is a crop top, with puffy, short sleeves done in shimmery, see-through gold fabric, a pastel yellow base for the shirt, and a sailor-suit collar that leads into a purple bow. The bow has a sun brooch in the center. The first part of the bottom is a skirt that has horsehair put into the bottom to make it have ruffles in gold and purple (look it up). It has a golden belt with a sun emblem on it. There are pastel yellow biker shorts underneath it and a purple bow on the back, with the bow's ends reaching down to the back of her knees.
Personality: Julienne is commonly interpreted as a hypocritical, cold soul. Which she is. She is quick to judge only for her own words to turn on her, and she doesn’t enjoy making loads of friends. She shoots people down as a defense mechanism due to the way she was raised (in a rich family, where her parents often exhibited similar behavior). Once you get past the cold and confident exterior, Julienne is soft, friendly, and really caring. She doesn’t like hearing super loud noises or sirens (they trigger something in her memories that will be discussed later) or talking about her parents. Meeting her parents in person is another thing she despises. 

Weapon for Harmony League: A microphone that can switch to two things: a bladed knife that’s approximately a foot long with the microphone, or a 5 foot long whip that can be charged up with electricity by singing into it.

*Powers: Sensing other’s emotions

*Other Weapons: None
Level of Training:

>> Mental: 6.9/10

>> Physical: 5/10

>> Musical: 9/10

*Shippable?: yes
*Backstory: I’ll do this later haha

Other: kazoo haha

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

Name: Clover Chocomi
*Nickname(s): Clo 
Sexuality: bi
Race: fairy (do I have to create a separate form for this?)
Appearance: Clover is short by human standards: she’s 4’6” tall. She’s chubby, and has brown skin the color of almonds. (The skin of the almond, that is) As a fairy, Clover has forest green butterfly wings, which are the same color as her eyes. Her short hair is a chocolate brown color, and is usually pulled into two pigtails. Clover’s outfit usually consists of a neutral-colored top and green skirt. Her shoes are amber, and Clover wears a clover leaf in her hair.
Personality: Clover is cheerful yet short tempered - it doesn’t take much to make her angry. It’s very easy for her to express her feelings, but this often causes her to be blunt and unintentionally hurt others. Clover is rather gullible, but she’s intellectually sharp.
*Weapons: throwing stars
*Powers: manipulating sunlight
Level of Training:
>> Mental: 5/10
*Shippable?: why not?
*Backstory: n/a for now, lives in the Neon Forest
Other: piano; she’s interested in being a part of law enforcement like her family, so she likes to act like she’s a detective at times; PoV

• Posted at:

Choco-Minty (She/Her)

(my apologies if that's hard to read)

Call me Choco, call me Minty - I don't mind

"Happiness is here today; gone tomorrow."

I won't be all that active, my apologies once again

"Smiles go for miles!"

accepted and no form is needed for fairies :> just specialty races need them

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

By the way, anyone can make a Dracosect or Feathren character uf they want to.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Well, since Juli’s here-

Name: Vail Semper

Harmony League Name: Glacius

Sexuality: Demisexual Demiromantic

Race: Umbran

Musical Talent: Guitar

Appearance: Vail has messy black hair and icy blue eyes. His hair is dyed white at the tips. His complexation is pale with a slim and slightly muscular build. He does have a couple of scars here and there. Vail tends to wear neutral colored clothes, like blacks, grays, and whites, as vests, jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and usually slightly torn jeans.

>> Mask: Glacius wears a blue mask that covers his eyes, with white tips and markings.

>> Performance Outfit: Glacius wears a white jacket with a hood, as well as ice blue gloves and boots. His pants are also white, and he wears a black cord necklace with a white-blue crystal on it that looks like an ice crystal. He has a white belt with an ice blue buckle as well.
Personality: Vail tends to be a distant and cold person when you meet him. He’s silent and observant, watching people from afar. He can be rather stoic and unemotional with unfamiliar people, and tends to be somewhat edgy in a sense. When he opens up to you, though, he’s a somewhat humorous person, occasionally making bad puns, and very protective and loyal. He tends to go by emotions sometimes, and he has a strange fear of cars.

Weapon for Harmony League: (Be creative!) A guitar. It’s white-blue, with a gray neck and silver pegs. It has a somewhat snow-like design.

*Powers: Can travel, manipulate, and turn into shadow.

*Other Weapons: He’s pretty good with a short sword.
Level of Training:

>> Musical: 6/10

*Shippable?: yes Vailienne anyone-
*Backstory: TBD

Other: Keyboard

I’ll get he umbran form in later

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Name: (Singular and Plural terms please) Umbran (S) Umbrans (P)

Typical Lifespan: 125 years
Appearance: Umbrans look exactly like humans. Although, they always have black hair. In their shadow form, they are intangible and invisible in shadows, but they look like their human form but a shadow.
History: Umbrans were created by a mutation 2 centuries ago, and have now developed into their own race.
Cultural Traits: Umbrans live in a evergreen forest-like region, and have a monarchy. They are about 1900s developed, technology-wise.

Name: Rainstorm (Rain)
Species: Spirit Cat

Personality: Rainstorm is an affectionate and sweet cat, tending to be a little daring at times. Although, they can be a bit of a scardy-cat, especially with dogs and fire.
Appearance: Rain’s a semi-translucent and transluctant black tuxedo cat with green eyes. Her fur has a blue tint.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Name: Empath (Singular) / Empaths (Plural)

Typical Lifespan: Up to 130 years
Appearance: Empaths take on the appearance of average humans, minus the fact that they have a spade shaped birthmark on their neck and a heart shaped birthmark in the middle of their chest. However, if negative emotions corrupt them, their exterior appearance will slowly melt away and they will transform into a demon. It’s possible for them to revert back to normal from demon form, but it’s incredibly hard to do.
History: Empaths have been around since the beginning of Astralis, staying in the shadows and trying to stay out of big race-wide wars. They have the ability to sense the emotions of others and feel them stronger than their own, so being in large, rioting crowds is a bad thing for Empaths. They have a history of using their understanding of emotion to manipulate others, although, some Empaths go against that moral.
Cultural Traits: Empaths have a rite of passage upon one hitting the age of 20 that dons them as a grown Empath, or the modern equivalent of an adult. They prefer not to make big deals out of things and are quite humble and modest in most displays, although, some Empaths are known to be rather flamboyant.
Other: saxophone

@TS

Accepted!

im in ra chat we need to plan HL!Valienne now

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Name:Aidan Kingsley

*Nickname(s):None, But feel free to make one up.

Harmony League Name:Technicolor

Sexuality:Demi-Het

Race:Empath

Musical Talent:Is rap/beatboxing okay?

Appearance:Aidan has dirty blonde hair reaching her lower back, thick and pin straight. Her skin is pale and freckled, and her green eyes practically glow. Reaching 5’9, she’s pretty tall, and weighs around 145 lbs. Her wardrobe consists of overalls, snapbacks and graphic tees, and when she’s shopping you’ll often find her in the men’s section. She’s very flat and really couldn’t care less.

>> Mask:Technicolor wears shaded sunglasses that look like a malfunctioning TV screen, with crackling and color blocks.

>> Performance Outfit:Technicolor wears a russet beanie that does nothing to hold her hair, and a diamond stud in her left piercing. Clad in a black pair of fitted overalls over a white crop top tee, Technicolor finishes the look with black wedge sneakers. She wears the bare minimum of makeup possible on stage.

Personality:Aidan is too bold for her own good. She speaks loudly and walks with the biggest stick you’ve ever seen, to put it simply. With an iron will and skin made of steel, there is no such thing as hurting Aidan. She’s loud and short-tempered, and she’ll argue with everyone especially whoever’s in charge. She hates being told what to do, but most of the time, she does it anyway, at least for her parents’ sake, who aren’t the most outgoing. She loves to tease but knows when to stop and apologize, and is very observant, even if she chooses not to respond. She knows what’s happening around her, and can often surprise others by picking up on things they didn’t know.

Weapon for Harmony League:Would her voice work, or would it have to be a mic. Either way, she shoots concussive blasts with her words, the faster she speaks the harder they get.

*Powers:Sensing Emotion

*Other Weapons:None
Level of Training:

>> Mental: (6/10)

>> Physical: (8/10)

>> Musical: (6.5/10)

*Shippable?:Ask first, please.
*Backstory:

Other:Violin

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Error. Unable to return file.

@Opal

preferrably, the weapon would be a tangible thing, but other than that, accepted!

//a mic with an amplifier on it would work well, it could enhance his voice

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Could I do a mic, but not a handheld one, one of the ones that are hooked around your ear? The other ones would be too clumsy for her, I think.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Sure dude

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Thank

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Question, is there like a school or something in The Core for musicians? Cuz...that would make sense.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Yeah, there is. There are numerous music schools and normal schools- seventeen, in HL, is the age you're out of school and have the choice to go to college or not.

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Why do I always do this 

Edit to Jocelyn: Name: Jocelyn ‘Jokester‘ Fray

Nicknames include Jokester

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ѕongѕ ѕтυcĸ ιn тнeιr нeadѕ

deмonѕ тearιng тнeм тo ѕнredѕ

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

PERFORMER FORM

Name: Corey Kaspersen

Harmony League Name: Cien

Musical Talent: Electric Keyboard

Appearance: Corey has wavy brown hair that comes an inch below her shoulders, which she usually wears in a high ponytail or messy bun. She has green eyes, pale skin, and is 5'6" and 127 pounds. She is relatively slim, but slightly muscled, more so in her legs than in her arms. She usually wears gray skinny jeans, a belt, and black vans, along with a band t shirt of varying colors and a black leather jacket. Corey has double piercings in each ear, and what seems to be a tattoo of a snake up the side of her neck. Sometimes she wears aviator sunglasses (the kind that has that sort of colorful sheen on the lenses). She always carries a light gray backpack which contains most of her belongings and other supplies.

>> Mask: A black cloth mask (like a nurse's mask, but not the same purpose or material), along with very dark sunglasses that are mostly square/rectangular in shape.

>> Performance Outfit: During performances, Cien wears a denim jacket with gray cloth sleeves and a hood--which she always keeps up--over a plain white t shirt which she ties up into a crop top. She also wears black leggings and combat boots. Cien keeps her hair half up while performing, and wears a plain silver band around her right wrist.
Personality: Corey is laidback and chill with most people, but keeps only a very small circle of people she completely trusts. She isn't trusting of new people she meets at all, but enjoys interacting with people in general. She always makes sure to look out for people who may be an enemy to her before opening up too deeply about herself (especially in front of larger groups). She has never had very clear morals, which is most likely why she ended up out in the Wastelands on a motorcycle one night,,,interesting times. Anyways, she always makes sure to return to the heavily populated areas frequently, both to socialize with more than two people and to scope out new places to rob.

Weapon for Harmony League: Certain buttons near the top of her keyboard activate projectile launchers that are attached to her amps (as well as triggering their regular functions), especially when the beat drops.

*Powers: She seems to have some sort of heightened senses, so she can feel presences that others would take longer to notice.

*Other Weapons: She's been trained with a variety of weapons, but usually sticks to a number of throwing and short ranged knives, rarely ever using anything else.
Level of Training:

>> Mental: (8.5/10)

>> Physical: (7/10)

>> Musical: (6/10)

*Shippable?: Yep!
*Backstory: Most likely born in the Core, moved out as soon as possible and ended up in the Wastelands with her two friends.

Other: Im love trombones. PoV color for Corey.

STANDARD CHARACTER FORM

Name: Leo Macahan

Race: Half-elf

Appearance: Leo has messy black hair which is longer on the top than the sides, and has tanned skin and blue eyes. He is 6'0" and 135 pounds. Leo usually wears a plain-colored t shirt (colors may vary from day to day), mid gray jogger sweatpants and black sneakers, and a belt to hold his weapons. He usually wears two rings on his right ring and middle fingers, and sometimes one other ring on his left ring finger. These rings are kind of large and silver, and one contains a faceted ruby.
Personality: Leo is very extroverted, and would definitely be the class clown type if this was a school setting. He enjoys bugging people and isn't afraid to randomly walk up to someone and begin conversing. He's a big flirt, but also very headstrong. However, it's relatively easy to pick his mind and manipulate him, which is definitely his biggest weakness. He's a skilled thief but has nearly given himself away on multiple occasions. He is more trusting of people than Corey is, but he still puts the others in his group before anyone else. He's a strong leader, and is pretty much in charge of this group by nature.
*Weapons: He's got dual pistols attached to his belt. Doesn't count as a weapon but he uses a motorbike for trasportation.

*Powers: None that he's aware of.

Level of Training:

>> Mental: (6.5/10)

>> Physical: (9/10)

*Shippable?: Y E S plEASe,,,,!!!!!

*Backstory: His permanent living area is in the Wastelands, where he grew up, but he tends to find spaces to stay in the Core, sometimes for a week at a time. His half brother is Luther, who he met when he was 5.

Other: Trombone. PoV color for Leo

Name: Luther Macahan

Race: Elf

Appearance: Luther has shoulder length blonde hair which he wears in a man bun, fair skin, and blue eyes. He is 6'0" but only 120 pounds due to his race. He mostly wears a green button down shirt with khaki colored pants that are tucked into calf-high brown boots. He also uses black framed glasses with squareish lenses. He has a single large silver ring on his right ring finger that is engraved with elven symbols. Luther always carries around a large messenger bag filled with devices and technology to make up for his lesser strength during robberies.
Personality: Luther is a lot quieter and more polite than Leo, which adds to the surprise most people feel when they learn that they are half brothers. He keeps his feelings locked away into a strong mental cage, and rarely ever releases them. He is a lot more book-smart than Leo, and is very good with technology, which he uses to aid in illegal activity. He usually tries to avoid participating physically, and instead works from an isolated area through a computer-like device, which he uses to assist Corey and Leo (usually through security systems, and also by activating any technology they plant).
*Weapons: Bow and arrows. Doesn't count as a weapon but he uses a motorbike for trasportation.

*Powers: He has a small amount of race-based powers, which are mostly just better speed and agility.

Level of Training:

>> Mental: (9/10)

>> Physical: (6/10)

*Shippable?: Yes? I think? Maybe?

*Backstory: He was born and raised in the Neon Forest, and moved out to the Wastelands when he was 17, after Leo convinced him to join him and Corey. Half brother is Leo, who he met when he was 5.

Other: Trombone. PoV color for Luther

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Bump 

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Name: Kendall Boston

*Nickname(s): Ken

Harmony League Name: Kelp

Gender: Biologically male, but considers themself non-binary

Sexuality: Asexual Omniromantic

Race: h00man (affected by Aecorean Dragon venom)

Musical Talent: Bass guitar

Appearance: Kendall has black hair with bright green eyes, almost like emeralds. They have a fair skin tone with a couple of freckles here and there, as well as a couple of scars. There are gills on the sides of their neck as well as retractable green flippers and webbing on their hands and feet. Their pupils seem to glow blue while underwater as well. Kendall tends to wear black, gray, and green clothes, including bomber jackets, collared shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

>> Mask: Kelp wears a black, surgical mask over their nose and mouth, with green streaks on it.

>> Performance Outfit: Kelp wears a black wetsuit-like jumpsuit with black gloves and shoes. The shoes and gloves have small holes on them in certain places so that Kelp can still use their webbed hands and natural flippers. The tips of their shoes and gloves also fade into a shade of green. Their outfit also has a fish-scale like appearance to it.
Personality: Kendall is a rather curious and adventurous soul who loves nature. They tend to go for walks outside in nature filled places to relax and calm themself down when they need it. They're a bit anxious and nervous, as well as reclusive to their parents and sister, Kylee (who I will make a form for later). They love mysteries and solving them. Kendall is a rather salty person and admits it with a shrug, as well as eating sea salt chips, one of their favorite foods. They also have low self-esteem.

Weapon for Harmony League: (Be creative!) A black base guitar with a splash of green on the body of it. The pegs are blue.

*Powers: Can breathe underwater, manipulate water, swim fast, and telepathically communicate with their dragon, Ceto.

*Other Weapons: Pretty good with katars.
Level of Training:

>> Musical: 6.5/10

*Shippable?: Yep!
*Backstory: hey look i actually have a backstory for them Kendall was raised in a normal human family in the Core, with their younger sister, Kylee. When they figured out they were non-binary, they tried to hide it from their parents and sister for a while, and spent time in the Neon Forest, walking around the dense woodland at day and night. It was there they met Ceto, an Aecorean dragon that was stranded from his ocean domain of Aecor. The two tending to just hang out with each other, until a day came that Ceto bit Kendall's arm, causing them to rush back home and try to treat the wound with no avail. After that, Kendall's veins began to turn a strange blue color and feel a dry throat, as well as a strange pain on their hands, feet, and neck. They felt worse and worse until a rainy day, where Kendall brought Ceto to the portal room to the Aecor domain and was brought along into the domain. Their pains finally stopped as they developed gills, webbing, and fins, and have lived there with Ceto ever since.

Name: Aecorean Dragon (S) Aecorean Dragons (P)

Typical Lifespan: 500 years
Appearance: Aecorean dragons have a multitude of scale colors, from red to green to purple to brown, you name it! They can have two legs, four legs, or no legs at all, as well as spikes or no spikes and wings or no wings. They can even have water or ice breath. They do have common traits, though: they always have webbing between their spikes and claws, blue eyes, fish-like scales, and gills on their necks. Their fangs also carry a strange type of venom: one that has the power to kill or to bring life and power into a drowning soul.
History: Aecorean dragons originated in Aecor, as the name suggests, and began to grow new traits as the times went on. When the portal opened into their domain, a couple of them began to roam other worlds.
Cultural Traits: This species is rather intelligent, but still animalistic, as they are not able to communicate with the more intelligent races on a speaking level unless they have been inflicted with a certain dragon's venom. They tend to be a species that is more individual than in packs.

Name: Ceto
Species: Aecorean Dragon

Personality: Ceto is a curious and observant dragon, but cold and distant at first. He is rather loyal and protective to the ones he cares about (*cough cough* Kendall *cough*) and tends to give gifts to them. He's a pretty generous and social dragon to ones he trusts. Although, his curiosity tends to get the better of him sometimes.
Appearance: Ceto is a black-scaled dragon with blue eyes. He has dark silver spikes around his head and down his spine, as well as dark silver claws on all four legs. His wings and webbing are green, and his build is a somewhat small one. He has webbing between his spikes and claws and has gills. 

Name: Aecor

Location: (One of the multiple areas, or a specified place) A valley deep in the ocean. The portal there is accessible from the portal room.

Exterior Appearance: The portal is a blue portal that has green streaks. When coming inside to the dimension, it's underwater, many feet from the surface. Strange coral and a kelp forest live there, as well as fish and Aecorean dragons. There's many ledges and tunnels to the cave systems inside the walls of the trench, which are sometimes filled with air.
Interior Appearance: The cave systems sometimes have air pockets, as well as crystals and strange pods that are opened up. These pods are what Aecorean Dragons lead their poisoned friends (because of their venom) so that they can gain the benefits that the venom was supposed to be used for. Fish swim here, too. One of the biggest parts of the cave system is an underground grotto filled with air, where Ceto and Kendall live.
Accessible by Public?: Accessible to Aecor Dragons, as well as the people that they invite in.

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Here's the rest of the forms: 

(Swampy):

Harmony League Name: Siren 

(Alexander):

>> Performance Outfit: A pair of ripped blue jeans, a baggy brown shirt the color of this font, and a forest green cape that conceal his wings. He also wears on top his mask a pair of black and white head phones that help drown out some of his obnoxious, yet good drumming. 

Weapon for Harmony League: His drumsticks, when tapped at a certain tempo with a certain rhythem, deploy whips at the top. The rhythem is a sixteenth note, eighth note, and sixteenth note played at 126 beats per minute three times ovee. These whips reach about five feet and are a pale brown. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

When everything seems horrible, look for the light

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Bookmark!!! you might have to wait till next year while I make my form XD 

• Posted at:

|| ~ Rainbow ~ ||  She ~ Her   ||  Est. 2016 ||       To be or not to be, that is the question... maybe, I think, I'm not sure... wait, you're still reading this?    Drifting away, like a fading r a i n b o w.

@Riri

Okie dokie, I read your post earlier but forgot to respond XD

I have my forms nearly finished, but on mobile.

And it's currently charging, as I drained the battery while putting my forms together XD

They'll probably come in sometime tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

all accepted!

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Name: Kerri Spark

*Nickname(s): Anything- they don’t mind!

Harmony League Name: Crow

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Kerri has dark, tanned skin with long, gray-black hair. Their eyes are amber-brown and kind of small in size. They’re pretty tall and lanky, and have a thin build. They’re usually sleepy-looking and drowsy in the mornings, but after coffee- shows off their best smiles. She wears Pidge-like glasses, but gold.

Harmony League Appearance: Crow usually doesn’t show off skin with their outfits, but when they do- it’s a bit darker. Their eyes are colored in dark teal/blue-green (contacts), and doesn’t wear glasses. They have their hair, which is always dark teal with aquamarine highlights, mostly tied in fancy buns and hair-do’s (like Effie from Hunger Games). They have a thicker body-shape than Kerri’s, but the same height.

>> Mask: A mask with gold feather details and basically, all white with small crowberries with crow-black flower details on the left side.  

>> Performance Outfit: A white dress with gold feathers (like their mask) and short sleeves. Their white-silver gloves come all the way up to their sleeves on the dress. The rims of their gloves are also gold. The dress goes down to the shoes (high-tops), which basically match the whole outfit. In their hair is a gold feather and a vine of fake crowberries.
Personality: Kerri is a pure bean, who’s clueless about everything they come in contact with. They’re not very observant, and reads signs in… well, wrong ways. Kerri’s pretty loud and shares their thoughts with everyone they know, even if they might insult the person. They love to hug people, and is always energetic to meet a new friend, whoever they might be. They’re like a puppy, but puppies are A LOT of work. They usually ask the strangest and most random questions about something, and always needs an answer pronto. They have a very extroverted personality, and find it hard to stay on task when “there are so many wonderful things to think about!!”- Kerri. They are always singing to practice and to win the Harmony League.

Weapon for Harmony League: A small katana that can be pulled from the end of a microphone.

*Powers: N/A

*Other Weapons: N/A
Level of Training:

>> Mental: (5/10)

>> Physical: (3/10)

>> Musical: (7/10)

*Shippable?: YEP. SHIP THIS BEAN.
*Backstory: Still working!

Other: le kazoo

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Pumpkin Spice Latte >>

- Fall Aesthetic

- Fangirl

- Demifemale / Bi

" If the world is fall , I'm an itchy sweater . "

Name: Shadette

>> Nicknames: “Shade”

Sexuality: Omnisexual grayromantic

Race: Darkling

Appearance: Being a Darkling, Shadette has no singular appearance, but he has a particularly common one — a black Dracil with swirling patterns of varying grays. He typically wears a dark, rocky gray cloak, keeping the hood over his head constantly. His build is particularly strong, and he stands at about 6'1”.

Personality: Shadette is ominous and dark-minded, often performing criminal acts without reason. He cares for no one, and it would take only the purest of things to melt his icy heart. Surprisingly, though, he's a writer in his free time, which is almost terribly smol of him.

Weapons: Shadette has a double-blade-ended axe that can slice through wood as though it were paper.

Powers: Like any Darkling, Shadette can transform into anything — however, he cannot adapt its powers, only its physical traits and abilities.

Level of Training:

>> Mental: 5 / 10

>> Physical: 9 / 10

Shippable?: Ehhh . . . maybe.

Backstory: TBD

Other: Plot time is coming. Plot time is coming . . .

Name: Darkling (singular); Darklings (plural)

Typical Lifespan: 950-1000 years

Appearance: Darklings’ actual appearance is virtually unknown; they're changelings, capable of taking on any form they wish. Most Darklings tend to forget what they ever looked like in the first place.

History: Darklings are said to have originated from a time of pollution and darkness. Their bodies were formed from the oils and gases that poisoned both air and sea, twisting their nature and turning them into horrible creatures.

Cultural Traits: Darklings seen to have no order, no tradition — all they ever do is cause chaos; pain, destruction, death. They will do anything to harm another living being. They, however, are terribly intelligent, and can easily plan out kidnappings, murders, arson — all of the like without getting caught.

Other: yes my evil children will all be GLORIOUS Darklings

Name: Dracil (singular); Draciliea (plural) (the C does not make an S sound)

Typical Lifespan: 150-200 years

Appearance: Draciliea are eyeless, reptilian creatures with rather flat faces and jagged “lips” (if they can even be called that). They typically have a pair of slits that act as nostrils on their faces, but, like a snake, they use their forked tongues to smell. They typically have long, scaly tails and sharp, nailless fingers, as well as similarly pointed toes (many are seen walking barefoot). Their are holes for ears in the sides of their ovular heads. They have been seen in so very many varying colors, seemingly from every corner of the RGB spectrum.

Cultural Traits: Draciliea are mysterious, vague creatures. They're said to be prophets by some, and bringers of doom by others. No one really knows much about them regardless.

Other: may make some smols from these guys, oof

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

BOOKMARK

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

(Probably won't double post, but I'm putting this here just in case)

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

*Nickname(s): Fae, though she doesn't like nicknames much.

Harmony League Name: Mystic (If anyone asks for her full name, she'll call herself Mystic Forest)

Race: Fairy

Musical Talent: Piano/Keyboard

Appearance: Fairy has straight, medium brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail or occasionally a braid. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green weaving around the edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely). Her wings look like those of the glasswing butterfly, though they are a bit more flexible and strong. She usually wears green, dark (a.k.a. not so bright) pink or purple tops, with little to no decoration, and black pants or leggings, or jeans (not ripped, unless it was by accident, and usually boot cut) and white tennis shoes.

Harmony League Appearance: Mystic ties her hair up in a ponytail, not bothering to change anything else about it. She uses a thin layer of purple paint over the black patterns on her wings to hide their real color, and uses a cloudy, pale blue around the very edges, sprinkled with tiny flecks of white, so the end result looks like mist or thick fog on a moonlit night.

>> Mask: A purple masquerade-type mask that only covers the area around her eyes, with small golden star-shaped sequins near the edges. The very edges have the same misty blue and white as her wings.

>> Performance Outfit: A shirt the same cloudy coloring as the edges of her wings and mask, with elbow-length sleeves. The edges of the sleeves are purple, with an elaborate design of golden loops and swirls weaving around them. She also wears a pair of sweatpants, dark blue like the sea at night, with white dots scattered all over it to resemble the night sky. They have the same design as her sleeves on the very bottom. She wears tennis shoes only a slightly darker blue than her sweatpants.
Personality: Outwardly, she seems calm, or maybe just shy (which, frankly, she is, though she tries to act a bit more confident and friendly when she first meets people. However, it fades quickly and then she goes back to being her quiet self.). Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's kind of indecisive.

Weapon for Harmony League: She uses a small, lightweight keyboard with a strap. Its sound can disorient her opponent for a short time, its effects increasing and decreasing as the notes get lower or higher. 

*Powers: Flight, a bit of plant manipulation.

*Other Weapons: She usually carries some blow darts with her, though she doesn't use them much, so her aim is slightly off.
Level of Training:

>> Mental: 8/10

>> Musical: 4/10

*Shippable?: Hmmm... Sure
*Backstory: Homeschooled and loved (and still loves) to read a lot. She had a variety of interests, including gymnastics, photography, bookbinding (mostly the stitching methods), skating, and baking. She opened a bakery/cafe last year at the Core, and first entered the Harmony League the year before that.

Other: Piano, this is her PoV, if everyone can read it.

Name: Jacqueline Brooks

*Nickname(s): Close friends call her Jackie.

Harmony League Name: Electric (Shock)

Race: Mermaid

Musical Talent: Violin

Appearance: Jacqueline has wavy, jet black hair that reaches down nearly to her hips. Her skin is pretty pale, and when she tries to tan she simply gets sunburned and peels, and after that she looks mostly the same as before. Her eyes are green with a few lines of gray. Jacqueline usually likes to wear black pants or leggings, with shirts in any shade of dark colors other than black, though she prefers either green, blue, or purple. She doesn't really like shiny, glittery or showy clothes, and likes to wear mostly plain shirts with very little decorations. She usually wears black or dark blue tennis shoes, or plain black flats. Her favorite outfit is dark blue blouse with short sleeves and a pair of black leggings made from a material like that of jeans, but a bit softer, and a pair of plain black flats. In her mermaid form, her hair remains mostly the same, only gaining a rainbow-y quality to it, like a pool of oil, and lengthens about 20 cm. or so. Her scales are this color.

Harmony League Appearance: Electric's hair is streaked with white and blue (due to hair extensions), and in a long braid. She occasionally wears lighting bolt-shaped earrings as well.

>> Mask: The same type as Fairy's, but dark blue shot through with bolts of white.

>> Performance Outfit: Electric wears a dark blue blouse, similar to the color of her mask, with white and a few yellow streaks representing lighting bolts shooting all over it, and pants that have the same design. She still has her usual dark blue tennis shoes.
Personality: Jacqueline is pretty smart, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others. She has a way with words, twisting them, making or spotting loopholes, and using everything you say against you. She uses her sharp tongue and witty words as defense or offense, depending on the situation. However, she also has a short temper, and she tends to judge people quickly. She's also quite stubborn. She likes to analyze a situation before jumping into it, although emergencies are exceptions. She is kind of awkward around people she's just met or doesn't know very well. She loves reading. And reading. And reading some more. Fiction, math, science, novels, sci-fi, fanfictions, fantasy, whatever she can get her hands on. Her favorite color is either this or this. She likes organizing things, too. She has a tendency of getting lost easily and bumping into people when she's somewhere new. And she might accidentally transform into mermaid form if badly shocked or suprised.

Weapon for Harmony League: Her violin can create a small force field, protecting her from any physical attacks or weapons (like swords and whips), but it weakens with each blow. If someone touches it directly (like with a kick or punch rather than a staff or blade) it gives them a small electric shock (hence her HL name), though weakens the force field considerably. The faster she plays, the stronger it gets. If she plays well (and fast) enough, she might be able to shoot a small bolt of electricity out of her violin's scroll (the tip).

*Powers: Turning into a mermaid at will, and while in mermaid form, she can breathe underwater. She also has a bit of water manipulation.

*Other Weapons: She has a few shuriken, as well as blow darts. She also has a dart gun, but she doesn't have much practice with it, and only uses it as a last resort.
Level of Training:

>> Mental: (7/10)

>> Physical: (4/10)

>> Musical: (8/10)

*Shippable?: Yup.
*Backstory: Began homeschooling at around 12, which gave her more free time to explore her interests. A few are pottery, skating sewing, baking, and obviously, reading. Only recently started to compete in Harmony League, and currently works at Fairy's bookstore/cafe, though they're sharing the responsibilities pretty equally.

Other: Piano

Name: The Secret Ingredient/A Yellowed Page
Exterior Appearance: From the outside, they seem to be different stores, The Secret Ingredient being a single story and painted white, with pale pink curtains and trim, and A Yellowed Page being three stories tall, made of red brick, and having a simple wooden door.
Interior Appearance: From the inside, however, you can see that there is no wall between the two, so you can go from one to the other as you please. The Secret Ingredient has a white tiled floor, white walls, white ceiling. The curtains are pale pink, and there are two sofas (white and pale pink) off to the left, with a small white coffee table between them, holding some recent magazines and newspapers. The glass counter (which is actually two pushed together, one refrigerated for the cold treats), going from one wall and nearly to the other, is filled with desserts and baked goods, many still warm from the oven (or cold from the freezer). A small pale pink door, about as high as an average adult's hip, grants access behind the counter and to the kitchen (employees only! (No, there's no sign XD)) The kitchen itself is large and clean, aside from the bowls usually needing to be washed ,and the pans filled with batter, ready to go into the oven as soon as it's finished baking the dessert already inside. The walls, floor and ceiling look the same as the entrance, and there is a fridge, two ovens (which double as stoves) on different sides of the kitchen, and plenty of counter space. Under the counters, drawers and doors open to reveal ingredients and supplies, and one holds a trash can. A back door leads to a small garden, growing cane sugar, wheat, cassova, grasses (for the cow), and even a couple of cocoa trees. There's also a henhouse (in which three hens reside) and a cow in her stable.

In A Yellowed Page, the first thing you see is a table piled with neatly stacked books, with a small sign on it saying "Bestsellers". Another table holds even more books (surprise!) and a sign saying "New Books". The third, and last, table has more books (gasp!) and a sign labeled "Local Authors". To either side, there are rows after rows of bookshelves, all piled with books or audiobooks, and there's even a few with books in braille. In the back there's also a few shelves with items related to the books, such as wands, "potionmaking" kits, and shirts with quotes or symbols from books. To the right, when you first come in, is the counter, with several bookstands to the side of it. The second floor is the same, aside from there being no tables or counter. The third floor is where the boxes of new shipments are stored until they're unpacked and shelved. There's also an octopus, the kind for printing designs on shirts (just look up "T shirt printing octopus machine"),  so if you want a specialized shirt, they can make it (they're not exactly the best at it, though they're improving).

Sold Goods:

The Secret Ingredient: Cakes, pies, tarts, cookies, chocolates, cupcakes, brownies, and just about any dessert you can think of. They also offer a variety of vegan, gluten-free, or sugar-free desserts, and every last thing is organic. They also sell coffee, lemonade, and other drinks.

A Yellowed Page: Books. And books. And more books. Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mystery, Novels, Non-fiction, and more, even in other languages. They also have audiobooks and  books in braille, as well as merchandise relating to several fandoms. And T-shirts, most with quotes or puns relating to books. You can have a custom-made one, too, but it obviously costs a bit more.

Other: Fairy and Jacqueline often help each other with their stores, sometimes even switching several times a day, and getting their profits all mixed up, so they basically melded the two stores together, and share the gains equally. You can buy a book and pay at the bakery, or vice versa. Piano.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

PERFORMER FORM
Name: Joshua Flycwell
*Nickname(s): Josh
Harmony League Name: Thermapitch
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Half human, half telepath, meaning able to read minds but not transmit

Musical Talent: Cello
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, slightly on the tall side for his age. He usually wears ripped jeans and a hoodie. He has a scar on his chin from a clumsy knife throw that missed his throat, and his hair is short. He is skinny.
>> Mask: His mask is red-orange, with red flames painted up on the sides. It is painted so that the flames look like they’re flickering as he moves.
>> Performance Outfit: Fleece with blue fire painted over it,  fireproof, everything is fireproof. He also wears jeans.
Personality: He’s always cheerful, always happy. He cares for his friends like family, on account that he’s been an orphan since he was born. He hates the cold, and hates failure. He’s very aggressive in fighting style. He’s also insecure and makes jokes to cover it up.
Weapon for Harmony League: (Be creative!) Cello that spits out flames when the pitch gets high. When the bow is pointed, the flames are guided.
*Powers: Mindreading but you can block your thoughts.
*Other Weapons:  
Level of Training:
>> Mental: (0/10) 8
>> Physical: (0/10) 6 
>> Musical: (0/10) 7
*Shippable?: Yes
*Backstory: His parents were killed at birth. He’s lived on the streets until three years ago when he gained enough money for a studio apartment.
Other: Drums

• Posted at:

META

Certified Math Nerd

Mostly Harmless

Hey...what did I do?

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

@Everyone

Accepted!

@Meta

i mean you may want to change the material from fleece because fleece is extremely flammable and hard to fireproof but other than that, go for it

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Bookmarking.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

PERFORMER FORM

Name: Abriaria Jiin

*Nickname(s): Abri, Ari, Ji-ji

Harmony League Name: Cecilio

Race: Neko 

Musical Talent:Electric Violin

Appearance: Abriaria is a brunette with thick wavy black hair that has streaks of white, reaching just above her waistline. Abriaria  likes to keep her hair in a pretty messy bun on top of her head and normally wears round-rimmed sliver wired glasses. Her eyes are a lime green and of course, have feline-like slitted pupils. her skin is a olive skin tone and she has a faint little scar beside her left eye. Her Cat ears are white and pointed and her tail is white with a black tip. Abriaria likes to wear faded ripped jeans and lots of grey colored Crop-tops or T-shirt with Dark grey Sweaters or jackets.

>> Mask: Mask fuller coveres half her face and both her eyes. It's a blue tinted grey mask  that ombres to Grey blue around the edges.

>> Performance Outfit: A dark grey blue collared shirt with an embroidered light grey waistcoat with navy blue designs. Dark colored leggings and Black leather combat boots and she also wears a Black Top hat.
Personality: Abriaria is funny, sarcastic, and somewhat eccentric girl. She loves quoting memes and telling really bad jokes to lighten up the mood as well as being extremely sarcastic to those who deserve it. She loves trying new things (except new instruments because she loves her own.) Abriaria is an outgoing girl but, whenever she gets a chance, She'll say a self-deprecating comment because of her very low self esteem.

Weapon for Harmony League: (Be creative!) Violin rifle. She aim the violin at the opponent and pretends to do a bow stroke. When she strokes, a Neon colored Bow with appear as she pulls back, once she lets go, the neon bow with fly towards her next target.

*Powers: Acute sense of smell and hearing, like most cats, Sharp claw-like nail and Pointed Canine teeth (like a cat)

*Other Weapons: The neon bows that are produced by her Electric Violin can be used as Swords.
Level of Training:

>> Mental: (6/10)

>> Physical: (5/10)

>> Musical: (7/10)

*Shippable?: Yes she is
*Backstory: TBD

Other: Acoustic Violin

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

poke

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

pistolsName: Rose Dragon
*Nickname(s):Everyone knows her as Reading
Harmony League Name: Rose Copperchain

Race: Butterfly hybrid
Musical Talent: She plays Viola
Appearance: She has long brown hair and bright bluish indigo eyes that look very crystallized. Her arms are long and her legs are long. She has two antenna that stick up from her head. She has large Blue Morpho wings that look purplish.
Harmony League Appearance: Her hair is usually curled or put in a braid, her hair has purple streaks in it.
>> Mask: If you look up "Steampunk butterfly mask" it's the eleventh one, the one with the lady with red lipstick.
>> Performance Outfit: If you look up "steampunk costume" it's the one that appears first to buy and says 79$ or something like that. Except all the black pieces are dark purple. She has a light fabric piece that slips over her wings to disguise them. If you look up "Steampunk butterfly" and stay on the all page, it's the third one 
Personality: Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to get awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes.
Weapon for Harmony League: Her Viola is decorated with tons of gears and other do-dads but the gears can come off and become sharp throwing stars.
*Powers: Flight
*Other Weapons: Two Steampunk-esk hip 
pistols

Level of Training: 7.5
>> Mental: 7/10
>> Physical: 5.5/10
>> Musical: 8/10
*Shippable?: YES PLEASE

*Backstory: 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Luana Accalia Traitare

*Nickname(s): Lulu

Harmony League Name: Halo

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Luna

Appearance: Luana has curly light brown almost blonde hair. Her hair is parted on the left side of her head, from the part over the hair is shaved. The rest of her hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and several streaks are dyed light gray, almost white. She has some freckles but they are random. She has a soft jawline. She has blue glasses that frame her large almond shaped brown eyes. She loves wearing oversized sweater, hoodies and flannels, along with blue jeans or sweats. She’ll usually have her hair held back in a ponytail or messy bun/braids. She has soft, light gray wolf ears perched on top of her head and a light gray wolf tail to match. If she’s really mad her eyes turn yellow like a wolf’s. She stands at about 5’5” and fairly thin but has a fair layer of muscle and weighs around 125 lb.

>> Mask: Halo’s mask is white in color, cut in the fashion of a masquerade mask. Around the eyes is purple to accent her eyes.

>> Performance Outfit: Halo’s performance outfit is a white blouse with gray accents on the shoulders. It is cut to reach her mid stomach, and from there she wears gray leggings. Over her leggings is a gray skirt cut to her mid thigh with the pattern of feathers. Her eyes are stuck in wolf form while she fights, a tatic she learned ages ago. Around her right arm is a an armband with a charm of an bull elk on it. Around her waist is a belt which hold her weapon while she waits to fight. Her tail is out, it helps her keep balanced and to fight.    

Personality: Luana is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. She is also very confusing when you get to know her, she thinks all the time and can change her viewing on things quickly. She enjoys writing, singing and playing guitar. She relies on being around her friends to keep sane, or listening to music. She can be quite insecure if she doesn’t catch herself first and needs a laugh to get her back on her face. She hates someone bringing up any past relationships, and will change the subject often if someone brings it. She can be harsh when protecting her friends or when she’s angry. She doesn’t like crying around anyone. Her friends matter more to her than anything, she would sacrifice her own life if it meant they could life.

Weapon for Harmony League: Her microphone is like both a boomerang and a dagger. She has to sing into it to give it energy before she can throw it at her opponent or block an attack. The end of it has a sharp end extends when it’s thrown. It works similarly to block an attack.

*Powers: Accelerated healing and extreme agility.

*Other Weapons: An actual dagger if she’s not fighting.

Level of Training:

>> Mental: 8/10 (Has to be to keep control while fighting)

>> Physical: 7/10

>> Musical: 8.5/10

*Shippable?: Sure

*Backstory: Her older brother died when she was young, and she was taken in by her aunt and her partner. Singing became a comfort for her when the nightmares got to her, and she soon learned to play guitar so she could help earn money.   

Other: Acoustic guitar

Name: Luna (Singular) or Lunars (Plural)

Typical Lifespan: 120-140

Appearance: Most Lunars have the attributes of a wolf, a coyote, a leopard or a cheetah. Rare Lunars include those with wings like an eagle or hawk. The only known Lunars to have wings were royalty, but that trait died out in the late 18th century. On a full moon, all Lunars have trouble controlling the more animalistic side of them, so most stay inside. The more animalistic traits include claws and fangs, maybe even more hair on their face than normal.

History: The first Luna was discovered when a mysterious plant showed up in a medieval town. The plant was tested to see if it worked as a herb, and it did until the recipients of the herb became more animalistic. However by the time they discovered the side-effects, most everyone in the town and some miles out had already used it. They created a kingdom and set of rules. No one is to exit the house you live in during a full moon. And since Lunars with wings are very rare, they became the royal family. However, the taxes kept getting repeatedly raised during the 18th century and the people revolted, getting rid of the royalty and the winged trait.

Cultural Traits: Some live as loners if they do not live in the main city, mainly leopards, coyotes and cheetahs. Many wolves live in big family groups, though some are lone wolves. (No pun intended).

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Name: Luna (Singular) or Lunars (Plural)

Typical Lifespan: 120-140

Appearance: Most Lunars have the attributes of a wolf, a coyote, a leopard or a cheetah. Rare Lunars include those with wings like an eagle or hawk. The only known Lunars to have wings were royalty, but that trait died out in the late 18th century. On a full moon, all Lunars have trouble controlling the more animalistic side of them, so most stay inside. The more animalistic traits include claws and fangs, maybe even more hair on their face than normal. One trait like a tail an dears that is normal is advanced senses.

History: The first Luna was discovered when a mysterious plant showed up in a medieval town. The plant was tested to see if it worked as a herb, and it did until the recipients of the herb became more animalistic. However by the time they discovered the side-effects, most everyone in the town and some miles out had already used it. They created a kingdom and set of rules. No one is to exit the house you live in during a full moon. And since Lunars with wings are very rare, they became the royal family. However, the taxes kept getting repeatedly raised during the 18th century and the people revolted, getting rid of the royalty and the winged trait.

Cultural Traits: Some live as loners if they do not live in the main city, mainly leopards, coyotes and cheetahs. Many wolves live in big family groups, though some are lone wolves. (No pun intended).

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Boop

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan