I'm only at 443 stars right now, but we'll ignore that.

So I'm writing a OC/Fan-fiction story thing, I'll explain.

I want to make a actual story about my OC, like a REAL story, with LOTS of characters.

Its about my first and favourit OC, Seacrystal, its about her backstory and what she did after TMSH.

OCs will be GREATLY appriciated.

And maybe some names for back-round characters.

Here are the spots:

6 Seawing hybrids,

4 hybrids,

5 Random Seawings,

And anyone else.

I'll explain more to you later, but some things/rules are:
1.This in the Canon line in between MR and WT. So there is Queen Coral and other canon characters.

2.I will try to get your OC into the story but I might not.

3.I will explain more over time, I haven't even finished the prologue yet.

4.I'm not very active so I might not reply to you immediately.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.

-Crystal

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Crystal~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Once I was eleven years old...  

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long period of time...

I have two seawings you can use

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

YAY

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

Do you have a form for us to fill out?

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Oh, we're using our made-up names? ~ Spider Man

I'll be gone Tuesdays and Thurdays

I have a SeaWing hybrid you can borrow, but he's very underdeveloped... I have many other OCs, so whatever you need.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

THANK YOU!

Sorry here's the form

Name:
Tribe:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers:

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

Name: Beluga

Tribe: Seawing

Power: He can talk to animals other than dragons. So he can talk to scavengers, and whales and other animals.

Appearance: Light grayish blue, with swirls of darker blue. A slight gradient from the top of his head and wings to the lighter base color of his body. His wing membrane is a dark blue, and his webbed talons are the same color. Green eyes.

Personality: Super caring, and hates harming other dragons or animals. He is super outgoing and extroverted. When he is punished, he just takes the punishment without complaining or crying out. He often runs away from danger, and isn’t very brave. He also isn’t very smart or creative, but he is animal smart, so he knows how to car for animals, and knows most animals names and pretty much everything to do with animals.

Special Objects and Accessories: Does a pet count? Anyways, he has a pet octopus named Bloop (I did say he wasn’t creative right?) Also, he has a scroll that he keeps in a special pouch under his wing. This scroll is a guide to all flora and fauna on Pyrriha, and has blank spaces in the back for him to write down new animals and plants he finds. He also writes notes about the flora and fauna in the book in the margins.

Backstory: When he realized he could talk to animals, he decided to become vegetarian. His family thought he was weak and cast him out. He went to the rainforest to live with the Rainwings, who care about animals and would NEVER eat an animal.

Other: Pov Color

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Name: Sea-Star (Or just Se-Se for short)

Appearance: On the small side. She is a light blue, lighter than the daytime sky, with ridges of a soft coral pink on the edge of her scales. 

Personality: She acts even younger than she is. She follows the rules at all cost, and by default, her Queen as well. She is slightly dumb, and relies on others to her what to do. She is super energetic and bubbly(Lol, get it Bubbly, cause she's a Seawing). She will always work with her friends, and is a team player. Naturally outgoing and friendly. 

Power: Her webbed talons can stick to the side of anything if she wants to. So if she needs to climb in a cave she would stick to the ceiling. This can only last for about ten minutes before her talons become less sticky and she could fall off. To recharge her power she needs to be fully submerged in water for 5 minutes. She can also sprout a new set of limbs (so she has six legs instead of four) but most of the time the legs don't turn out right and she cannot use them. (i.e. they are so crimpled that they are at this point another thing she has to control, which often slows her down in a fight) She is also scared to use this power in front of other people, because they often look strange and ugly. When she does use it, she has to have her extra legs for 10 minutes before they can shrink away, and she can hold them for about 30 minutes. 

Other(optional): Pov color

Beluga and Se Se were both for Roleplays centered around dragons having powers, which is why they have weird ones.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Name: Seaweed

Nickname:

Personality: She is mute, and never talks. She lives through body language, and the occasional Aquatic, and her translator can interpret what she means. She finds speech useless, and thinks so fast that she cannot say her thoughts. They pass too quickly for her to say them, seemingly slowly out loud. But she is SUPER smart, and can figure out any situation. She just can not communicate her brilliant thoughts.

Appearance: She is a dark green, with blue edging on her scales. Her eyes are a brilliant indigo, and under her wings she has blue wing membranes, and on them are patterns of swirls and squiggly lines that are a darker blue.

Accessories: She carries a small bag around with things she needs, and also so she can write something down if her translator isn’t with her. She also has several armbands which she can turn and fidget with or light up to communicate with her translator further.

Tribe: Seawing

Powers: Nothing Special...

Other: Pov Color

Name: Clam

Looks Like: A dusty purple, with hints of blue. Dark blue membranes, and green eyes.

Other: When he talks, it will be in the bold version of Seaweed’s color. So like this.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

COOL. I’ll do it.

Name: Beach

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe(s): SandWing and SeaWing

Personality: Very calm most of the time, which helps her get through bad situations, though she worries. When she gets mad, you don’t want to be on her bad side. She’s loyal to her close friends, and has a hard time trusting othe dragons she doesn’t know.

Apperance: Her head and most of her body is a light shade of blue, which fades off into a pale white color. Her eyes are black, but sparkly in the sun. She doesn’t have gills or a barb, but can live without water for a while, more than most Seawings, and like SandWings. 

Other: Has good fighting skills.

Name: Prince Wave

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe(s): SeaWing

Personality: Loyal to his friends, but has a hard time being brave when it comes to scary things. He gets scared easily, though he tries to hide it with pretending he’s brave.

Appearance: Midnight blue, with lighter blue undertones, midnight blue horns, and pale blue eyes. He has a small tear in one wing too.

Other: He has a pale yellow star birth mark on his right back leg.

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

^East is up^ Aspriring Actress

#RememberHurricane #Twico

BELIEVE IT!

OH. I didn’t see the form. 

Beach’s powers: Unique fighting skills, and learns quickly.

Wave’s powers: uhh.. he is one with the sea he is the sand guardian, guardian of the sand..

nobodygotmyvinejokerip

Wave pretty much just can control a fair amount of water.

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

^East is up^ Aspriring Actress

#RememberHurricane #Twico

BELIEVE IT!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I might edit your character a bit so he/she can fit into the story better.

And could you PLEASE give me some hybrids? PLEASE!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

Name: Seastar (but you can rename for the fic)
Tribe: Sea/Night
Personality: Show-off, chatty, a bit arrogant, proud.  (like I said, underdeveloped, sry)
Appearance: Blue-black scales with dark blue under-scales, grey eyes, looks mostly NightWing, but with SeaWing head-shape, horns and tail.  Small white scales along his neck, tail, legs and snout that can glow.  Webbed talons.
Powers: glow scales, no fire

I'll try to add more later.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Here's some more.  Yes, Tapir is (a bit) more developed but that's just because he's the son of two of my OCs.  I don't play favorites. yes I do

Name: Crocus
Tribe: Rain/Ice
Personality: Tomboy, grumpy, aggressive, don't get on her bad side.
Appearance: Mostly RainWing in shape, with IceWing scale patterns, wings and spines around her face/ruff.  She can change color but cannot turn invisible, only able to change her scales to near white colors. She has blue-green eyes, and she's usually a pale pink color (which is as close as she can get to red), with a light blue underbelly.
Powers: Her venom freezes as it leaves her mouth, so she shoots frozen, icicle like projectiles at enemies.  Once melted the venom is useless.

Name: Tapir
Tribe: Rain/Mud
Personality: Quiet, shy, he is very perceptive, but doesn't like getting involved in stuff unless he has to.  Very smart, he enjoys learning things.  He's a surprisingly good fighter.
Appearance: Mostly RainWing with MudWing scales patterns and tail.  Brown scales with orange under-scales and (sometimes) green highlights (if he's happy.  He can't control it.).  Violate eyes, like his mom. 
Powers: none.  No fire-breath, no venom

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

Name: Boto

Tribe: Sea/Rain

Appearance: Boto has the stockier body of a SeaWing, but a slimmer, more flexible tail. She has tiny, overlapping scales down her neck that appear to be gills, although they aren't. She has horns with a more RainWing look, and a fin-like ruff. She has fewer glowscales than a normal SeaWing, and each lights up in a different rainbow color. She is a dark shade of blue that occasionally seems to lighten and darken with her mood.

Personality: Boto is always asking questions and trying to learn new things. She can become kind of annoying, always going "Why? What? WhoWhatWhenWhereWhyHow?" but tries to use her knowledge to help out others. She's happy and sweet, and seems a bit shallow, although she knows a lot, and will trust anyone.

Powers: Her multicolored glowscales; she's a good long distance flier

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

stars need the darkness to shine